Back | Reverse |

Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-11-25 04:30:50 (edited 2007-06-24 07:18:11)
i've been working on this RP for a few months, but didn't really want to post it until recently, but couldn't find the right timing
but...maybe with so much rules here...i think something bad might happen to it O_O. hope this RP will be a success*sweatdrops* here goes...

here's the RP's theme song XD

On the planet Lestaria, there are special accessories where only very few exists called Armored Arms . Out of the few existing Armored Arms, there's seven Special Armored Arms, called Heavenly Arms. Armored Arms are equipments where it is both an armor and a weapon. Armored Arms are usually 10 times stronger than any normal weapon and armors and it powers will increase depending on the user's skills and experience. They usually look like an accessory but when the spell to activate it is spoken, it'll materialize into a weapon and armors that is the most compatible to the user.

There are many who sought the Heavenly Arms. The reason why a Heavenly Arm is special is due to its magical property. A user who uses an Armored Arms will only received an armor and a weapon but a user using a Heavenly Arm will receive both armor and weapon and the ability to control one of the element of nature. The seven Heavenly Arms are the Riptide Reconciliation of Water, Blutzjager of Wind, Blazing Renegade of Fire, Zangetsu Caliburn of Light, Eternal Eclipse of Dark, Gaia Kishar of Earth and OverDrive of Lightning.

There's special rules pertaining these Armored Arms. One person can only use one Armored Arm. If a person uses an Armored Arm that does not belong to him or uses more than one Armored Arms, his body will slowly be destroyed and finally, turn into dust. Also, a user can't have his Armored Arms on 24/7. A user can only use the Armored Arm, including the Heavenly Arms, for a maximum time of 10 hours a day. The Armored Arm will starts to slowly eat the user's cells and body once it exceeds it time limit.

Recently, a rumor of an eighth Heavenly Arm has been spreading around like wildfire. And it has the ability to control Irregulars(basically, Irregulars are simply monsters). A few small villages has been attacked by Irregulars and the way the Irregulars attacks aren't normal. They were organized. Irregulars usually attack by instinct and is quite random. A few anti-irregular groups was created by those who possesses great skills or armored arms gather to protect their hometowns from getting attacked. Most of these groups are located at Le Rim City, Chanz City, Bless City, Terra Village and Hollow Village. There are other smaller groups located in other villages as well.

Please read the following before you decide to make a character...reason being you'll need to know what applies and what doesn't and how the weapons in this RP works.

Points to Ponder(Read this first before doing anything!):
  • Armored Arms can't change the shape of their weapon and armor.
  • One character can only use one Armored Arms, no exceptions.
  • When the Armored Arm is not activated, it'll be an accessory. It can be a ring, choker, cat ears, anything you like as long as it's not shaped like a weapon or armor...heck, it can even be a teddy bear! XD
  • An Armored Arm can't be damaged by normal weapons, only by another Armored Arm
  • The Heavenly Arms only have one attribute each. So if you choose the 'Riptide Reconciliation of Water' Heavenly Arm, you can only use water type magic. You can't use magic that from another attribute such as wind or fire.
  • When two Heavenly Arms who's weakness is against each other, their weaknesses is not 'cancelled out'. Their weaknesses still applies.
  • There's no such things as dragon races, elves, demons, angels or half-lings here. All characters must be human.
  • Heavenly Arms users have their own unique ability. For example. the owner of the Riptide Reconciliation can walk on water while the ower of Blutzjager can fly. However, the owner of Blutzjager can't walk on water and the owner of the Riptide Reconciliation can't fly. This rule applies to the rest. Normal Armored Arm users does not have this unique abilities
  • When all the Heavenly Arms are taken, don't ask if you can create a new Heavenly Arms. I had mentioned that there's only 7 of them, and a rumored new Heavenly Arms, so a total of 8.
  • Try to not to start with everyone at the same place...try scatter here and there in different villages/towns/cities.
    • Please take note that if you choose to use a Heavenly Arm, you'll need to start at the Heavenly Arm's initial village/town/city. Meaning if you choose Riptide Reconciliation, you must start at Chanz City. Choose the Eternal Eclipse, you'll have to start at Jamine Town. For those who chooses to use an Armored Arm, you can start at any place you want. More info on a Heavenly Arms locations are at the Heavenly Arms section below.

