Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-07-21 22:00:51
@W/out You: xDDD Thanks. And... thanks. xD

@Engel: LOL!

@Will: ROFL okay then. xD Whatever you say~~

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-07-21 22:48:39
Well, at the moment, I found new reason not to record or practice singing. I am hooked on Dragon Drive and I have only 30 episodes to go. And yeah, the OP song really grows on me now.

So if I am absent for a while, you know what I have been doing. ^___^

Link | by Sakurano Kurimu on 2007-07-22 06:57:52
Err guys I'm Choco and it's a pleasure to meet all of you here in gendou.

This is my first song so please enjoy it : Hare Hare Yukai by Choco

Photobucket

Link | by on 2007-07-22 10:38:16 (edited 2007-07-22 12:29:26)
Lol.. i was practicing for a talent competition.. hehe.. and i recorded the same song when i was bored...lol.. made it to teh semi finals of teh audition..will update later haha...

This Is Especially Sang For Teh Mizuness~ness of Teh Ebil~ness chu~~
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m3o7fk i phailed lol

me and my sis on a duet lol.. of teh same song XD hehe. Bleach- Life lol..http://www.sendspace.com/file/vnxkp8

Link | by on 2007-07-22 15:14:40
Choco XD
awesome hare hare yukai sung by a guy XD
quality could've been better tho >_<
but you got the song down pretty good XDDD love it lol

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-22 18:09:28
@Choco:
Hey another guy singer! Yoroshiku.
I'm not really familiar with the song but I can tell your pitch is right on track. Nice job! You should post more.

Just some comments: try to move away from the microphone when you sing so your breathing won't be heard that much.
By doing that you also need to sing louder, of course. ^^
I think you're voice sounds cool, and it'll definitely sound better if you put more energy and emotion.
Just my thoughts though. You need not to take it seriously hehe.

Link | by on 2007-07-22 18:14:57 (edited 2007-07-22 18:26:36)
@William::
even if you say that... I still feel that I'm bad with fast songs cause i can never perfect the lyrics... but come to think of it... I can't do that most of the time, even with slow songs~ ><

@Without you::
hahahaha... go watch your anime~ I've got pretty much to clear on my side too... due to the one week of no internet the other time...

@Choco::
welcome!! welcome!!
Nice~ but u might wanna sing slightly further from you mic to reduce "blowing" noises. Also, you sound anxious. Even though you were on time with the tune... I somewhat felt your anxiety when singing it...but it got better as the song went along~
Post more~ and... perhaps you'll like to join us here too!
Karaoke Club
Oh! and Mizuki (she's gonna be gone for a while from the forums) have requested you to sing hare hare yukai (Kyon ver)~~ you are so popular~ already have request coming in~ *giggles*

@Scarlett::
ack!! huge file. Are you using audacity? if so, exporting it as mp3 will make the file smaller...
Life>> eee.... is it ok for me to hear? since you mentioned that is for Mizuki?
Bleach duet>> Very sweet!!! >__< hope to hear u 2 duet more in the future~
Oh! and Mizuki have request for scarlett and tkuz to do a duet.. she din't mention any particular song though~

=========================================================================
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

The results for the voting of graphics are out!!
The results are out!!

Link | by on 2007-07-22 19:18:34
Umm you guys can hear the song even if its teh same song hehe.. except its a solo version.

@ Engel : - Lol.. that probably be the first and last time i will be able to duet with my sis.. she generally hates singing with me xD. I like to hear it too hehe.. Oh yeah you can listen to that one lol.

OMG a request from mizuness~ness.. ack lol..

@ t-kuz : If you see this would you mind doing a duet with me

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-22 21:32:33 (edited 2007-07-22 21:41:21)
@lustbunneh:
Hmm? Sure..what song?

@Choco:
Wha??!! choco ish a male?? Fainted x_x *dizzy with gender problem*..but great song!!

Link | by on 2007-07-22 21:46:22 (edited 2007-07-22 21:54:04)

@ Choco ; - kawaii but i didn't expect you to be a guy lol.. gomen.. hehe..

@ tkuz ; - I'm not shure lol.. any songs that you would really like?? xD .. chu~~ How about Katakoto no Koi from Chobits lol..

