Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by on 2007-03-18 06:15:43 (edited 2007-03-18 06:16:56)
key's arms started to glow,

"so they are the other eh??" key thought

"um... more or less, i might have to hear it first" key answered and then set his eyes to zpartan

"so that's the others one" thought key

then

"wow food!! um... may i???" not waited for answered key went to the food table escaping further questions

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-18 06:19:19
~Royal meeting room~

Kay:*thinking*wow...his mindset is similar to Zpartan...
*As he slowly walked towards the buffet table*
Kay:*thinking*as usual...this is one spread...
*grabs a plate and placed some simple food on it, and starts eating*
Kay:hey...this is good...Zpartan, what are you having...?

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-03-18 06:33:17
regardless of what he said, key only have small amount of food and sat there waiting for the announcement

"3,4, maybe more.... why is the heavenly arms user gather here?? looks like i made mistake coming here after all or maybe ....."

Link | by on 2007-03-18 06:40:54
~Offspring Kingdom Outskirts~

Albel: Now where to go.... *looking in his bag* Where's that map I bought.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-03-18 22:04:20
~royal meeting room~

zpartan: *talking to kay* i dunno what this thing is called but its good!...*gulps down* anyway...im not really this "barbaric" it just that i spent most of my traveling money on this new chainmail so i havent eaten anything yet for days...hahaha

*notices his arm shines more brightly*

zpartan: he's here ist he kay...another user...*looks at the reflection of a silver bowl in the table* and he's behind me....

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-19 03:44:06
~Royal meeting room~

Kay:yea...that's him alright...but Arisa is taking a long time...what gives...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-19 04:10:23
-Somewhere on Geass continent-

-the two rested the next day-

Outbreak: good morning

Riana: godd morning

Otbreak: Ok its my turn to cook

Riana: Ok..

-Outbreak cooked their breakfast then after that they continued to their journey-

-->

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-03-20 02:23:25
`royal meeting room

zpartan: check her if you want...i'll take care of key...

Link | by Huy on 2007-03-20 05:49:25
[Offspring Kingdom - royal meeting room]

Arisa opened the door to the royal meting room just when Kay wanted to open it.

Arisa: Hey, stay here, I will begin with the announcement.

She walked to her chair on the round table. The wood-panelled walls are polished and reflected her.

Arisa: Now that everybody should be present I want to announce the mission.
You all are here to investigate the reasons of the recent behavior of the irregulars. As you know they act very strange lately: They gather in groups and attack humans with no evident reason, they destroy whole cities and it is possible that they are even able to overrun this city which is one of the best defended city. Your task is to enquire the rumors of a eight Heavenly Arm which is supposed to be able to control the irregulars. Recent happenings proved that it's possible that there are Armored Arms which users are at least able to summon irregulars.

Arisa stemmed her arms on the table and pointed to Yuki.

Arisa: Yuki will report from the fight against Reivant, the brother of Reinhart.

Yuki: We met him yesterday in the outskirts of Offspring Kingdom after we defended the city from a small legion of the enemy. His Arm's active form were golden wheels. The automatically protect him from any projectiles. And when the gates open, irregulars come out. I'm not sure if he can control them or not, but he was very strong. Even The Great Wizard wasn't able to seal the Armored Arm. Rena, Shiro, Reinhart and I weren't able to catch him.

Arisa: You see...the enemy is strong and we don't have a clue how big the military force of them is. So your mission is now to head to Zeor Ground together where the eighth Heavenly Arm was supposedly found. It's also the place where the other seven Heavenly Arms were originally. Zero Ground is supposed to be cursed: Those who enter the area will die or go missing and there were just few who dared to venture there and even fewer who returned alive. And the survivors became delusional, were possessed by something and sometimes became monsters far worst than irregulars. That's why Scarlet Kingdom sealed off Zero Ground. We don't have proves if these stories of a curse are true but it is for sure that Zero Ground is a dangerous place. There are the "Nameless Swamps" and perhaps dangerous animals. It is even possible that the plants in Zero Ground are dangerous. Cause it was sealed off, Zero Ground isn't explored very well. But there are records of a big lake, the "Mirror of Stars". The few people who returned alive reported that something emerged at night with full moon.It could be the place we are searching for....it's the only clue we have.
It's a mission full of dangers...perhaps some of you won't return alive. Nobody here will be forced to take part in it.
Those who dare to venture to this dangerous place may stay behind...and those who treasure their lives and loved ones, may leave.