• Using the map; pretty simple. if you're from Jasmine Town and what to go
    to Equinox Village, you'll have to travel to Bless City, then to Dire Village, then to Kitloxk Kingdom then to Equinox Village . Towns with '(Port)' next to them is well...a port to travel to other continents. Map is below (not really the best map...but meh...).

Yggdrasil Continent->

Arc Town---Flux Town---Ikuto Town---Chanz City(Port)---EquinoxVillage---Kitloxk Kingdom---Dire Village---Bless City---Jasmine Town---Hollow Village---Grude City

Aseria Continent->

Nostalgia Village---Mirage Town---Presentiment City---Offspring Kingdom---Le Rim City(Port)

Geass Continent->

Requim Town(Port)---Scarlet Kingdom---Xholic Town---Waver Town---Quale City---Undulation City---Terra Village---Viper Village---Yorito Village---Zero Ground

What do's and don'ts can't be done:

Do's:

• You can choose any occupation you lile from a knight in the castle or just some drunk guy in the street.
  • You can RP in any format you like. the common 'Kay:*sweatdrops* bla bla bla' or 'Kay said to Jon, "Bla bla bla"' is fine.
  • If you're thinking of combining two magical skills of different attribute, sure you can! But you'll need another person who's using another Heavenly Arms to do so.
  • Try to create funny situations here and there. (everyone needs a good laugh once in awhile XD)
  • If you just created your character and decided to use a Heavenly Arm, but don't like the name, simply tell me and I'll change the name.(Some of the names for the Heavenly Arms are pretty bad, I know cause I really have not much of an idea for names...)
  • You can create a maximum of 2 main characters. But both of them can't have a Heavenly Arm.
  • You can create a character that doesn't use an Amored Arm, but you'll have to rememeber he/she is weaker when fighting against an Armored Arm.
  • You can create a weapons such as guns, swords, spears etc etc. But remember that you can't create a mecha here or golems here

Don'ts:
  • You'll need to say an activation spell to activate your Armored Arm. Don't simply just activate your Armored Arm like that(meaning without saying its spell). Create your own spell for your Armored Arms
  • Please don't do things such as 'Kay appears' or 'I find someone' and then talk to the person. Please explain in detail how you got there in the first place. (Think about it...people doesn't simply appear out of nowhere right? They have to travel first before they get somewhere...Or finding someone in less than a minute. When you go out looking for someone in real life, it would take more than 30 minutes or more sometimes right?)
  • No godding (of course). Things such as 10 enemies attacking out of nowhere for no reason and you kill them with just 1 or 2 swings of the sword...is simply too ridiculous. You should bring out a reason why they want to attack you, like you owe them cash, or you stole something from them etc etc. Don't just out of the blue create a scene for no reason. Or you get undamaged in battle even when the person injured you. (Make it a bit more interesting, give us your own storyline, and yes...having bandits suddenly attacking you is becoming more cliche these days...that I'm starting to find them uninteresting)
  • Continuing from the previous rule, you can have bandits attacking you, but you have to remember...even bandits have skills sometimes, so don't just have them appear and you defeating them with no difficulty.
  • You can't do things like running at the speed of light or running until you disappeared and reappearing from nowhere. (Hey, humans can't run at the speed of light right? If there's such a someone, bring him to me)
  • Each Heavenly Arms have its own weaknesses. When someone damaged you with an attack using magic and that magic is your Heavenly Arms weakness, you can't simply say "Hmph, that is weak." or anything similar.(Show something like how you received a damage or how you got weakened or stuff. and then how you won by luck or lost for some reason. Simply doing things to make your characters look strong, cool and intimidating is a little boring and getting too common...)
  • Don't control another person's character. You can say you hit something when you attacked but it's up to the RPer to see if the damage got connected or not.
  • Don't creating other special arms that is not listed in the Heavenly Arms section. There's no such thing as an Arm that is stronger than the Heavenly Arms since the Heavenly Arms are already the strongest arms in Lestaria.
  • Creating a weapon that is bigger than you, unless of course that weapon is only used at one point only and is not movable. We have to think in the capacity of the human limits.
  • Almost forgot this one, there's not such things as cars, airships or aeroplanes here. But there are those old types of ships that uses sea wind for sea travel and horses and horse pulled carriages here.

