Back | Reverse |

Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-07-12 19:34:48 (edited 2007-07-12 22:36:41)
This is from the thread before Ver. 3
Yeah!! Is version 4 already!!
And incase someone "miss" my last song (in the ver.3) here it is~

~From Previous Post~
OK... I went home last night and did this...
My 1st impression of the following song you are about to hear...
*clicks play button* "WHO IS THIS PERSON!!!!! O_O"
2nd impression of this song... I've got confused half way through the song (thus the mumbling of lyrics) and tried 4 times or so and I was still as confused (so basically... this was the best that I could do ytd.... well... I was tired from the lack of sleep the night b4... but I was dying to sing... but couldn't sing well~)
For those who are wondering.... no... this round I did not purposely push my vocal low... is one of my many "original" voice...
Ready Steady Go <-- I really destroy the song this round.... =.=

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-07-12 19:41:56
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, ver.4 already!?
I really don't believe it... It just feels too quick...

Link | by on 2007-07-12 19:43:01
yea... it seems like just ytd (ok... a couple of months ago) since I saw asder creating ver.3~~

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-12 19:44:07
@Engel:
So you started ver 4! Owyea!! Someone should lock ver 3 already.

@Asder:
Your song Zetsubou Billy from your last post in ver 3... you're singing a sort of metal song but you still sounded cute! Kawaii! hehe

Link | by on 2007-07-12 19:49:07

~horraaaaaaaaaaaaayyy for version 4....

~awww... i want to shhhiingggg... ready steady go!!!!!!!

*runs to engel* *beary huggggsss~ness* i wub you're ready steady go~ness...song~ness... ^^

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-07-12 19:57:04
Wow, a fourth one already?
Had no idea the third one was already getting crowded.

Now, for Ready, Steady Go!!, it appeared that you had some trouble with a few of the lyrics here and there.
Also, try using more energy since this song is a very fired up song! XD

I don't hear girls singing this song that much, but it wasn't that bad.
...yeah, I hope you're a girl that is... -.-;

Ugh, I hate when I hear this song sung here in these threads.
I've sung it a few times before, but I can't record anything...
I can't even record complete silence. T-T

Also, when I hear this song, or any other songs on my mp3 list, I have the volume really loud, but right now, headphones are not plugged in and it's almost 11 PM here, so I have to "slow things down" as my mom tells me all the time. XD

Hope to hear more songs soon.
Just like the last thread, can't be sure if I can ever post with a song, but I'll be here giving some honest feedback here and there so just keep singing folks. =^.^=

-------

Link | by on 2007-07-12 19:59:59
@Erkun: Just like the comments I got when I sang What's Up People?

@DA: I'm pretty sure Engel is a girl ;) And just do as you feel doing...

Link | by on 2007-07-12 20:02:59 (edited 2007-07-12 21:03:48)
*HUGZ Mizuki*

Thanks!! but I still think I sound very strange in that song... >_<

Link | by on 2007-07-12 20:13:05
ROFL Asdertygh, your voice is way too cute to sing a Maximum the Hormone song. lmfao Absolutely no offense is intended, you are soooo kawaii, ne~
I think you would be better with the Lucky Star opening song. Good job nonetheless. :3
Rock on XD *highfive*

Link | by on 2007-07-12 20:22:43
Share your Karaoke ver.4! woah this is going so fast... amazing!

@Engel-san: well it's great to see that we already have a song in the new version, and I think is quite good. I really like that song and you did it cool!

Perhaps at some parts you missed the timing of the lyrics, but nothing more! it was good!

@Reka-san: yes! Asder sang What's up people! I admire her for that!... I wanna sing it too, lolz. but I can't do all that yelling properly. >__< if I get to sing it it will be, as usual, a song of DOOM. =D

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-07-12 20:46:15
@Kei-kun:
Hey, I only did a few shouting and leave the rest to the original singer too :P And I really want to hear you sing it! Sing it! ;)

Link | by on 2007-07-12 21:07:24
@DA::
Thanks!! hahaha... yes... Biologically... I'm a girl~ (thinks Haruhi from Ouran) I was really tired when doing the song. Would have done better on other days and if I'd listen to the original b4 I recorded it~
Hope to hear a song from u soon~

@Kei-kun::
thanks you.... *tears*

@Gackt girl::
Hi!! are you new in the Share your Karaoke thread? if so~ Welcome!! come join us at Karaoke Club too!!

