Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-07-19 18:14:15
@Rea: I think we are making Ready Steady Go our Karaoke Club song.

I would love to hear your singing. All the advice I give here is something I tell myself everytime I hear myself sing. I just want myself to sound better. ^___^

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-19 19:09:17 (edited 2007-07-19 19:13:11)
@Pame:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <--on Pame Braveness..I can't believe you went that far..But that's GREAT~~~!!!!! You're the real artist..even with the dance..I wouldn't brave enough to do that..thehehhee..XDD

@W/o You:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Wow..You're so knowledgeable..that's cool..!! You can be a conductor!! With that stick..woo..kakkoii!! >.<..hope you can help me with articulation problem..I had this problem when singing a classic song..

@Kero:
Whoohoo..I always like your singing..XDDD!!

@Mizu & DN:
DN: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Gimme five!!
Mizu: Yea..I've heard that bfore..thehehehe..you still great!

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-19 19:29:55
@Pame:
Yeshh you finally posted the video! It was awesome!! Great performance (Sorry I'm running out of words).
You still managed to pull off an unrehearsed song... amazing!
Makes me wonder who got first place in the group competition... What might their song be??? *curious*

@Rea:
Shhh... Thanks! Well, everybody did great on RSG haha.

@Kero:
Thankies~ Please wait for my comments, still haven't heard your recently posted songs...

Link | by on 2007-07-19 19:51:46

~teh ebil onigiri ish just passing by.... TT.TT
~nyuuuuuuuuuuuu.. i'm going to misshhh this thread... will be away for a long...
very long time.... ~nice songs everyone... and without~you_sensei thankies for
teh comment... ~nyuuuuuuuuuuuu... me will misssshhh all of teh song~ness here...

*teh ebil onigiri ish outz*

~nyuuuuuuuu... nyuuuuuuuuuuu!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-19 20:22:14
@Without You: oh cool choice for theme song..although a bit of a low range for me but yeah if every1 loves it why not?^^ it was spreading like a virus wasn't it lol..one after another i keep hearing it
well, guide us along, coach~san^^ im sure we can all improve with some effort..and ganbatte yourself too^^

@Erkun^^: 1st place winners performed "Open Up your mind"
from Gensomaden Saiyuki...it was once my favourite song^^ i actually happen to remember some of the lyrics lolz..old times old times...here's the link to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg-8lNLb4rw&mode=related&search=
hear the siren? + there's a mini-catfight going on halfway through the performance lolz, and they still got 1st

@Mizuki: will missssh uuuu!! where will u be away too? (if ur reading this) ~lurks into darkness~

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-19 20:46:50
*fainted* watched the video that rea mentioned..

@mizu:
Waaaa...mizuuu..TT_TT I will mish you..

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-19 22:04:22
@Pame: OMGOMGOMG!! Teh awesome Sobakasu~ness! You two are really cute :3 And you rocked the song, considering you weren't prepared at all XDDD

@Rea: Lol my voice is fake kawaii :P Yesh I worked hard on the duet ;_; The harmonizing killed me because I kept accidentally singing too high XD And you missed me out on The RSG Virus~ness ): Coz mine is in Version 3 lol~ Thanks for the compliments :3 :3 And no, Yume no Tsuzuki e is not a duet XD

@Tikus: I always like your singing too >D Cho awesome! Awesome is a nice word... *getsbricked*

Shall post up Aozora no Namida when I get back from school, putfile is hating on me now ;3;

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-20 00:51:07
@Kero::
no worries~ no harm done. The only harm done was probably to the poor ppl who had to listen to that strange voice I had T__T
Nice Yume no Tsuzuki e~ very sweet~~~

@DN::
Is not kick out~~ is graduate!! hahahah~

@Pame::
an add on to my comments in the other thread... nice butt shaking :p hahahaha... u 2 looked real sexy then. Understand from Rea's post that u guys had to change songs last min... why's that?

@Without you::
Wuuuuu~~~ there you have it! Vocal coach at work!~
hahaha... no~~~ RSG is not our official KC Theme song... it just so happens that everyone wanted to sing it... hahahah~ is contagious~

Just a little add on... When you tap your feet to get use to the beat, don't be too concentrated doing that or you might lose the fun in singing the song~

@Rea::
hahaha... is a very contagious virus... RSG that is~~ Have you caught it yet?
Don't pinch me!!! *runs away into the darkness* Mori senpai!! Tasukete!! >_<
Hmm... well, I've only did 2 duet so far... though i do feel that I performed beta in God knows... coz I dun like how I sound when i singing guys song? It creeps me out to listen to myself~~ and... the reason u did not hear 2 voices for the "yume no tsuzuki e" was because is a solo by Kero~ the duet I did with her was 0:00AM~ hahaha... too much pages to read is making you blur? =p

=================================================================================
KC ANNOUNCEMENT!!