The Heavenly Arms:

• Riptide Reconciliation
    • Owner: Ujji Fukko (Ugopetamia)
    • Location of the Arm:Chanz City. In a shrine in the sea.
    • Attribute: Water
    • Weakness: Lightning, Wind
    • User's unique ability: Walk on water
    • Shape of Armored Arm:A pendant with a Lochness monster on it
    • Activation Spell:Tap into the morning waves, hear my cry and accompany me to battle
    • Type of weapon:A Haliberd
    • Arms Special Ability: able to summon and manipulate water where it can be found

• Blutzjager(pronunce as Blutz-yager)
    • Owner: Kay A. Serenade (bloodymoon)
    • Location of the Arm:Arc Town, in the ruins near the forest.
    • Attribute: Wind
    • Weakness: Earth
    • User's unique ability: Flight
    • Beast Form:
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A diamond shaped pocket watch, dangling on a string that is tied to the wrist.
    • Activation Spell:Rising from your hellish winds, Blutzjager!
    • Type of weapon: A sword that cuts anything.
    • Arms Special Ability: Vaccum of wind blades can be released if used at the right timing.
    • Special Skills:Queen of the Blade, Apocrypha Polyphonica,

• Blazing Renegade
    • Owner:Zpartan Tagart(zparticus)
    • Location of the Arm:Hollow Village. In a cave near an active volcano
    • Attribute: Fire
    • Weakness: Water, Earth
    • User's unique ability: Able to increase temperature at will
    • Beast Form:
    • Shape of Armored Arm: Bracer
    • Activation Spell: The burning desire in the heat of battle, IGNITE! the FLAME OF JUSTICE! BURNING RENEGADE
    • Type of weapon: Blade (similar to Ed from FMA)
    • Arms Special Ability:Dragon Flare -dragon shaped flame projectile that is as hot as magma...however he can only used it once per battle

• Zangetsu Caliburn
    • Owner:Kazuya(demonbane91)
    • Location of the Arm: Terra Village
    • Attribute: Light
    • Weakness: Dark
    • User's unique ability: Able to see in the dark, regardless how dark that place is
    • Beast Form:
    • Shape of Armored Arm:
    • Activation Spell:Chains of Heaven. Cutting Moon Sky-Piercing Fang cut through the opponent, Zangetsu Caliburn!
    • Type of weapon:Cleaver Sword
    • Arms Special Ability:

• Eternal Eclipse
    • Owner:Cyrac Karuzo Outbreak(karuzo)
    • Location of the Arm:Jasmine Town
    • Attribute: Dark
    • Weakness: Lightning, Light
    • User's unique ability: Hide inside of shadows and move along with the host shadow
    • Beast Form:
    • Beast Form:
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A Cyrin Cross pendant and necklace
    • Activation Spell: Destruction and Death are born in the depths of Darkness!! Eternal Eclipse !!
    • Type of weapon: Scythe
    • Arms Special Ability: Chaos Blades- [when the sythe was stabbed on the ground 12 blades appered from the ground and stabbed the enemy with high accuracy] it can also form into a giant Shuriken looking weapon that can throw to the escaping enemy

• Gaia Kishar
    • Owner:Key (hearms)
    • Location of the Arm:Mirage Town
    • Attribute: Earth
    • Weakness: Water, Wind
    • User's unique ability: Gravity control(increase/decrease gravity by 2)
    • Beast Form:
    • Shape of Armored Arm:a bracelet in his right arm
    • Activation Spell:Dragons of the earth, hear my plea, make my enemy crumble in the ground
    • Type of weapon: Twin Blades
    • Arms Special Ability:Earth Stags -When the weapons hitting the earth, series of boulders shot to the enemy (not big boulder, this one size of watermelon or melons) and if it intend to do not that every hit to the ground create it

• OverDrive
    • Owner:Albel [Pronounced Al-Bell](darksamurai777)
    • Location of the Arm:Grudge City
    • Attribute: Lightning
    • Weakness: Earth
    • User's unique ability: Paralyze one person for 10 seconds and controlling that person within that period
    • Beast Form:
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A ring
    • Activation Spell: Swift lightning and mighty thunder, strike me and lend me your strength.
    • Type of weapon: Gauntlets(On his fists) and Greeves(On his feet)
    • Arms Special Ability: Lightning God

• ????? (8th Heavenly Arm)
    • Owner: ?????
    • Location of the Arm:?????
    • Attribute: ?????
    • Weakness: ?????
    • User's unique ability: Irregular Control
    • Beast Form: ?????
    • Shape of Armored Arm:?????
    • Activation Spell: ?????
    • Type of weapon: ?????
    • Arms Special Ability:?????

