Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-09-26 05:31:13
Engel: I think .cda is not the original file. What is the size of the file. Is it big? I never used .cda file.

You? Rejected? What about me? T__T

@Ayu: Are you sure you want to sing that song? It is in Mandarin. *having second thought* ^__^"

Link | by on 2007-09-26 09:40:26
Ahahaha Rixena's hero's come back was Amazing! I wanted her to submit it for the competition!! Wasn't it great???

Engel: Nice song ...and definitely no SOD...

mIZUUUU: MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZUUUUUUUUUUU I've missed you!! T-T

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by ICD on 2007-09-26 12:24:40
Heyo everryone :D This is me doing Daite Senorita Tempo up ver.! I do realize that Ryoko did something similar too o_o. I had to pitch mine up coz I couldn't hit those low notes but I didn't have to pitch it up a lot ^_^

Hopefully it's okay :"P I know that I did waver a bit (it was actually an uncontrollable vibrato) and some notes were flat.

I sang this one-shot though so ^_^...

Soundclick
YouTube

Comment/feedback very much appreciated n_n

Link | by on 2007-09-26 12:52:20
Without: I'm sure, you don't have to do it if you don't want too.

Link | by on 2007-09-26 17:23:36 (edited 2007-09-26 23:37:11)
@without you:: .cda files are the type of files u get when u burn a audio cd into a normal cd... but I've rip it out into .mp3 but I still can't put it into auda!! =(
U are even further away from being a SOD member than me so u'll definately get rejected too!! hahaha

*tries to be proud of her manly voice*
I'm proud of my voice ^^ *says engel in a manly tone*

@William:: It'll be good if there was a Karoke ver... coz... abit hard to differentiate ur voice from the original. But you sound great in this one!!

EDIT::
Oh!! And calling all Karaoke Club members!! The voting have ended and we have 3 winning songs. All members are suppose to chose one of the three songs to participate in the recording. Click here for more info!

Link | by on 2007-09-27 02:16:24
@Pame: XDDD If I join the second season of Gendou Singing Idol, you might. Imma gonna rerecord it after I get rid of my annoying dry cough.

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-09-27 03:39:35
woaH~ everyone sure ish coOL~ many many new songs o.O;

I'm sorry.. been away.. still have some things to do.. I'll listen to the songs later.. :]

Link | by on 2007-09-27 09:33:44
@Rixena: Yes yes yes...that song sound soo cool in your voice! So yes,,,record it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-27 17:22:47
@Rixena:: Dry cough?! I hate those... they are worst than the normal cough and takes forever to heal... take care n drink lotsa honey water ya~
*Pass rixena some honey water*

Link | by on 2007-09-27 21:05:16
@Engel-san: Drink honey water?... good advice...even tho I'm not used to it they say it really works!

@Rixena-san: I really hope you get better *gives Rixena-san some pretty flowers* ^__^

Also, people who made it to the finals of the idol competition: do you think you have what it takes to be part of the SOD? bwahahaha... I dare you!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-09-27 22:28:32
@Kei-kun:: of course it works! Hahahahahahaha ^^
A dare eh... A good singer can be SOD quality anytime he/she wanna be. Just add abit of off tune, a pinch of timelessness, and some high-pitch-but cannot-reach notes should do the trick... =p

Link | by on 2007-09-28 07:39:49
quick reply

you guyyyss im in japan. and its hot. and im dying XD
but anyway

what is SOD exactly? O___O

Link | by on 2007-09-28 13:57:25
@Yin: SOD Means...Song Of Doom, which basically is a team made by Zparticus, Dn, and Kei-Kun...

I'm not sure if more members have been added,,,but those three are the creators...with Z as the King of Doom. ^-^

Link | by on 2007-09-28 16:12:53
@ Engel:
xDD you can't join the SOD team...you're too good!

@ KK:
:P:P are the SOD members going to sing a song together??

@ Yinzhao:
Yep ^-^ Song of Doom~
I miss DN T_T

Japan!!! i wanna go there...might go there for my Focus Week this year ^^ a teacher is taking students there~

lol...if it's hot and humid, i might be able to get used to it ^.^

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-28 23:24:47 (edited 2007-09-28 23:45:04)
...There is SO a reason, why i don't really sing XD, my singing shall soon enough pwn SOD...XD when i really try ehe

@Anyway...This is me and my attempt to sing viva rock...not exactly a pleasant sight I tell you, i couldn't keep up with their fast pace around the middle though I try ahaha, but, i didn't want my trial to go to waste!!!

>>...

At least now u know how my voice sounds, very deep lol

@OKAY!~! I got my singing up lol...>>

Link | by on 2007-09-29 19:37:35
I was doing this for some people in da chat earlier. The mic on my laptop sucks T.T So you'll hear some cracking. The end messed up XD

Reflections (The one from Mulan)
Haha, this is one of the worse Karaokes I've ever done.

Click Here to Listen

Link | by on 2007-09-29 21:28:31
Wowww Mr.takeisteay...O.o You dooo have a deep deeeeep voice...^-^

Skyl: Your computer mic is horrible >_< And...hey...you attempted to sing such a hard song!! I would like to hear your voice clearer T-T Too much Background noise...T-T

Link | by on 2007-09-29 21:37:39 (edited 2007-09-29 21:38:52)
^yeah, I'm trying to figure out why. Messing with the settings and such. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

I normally sing well on this song. Maybe if I could somehow attach a karaoke mic onto my computer...
(I'm gonna go to radioshack and get myself a jack adapter for it)

The only thing I can't sing and will probably destroy it is The Scientist by Coldplay.

I'll try one day, but be warned XD

Link | by on 2007-09-30 09:28:50
@ SkyL: was your comp overheating? static is REALLY bad when my comp over heats -.-'
I'm almost happy I don't have the worst mic XD

@ Yinzhao: piccies!

@ Suzaku: ick, I hate hot and humid, especially humid! T_T

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-30 17:37:58
@Yinzhao:: Other then it being hot and humid, how is things going on for you over there? Don't forget to catch any summer festivals if they are still having it~~ engel luvs matsuri~~~

@Suzaku:: OMG!!! u r a teacher?!?!?! or r u the student?

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 821 to 840 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0351 seconds at 2024-05-05 01:39:48