Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by Huy on 2007-02-20 05:50:44
[Offspring Kingdom - Palace - Arisa's room]

Kay: Eheh....I've got something I need to do...I simply want to finish this quickly and get back here quickly.

Arisa: You want to leave me again?

(@Kay: Could you PM me what you're planning?)

~~~

[Offspring Kingdom - Palace - Corridors]

Key: Hey! Did you hear a child crying just now?? Shouldn't we go check?

Yuki: I didn't hear anything.

A scream of women accured.

Key: Um... what's was happening in this cattle anyway? A child laughing + a women screaming = AH! Is someone having a birth right now? But then why the screaming is like yelling pervert and maniac??? Is this castle haunted or something????

Someone: Watch out!

A man came runnimg and bumped into Key and Yuki.

Yuki: Hey...!

Rena: What the...?!

Guards: He's there! Catch him!

Yuki ran after the guy.

Yuki: *thinking* This pervert! Peeking at young women while they are changing! I'll teach this guy a lesson.

Yuki was very fast and the man seemed to be running for some minutes and started to get tired. Yuki jumped on him from behind and caused him to fall.

Yuki: *sitting on his back* Pervert!

The guards came.

Guard: This guy was spying on princess Arisa.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-20 07:27:06 (edited 2007-02-20 07:28:32)
Kay:i...really want to stay, but i'm still bound by my family duties...to guard the 8 Heavenly Arms. It's the duty of Lestaria's royal bloodline...many years ago...the Serenade family ruled this world...but after the incident many centuries ago...we became lost in history. of course nobody knew of that, since guests aren't allowed in Zero Ground...or should i say...the original Arania...we never did do any documents on our family line, and relatives of the Serenade family can use the Heavenly Arms. and those who are chosen by their respective arms are to be the head of their family....but then again...it's in the very past
*giggled a little*
Kay:i just met one of my relative today...although he doesn't know it. he's the owner of the Blazing Renegade. and an interesting guy to boot.
*sighs*
Kay:guess i'm straying too far away from the original subject...well...i wanted to bring you along with me...but...you still have your duties here in Offspring Kingdom

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-02-20 11:08:52
Albel: *looking at the castle with others people after hearing faint screams* This is certainly a strange place. So why am I staying here exactly... *thinking* [Well, now that Meru won't chase me anymore, I guess it's no fun to travel from place to place quickly anymore. I could be hanging around here because there's no more thrill. Or maybe it's because, subconsciously, I'm waiting for Meru to follow. Nah, that doesn't sound like me at all. Maybe it's something else that's keeping me here...]

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2007-02-21 04:17:28
key followed from behind

"well not haunted i guess but flies are everywhere, tsk, i think this is why i could get to the deep part of the castle unnotice,"

"so then yuki how was it?" just before that the guard aim their swords to key

"who are you? are you in league with the pervert?"

"um...yuki...need helped here"

Link | by karuzo on 2007-02-21 04:46:31
-Geass Continent-

-the two fighting againts a Ripper and a Gretia with theri Viper Katana and Rpaeating Arbalest-

Riana: they are strong

Outbreak: literaly...

Riana: any plans??

Outbreak: Intervening paths

Riana: got it!!!

-the two proceed to their plan, it took them 20 minutes to deafeat them-

Riana: They are tough

Outbreak: So shall we??

Riana: sure..

-the two left the place-

-->

Link | by Huy on 2007-02-22 01:48:02
[Offsprng Kingdom - Palace]

Kay: I...really want to stay, but I'm still bound by my family duties...to guard the 8 Heavenly Arms. It's the duty of Lestaria's royal bloodline...many years ago...the Serenade family ruled this world...but after the incident many centuries ago...we became lost in history. Of course nobody knew of that, since guests aren't allowed in Zero Ground...or should I say...the original Arania...we never did do any documents on our family line, and relatives of the Serenade family can use the Heavenly Arms. And those who are chosen by their respective arms are to be the head of their family....but then again...it's in the very past.
*giggled a little* I just met one of my relative today...although he doesn't know it. He's the owner of the Blazing Renegade. And an interesting guy to boot.
*sighs* Guess I'm straying too far away from the original subject...well...I wanted to bring you along with me...but...you still have your duties here in Offspring Kingdom.

Arisa: *sigh* Yes, I can't go with you guys. But I think you'll have good help by your side. I'll get ready to announce it then...

Arisa changes and let everybody assemble in front of the palace.