The Armored Arms:

Non for now, the RPers must create their own Armored Arms so that I could add
them in ^^.

• Heaven and Hell (Sacrifice Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Kirio Muji(alchemy)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: Bracelet
    • Activation Spell: Light of the skies, the darkness of the pits, hear my calls and reveal your pressense to thee....
    • Type of weapon: Twin Blades
    • Arms Special Ability: Can be combined to a broadsword by blood sacrifice

• Eternal Ice (Rare Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Rena(stievu)
    • Shape of Armored Arm:A ring
    • Activation Spell: Eternal Ice, guide me!
    • Type of weapon: Black Longbow
    • Arms Special Ability: Everything touched by an arrow will turn into ice

• Eternal Snow (Weapon Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Yuki(stievu)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A ring
    • Activation Spell:Eternal Snow, be free!
    • Type of weapon: Sword
    • Arms Special Ability:

• Shock Impact (Physical Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Cyrone[Fallguy](kwerks)
    • Shape of Armored Arm:Gold ring w/ a lightning mark embedded around
    • Activation Spell: Wrath of lighting, hear my call! Defeat my adversaries, make them fall!
    • Type of weapon: Poleaxe
    • Arms Special Ability: The holder of the Shock Impact will temporarily have lightning fast agility but with the expence of his/her stamina w/c will drain faster or he/she will be exhausted rather more quickly!.

• Aegis Grande (Physical Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Rey Azores(reycute07)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A silver bracelet
    • Activation Spell:Me and you are bound to fight to the death..my Aegis Grande!
    • Type of weapon: Fully covered armor
    • Arms Special Ability: Creating shockwaves with speed

• UltraSoul (Defence Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Hikarigaoka Ryuukage(hentaimaster)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A blue sport bag with the brand - ATITAS (^^') on both sides
    • Activation Spell:Ore no tamashii wo kike!!! ULTRASOUL!!!
    • Type of weapon: A denim vest with a white colored kanji - METSU on the back of it
    • Arms Special Ability: Annihilation Fury --- increases strength according to Ryuu's mental condition and the number of enemies. These powerups are cumulative (ie. Ryuu is angry and he's on a duel, his strength increases by 250% but his speed decreases by 100%). ---anger : increases strength by 200% (3x) but decreases speed by 100% (2x) ---excited : increases strength by 100% (2x) ---focused : increases strength by 200% (3x) ---scared : decreases strength by 100% (2x) but increases speed by 50% (1/2x) ---1-3 enemies : increases strength by 50% (1/2x) ---4-15 enemies : increases strength by 75% (3/4x) ---15-30 enemies : increases strength by 100% (2x) ---30-... enemies : increases strength by 200% (3x)

• Lone Wolf's Fang (Weapon Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Kusanagi Shiden(inshin_ryu)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A wolfs tail
    • Activation Spell:Howl of the lone wolf empower me
    • Type of weapon: Long Katana
    • Arms Special Ability:Howling slashes -sends a focused razor like crescent moon through the air at a target has a somewhat weak sonic boom. weapon can also be split into equal halves to have a more rapid wild fire.

• Divine Punisher (Sacrifice Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Kaminari Ayato(red_rackhan)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: Ring
    • Activation Spell:Holy light, lead me the way!
    • Type of weapon: Chained-sword
    • Arms Special Ability: Enhanced cutting ability by sacrificing owner's life energy

• Angel Smile ()
    • Owner: Micaella Lilia Netherwind(solikill)
    • Shape of Armored Arm:
    • Activation Spell:I see angel that smile give me your power for light!
    • Type of weapon:
    • Arms Special Ability:

• Tharnatos (Weapon Armored Arm)
    • Owner: Reinhart(kyohibiki)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: Black Bracelet
    • Activation Spell:my sword is my blood, my shield is my bone, come, the hell pupetter!
    • Type of weapon: black gloves with gold relief and red gem. strings is created from the gloves
    • Arms Special Ability: Use a very sharp and strong string that can cut anything.

Towns, Cities and small villages:

Name of World: Lestaria

Continent: Yggdrasil

Arc Town: Town of traditions. Ruins of Illusions is located here.

