Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-20 03:27:40
@Pame: both of you were awsomE~ ^^ you're the best ;]

@Mizuki Kuro Neko: ahaha~ nice new avy ^^

@Engeliz: sorry for not being active lately.. been busy.. well.. still busy.. but i'll try to be here as often as I can xD

@Moshino-san: cOOlieS~ mottos :]

Link | by on 2007-07-20 08:55:45
@ rea:
woah cool!! I like the four lines though xD

*waits to see what the new membership card will look like*

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-07-20 19:00:05
@Rei::
no problemo~ I think alot of us are getting busy... though I wonder why's that~

I will update the page 0 with mottos later cause... yea... getting abit busy~

Link | by William on 2007-07-21 15:31:55
Kyaa~!! Did I make it in time?! Cause it's already July 22 here..

I vote for..

MC6 (Front)
MC4 (Back)
S/L2
UB1
AT5

Erm..I don't really get it, but never mind..

Link | by on 2007-07-21 19:40:42
pame:
you did an uberly good performance! sobakasu is one of my fave songs too *huuugs*

rea:
whoa! lots of mottos... but they're good mottos... all good,,

voting ends tomorrow eh? then we move on to the motto and theme song...
i'm looking forward to recording with every member XD
can't wait for the theme song heehee~

Link | by on 2007-07-21 19:50:52

~i miss posting in the forums... anyway...
I think the deadline ish near~ness... ~sigh....

email me~ness.. ne? i won't be much on the forums.... ~sigh.. i missshhh karaokeing..

the karaoke club website ish good to go!!!!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO KC WEBBY

~oh.. so much motto/s for teh KC so i make a page for it...

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL~~~~

=====================================================
engel PM me teh update~ness ne? i will make a wonderful first page before i will
took off and go into teh darkness.. and will be away for good... ~ahohoohohhohoho...
email~ness... me if you need... me ne? ^^

check mah profile for teh details.. err~~ whatever~ness.....

*beary beary beary chibi huggg~ness for all*

Link | by on 2007-07-22 18:09:37 (edited 2007-07-24 01:15:53)
===========================================================================
Hear ye~ hear ye~

The voting for the graphics have officially closed.

And the results of the votes are as follows~
MC1 = 1F <-- (meaning 1 vote for "Front")
MC2 = 7F, 2B
MC3 = NIL
MC4 = 12B
MC5 = 3F, 2B
MC6 = 6F, 1B

S/L1 = NIL
S/L2 = 4
S/L3 = 13

UB1 = 17 (wins by default)

AT1 = 2
AT2 = 2
AT3 = 5
AT4 = NIL
AT5 = 8

Those in BOLD are the winners of this round of voting~
Congratulations to the creators of the graphics.
For the winners of the Member card, is your time to get busy to make the cards for the KC members!!

The winners of the official graphics for Karaoke Club!

Member's card (front)

Member's card (back)

Siggy / Logo

UserBar

(.gif ver)

Thank you again for casting your votes~ They have been used to decide the Official graphics of our Karaoke Club~

===========================================================================

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-23 06:06:17
yaaay for the winners...
And who will make the cards for all the members O_O?

Link | by on 2007-07-23 06:36:42 (edited 2007-07-23 06:38:14)
waaaaaaaa! i typed in everything and when i clicked POST REPLY, gendou is down >.<

ok... i'll try to recall what i typed :)

first... i wanna help with the cards... i guess it's the least i could do for the club ^.^

and if it's fine with everyone, and i belive it is, i would like to change the bg of the back card to match the front one... i think everyone prefers the black bg than a cutesy purple-white... maybe rei-chama can send the bg he used?

then, the signature of rei-chama and mizu on the back of the card... hm,,

also the official "rules/guidelines" of the club at the back :)

i think it's proper to request a pic from every member for their cards ^.^
it can be a NoPiccie=NoCard or NoPiccie=CardMakerDecidesPiccie...

oh,, and we need to vote on a CLUB MOTTO before the cards can be made because the front design has the club motto on it :)

I guess that's it? or did i forget something...

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-23 09:23:50 (edited 2007-07-23 09:32:02)
I just had an idea and I hope you guys dont mind, lol.

Instead of maybe making everyone use the winning avatar tag, allow them to use the one they like the most.

Check my avi to see what I mean. :D

(I think my preference to not to be uniform is kicking in, lol.)

Link | by on 2007-07-23 15:05:50
Wohooooooooooo for the winnners!!! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-23 15:43:52
@Nikku: Not telling that you can't do that, but if you do, then what's the use in voting? Just use what you like from the start.

Link | by on 2007-07-23 17:41:16 (edited 2007-07-23 17:42:12)
@Neon::
Ya... that happens to me too... thats y when is near to the 00min, I'll Ctrl+C before posting!! ><
your help will be greatly appreciated... Because it so seems that most of the committee members are not available recently...

