Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-09-27 14:38:40
@ Engel: excuze moi~ I picked already~ Mata Ashita :3

[okay, so, yeah, I failed to resist the temptation of coming on Gendou -.-; baibai now -.-]

PS: send part to my email, nee? ._.

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-27 17:32:58
@TOD:: I think I can understand... seems simple enough in theory... so if is 13 u just press on the 1st and 3rd "button" and blow right?
*engel only played recorders (for kids type) and piano (learnt it in pop piano adult class) b4*

@Without you:: For KC members, each member have to choose one of these 3 songs to sing as KC theme song which you have chose Hare Hare Yukai...Basically, you can start off with recording it now but the due date will be announce later cause I'm still waiting for other members to confirm their song selection.
so i'm guessing you mean the song for the KC Committee? So far.... I haven't have a clue what to sing for that. Any ideas??

@Falcona, Shay & Rei:: Noted! ^^

Link | by on 2007-09-27 17:47:40
@Soooo...can we like turn in our singing at some point and time so we can have one of our pretty(XD ehehe) coaches correct our singing? that'd be cool eheh

Link | by on 2007-09-27 18:08:36
*cry* i am having so much trouble trying to upload my songs on putfile. It is my first time trying to upload anything. All this frustration has strained my voice. I am also yelling at my little sister for giving my service dog chocolate again. *sigh* at least tomorrow is Friday.

Look deep within your soul and you will find the spirit of the wolf.

Link | by on 2007-09-27 18:33:40
Hee... actually you can post you pre-final recordings of the KC theme song of your choice here for comments... yes... by one Ms Pretty Lady (aka Pame), one Mr Vibratto (aka w/o you) and one currently Mr MIA (aka shinta) ^^

@ISIS:: good luck on trying to upload... worst come to worst, send us by email @ gendoukc@gmail.com and I'll help u load it up (if thats what you want) or pass it to the vocal coaches in private, whichever your choice may be~
Ack... choc for you dog?! This is not good... On a better side... IS already friday for moi~~

Link | by on 2007-09-27 19:33:58
oooh~ooh~ooh~ i can't wait until we record Mata Ashita :3 it'll be so much fun~

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-27 19:39:36

Online Videos by Veoh.com

XD

ehehehe, this is the song right? just making sure, lol, that'd be so awsome if we were able to make cool videos too ehehe XD...I'm really bad when it comes to knowing which song is which ehehe, so I need to make sure i'm learning the right song.

Link | by on 2007-09-27 19:55:03
@mrtakeiteasy:: Yeah!! this is the one! You can get the original mp3 ver on Gendou.com! And the video u put up is the exact one on my profile~~ ^5

Link | by on 2007-09-27 20:04:15
@Engel - I SO KNEW THAT!~! I so knew that the exact video was on your profile ehehe

Link | by on 2007-09-27 20:19:50
@mrtakeiteasy:: hahahhaa!! *ROFL* u're such a funny guy~
Have u started recording yet? I tried ytd and i totally ROFL at my own singing... >__< It was sooo funny... esp at the part when it went "Say hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey"... the "say" part was emotionless while the "hey" parts are like so crazy....

Link | by on 2007-09-27 20:51:50
btw, am I going to be a part of the songs too?... please if you want it to be a cool song, don't ask me rofl... I might screw it up *just saw the e-mail from the kc*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-09-27 20:54:01
Noooo!!! Kei-kun!! You abosolutely goto be in the song!! All members must!! I'm soooo gonna make this complusory for all members!!

DOn't worry and just go ahead and choose a song u like... at most... we'll hid ur voice under there somewhere.... NOT!!! hahaha!
Be proud of urself! Be proud of SOD!

Link | by on 2007-09-27 21:13:00
Hahahaha thanks Engel-san! *snuggles*...then I'll choose a song, when's the deadline for choosing the song?

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-09-27 21:14:01
@ KK:
the deadline is October 15th~ *points at Engel's siggy*

what are you going to sing? =D

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-27 21:24:36
@Suzaku: I have no idea *sweatdrop*...I've heard mata ashita and it seems a good song, I really don't see myself singing hare hare yukai since I think my voice doesn't fit the song, and I don't know how Hey say sounds... I better go listen XDD

Link | by on 2007-09-27 21:28:09
@engel - ehehehe, if u want, i can post up me singing the song with myself fumbling a lot of words...and just hearing me say say hey hey hey hey...made me cry...in laughter...i sounded so stupidly funny...and i was surprised how much lower my voice was then what i thought it was.

Link | by on 2007-09-27 21:47:12
i can only sing the part before Say! hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!. The other parts sound like i am drunk. lol. some words i can get...but it goes way to fast for me. i didn't choose the others because liked this one the best. my voice fits this one best, but it is way to fast. i am having fun with it though.

Look deep within your soul and you will find the spirit of the wolf.

Link | by on 2007-09-27 21:58:59
Hahaha... looks like all those singing Hey!say! are having lotsa fun laughing at themselves (including me)

@Kei-kun:: yup... like suzaku said... is till 15th! And is definately better for u to go listen to the 3 songs b4 making a choice. Trying to sing a long with the original should also help you determine if the song is for u >.~

@mrtakeiteasy:: hmm... rather than to say I wan you to post ur song up, is more like u can post your song up if u want to have some comments from the voice coaches n fellow members~
We always sound different from the voice we hear of ourselves (not including when u hear it after recording)... you can surprise urself more when u try cutsy songs, haunting songs and etc... ur voice will change accordingly~ and is... *ahem* very funny to listen to~

@Isis:: don't worry! The reason you can't catch the words yet is because you are not familiar with the song. Listen to the original more often and try mumbling to it... practise alot and u'll realise the words will come to u soon... For me... my death trap is still the Say Hey x 8 part and the very very fast part... but I think I'm getting the hang of it...
*runs away for more practise... but before that... is working time*

Link | by on 2007-09-28 13:50:23
I NEED TO KNOW WHO'S SINGING HEY SAY@ ^-^ So I can actually divide the lyrics properly...So far I know it's Engel, Mrtakeiteasy and I...WHO ELSE IS JOINNING US?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-28 16:03:36
@ KK:
:3 it might be good for you to sing Mata Ashita, cause there isn't many difficult notes needed.
plus, we need more guy voices for it ^^ there's only one girl in the entire song, and she doesn't even sing xD

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 50 Displaying 181 to 200 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0155 seconds at 2024-04-20 05:11:07