For those who have not voted for your favourite graphics, remember to do so before the closing date on 22nd July~

Link | by on 2007-07-20 02:39:06 (edited 2007-07-20 02:40:34)
SHYTE! What did I miss here?

*waiting for the furuba~ness to upload so she can post it here~ness*

>< Putfile ish being ghey to me. >< *bombs putfile*

EDIT:

ZOMGWTFBBQSTFU! It uploaded after I bombed it! LoL!

Keroropop and Rixena' <--I sound out of tue at some parts, tho... ^^;;;

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-20 04:11:31 (edited 2007-07-20 04:12:29)
Aozora no Namida

As per Scarlett's request~~ :3 The high notes sort of killed me, I still prefer singing guys' songs XD XD Wanted to lower the pitch of the music but decided against it because that would lower quality as well +__+

Link | by on 2007-07-20 04:15:47
@Rixena: Hey, great singing. Is Keroropop the same person as Kero. Sorry. Please excuse my ignorance. I just want to refer to the person correctly.

Here are some question about your recording. Did you two record the song using a PC? It sounded like you did. Also, who is singing which part in the song? And what is the song's name? I really love the tune!!!

Anyway, here is my comment. First I LOVE both of your singing. You are a very well match part vocally. Your sense of timing is very good and you hit the notes right 98% of the time. However, the "Ba" part of the song sounded a bit unprepared for one of the singer but I can't tell who is who.

Also, it sound like you are "eating" the microphone because of the breathe noise. The probably can't be helped because of the type of microphone. You do want to leave at least 6 inches between your mouth and the mic to minimize the breathing noise. That's one reason why you need to sing with more power and projection because you are further away from the recording device.

Overall, it is a good performance. Keep singing for us.

Link | by William on 2007-07-20 04:28:45
*aimlessly wanders around*
Eh...? What happened in here?

Erkun and Tkuz: Wahh...really great voices..I'm impressed...*drools*

Mizuki and DN: Ahaha...I don't think that's an ebil doom version..*kicks out DN from SOD* ahaha, just kidding..

Kero: That's odd...I always thought that song's name was "Tears of The Blue Sky"...anyway, I think you hit most of the notes right..although more feelings would have been welcome. Still, good job!

Pame and Eve: Wahh......I'm so happy for the two of you! Congratulations! I don't think I'll have the courage to do something like that, ever..*thinks critically* I still think you two deserved the first place though..
The ones who sang Open Up Your Mind...seems to have went off tune somewhere near the end of the song..and why were they slapping each other? Doesn't make much sense to me. >_<

Rixena and Kero: I think..some parts were off tune, but other than that, it's well done. Also, is it just me, or it sounds like it's coming from a radio..? (Maybe I need new speakers..)

Rea: Yes, I've been reduced to nothing...Strangely, I feel as if fate is playing with me...Anyways, I didn't think my voice fitted the song God Knows...so thanks! ^^

Without You: Haha, I knew you'd be a great vocal coach! Well, I don't have much to say but keep up the great work!

Ahaha, it seems my next song will be downright EBIL...I'll post it once I see the moon glowing red..muhahaha!!

Link | by on 2007-07-20 04:30:49
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

....RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
....NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Both are "duets" (read: recorded over the original track), so sorry 'bout the original voices in the background...

@Rixena: Such a cute duet! But which is who?

@Kero: Well, you were off at some higher notes, but it's not bad!

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-20 04:47:00 (edited 2007-07-20 04:52:11)
@Without You: Yeap, she referred to me as Keroropop because that's my putfile acc name. :) Rixena is the one whose singing is um, louder..? XD I posted a self duet of the same song previously, you can go look for it if you want to be sure which one I am ^^ It's called For Fruits Basket.

