Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-09-25 16:03:57
OK so, Rixena, I think Thats fine

The piano part is taken care of

The dialog we will form like the people that are interested in it later (I'm interested too XD)

and Now, I need a beat, not important because I will end up using the keyboard for that.

And I wait for Rei's guitar part,

And the clapping, I'll have the rhythm of that sent out, but just in case...

Anybody here that CANNOT read music?

Link | by on 2007-09-25 17:33:05
The piano?
Who's playing it? =D

Ooh, I'm interested in the dialogue. I can help with clapping too =D

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-25 17:35:42
@LUIZ:: The voting has ended... so can I presume that u'll like to sing Hare Hare Yukai? Cause right now we are in the process of choosing the song each of us wanna sing~

@TOD:: Yes!! Is the Ouran ver! I was only told my W/o you the other day that there actually is another anime using a song of the same title! O_O

@Pame:: Great!! But what song are we gonna sing? And when will the radio be on? Please choose a slow song... engel ish no good with very fast songs cause their words very fast....*short tongue + tongue tied*

@mystuhmusic:: *raise hand slowly in tremble...* me..... me can't read music... =(

Link | by on 2007-09-25 18:44:33
*wets pants*

Ahhhhhhh i don't know any of these songs, but i like Hey! Say!
Is everyone suppose to be singing one ofthe three songs? I don't know how to speak any other language then english and all of my fav songs in another language i am still trying to pronounce te words. *cry* i love to sing!!! I am such a bad wolf....and wait..i don't wear pants..lol

Look deep within your soul and you will find the spirit of the wolf.

Link | by on 2007-09-25 18:55:10
@ mystuhmusic: I'm interested in dialog :3

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-25 19:01:58 (edited 2007-09-25 19:04:27)
@Suzaku:: Hahaha... I managed to convince Kero to do it!!

@ISIS:: Yup!! Is choose one of 3 songs~ Sing Hey!Say! then~ YOu've got time to practise~~ *luffs @ silly wolf*

I wanna do the dialog too~~~~~

Link | by on 2007-09-25 19:06:35
*welcomes Isis to the Hey Say Group! *GRINS

Umm Nobody is choosing Hare Hare Yukai...I'll be glad to do it too...hehehe...JK JK

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-25 19:36:28
@Pame:: Actually... got 2 members who chose Hare Hare Yukai... Yinzhao & Luiz~ But so far, only 11 ppl mentioned what they wanna sing, namely...

Suzaku, Z, ENgel, mystuhmusic, mrtakeiteasy, Pame, Yinzhao, Rixena, Monique, TOD and Luiz.

I've not included Inuisis because I'm not sure if thats her final decision~

Link | by on 2007-09-25 19:53:47
i am glad you said that becaus i think Hey! Say! is way too fast for me since i am still learning how to sing in other languages. Hmmm do i have to sing the song the way it is or can i sing it in english...if i can find it? i am so nervous.

Link | by on 2007-09-25 20:16:19 (edited 2007-09-25 20:17:49)
@Isis:: hahaha... worst come to worst... you can just do the "Hey! Say! part. (which is... Engelish... hahahah)But I've got confident in you (dunno whr it came from but... oh well) and you should have confident in yourself too! for group singing, we'll only pick afew lines from each singer (though they'll have to record for us the whole song and then we'll choose from there). And Hey! Say! got some slower parts too... Cause I'm no good with fast songs either~
=) so no worries ya~ *rubs isis's tummy*

So should I put ur selection up for Hey! Say!?

Link | by on 2007-09-25 20:31:40
I vote for Hare Hare Yukai! *has won a competition for the ending song dance*

Link | by on 2007-09-25 20:36:28
yoz... falcona!! long time no see...
erm... voting ended quite a while ago. But I presume you wanna take part in the singing of Hare Hare Yukai for the KC Theme song?

Link | by on 2007-09-25 20:44:32
I choose Hey! Say! I have been practicing. Now all i have to do is figure out how to put it online with the website. I never recorded a song before and put it online. I have confidence in myself and everyone here. If i screw up oh well I will just learn from my mistakes. Ahh that feels good. Oh and another thing. Umm the song Hey! Say! is not in Kareoke. How can i sing it if it is not in karaoke?

Link | by on 2007-09-25 20:55:36 (edited 2007-09-25 20:56:45)
@Isis:: ack!! I forgot to tell u where u can actually upload the songs in my long-winded mail!! gomen ne~

For storing your karaoke:
putfile
musicwebtown
soundclick (but there are some who are worried witht the legal issues that can come with using this site... but personally... I'm using this one~)

Also, I've previously gotten the Karaoke Ver of Hey!Say! from Monique... was intending to send to everyone who has selected to sing this song when the selection closes... but I've send it to you (isis) @ the email add in ur profile... go check if u've got it?

*u've got mail*

EDIT::
Also, we got vocal coaches here (Pame, W/o You, Shinta) who can give you comments about ur singing so no worries ya~

Link | by on 2007-09-25 21:05:58
Yup Isis...no worries!!! The vocal coaches will help you out! *Hugs Wolf

@Engel: Ohh I see...so there are people for Hare Hare Yukai! Niiiice!

Keep choosing your songs people!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-25 21:22:42
@eeeee!~! There seems to be only that single fast line within Hey!Say! I can't seem to say ><

ehehehehe, well, this'll be my first inputted song

Link | by on 2007-09-25 21:55:05
@Pame:: hahaha... yea... there better be some ppl choosing Hare Hare Yukai or it would have won the highest vote in naught.

@mrtakeiteasy:: hmm... is seems more like a fast paragraph to me... >_<
Gambatte on ur singing!
And I just realised... ur siggy is actually that taiko... I miss playing the taiko!!

Link | by on 2007-09-25 22:12:27
@Engel - I haven't gotten the email for the karaoke version yet >< waiting for itttt XD

Lol...yea, my siggy was a picture of taiko drummasters altered into the Haruhi Suzumiya character...I thought the picture was so cool looking I had to make it my siggy.

Link | by on 2007-09-25 22:58:27 (edited 2007-09-25 22:59:26)
A mail have been sent to all member who have opt to sing Hey!Say!
The mail has the Karaoke ver of the song attached to it and is sent to the email addresses that you've gave us when submitting the "Join KC form".

Please check your mail and if you are one those who opt in for Hey!Say!

@mrtakeiteasy:: OMG!! If u din tell me I wouldn't have realised she's the alien from Haruhi Suzumiya!! She look soo much cuter here!!

Link | by on 2007-09-26 03:52:11
ahhh.. been away for a while.. thanks Engel :]

I hope I have more time to visit.. ~_~'

keeP choOSing~!!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, ... 50 Displaying 141 to 160 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0137 seconds at 2024-04-23 06:06:08