Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 5
Link | by on 2008-01-24 18:20:19
Awesome cover Miky!

I haven't posted songs in a while because I was trying to get my voice register higher, I tried and I'm now going to post my cover of the cover that Gackt did on a Gundam song XD. Not all of it though, I need more work on other songs. ok lates for now! oh yeah I need constructive critism! so give me all yyou got! just don't be too mean. ^.^

Meguriai cover by Gackt covered by Me!

Link | by on 2008-01-25 01:02:43
@Mr Music:: I was just thinking about you~ Oh! Don't get me wrong.... Remember that time you were asking about how to improve the range of songs you sing? I found another way... Other than going around to hunt songs, you can use 1 song of your liking and change the pitch and try singing to it~ Is quite difficult (for me) actually... hahaha... to match with the new pitched song~

Hmm... you used the original to sing eh... is hard to tell which is your voice and which is Gackt's. Perhaps you'll like to make the original into a karaoke ver then try singing to it again??

Link | by on 2008-01-25 13:54:23 (edited 2008-01-25 15:40:24)
I tried...and I failed miserably. The song is fairly new, I think it was released in December or something like that. I tried the split track thing and dampening Gackt's voice too. it didn't really work. can you help me? XD

I like your idea too! but some of the songs i'm practicing on are still giving me a hard time so I'ma gonna complete the task at hand first!

btw I have a new song, pardon the bad quality, the karaoke version is very messy sounding and this is the smoothest I can get it, It's in Mandarin XD so that puts a little twist to me as a KC member i guess XD

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6204438&q=hi

Link | by on 2008-01-25 20:26:04
@Mr Music:: eeee.... I think maybe the making of karaoke ver failed because is Gackt voice. I think I ever tried making a Karaoke ver of Metamorphoze and it totally failed too! Hmm... how do you make the karaoke ver?? I only know how to make it as given by Mizuki on the Gendou Karaoke Club webpage... If you are another method then I can try to help you make it~~ but... I'll need a copy of the song coz I don't have it.
Worst come to worst... will have to wait for his single to be released...

Yea... I'm having problems with songs too... hope both of us get out of the situation quick!

Wuu... the Guy version of Ti an Hei Hei~ Not bad at all... but somehow at the chorus part you sounded... hmm... I don't have a word for it but there is something not right there? strained vocals? I really can't pin point it! >_< gomen ne~~

Link | by on 2008-01-25 22:14:42
yeah I was straining when I hit those parts, I guess I shouldn't sing with the flu huh? sigh... It sounded good to me... the other parts at least. Oh about the song, I could give you a copy tomorrow, I just so happened to pick up that CD... kind of a rip off though only three cover songs...

Link | by on 2008-01-26 08:08:03
I agree with you~ The other parts are good. Try again after your flu~~~
K~ I'll wait for your mail! thenlisha@gmail.com

Link | by on 2008-01-26 10:43:49 (edited 2008-01-26 10:45:11)
here you guys!

My Anime Band has a page with some of our songs!

Rose is the one we are singing! Please let us know your comments

Pame's Anime Band-click on Rose

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2008-01-26 14:16:22
@ Pame:
OMG...that is SOOO cool! Your Rose cover was wonderful!!! Wooooow....*___* *jealous*

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2008-01-26 19:05:36
Tis a duet between Suzaku and Tsume~ ...again XD
Tsume managed to destroy the song~ ...again XD
Tsume managed to destroy her vocal chords too :D

First I sing, then is Suzaku :D our voices are very dif so after that easy to tell apart :'D
Kawaii Suzaku voice~ =D

Dango Daikazoku - TSmixTV -

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2008-01-27 07:41:20
@Pame:: Wuu... a Nana song! Is really nice! and I love the additional talking and harmonies you guys have at the background!

@Hikari & Suzaku:: very sweet and cute!!!!! I feel like eating Dango now... >_

Link | by on 2008-01-27 13:07:39
@ Hikari:
>_> why did you post it?? i sound so bad in that tv size version T__T

@ Engel:
thank you~

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-01-27 19:44:39
hurra for Pame's Band, is really great!! ^^

@Hikari+Suzaku: OMG!!
the cuteness!!!
that was extremlly cute!!
thsts's bad Suzaku??
then i want to hear the one that' is good XD

*hugs*

Link | by on 2008-01-28 15:03:18
Wow pame that a great band!... keep working! seriously

Now I can say I had the opportunity to listen to Suzaku's recording and I loved it! <333 for real, it was so cute I couldn't resist it =PPP and now the duet was even better!! *claps*

@Engel: OMG you too? I've been having that idea since... FOREVER!!! I wanna eat a dango but I want it NOW!!! XDD

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by papapangg on 2008-01-28 19:06:57 (edited 2008-01-29 00:28:14)
milky nice voice
this is my first time to sing with a crappy mic hope you'll like it :D
Click here to watch 'Link-38-61'
enjoy :D

Link | by on 2008-01-29 20:58:11
@Creed:: very good for a first time singing. You've got a nice a voice. Do be careful with the chorus part where you tend to push your vocals a bit too much. And although there is already confidence in your voice, there is room for more! Overall... is really nice!!!!

Link | by papapangg on 2008-01-30 00:23:32
@Engel tnx , im just using the headphone's mic so it doesn't sound so good when im singing a high pitch part

another one of my favorite's laruku songs cover by me XD
Click here to watch 'My-Dear-18-60'
enjoy

Link | by on 2008-01-30 03:43:32
so many new songs.. to listen... aahhaa~ i will try listening to it
sometime soon... for now~

suzakuXhikari??? woohooo~ ^^ aww~ meh wanna join the dango~ness.. *_*

===========
been soooo long.. so meh will try posting one song..
i phailed horribly~~~ O___________o

i remember you

Link | by papapangg on 2008-01-30 03:48:21
@yuna cute!! ur voice makes me shiver ...

Link | by on 2008-01-30 04:09:32
@Creed: Heey~~ that's nice! 8D good job!

ZOMG MIZU~NESS! *glomps* That song is soooo kawaii! <33333

I have a baaaaaad attempt of Snow Rain here LAWL Song's too kawaii for me, and I still attempted it anyways~ *shot*

Snow Rain (bad attempt LOL)

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by papapangg on 2008-01-30 04:33:40
@rixena tnx , gud job there ur voice is so cute :D

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, ... 41 Displaying 161 to 180 of 831 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0144 seconds at 2024-05-04 00:39:08