Bless City :City of believes. Different kinds of religions exists in this city.
Chanz City :City of trade. Is right next to the ocean. You'll need to ride a
ship from here to go to Le Rim City to travel to Aseria Continent or to Requim Town to travel in Geass Continent

Dire Village :Village of flowers

Equinox Village: Village where it four corners are always in winter, autumn, spring and summer.

Flux Town: A small town where outsiders except for the people of Arc Town are not trusted that much. Was almost destroyed by an army of Irregulars.

Grudge City: Another city of trade. Located near a mountain

Hollow Village: Village of hot-springs. Located near a volcano

Ikuto Town: Town of migratory birds. Has a ruins nearby that nobody dares to enter
Jasmine Town: Town of arts. Destroyed by an army of Irregulars.

Kitloxk Kingdom: Kingdom of the Yggdrasill continent

Continent: Aseria

Le Rim City: Port City. You'll need to ride a ship from here to go to Chanz City to travel to Yggdrasil Continent or to Requim Town to travel in Geass Continent

Mirage Town: Town of Everlasting Desert. a legendary 100 storey deep cave exists 107 meters to the north from this town.

Nostalgia Village: Town of Peace. The first village to be destroyed by the army
of Irregulars

Offspring Kingdom: Kingdom of Aseria Continent

Presentiment City: City of trade. Located near a waterfall.

Continet: Geass

Quale City: City of Recreation.

Requim Town: a small port town. You'll need to ride a ship from here to go to
Chanz City to travel to Yggdrasil Continent or to Le Rim City to travel to Aseria
Continent.

Scarlet Kingdom: Kingdom of Geass.

Terra Village: Village of nature lovers. An old ruins lays here, but nobody
have found it yet.

Undulation City: City of colors. most of the people here are unexpectingly friendly

Viper Village: Village of snakes. Mist of the people who lives here has a belief
that snakes are a sacred being

Waver Town: a ruined town. nobody lives here anymore. but there alot of rumors
of a ghost hunting this place.

Xholic Town: another town of traditions

Yorito City: City of trade. Although not as busy as other cities, they have
lots of items other cities doesn't have

Zero Ground: The place where the 7 Heavenly Arms was originally founded. It
is said the Heavenly Arms scattered when someone tried to retrieve them.

Your profile goes in here(please link to the picture, try not to display the image here):
Name:
Armored Arm:
History/Bio:
Image of character: when not using Armored Arm
Image of character: when using Armored Arm
Image of Weapon:

Name:Kay A.Serenade(without the cane)
Normal Weapon: black knuckled gloves
Armored Arm(inactive mode):Diamond Shaped Watch(looks something like this, but there's a watch in the middle)
History/Bio: A person who'll do any jobs like finding lost people, or repair houses, or bodyguarding.
Image of character: when not using Armored Arm(same image as below. but without the coat, boots and gloves(and the cane of course). he wears a pair of black court shoes when his Heavenly Arms is not activated
Image of character: when using Armored Arm(again, ignore the cane)
Image of Weapon:Blutzjager

note:
please state the Shape of Armored Arm(when not activated aka in accessory form), its Activation Spell, Type of weapon and the Arms Special Ability(when used as a weapon)

note 2: Those who use the Heavenly Arms can use they unique ability (like flight, hiding in shadows, etc) can use those abilities even when the Arm is not activated. You can use magic only when the Arm is activated.

note 3:For the Special Ability of all Armored Arms, it can only be use when the Arm is activated.

edit:this is one long post..."-.-

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by zparticus27 on 2006-11-25 04:37:58 (edited 2006-11-25 04:41:41)
wow i must say...you really put a lot of time in making this...this is great kay! i'll join ya....but first a few questions...

can anyone can own an armored arms?

can anyone own the heavenly arms right away or must they be discovered first...i mean you own a heavenly arm..what about the others?

armored arms ar both weapons and armor then they can be bionic or more armor like (like in a super sentai or something)

Link | by on 2006-11-25 04:38:07 (edited 2006-11-25 04:48:39)
O.o And I thought my RP rules and explinations were too long. I may join, once get through reading everything.

