Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club
Link | by on 2007-12-11 18:53:58
Yep :3

Oohh, riiight...it's almost up to the 1000 posts mark!
Are you going to make a Haruhi welcome banner? that'll be nice :D

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-11 18:57:51
It's not really a banner. I'm going to make a table with one side having a body of text, and the other side is Mikuru holding a sign (written by Haruhi).

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-12-12 03:26:03
Where else can you find the sensational Hirano Aya? O.O`

well said DA!hahahahaa

HIRANO-ISM!hahahaah

been listening to monstar all day long hahaha

thanks pal!Hahahaha

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-12-12 10:31:29
@Danchou & Suzaku
I agree wif you guys.. the Kyon x Haruhi kiss was pretty disapointing.. but what pissed me off more was the way Kyon was so nonchalant about it after that.. Haruhi thought it was a dream so she's forgiven XD

Ooo.. that piccie.. blushing~! tsundere~ness~!

.. and there is an overdose of romance in Shakugan no Shana II..it's turning more and more into a harem anime..

@Zparticus
yes~! mikuru beam~u does exist~! Because Suzumiya Haruhi WISHED IT TO BE SO XD I noticed it after rewatching the movie episode and hearing kyon go 'oof' when he was filming that scene. Also, the camera received a shock from that 'blast' XD

@Sai
omg.. I've been thinking about that "second first meeting" thingy. Ever since I read about it on wiki, I was wondering why it never made an appearance in SHnY, it was only briefly mentioned by Kyon.. (quiz~! which episode was that from? XD) Let's hope we'll be able to see 'John Smith'.. that moment was really an important one in Haruhi's life..

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-12-12 23:43:43
@bkno exactly! i rewatched episode 00 too and realized that "that" was the reason yuki covered the camera during the mikuru beam hahaha

those minor references really rocks! and makes reading the novels more entertaining hahaha

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-13 11:12:07
lol, the Mikurun movie. I loved the part where Shamisen just started to talk. Classic. XD

-------

Link | by sai on 2007-12-13 19:37:13
lol, just hope that the second season is not entirely about the making of episode 00, since that's what the 2nd novel is all about XD it'd be boring... Though it means more tsuruya jumping around. I love that girl X3

@bkno
Yes! That John Smith moment is also the part i'd like to see! And... Is there a hint about that meeting in the anime? I thought the only hint is haruhi's "Have we met before?"
I didn't understand about it at first, since there is no mention of it in the entire anime afterwards. But then my friend tell me about the novel and i go 'oh crap so they did met'... O.o

Link | by on 2007-12-13 19:39:10
Indeed, the part where the cat talks. Lol

The first episode is absolutely full of interesting stuff once you know the whole story...

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-14 12:52:24
I just hope everything, everybody, and everythingetc is included in the next season.
There's still a few months until it actually "releases" so they might still be working on the seres.

Personally, I don't think I'll be disappointed... or I hope not anyways, lol.
I also hope that the seiyu crew will be doing a great job just like in season on. Realistic voice acting is awesome.

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-12-14 19:24:56
@kei kun hell yeah although im still wondering about that talking cat >.<

@DA yeah as long as it has the solid cast and animation...SHNY 2 will rock the house hahahah

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-15 17:23:41 (edited 2007-12-15 17:23:53)
"H" on Rubik's:
If you look closely at the second one, you can see more than one "H".
Below are just a few other Haruhiism related pictures followed by an announcement:
Has anybody started making their Christmas avatars yet? I wanna have some kind of club get-together here in this club to celebrate the Holidays with everyone.
By tomorrow or later tonight, the new thread will be launched and I'll have that prepared later on or so.

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-12-15 17:30:42
oh crap i forgot about the x-mas avatars hahaha
he y i might as well ask those in AMA to make me one hahahaaha

red,white and blue H on rubik's cubes! sweet!hahaha

dang what a waste of sticker! why place it on a garbage can!WHY!hahaha

gotta love that car layout!cooL! is that a nissan sentra?

Link | by fhfyeodb on 2007-12-15 18:06:46
^_^ Woah, cool Haruhi merchandise.