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-07-12 21:28:43 (edited 2007-07-12 21:29:42)
zoh my giddy goddness it's v. 4!!!! :O:O:O I missed the end of version 3!! :S...

Oh well happy singing everyone!!! <3

@Kei kun yay!!! i want to hear you sing O.O...teehee

@eureka YOU TOO!!! ^^^ see above!! /licks rechii

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-12 21:49:50 (edited 2007-07-12 21:53:56)
*replying to previous thread~*

@Engel: Let's do a rock song~ :D Ive been singing too much pop recently hahaha. Tired of doing sweet voices (;w;) How about 0:00AM by ACID? :3 It's also downloadable on Gendou XD I did their Hanafubuki~ Eh your READY STEADY GO is cool la pls :P You remind me of a j-rock vocalist♥

@Kita: It's cho easy to learn X3~ I don't have any songs in mind either +_+ Hmmm. Same here about the voice thing lol. DDDDDDDDX Eh how about Aozora no Namida? I think your voice would be uber nice in that song :D

@Asder: Your voice is too cute to be true *A*♥ I don't think you should do metal songs.. Doesn't suit the music. And if you want to do them try to blend in with the instruments more..? :D Your voice is really nice though!

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-12 22:09:37 (edited 2007-07-12 22:32:43)
@kero::
I do?! hahahaha~ Oh well.. losta J rock vocalist scream their head off without much ppl understanding what they are singing *thinks miyavi*
*listens to 0:00AM* can!! no problem... hahahaha...listening to the screaming parts remind me of Asder... hahahaha
wuu... and the karaoke ver is oso ready~ U wanna do the honour of spilting the into my part nad urs?
tanoshimii na~~~

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-12 22:44:15
@Engel: Yes you do~ And in a GOOD WAY LA :P At least I understand you k~ Hahaha. *listened to your Find the Way* AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME orz *pwnt*
OMG lolol the screaming is already in the karaoke so no Asder-imitations lor too bad :P Okai I shall PM you with the split-up lyrics :3 Can't wait~

My blog :3

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-07-12 22:47:49
uwaaahhh....version 4 already?

i haven't even finished listening the songs in the version 3 ~_~

aww....i wish i have the time to put my recordings here, but i've been very busy lately with my work >_<
plus, i haven't found the reason why my voice become muffy in the recording...is it because the mic? i'll work on that later, though...

@ engel: i've tried to sing this song too....at least you're better than me....far better i think ^__^

no siggies needed

Link | by on 2007-07-12 23:00:57 (edited 2007-07-12 23:18:56)
@Kero: W-wha? "Asder-imitations"? What's that? ^_^;

@Monica: Hm, are you new in the thread too? Too bad you don't have time to post your recordings for now...

Link | by on 2007-07-12 23:02:15
@Kero::
I'll be waiting for ur PM!! *stares at monitor*

@Monica::
Is been sooo long~ welcome back!
Thank u for ur compliements but I seriously doubt anyone can sing worst than me in this song... at least those who really did try can't be... hahahaha...
i wanna hear u sing~~~

Link | by on 2007-07-13 00:38:16

@asder:
~love teh cute~ness... YEAH!!!!!!!! ^^

@engel:
*laughs loud~ness* teh engel ish mistaken as a manly~man... *points at engel while laughing*

@engel/kero:
OMG!!! a rock song!!!! ~waaaa.. me wanna do a rock~ness song~ness... >.<

@monica:
~hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... hellooooooooooooooooooo.. i see you around a lot in
teh waste of time... ^^ ~good to see you here... ^^

============================
me wanna go and record "ready steady go!" manly ~no girly.. girly.. version~ness...

O_O

*outz*

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ... 50 Displaying 1 to 20 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0109 seconds at 2024-03-29 05:15:56