Do we just claim the arms or is it a story event determined by you or how does it work exactly?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-11-25 04:46:37
whoa...didn't expect to get replies this fast "O_O

@zparticus:
yea, anyone can own Armored Arm (even a baby XD)

you can straight away own them, but you should explain how you got them when the RP started(like a preview about your character or something)

well, the armor looks more like normal clothings, except that they're reinforced...and they're not bionic :p

Link | by on 2006-11-25 04:49:50 (edited 2006-11-25 04:53:51)
Bloodymoon- So how does the Heavenly Arms thing work? Do you give them out to people or is it like a first come first serve kind of thing? And what's up with the 8th one?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2006-11-25 04:53:28 (edited 2006-11-27 05:36:38)
@key well i was expecting armored arms to be like that weapon from witchblade hehehe or sentai like power ups!hehehe

name: Zpartan Tagart armored arm activated well it should cover the entire arm and body

home town: hollow village

armored arm: Blazing renegade aka rumbling kiss

activation spell: the burning desire in the heat of battle, IGNITE! the FLAME OF JUSTICE! BURNING RENEGADE

armored arm accesssory mode: :bracer

ignore the ruffled sleeves

weapon mode: blade (like in FMA when ed turns his arm to a blade...whats that called?)

bio: a member of the miners guid in Hollow Village, Zpartan was one of the miners in the Apoy cave when a cave in occured. Zpartan was trapped along with 2 injured miners, trying to find a way out he noticed an opening caused by the cave in.he entered the opening and realised he is inside the volcano there he found a bracer in the middle of burning lava,not knowing what to do he wore the bracer and saw a bright light...later on he found himself in the village inn. When we woke up he was welcomed with cheers and salutations for saving the 2 injured miners...

realizing the artifact he found was an Armored Arm he went to train inthe mountains inorder to control and understand his weapon.there he met Vahn Himura and taught him how to use his armored arm...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-11-25 04:57:37 (edited 2006-11-25 04:58:17)
@Jon,it's on the first come first serve basis.
the 8th one is currently unknown, so nobody's owning it since it's just the rumored Heavenly Arm.

@zparticus, you can make your weapon and armor like those from Witchblade^^.

to be precise, here's the few anime where my idea came from:

-Mar Heaven
-Busou Renkin
-Witchblade

there's a few more, but i can't remember..."-.-

Link | by karuzo on 2006-11-25 05:01:55 (edited 2007-04-12 21:17:00)
[this profile will be updated until the requirements will be filled up]

Name: Cyrac Karuzo Outbreak

Normal Weapon: Viper Katana

Armored Arm: Eternal Eclipse

Inactivate Form: a Cyrin Cross pendant and necklace

Activation Spell: Destruction and Death are born in the depths of Darkness!! Eternal Eclipse !!

Special ability of Armored Arm: Chaos Blades- [when the sythe was stabbed on the ground 12 blades appered from the ground and stabbed the enemy with high accuracy] it can also form into a giant Shuriken looking weapon that can throw to the escaping enemy

History/Bio: One of the survivors in Jamine town, not much information about Cyrac, he acquired the Eternal Eclipse was entrusted to him the day before the former user died. Now he just wandering the continent

Image of character when not using Armored Arm: (under construction)

Image of character when using Armored Arm: Cyrac: Battle Mode

Image of Weapon: (refer on the Cyrac: Battle Mode)

Heavenly Arm Beast Form: Chaos Emperor Dragon

-->

Link | by on 2006-11-25 05:01:53 (edited 2006-11-26 17:26:30)
I'll give mine. Also Bloodymoon? The Weakness thing seems a little screwed up to me, like Fire being weak against Water and Water being weak against Fire, that really wouldn't make a difference in a fight it would just end the fight quicker.

Name: Albel [Pronounced Al-Bell]
Armored Arm: Overdrive
Bio: A young man travelling without a real purpose other than to avoid a certain woman so that he can avoid being married to another woman. He stumbled upon the Heavenly arm he has while hiding from this certain woman. Prefers to avoid conflict when possible and does what he can to make money.
Special Attack words: Lightning God[Charges his power and then punches the ground with both fists creating pillars of lightning to shoot up from the ground]. Rising Thunder Dragon[Uses ARM's special ability to paralyze his opponent then moves in close and preforms a powerful uppercut imbued with the Lightning/Thunder attribute of his ARM].
Weapon Shape: [In normal form, a ring on his right hand. In weapon form, Gauntlets(On his fists) and Greeves(On his feet)
Picture: Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[Ignore the staff]
Weapon Appearence: I'll try and find a pic.

I'll make it better soon.

@Bloodymoon- Really? I thought the game Wild Arms would have been where you thought of something like that, since it's the same concept.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-11-25 05:11:16
@Jon, well, i followed a game for the elemental strengths and weaknesses, can't remember which game it was.(if this kind of battle goes on..uh...change it into an endurance battle? XD) wild arms? which one?wild arms 1,2,3 or 4? cause i remember playing 3...