O.o It reminded me of these tissue boxes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
^^;; You can't see them very well so maybe you can get a better glace at them at place that makes them.
http://kamikau.com/haruhi/#details

O.o About the avatars, I might make a Haruhi one if time permits.
^^;; Kinda busy with school right now and have to make sure I don't fail pre-calc...
=D But break is coming so possibly then~

Link | by Dark on 2007-12-15 18:36:48
994 desu.........

waii~ a Haruhiism rubix cube XD can't imagine solving one of those XD
lol Haruhiism garbage bins XD throw your garbage! do not litter or face the wrath of God!!! XD
haruhiism items all around >3>

hmmm... I still didn't make myself one atm.. maybe I would do a haruhi one... depends if I find a perfect scan to use...

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-15 19:05:34
If not Haruhi related, just get a Christmas related one to help spread the spirit in the club.
I wish I can make some big call out to all the members to come stop by during Christmas and just hang out.

[@Jow] I'd buy those tissues and use 'em. Keep the boxes and make something out of it. ^_~`

-------

Link | by sai on 2007-12-16 01:01:52
lol... I never bothered to make an ava unless i'm bored with the current one. Though if i want to make a Christmas themed ava, i'd definitely use Yuki :P

Anyway, yesterday i was a happy man... Aside than the animelo 2006 video, i finally got the gekisou DVD rip from my friend and watched the entire show. This is bliss... T_T

Even if Aya missed a few notes in God Knows or Lost My Music, because she's exhausted maybe, the excitement is still as high as ever. It's not such a big concert like animelo but as a haruhi fan, i like it just as much.
And i think fell in love with Matsuoka Yuki (tsuruya)... She's performing so damn cute X3

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-12-16 05:38:57 (edited 2007-12-16 05:40:46)

damn id buy those tissues just for the boxes hahaha!
whats next...haruhi lunch box...wait there is one right?!

with a yuki and mikuru spoon and fork?!hahahaha

oh here's one of the ava's i requested in AMA

courtesy of amar (thanks pal)

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-12-16 08:38:10 (edited 2007-12-16 08:46:28)
998~!

@zparticus
During the Mikurun movie, initially I was really confused why the usually composed and emotionless Yuki suddenly 'pushed' Mikuru over and seemed to be attacking her. Then I realised that Yuki was trying to protect Kyon XD

@Sai
Well, during the Fumoffu i.e. the Cave Cricket i.e. The Computer Prez goes missing episode, Haruhi and Kyon had a conversation that went something like this:

Haruhi: Cheh, you knocking on the door, made me think that a visitor came to see us.
Kyon: I'm taking care so that I do not witness a live Asahina-san clothes changing session. What do you mean by visitor?
Haruhi: Don't you remember?..
Kyon (to himself): She's not going to start talking about what happened on Tanabata three years ago, right?
Haruhi: You're the one who did it, without my permission.
Kyon: *looks away, acting dumb* What might you be talking about?
Haruhi: That poster you put up.
Kyon: Oh that. XD *phew*

But actually, I'm only guessing that Kyon is referring to the John Smith incident, I haven't read the novels so I only have a rough idea about what happened between Kyon and Haruhi. Well, did it happen during Tanabata? Oh, and Tanabata is a festival XD

About Shamisen, I'm not sure the cat can actually talk. I get the feeling it 'gained the ability to speak, momentarily' because again, *insert booming voice*
Suzumiya Haruhi Wishes It To Be So XD
Apparently, there wasn't enough weirdness or CG in the movie to satisfy her XD

And then Yuki tried to cover it by saying that was ventroquilism lolz..

EDIT: Temporarily changed my avvie in the spirit of the hols XD

Link | by on 2007-12-16 19:23:14
Hey people!!

Matsuri Fest was amazing and even I could get Haruhi Related items, in this moment I have a Figure of Yuki in bunny suit, is great!!! but was way too expensinve, almost spent my last salary on her...XD, also there were some SHNY cosplays, will have pics and vids for next weeks I hope...

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-12-16 19:28:50 (edited 2007-12-16 20:27:17)
We have now reached our highest number of posts, 1000!
I will now prepare to launch the second thread. Please stand by for the link...

[edit] Here is it: http://gendou.com/forum/thread.php?thr=20807

-------

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 981 to 1000 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0354 seconds at 2024-04-27 02:17:07