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-23 00:46:03 (edited 2007-07-23 00:49:05)
Thehehe..I wan't to try this..but erkun's voice ish more fit in this song..T-kuz - Blurry-Eyes..this ish my genkai (or bankai?)..more higher tone and I phailed..lolz

@lust bunneh:
lemme search the song first..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket..you're right..I've never thought that choco ish a male..oh well..x_x..OMG..you post a song with 40MB size?!

Link | by Sakurano Kurimu on 2007-07-23 03:10:59
@Yinzhao

Thanks for the comment ^^ I will try to make a better one so I'll need some practice ^^

@Erkun

It's a pleasure to meet you as well Erkun I hope we can get to do some more songs ne~ ^^

@engelwings

I'll try to be more confident with myself and I do hope I can do better at my singing ^^ I have joined the Karaoke Club before mizuki left so I hope you'll take care of me and it's a pleasure to be here ^^

@tkuz

Now you know hehe ^^ I did say I was a guy many times in chat though lol ^^

@scarlett

Hehe my voice is not totally kawaii ^^ I just have a standard voice ^^ I'm not special in any way just normal ^^

Photobucket

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-23 05:58:19
yaaay!!!

A lot of coolies songs ^^
I really like Balaika ^^

It was fun :P

*Hugs all the singers*

Link | by on 2007-07-23 07:16:28
*hails* teh karaoke club!!! me wanna sing ALL DAY LONG!!!

~this guilty beauty love is my crime that everything I touch falls in love~

Link | by hikarinohikky on 2007-07-23 07:16:38
yeay! version 4!

Link | by ichihara ayu on 2007-07-23 07:16:41
i'll join the kareoke club! thank you for your offer!

ichiaraayu

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-23 07:23:53 (edited 2007-07-23 07:24:45)
Yeah!! new member!! welcome2 ^^ you can join the Karaoke Club!! Click here
And u can post ur song here..thehehee..

Link | by William on 2007-07-23 08:43:39 (edited 2007-07-23 14:34:35)
Engel: Ahaha, it's just like what you (or Mizuki?) said.."Practice makes Perfect"!! So do your best!

Scarlett: Kyaa...Wasn't able to listen to your songs..because it was too large for me..T_T

Choco: Just wondering...where did you get your karaoke version? Mine doesn't seem to have all the vocals removed..
Oh, and I think you should stay away from the mic a little to reduce the noises.

Erm..Choco made me wanna sing Hare Hare Yukai too...but, but..my voice ain't cute enough!! >_<

..What do you call a song with three people singing? Err, triplet? >_<
No, seriously..what are they called?

Link | by on 2007-07-23 17:34:08
@scarlett::
hmm... if she don't like to sing "with" you, u can make her record her parts 1st then add ur part in... ack... I'm ebil~

@Tkuz::
hahaha... bankai... perhaps u can try to sing the blurry eyes using a tone that you are more comfortable with instead of pushing it to the max~~ that way... u don't need to bankai and still can defeat the bad guys... hahaha... what am I talking about?! hahahah

@Choco::
hahaha.. we'll all take care of you and I'm very sure you'll do better in time to come cause practise makes perfect~
One way to gain confident is when u record, do not think about it having to be posted up but rather, u are singing at your own liking... like how u'll sing in the bathroom. This is to reduce some psychology stress~

@DN::
thanks~~ *hugs back*

@Akiko::
welcome again~

@william::
hmm... think maybe both of us said it... hahahaha~~
go sing go sing!!! I wanna hear....
3 person singing eh... 1 is a solo, 2 is a duet and i think any thing more than 3 they call it a group/band...

Link | by on 2007-07-23 19:24:56

T kuz Blurry Eyes
in Educational, Documentary, History by t-kuz

i am sooooo laughing out loud~ness on this... ahohohohohoho... just passing by~nyu.... and posting this uberly ebil song... ahohohohohoho... ^^
err~~~ ignore my presence here...

valentine kiss w/ konata o-o DON'T CLICK MEEEHHH!!!!

@teh tkoooooooooozzz:
~keep on singing... !!! *faints on teh blurry eyes of teh tkooozzz... me wanna hear you and teh smexxyy scarlett~ness duet~ness..... wooooooooooohhhooooooo

@choco:
sshheesshhh you got amazing voice~ness... "period"...want to hear you sing more... *faints*

@akiko, hikky and kiyaru:
go to the karaoke club thread to join... and post your song~ness here in teh share your karaoke thread... welcome~ness....

*outz*

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 50 Displaying 181 to 200 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0163 seconds at 2024-04-19 05:15:27