@karuzo,yep, it looks fine to me, except for getting the Eternal Eclipse when the former user died. i think you should say the Eternal Eclipse was entrusted to you

Link | by Sagara on 2006-11-25 05:13:14 (edited 2006-12-07 03:56:20)
Name: Kazuya
Armored Arm: Zangetsu Caliburn
Shape of Armored Arm: Bracelet on his right arm
Activation Spell: Cutting Moon Sky-Piercing Fang cut through the opponent, Zangetsu Caliburn!
Type of weapon: Large Katana
Special Attack Words: Getsuga Tenshou[Charges his power and swings his sword with devastating force releasing a crescent blast of dark red energy], Kaleidoscope[He uses his ARM's power to control light to confuse his opponent by using illusions, duplication, etc]
Bio: Zangetsu Caliburn was entrusted to him a few years ago. He has spent those years doing intense training to further improve his already excellent abilities. He is currently wandering the continents, taking occasional jobs. He hopes to find worthy opponents, he would work with someone who has even or greater ability level with him.

Legendary RP Trio: Jonathon (Jon), Bloodymoon (Kay), Sagara Kazuya (Sagara) Sagara Kazuya, One of the Legendary Rp Trio.

Link | by karuzo on 2006-11-25 05:14:50
@Kay: ... yeah you are right i will edit that thing.. but can you help me.. how to link the picture??

-->

Link | by on 2006-11-25 05:16:01
@Bloodymoon- Well I just picked up 4 a little while ago[because I'm hunting for good RPG's that don't have in my opinion the crappy real time element that the new RPG's have.] I'm planning to get 3 or 2 next because 4 was pretty good.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-11-25 05:18:38 (edited 2006-11-25 05:20:45)
@karuzo, simply use <a href="url of image">name of link</a> to link to the pics

@sagara, nope, not really. it's to your personal liking. but it'll be much better if ya post one^^

@Jon, you should definitely try Wild Arms 2 and 3^^ one of my favs XD

Link | by on 2006-11-25 05:27:53 (edited 2007-04-11 03:53:02)
Name:Key

Armored Arm: "Gaia Kishar"

shape: twin blades

activation: "dragons of the earth, hear my plead, make my enemy crumble in the ground"

accesory: a bracelet in his right arm

sp weapon abilities:
"earth stags" (copyright to ToA)
-when the weapons hitting the earth, series of boulders shot to the enemy (not big boulder, this one size of watermelon or melons) and if it intend to do not that every hit to the ground create it

History/Bio:
he left home to find his own path, he then became a drifter, then soon he pick up some experience and make his living out of bounty, some day in mirage town hes on a job exterminating irregulars in the cave, the bounty was to strong he then escaped to the deepest part of the cave where no one dare to enter, the bounty chase him there, in his last moment, he sense great power from within there, he use hs last strength to reach out that power, then he heard voices in his head "dragons of the earth, hear my plead, make my enemy crumble in the ground" , he said the word and erupted from the ground "Gaia Kishar" burried his bounty down in earth

Image of character: without the weapons

Image of character: after activation of the arms

Image of Weapon: searching

beast: silver wolf

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-11-25 05:33:36 (edited 2006-11-25 09:14:42)
@key, fine with me for the twin blades. and like the other Arms, a Heavenly Arms users can only use one Arms.

@all, please state Shape of Armored Arm(when it's in accessory form), its Activation Spell, Type of weapon and the Arms Special Ability(when used as a weapon)

Link | by on 2006-11-25 08:29:03 (edited 2006-11-25 14:32:38)
(cool ^^ I've been waiting for this!)

Name: Ujji Fukko

Armored Arm: Raging Blue (mind if I change the name to Riptide Reconciliation?)