As memtioned in previous post, slight change will be needed to make the front and back of the card for them to suit one another. The decision will be left to the card makers or the people helping out (ie: neon?)

We'll definately need a pic to be submitted by every member to be placed on their cards. Shall I get everyone to PM Neon the URL to their pic while waiting for Rei to reply?

@TOD::
personally I guess is fine for u to put the avatar to your liking but there will only be one official avatar for the club...
Sometimes uniform is good... cause u'll feel more united~

Link | by on 2007-07-23 19:05:28
weW~ sorry.. haven't been here for a while.. ~_~' duh~

@Neon: if you want to change the bg.. here's the link..

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/nickmasterinu/Random/BGexample.jpg

@Engeliz: ehh.. yeah.. who will responsible to make all of the cards.. or the ones who will help us to make the card.. just in case me or Neon isn't here.. I can send the file [.psd] of the card to them ^^

Link | by on 2007-07-23 20:44:16
oh cool, congrats for the official graphics! ^___^

btw i'm just wondering...even if i don't come here often can i use the graphics and have a card too? :D

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-07-23 21:34:23

~just passing~by~ness again... err~~~~ O_O

i didn't know my noob~ish KC avatar won.. ahohohohhohoh.. it ish up to meeehh right? to modify my avatar?.. ahohohohohoho.. i will make teh .gif of it later on...
i prefer much what TOD ish using... ahohohohohoho..... well i am not that busy for the day so i will go make new version of it... but with little changes... err~~ if everyone doesn't~ness mind...O__O

@suzaku: yes... yes... you can use the graphics and pm teh rEi~chama for your piccie in the membership card... ^^

@engel: i finally finished a wonderful first post for the karaoke club thread....
click here to download the html notes!!! .. please do tell if something is wrong.. i didn't put up all the mottos/theme song table because it will take a lot of space and it ish messy if it it like that.... i put up the link for everyone to click if they are curious about the motto thing in the announcement corner... ^^ hope you like the special announcement corner...i edit~ness teh karaoke webby too.... ahohohohhohoho... ^^

@neon~skie: here ish my ebil signature.. ahohohohohohooho.. hate it when my mouse ish all wobblyyy.. and doesn't follow my command... i want a TABLET!!!!!

*beary beary beary chibi huggg~ness for all*

*goes back to teh darkness to study~ness*

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-07-23 22:35:50 (edited 2007-07-23 22:36:33)
@Suzaku::
I believe I saw ur name in our member's list ytd (while I took forever in updating the "KC Members" page in the webby) so u'll be receiving the card soon enough (when it has been created~) ahahaha~
So in other words, as long as u are an official member, feel free to used the official graphics, though we will appreciate ur help in the dissicussions and votings~

@Rei::
Hmm... seriously... I don't have the answer to the question.

SHOUTOUT TO ALL MEMBERS!!
Who is interested in helping the creating of member cards for our mombers? We need some help from some nice members~

@Mizuki::
yeah!! i like gif... i like moving things... hahaha~ U can modify it but do let the basic design stay on... otherwise if it looks totally from the original... our votes will have been wasted~
Will go try the script later~ Will catch up w u on email~

Link | by on 2007-07-24 00:43:06 (edited 2007-07-24 00:56:30)

@engel: yesshhh me know that... ~tee hee hee... i can't find the font i used on that avatar~ish~ness.... TT.TT i did a little enssyyy weeennssyyy bit of modification to the avatar... *ebil laugh*

@rEi~chama: give me a copy of teh .psd i will help out.... well i am busy but i will do teh making membership cards on my free time..... pm or email me~ness.... ne? *wink*

Link | by on 2007-07-24 01:17:46
@Mizuki::
Yeah!! gif!! hahahah~

ack... if this is the case, I think is not a good idea for member to send the pic they wanna use in their card via PM... cause dunno who to PM (3 person in total). Is everyone fine if we post the link to ur pics on this thread instead?

Link | by on 2007-07-24 01:25:46 (edited 2007-07-24 01:34:46)

~oh engel.... i wuuuuuuuuuvv~ness you.... for a moment there.. i didn't understand
your sentence... maybe sooo much reading into my books lately... *bonks herself*

ummm.. not editing~ness teh first post~ness here engel~nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? ^^

i will do some PM~ing on teh new members for their pic since...waaaaaaaaa.. we can't
start making teh membership card w/o deciding on what will be teh motto~ness...

@_@ what to do?? what to do??? err~~~ O_O

EDIT:
~maybe divide~ness teh work?? err~~~~ me will handle members no.34 up (new members, i mean)

engel click here! for teh html notes for teh first post in this thread...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, ... 50 Displaying 521 to 540 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0244 seconds at 2024-04-26 13:56:01