Ten second nobody moved and it was silent in the room. Then Rena and Yuki stood up and broke the silence.

Rena: I will stay and go to Zero Ground.

Yuki: I will join Rena in this mission.

---
BTW: Are the others still playing?
There are just six persons left here right now: Kay, Key, Zparticus, Jonathon, Karuzo and me.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-20 05:56:08
-Geass continent-

-they reached the port cirt and after acouple of hours the boat came and went to Offspring kingdom [note: i forgot the continrnt where the offspring continent located^^]-

Outbreak: I am about a week we will reachd our next destination

Riana: ok...

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-20 05:58:04 (edited 2007-03-20 06:18:14)
(i suspected so...)

Kay:don't forget me...and Zpartan...
*placed both his hands on Key's shoulder*
Kay:i'm counting on ya too...*grins mischievously*
*the other warriors were taken aback when they heard they were to go to Zero Ground, some murmured while others left without a word*
Kay:*thinking*this has to be expected...afterall...only those with Heavenly Arms or partners of those with Heavenly Arms can enter freely...luckily, nobody else but me knows about this...

Link | by on 2007-03-21 05:13:55
Kay:don't forget me...and Zpartan...
*placed both his hands on Key's shoulder*
Kay:i'm counting on ya too...*grins mischievously*
*the other warriors were taken aback when they heard they were to go to Zero Ground, some murmured while others left without a word*
Kay:*thinking*this has to be expected...afterall...only those with Heavenly Arms or partners of those with Heavenly Arms can enter freely...luckily, nobody else but me knows about this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

key stooded up

"um... let see princess, what would we get if we join?"

not looking at kay

"and what will you do??"

Link | by on 2007-03-21 11:18:13
Albel: *sitting on the side of the path in the open field. looking at his map* So, I could get there in maybe two or three days. Then cross the lake to this town here, travel over some mountains and to this town. That would be the perfect place to stop. It's the farthest physical distance I can be from them.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-03-22 17:19:12
~royal meeting room~

zpartan: of course we'll join! why the heck did i come here for anyway...

Link | by on 2007-03-22 17:48:20 (edited 2007-03-22 17:48:30)
~Outside Offspring~

Albel: *rolling the map back up* Okay. Time to get going.

~Offspring~

Meru: *limping down the street slowly and holding her arm* I can't let him... get too far ahead....

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-24 07:08:44
-after a week the two reached their destination-

-Port city, Offspring Kingdom-

Outbreak: Ok but first wee need a place to stay

Riana: Ok....

-they find the Inn, the rate was in the average so the two easily decided then they two walked around the port city-

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-24 07:26:36
~royal meeting room~
Arisa:as for the reward, you shall receive whatever you want...of course it shall be limited
*turns to Kay*
Arisa:Kay, your cue...
Kay:ah...right...
*takes his hands off of Key*
Kay:and a little bit of juicy info, which might be of concern to you or not.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-24 07:30:50
@All- amy i aske can you see the post on the search screen?? well in my pc i cant see the old posts i can only see 4 recent 4 post

Outbreak: So have you gotten any information

Riana: Yup... lots of them

Outbreak: I see... lets talk about this later

Riana: Hai

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-24 07:39:26
@outbreak, i can see them without a problem...the only problem i has is me getting redirected to some website with 'L' insignia and a picture of Gendou punching Gendou, with a sentence like L pwned you and a swear below it...heck, i can't even view my own profile...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-24 07:49:27 (edited 2007-03-24 07:55:30)
@ bloody moon- i see ibut in y screean i cant see clearly the recent post i can only see fist 5 post so i am having a hardtime understand....

---------------------------

-after a huge discussion-

Outbreak: Wow that nice!

Riana: yes...

Outbreak... wow its night time

Riana: huh... yeah you are right!!!!

Outbreak, riana: Goodnight!!!

-the two slept together-

-->

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, ... 50 Displaying 701 to 720 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0285 seconds at 2024-09-27 18:19:55