Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second
Link | by on 2007-12-25 22:34:07
ahhahaa~ so many posts the last time i checked here~ wooohoooo~
and teh glowing "h" on teh tree looks much nicer~ *_________*

i put up teh glowing "h" ..yesh....it covers up part of konata...
i don't know what to do... really~ but i want teh glowing H on top of it~
so yeah~ ahahhaha~ there~!! woohhooo~~~ click here~

omg~ teh aya ornament~ <3333333333333

bkno~
am i teh ebil one? >;3

sai~
ahaha~ meh ish happy you liked it~ well...i just found some tree lying somewhere
and began editing it~ (noob~ish edit~!!) well~ everyone participate in
contributing much to teh tree~ all i just did was to edit~ (not much hard work~!) >:3

pedobear ish still stuck ON mah head~ x_X (i'm teh chibi ai enma there~)

=========================
I don't know about here in mah place~ people are not into anime here~ x_X
(well some of them~ maybe~ -dragonball, naruto, etc.~-)
(i live in the province~! x_X) maybe if i can spread much more ebil~ness here
in mah country then~ *ebil laugh echoes in teh darkness* ....bwaha~!!!..
well... you know~ *wink*

must spread haruhi~ism and mah brother and sister ish with meh~!!! >:3

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-25 22:39:55 (edited 2007-12-25 22:41:27)
Is she on her own layer? Looks like she's trying to crawl up behind it. XD
There's so much randomness in that tree, but it's pretty fun to watch.

And yeah, Pedobear has taken a craving to ya head! =>.<=

Oh yeah, you live in the Pinoy area, right? The Philippines?
Ironic how every girl I talk to online living there, either knows of Haruhi, knows of the anime/Haurhi (together), or is in love with it like me!

-------

Link | by giles on 2007-12-26 01:12:27
DA: That so? Girls you talk to online know Haruhi/anime? Hmm...maybe I'm just not talking to the right people or something...haha. Something has to be done about that. But I guess SHnY's pretty popular.

Zois: Yeah. My (our?) generation's growing up, and a lot of those "old" anime are what stuck I guess (those and Bleach/Naruto). Ah, the good old elementary days. Still, it'd be kickass if Haruhi fandom would kick up. ^^

Bkno: Haha...I forgot about the Cebu inmates' performance. Now that was really surprising even for me. Doesn't compare with the SOS-dan performance, though obviously. Still lots of fun to watch.

FFVII:AC Vincent rocks, 'nuff said. Oh, and Omnislash. ^^ I agree more Yuffie should've been incorporated.

Aww the old color scheme is back. I don't know if I'll be happy or sad. Ah well. Here's gearing up for the new year, and the coming of the second season! ^^ Long live SHnY!

Link | by on 2007-12-26 01:15:18
@DA

WOW!! world domination of AYA HIRANO XD!!
nyahaha tat would be nice!

@Giles

Go go go!! spread Haruhi's wisdom to everyone XD

You can visit me there!!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-26 09:36:49
She's taken over Japan, which is a huge part around the world. Just imagine...
And yeah, that Red/Green Christmas theme is gone for now, but it won't be the last time we see a similar thing happen again.
Maybe Easter, and you said it New Years maybe.

I can see some gold, yellow, orange, something bright like that being incorporated.
And I said this before, but I can see a banner being added to this site in the future, but not sure if it'll ever be thought about. D:)

-------

Link | by sai on 2007-12-26 09:46:39
Ahhh finally the skin's back... Contrast colors hurt my eyes... >.<

So everyone, been having fun in christmas? I hope you have

@DA
lol, i skipped the front page all the time, so i missed the tree... Now that i've seen it, good job! It sure fits the front page :D

@JC
..........................................................................*stares at tsuruya model*

good stuff good stuff... XD

@mizuki
hohoho, putting pedobear among chibis is not a good idea, if you know what i mean...

Link | by on 2007-12-26 15:05:20
yup lately Aya Hirano's name is being popularly known
here aside from having Haruhi's voice and also she's
a beauty man XD she may not be the typical woman for
some guys but she rocks!! XD

@SAI

Im also doing tat one XD
*--jumping at the last page XD--*

You can visit me there!!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-26 19:48:59
Typical woman? I'd so take a shot at her!! ♥♥♥
If any guy rejects her, I will skin him alive!! +.+`

-------

Link | by Avatar on 2007-12-27 02:29:31
Wow, cool Christmas tree (I''m a bit late don't you think?)

@DA
Agreed, Nuff Said. lol

・ヌ。シ・ソス、タオ。。トケフ醢ュエ・

Link | by on 2007-12-27 07:26:56
@DA

waaaa!! skin her alive O_O
you really like her alot do you?? XD

Her face is very somewhat innocent
whenever I look at her pics..

You can visit me there!!