@William: Lol yeah, that translates to Aozora no Namida in Japanese ^_^ I'm kind of the opposite of other girls, my voice becomes abit lack-of-emotion when I go high.. *killed* The bad sound quality is because Rix records using I-don't-know-what program which she must play the song on her speakers then record over it, as in no Audacity type import audio. Your speakers are fine, don't worry :P

@Asder: Haha, yes I know, high notes aren't exactly my forte. ): ... OMG. You did the Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu song!! ♥♥♥♥ Seems like you can't do the fast parts that fluently..? But it's very cute :3

Link | by on 2007-07-20 06:09:18
@Whoever asked: 1)Yesh, Keroropop is the same person as Kero. 2)Yesh, we (technically, it's me) recorded it using the PC. 3)My microphone is sucky, so even if I projected my voice, it somehow can't catch it. >< 4)I think it was me that was off-tune (my voice keeps cracking for some odd reason, I dunno why), and no need to worry about your speakers, coz I had to re-record it through the speakers coz RecordPad was being ghey and I couldn't mix it in properly. 5)The lower octave one (and the more talented singer. xDDD *shot by Kero*) was Kero and the slightly higher pitched one was me.

@Kero: I think I totally ruined it. ><

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-20 07:34:17
@Without you: hahahaha...
When i started reading your coments, i knew you were gonna say that i was out of time...
I want to say is not complete my fault...

My PC keeps laggin the recording... and if you notice... between more you go forward in the song... more off of time i am...
Is my crappy PC T_T... sometimes is sooooo bad... that i have to leave the song half singed and then join all (it means tell the audacity make the song)
and then record again the rest in the new song T_T

AND NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO GRADUATE FRONM THE SOD!!!

Link | by on 2007-07-20 08:53:47
@ DN + Mizuki:
@_@ How do you sing so many duets??? Me jealous~~~~
*wants to sing Get Along*
Bahhh

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-07-20 10:09:45 (edited 2007-07-20 10:12:03)
Yaaaay Everyone thank you so much for your comments...

So yeah...I didn't read the rules of the competition so we were going to perform the same song we sang at semi finals in the final round...but then they call us up with some other song...and I was like "WHAT??? O.o...SO WE TALKED to the person in charge...and he told us we needed to change our song...that it was the rules...and he gave us 2 minutes to change our semi final song (Kiseki No Mukou Soba e) So I was going to cry...I was actually near tears...and then Eve told me we should do Sobakasu...and I freaked out because I don't know the song as well...but then we just did it...and got second! ^-^

And about the first place...they have a vocal coach who train them for the harmonies and stuff...and they sound really good...but then I also heard the off tune part...it was really obvious...and they still got first...The reason why I think they got first it is because they were 4 against 2...plus they had a lot of harmonies (off tune at parts) and they had a choreography and...they had costumes...and I guess that made the judges pick them as winners...now the funny thing Is that WE got better prizes! Muahahaha

Aozora no Namida: Cuute! I liked it...don;t hold back on your high notes! ^-^ You know this song reminds me of the Anime Expo Idol...the winner Mandy Andrews...or Mandy Medfords...whatever it is he real name..she changed it...because she won in 05 already and tried to compete again this year...and suspiciously the guy changed the rules to let a winner compete again...and guess what...SHE WON AGAIN...but she had a crappy performance@ Ahaha anyway...Kero I liked your version! ^-^ Keep it up!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-20 10:15:51 (edited 2007-07-20 10:16:21)
@Rixena & Kero::
Nice duets even with the rixena recording in that manner... it somewhat makes me think that... u know like one person is singing now, and there is this other person singing a couple of yrs ago... with the TV showing a old film of rixena singing and the screen flicking away... god... what m i saying?

@Kero::
Hmm... think u missed the started by half a second but all was saved after that. And you did well at the higher parts of the song too... I'll have had to scream them off to reach those notes...

Did this at a fren's request but used forever to get the song... Think this is one of the fasters song I ever sung... super tongue tied... and sorry for the blowing and the mixing up of lyrics at some points and sorry for not being able to reach the high pitches~
Forever

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-20 11:06:10
@tkuz:~brings paper fan~ *fans* feeling cooler ? now dont faint on me!!

@Kero: soz i missed u out! whoopsie..i did listen to songs in Ver.3 just forgot to comment :P:P dont mind me..no wonder i only heard one voice..i thought i read smth along the lines saying it was a duet, so.. lol but nonetheless..looking forward to more of ur songs^^ i hav a kawaii version of my voice too but it sounds just plain weird

@Kero+Rixena: the fruits basket duet is better than original^^ although the sound's a bit fuzzy

@Engel: oh no Mori-senpai!! *hides in corner* Honey senpai!!
you're on a roll for duets arent ya? ^^
and yes all the listening is making my ears blurry + the eyes @_@.........~struggles to walk straight~

@Without you: itz an insert song in Fruits Basket..

____________________________________________---

SORRY GUYZ GOTTA COMMENT LATER^^

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, ... 50 Displaying 141 to 160 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0148 seconds at 2024-03-28 13:09:19