Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-07-16 19:28:24
WOOOW.....i just gone for 4 days and now i missed 4 pages already....??

this thread sure is active ^__^ nice, though

currently listening to all songs from the whole 4 pages

can't comment anything yet....

and i can't post any new song either...since i lost my flash disk today containing all of my recording....*sigh*

later, guys......

no siggies needed

Link | by on 2007-07-16 20:30:25
hahaha... it seems that the introduction for God Knows have took all the lime light away from the song itself... -_-;;;

@Erkun::
Virus go!! I really think this song is more suitable for guys to sing. Afterall, it was sung by a guy (ie: hyde). Because it seems that when most girls sing it... is sounds.... "depressed" T_____T
You did well!!!!!!! I wanna hear more laraku songs from you~~~~

@DA::
thanks~~ Live karaoke eh... hahahah~
The blurry eyes karaoke ver was actually sent to me by Yinzhao. If you'll like, PM me your email add and i'll send it to you~ good things are meant to be shared! Or you can send yinzhao a mail too... just saw her post... hahaha~

@Kero::
hahaha... cause RSG is a infectious virus? hahahah~~
yeah... honey senpai~~ kawaiii~~~ hahahaha and thanks for loving my voice *shy* =*
For fruit basket>> I love that series... but at some parts it was kinda sad... and that sadness reflected in this song. Hmm... I'm guessing for this song you actually continued singing with the 2 voices instead of recording one voice for the whole song then the other? Cause there were some parts you had a tinny winny problem changing back to the other voice. But... I think this song will sound great with duet or single... as long as is you singing it XD
Anemone >> Really like your voice in this one... originally I though it was a Laraku song... I think they had a song of this name too... but wait... issit a laraku song?! arhhhh!!! I can't rememeber!! =.=|||

@DN::
Yeah! I did had lotsa fun singing DDWW!! hahahaha... but it was tough... real tough... for my short tongue~~ >__< the ebil duet too... hahahaha

@Yinzhao::
so next time if there is other laraku songs I wanna do... can I request a karaoke ver from you? =*) *shy*
Erm... so you have... Season's call karaoke ver? Cause I'll like to try it again... (saw DA's post)

@Pame::
hahaha... I guess that strengh came from singing that song too often... so I was very much familiar with the lyrics (though still can't remember the exact words for 100%) and I was really in a good condition when singing that song... these days... that kind of condition just doesn't come by~

@monique::
OMG... hope you find your flash disk soon cause I wanna listen to your songs!!!

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-16 20:48:56
*lazy to see other page*
*will reply later*

@Engel: Yes it is XDDD Cho awesome song!
Awws don't be shy :3 ♥
Haha actually I recorded my normal voice first for a duet.. Then after a while I sien doing nothing so I put in the act cute voice XD I tend to use that, um, 'fake' voice when I go higher haha.. Lol no la! I prefer singing low songs X3~
Haha this song is from the anime Kamichama Karin, by Nakahara Mai :] Laruku's ANEMONE is harder to sing DX

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-16 21:11:42
Okay... I took my time to listen to almost all the songs! sorry for those ones I couldn't hear at the moment.

OMG I'm seriously about to believe that I'm surrounded by a bunch of Pros!... this is amazing! everybody is so good at singing!

Claps to everyone!... Erkun, Neon, Engel and William, Kero (hail Kero!), Mizuki yaaayy!!!.

AND Z and DN! let's keep the SOD clan alive! hahahaha bwahahahaha BHWAHAHAHAHA! +___+

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-07-17 00:17:12
/why omg omg omg mizuness~ness.. i didn't realize it *shotsself* lol.. gomen~ness.. chu~~ lmao.. thanks guys i think... acck.. brb to fill teh rest of teh comments~ness.. chu~~

/snuggle teh ebil voiced~ness of teh mizuness~ness of teh lurved~ness gomen.. you should have told me.. lol.. would re-sing teh whole effin thing.. thats it *shotsself* chu~~

Link | by William on 2007-07-17 01:51:45
Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you guys liked our duet! Ahaha, like Engel said,
it took almost forever to finish it! (Probably cause I was too lazy!!) >_<

Erkun: Great job! Haha, you keep on amazing me with each song! I'm jealous! XP

Kero: Ahaha, your For Fruits Basket is so cute! Self duet, eh? I did that before too, because I thought the song was too quiet..

Mizu: Nooo!! Mizu's also going away for a while..I guess I'll wait until you come back then...

Engel: Hahaha, I saw the Chala head chala thingy too!! You know what...I found Hirano Aya's Sore Ga Ai Deshou!! She's really talented...makes me wonder if I was worthy enough to sing God Knows...>_<

Feeling sad lately, so here's..
Home Sweet Home
Engel, thanks for taking the time to do the duet with me!! I really appreciate it! ^^
(Yay, I finally learned how to "drag" my voice longer!)

Well, laters!

Link | by on 2007-07-17 02:28:44
@Kero::
so ka so ka~ I luv your act cute voice tooo~~ kawaii de mion~ >.~
Maybe... we can do a act cute song together... after the 0:00AM... I better go sing it again soon~

@kei-kun::
you are a pro too~~~~~

@Scarlett::
hope to see your comments soon and maybe a song too?