Link | by on 2007-12-27 08:06:19
@ DA: wooooh.... violence XD
take a shot o.o; but you don't know her, do you? o.o I think, maybe *sweat*

@ Sai: yeah, eye blindingfulness @_@

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-12-27 12:47:22
LOL today at the mall where I saw a Group of people lining up at FYE (like a dvd place)
and then all of a sudden this one guy brings out a stereo(I hope i spelled this right) and just starts playing the "Hare Hare Yukai" and guess what happen?
oh come on you otta know this answer XD.

then me and a couple of friends and family of my where like

Me: omg i can't believe there doing it.
my bro: ...do you know this?
my sis: lol
our friends: wtf, there weird, kids these days,etc
and i was laughing my butt off lol too bad i didn't bring my cell phone T_T to take pictures and record it all

Tales of FC

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-27 13:07:37
I wish I knew her. I'm not old enough to even have a chance, so being a friend, there's no hassles.
And what are you talking about? I have her on hotmail! =.=`

...Naw, just kiddin, ya'll~! @.~`

Anyways, the tree is gonna be up for a bit, so yeah comments can come in any time.
I won't remove it for a bit anyways, cause my real Christmas tree downstairs is gonna be up for a bit as well.
You're never sure when to actually take it down, so my parents let me know when to take it down. :3

Okay, here's some news that I got today.
I ordered shirts online for some family members, right, and they finally came today.
The UPS guy rang the doorbell, but he left. I was still sleeping, but that woke me up.
I remembered today was the day of the shirts I ordered from CafePress.com would come.

After I ran downstairs (nearly slipping), I opened up the bag (the package), and some problems quickly slapped me in the face.
One major one was one of the products I ordered was not included!
The other shirts were fine, and there were three. Four products all together: Three t-shirts and one hooded sweatshirt.
The hooded sweatshirt didn't come and now I want to exchange two of the t-shirts for another color

I want to do this because when I saw on their preview product page (to see the available colors for one product), the "natural" color looked "white."
So, I chose "natural" but the shirts were like some tan color that looked nothing like "natural."

Ironic how I ordered shirts online before, and the last and first time I did, a shirt was missing.
That same site (JList) I used, I used this year again for t-shirts for myself.
They're not here yet, so I hope there's no problems with that...
So now, I gotta take care of this CafePress.com issue before it gets serious or something (my dad'll get pretty mad or something).

I order like a few things online, where my cousin and her friends do ALL their shopping online (90%+) and they get all their products!

Dang, after this I'm never shopping online again (maybe).
I ordered all the shirts I wanted from JList, so I won't need to use that site anymore unless I want to get other stuff from their site. D:)

So yeah, I'm a bit cranky this morning, and a bit pissed off...

-------

Link | by giles on 2007-12-27 17:04:10
Ich: Haruhi's wisdom? I wouldn't call it that....her "eccentricities" maybe. Haha. She's just too lovable all the same. ^^

JC: Whoa! What was that, some kind of dare, or store publicity perhaps? Haha. You should've joined them. XD

DA: I guess that's a real problem with online shopping that you don't really have with, uh, regular shopping. I know I'd be pissed as well. Hope all turns out all right.

Link | by Renma on 2007-12-28 05:31:19
I'm Back people ^^ Whoa... I moved to a Dormitory... And... My Roommate Knows God Knows XDD Though He never watch SHnY But, he said that back to where he come from, They play it Over and over again in an internet Cafe lol... Now, I'm Forcing him to Watch SHnY... Fortunately I bring along my collection...

@JC Awww... Too bad... I Wanna watch that though XD
@DA Too bad... Yeap... Same here.. I'll be pissed off as well if it was me... Better Luck next time...

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-28 12:00:24
No worries, the problem is being handled and I should get what I firstly ordered no later than the fourth of Janurary.

Meeting someone in college in which they know something similar to you must be pretty cool.
If I go to college (not to happy about that right now), I hope I get a wonderful roommate.

-------

Link | by on 2007-12-28 15:58:03
aw tats bad >.<

well surely youll be really pissed off..
btw how many days did you wait for your package??

hey wait you have aya in your hotmail?? O_O OMG

You can visit me there!!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-28 20:31:56
/rofl~

Hmm, waited about... a week or so?
It IS Christmas holiday, so yeah, things might be a bis busy around this time of year, y'know?
Not only that, I still have shirts coming in via airmail from Japan, and one coming in from... San Diego.

I forgot to get a Haruhiism shirt, but I don't like the quality of their t-shirt designs thus far. D:)
I can probably make my own somewhere, and use the club logo!

Which reminds me, Zpart still wants me to make that one for him. Gotta talk to him later on if he's not like, dead without it. >.<`

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-12-29 08:44:48
@jc people danced the hare hare yukai in public?! those guys are my hero!hahahaha

@DA YES! you finally remembered the T-SHIRT Logo! i was planning to PM you about it but since i have this problem at home and stuff....hahaha anyway...Ive been canvasing and still have not decided where to have the shirt printed...one shop will do it with a printer of sorts but it will deteriorate easily >.>...and another shop would just print it with TULCO paint and the end result would look cheap and plain >.<

gotta find a decent one! its for HARUHI dammit!hahaha

as for the shirt i already found a decent black shirt to use!
all i need is the design and a decent shop!hhahaha

@ich pics! pics! pics! any pic on new haruhi merchandise will do!hahaha

oh and i think no one in there right mind will turn down aya hirano..they have gotta be stupid,retarded or a complete moron to do it hahahaha

oh yeah

happy new year everyone!

Link | by on 2007-12-29 09:14:47 (edited 2007-12-29 10:48:36)
@Z yea i know Z man i knew i was forgetting something after i left the house
@Ren yea and i would of Posted it here too XD

oh here's something i found too it kinda looked funny though lol

Tales of FC

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, ... 49 Displaying 161 to 180 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0155 seconds at 2024-05-06 11:51:10