Activation: "Tap into the morning waves, hear my cry and accompany me to battle"

Arms Shape: A Haliberd

Special Ability: able to summon and Malipulate water where it can be found, (eg. condensing air moisture or anything soaked or holding water)
Acessory: A penant with a Lochness monster on it
History: Ujji was always hoped to be a wonderful man. Taken to the temple at a young age, in hopes that he's
become pious. However, he had other plans. Wreaking havok an an hourly basis even made the peiest cry once.
Thugh they never kick him out in terms of "mercy" he still tends to put mustaches on the holy pictures in the
hallway, then be forced to clean them up about two minutes later, then repeat the process again. At the temple,
was a water attribute Heavenly arm. Ujji had no real use for it, so he tended to stick gum to the end and use it
to get pare change in sewer entery places. His parents where Utterly dissapointed in him. But deep down... well,
they where utterly dissapointed in him, and left him in the hands of the temple. Now, he' envolved with some wrong people.
And much to his freind's Ayeca's dislike he refuses to break ties with them. Which might prove to be disasterous
later on.

Pics: still lookin'

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-11-25 08:51:23 (edited 2006-11-25 08:53:34)
@Ugo, no problems with the profile there but you need to change the special ability a little. to manipulate water in large quantities is..uh...too much?

whoa....was planning to start once all 7 Heavenly Arms are taken...i'll start the RP tomorrow then, after i get some shut eye...

Link | by SinWeaver on 2006-11-25 12:21:01 (edited 2006-11-26 17:15:31)
Name:Kirio Muji

Armored Arm: Heaven & Hell

Activation: Light of the skies, the darkness of the pits, hear my calls and reveal your pressense to thee....

Arms Shape (Activated): Twin blades. Both are different from each other. The one he usualy holds in his right arm is oddly shapped (think of Haseo's Twin Blades in .hack//Roots but Kirio only handles one of them.) and is made in obsedian that is reinforced by unknown means and red waves of paint put on it. At one edge, there are small metal disks that spin at really high speeds and is the 'blade' of the weapon. The one on the left is much more longer than normal blades. It has a marble hilt with circular ingravements on them for grip. The blade and hilt is seperated by a sky blue crossguard. The blade it self is an alloy of different metals. It looks like steel and has a weird sky blue marking on both sides.

Special Ability: Can be combined to a broadsword by blood sacrifice. The blades must be bathed in the user's blood and put together while chanting a Latin chant that was found in a stone tablet near where the Armored Arm is found.

Arms Shape (Deactivated): A bracelt that has a broadsword attached to it. The broadsword has a noticable 'break' at the long side of the blade.

History: A child that was orphaned at an early age, a ninja has taken pity on him and raised him as a Shinobi. At the age of 10, he was a compitent ninja when him and his sensei was attacked by Irregulars. They were caught supprised and his sensei was killed. He then gathered all of valubles at the hut they had stayed in and he gone out, and learned and honned his skills.

Appearance: He is in usual Ninja attaire (sandals, dark blue and black clothing.. you know?) with a blue flowing scaf that was his sensei's. He also carries a rope with a grapling hook and several pouches that contains kunais and smoke bombs. The lower half of his face is covered by the scarf. He has short black spiky hair with dark brown eyes. He looks just like anyone except an unknown symbol on his forhead that is located towards the left.'

//Ora... I just realized that most people has pics for their appearance... demo... I'm no good at finding pics and stuff, I'm too specific on my description that I can't decide on one. I can't draw for **** either.... Don't get me wrong, I am a wiz at getting information and obscure stuff, but it's my urge to look for a perfect pic for something hindering me.....//

OMG!!! THERE IS A SOS BRIGADE AT THE RP SECTION!!!!

Link | by Huy on 2006-11-25 12:27:26 (edited 2007-05-11 13:21:51)
Name: Rena (The girl with white hair, to the right)

Location: Jasmine Town: Town of arts. Destroyed by an army of Irregulars.

Armored Arm: Eternal Ice

Activation: Eternal Ice, guide me!

Arms shape: A ring

Special ability:Everything touched by an arrow will turn into ice (the more turns into ice,the more energy does it cost)

History: She`s very beautiful girl from Jasemine Town which was destroyed by irregulars. Her father died after the fight with the irregulars. But befor he died he gave Rena a ring with an inscription inside. When she read the inscription , the ring glowed blue and got warm. She heard a female voice in her head which told her to put the ring on her finger. After she did it, the ring became a black longbow. Suddently she was full of serenity. There were no arrows but she in her heart she knew what to do. Rena tightened the bow and an arrow completely out of ice appeared, ready to be fired off. She aimed at a fire and shot. The the whole ruin of a house turned to ice.
With this weapon she decided to take revenge for her fathers death.

I`m searching for pics

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ... 50 Displaying 1 to 20 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0180 seconds at 2024-09-27 12:13:42