@William::
nah~~~ i'm lazy too... but well... taking forever to do that song landed us with some good results~~~ ne~ maybe we can do another one soon? at Rei's request >o<
Yea... Aya Hirano san is super talented!!!! The song God knows made it onto the Oricon chart the other time... I think is the only song that is directly from a anime (and a voice actress) to go on the oricon charts~ AYA HIRANO SAMA YEAH!!
This sore ga ai deshou is from which anime? Cause I think i've yet to hear this song~
don't feel sad!! *pats pats* genki dashi ne~~ ne?
I'm also glad to be able to do a song with you~~ *drag*
*listens to the song* *wipes tears* is sweet.... is a sweet sad song....

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-17 03:17:47
@Kero:
Nice singing (Anemone and For Fruits Basket)! I thought it was Larc's Anemone at first haha.

@William:
Thanks! Home Sweet Home is a really sad song... good job singing!

@Yinzhao:
So 4th Avenue Cafe karaoke really doesn't exist. T__T
I have a synthesized backing track for that song but I thought it was better if there was a real hydeless version.
Oh, the song's single (with the same name) wasn't released due to the 'Sakura incident.'

@Engel:
In behalf of Wi11iam, I think Sore ga Ai Deshou is from Full Metal Panic, sung by Shimokawa Mikuni.

Link | by on 2007-07-17 03:46:42
@Erkun::
arh... so ka~ then I guess it might ba another song Aya Hirano sung in LS~~ hahaha~~ I haven't watch that far yet~ too many anime to catch... esp after 1 whole week of PC down~

Link | by on 2007-07-17 04:50:07
@William-san: wOW~ nice singing.. ^^ this song ish one of my fave Naruto's songs :] niceY~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-17 05:58:01
@William: great work there...
It was a nice song ^^^*hugs*

Mizukiness Records
In Colaboration with
Dragon Negro's Producctions
Presents

Get Along the Ebil Doom Version

Link | by on 2007-07-17 06:30:25
Minna.. I only managed to listen to a couple of songs.. but OMG.. lol...

Kero : - Amazing.. I would wanna hear you sing something from Blood + lol.. I would be happeh if you would consider this as a request~ness chu~~

Engel : - I love love love thy low voice *goosebumps~ness* chu~~ XP

Neon : - WooT... chu~~ My lyrics are sung WAY worse thank yours XD.. yours ish pretty good.. chu~~

William : - Aww~~.. pweety~ness.. chu~~ * Waves hands in air.. chu~~*

Mizuness~ness and Tkoooz~ness : - OMG *spams OMG a trillion times.. chu~~* You guys sound SO puuurrrrfect together.. chu~~

Mizuness~ness and DN~ness :- WooT~~ *ebil jealous glare~ness.. chu~~ * XP.. *Dances around..*.. chu~~ XD

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I should sing lmao.. I really dont know.. XP..

Link | by on 2007-07-17 10:41:16
OMG!!

Ahahahahhahaa

DN and MIZU! aHAHAHA..This is so funny! Get Along uh??? ^-^ Cool! Me liked it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-07-17 10:43:37
» , try "Ready, Steady Go!!" since everyone else has done it already. :3

-------

Link | by ryolover618 on 2007-07-17 10:44:51
It's cute lol

Link | by on 2007-07-17 16:05:50
Nope then that karaoke doesnt exist <_<

Engelwings sure you can ask any karaoke but ill have to wait until i ge tmy computer back since I left the dvd in my laptop and that thing got collected to get repaired <_<

btw im still on hiatus til i get my laptop back
and currently I really can't listen to anything because I blacked out again today and I have a migraine from here to tokyo. T__T
night night!

ps sore ga ai deshou is SO on my list to sing omg XD
its so high for me tho in the chorus -___-'

Link | by on 2007-07-17 18:00:33
@ Asd:
Lol, I'll be back in about 2 weeks...
By then I'll have a load of songs to listen to *and* to record xP
My voice will probably be all icky then though *_*

Good work everyone!!

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-07-17 19:58:11
GAAAA! Too many posts, too little time. Sorry, I missed all the duet. I couldn't find the link. Hmmm....

I think I am the slowest one here in terms of post follow-up.

Link | by on 2007-07-17 22:08:34
@DN & Mizuki::
Nice duet~ u guys are reviving my love for SLAYERS! Lina & Gourry~~~~
And both of u made a boo boo at the same place... hahahaha~

@Scarlett::
Wait... is having having goosebumps good or bad? hahahaha~

@Yinzhao::
your com is having problem too?! Hope both you and ur com gets well soon... migrain from there to tokyo eh... hahahaha

@Suzaku::
please do come back soon~ we'll miss you~~

@Without you::
no worries, go listen when you have time~

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-18 01:53:04
Too much falsettos here because the notes are too damn high for me...
hyde's voice is just brilliant.

Blurry Eyes

I'm not feeling well when I recorded this one, so I totally ruined the song...
At this rate of posting I'll be running out of songs to record soon hehe.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ... 50 Displaying 101 to 120 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0140 seconds at 2024-04-18 16:24:09