~~~

[Offspring Kingdom - Corridors]

Key and Rena had followed Yuki from behind. He mumbled something before he reached them.

Key: So then Yuki how was it?

Just before that the guard aim their swords to key

Guard: Who are you? Are you in league with the pervert?

Key: Um...Yuki...need helped here.

Yuki: No, I think he's okay.
*to the supposed pervert* Tell me your name.

Maid: Yuki and ...

Key: I'm Key.

Maid: ...and Key, Princess Arisa gave order to assemble in front of the palace for the announcement...

Yuki: Okay, but what shall we do with him?

Rena: Arisa is still in her room. Let's ask her what to do.

Yuki: Good idea.

They went to Arisa's room and knocked at the door.

Rena: We have something to ask you.

Arisa: Come in.

Rena opened the door and the group entered the room.

Yuki: This man was peeking our maids.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-22 02:26:14
`offspring kingdom -corridor
yuki caught zpartan...

zpartan:ouch...dammit miss you misunderstood everything...first of all IM NO PERVERT! besides they're not even worthy to be peeked at

the maids punched zpartan in the head

zpartan: ouch! and IM ON YOUR SIDE! i came to see the princess regarding the mission!

Link | by on 2007-02-22 03:14:37
".................." *sigh*

*thought* "this place is getting more and more ........ what should i say??? i can't even describe it in words, anyway what about assembling everyone??? an announcement??? regarding the irregular or........, better see for yourself"

Link | by on 2007-02-26 15:12:14
~Offspring Kingdom~

Albel: *laying on the grass and inspecting his ring* I wonder what else this thing can do. I came kind close to killing Meru just now, and I've only had this thing for two weeks or so, I still have no idea how it actually works. Yet I was capable of doing that to her. I need to learn more about this, test out different things.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-03-16 00:03:01
offspring kingdom~

zpartan: hey let me go..let me see Arisa or Kay! and my name will be cleared!

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-16 00:15:37
~Offspring Kingdom, Arisa's room~
*heard some noise outside*
zpartan: hey let me go..let me see Arisa or Kay! and my name will be cleared!
Kay:what's with all the din...?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-03-16 00:22:38
(glad to see this rp is still breathing...hahaha)

~ofspring kingom~ arisa's room~

zpartan: hey kay! you know me right! im not a threat to this kingdom right! im no spy,pervert or anything! *shows them a letter* see i represent Mr. Himura...the one you asked to help in the investigation of the irregulars...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-16 00:39:39
(i was waiting for Huy to continue, who seemed to be MIA...but i think i'll just use Arisa to continue then)

~Offspring Kingdom, Arisa's Room~
*zpartan stormed into the room*
zpartan: hey kay! you know me right! im not a threat to this kingdom right! im no spy,pervert or anything! *shows them a letter* see i represent Mr. Himura...the one you asked to help in the investigation of the irregulars...
Kay:ugh...what bad timing...and was hoping to use the finishing move after this...
Arisa:alright, please head outside and wait...
Kay:umm...sure...alright Zpartan...let's wait outside...
*grabs Zpartan's collar and drags him out. the lady guards just looked at them leaving and blinking in confusion*
Kay:sheesh...you should've waited outside...or something...
*after Arisa got changed and had everyone assembled to the royal meeting room*

~Royal meeting room~
Kay:wow...not many people...
*looks at Zpartan*
Kay:i wonder if there are others like us...maybe they're late?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-03-16 00:56:59 (edited 2007-03-16 00:57:56)
(yeah maybe he's busy...cant let a good rp die just yet)
~offspring kingdom outside arisa's room

zpartan: sorry kay!THANK YOU T.T *grabbing kays leg while crying*

~royal meeting room~
zartan: yeah im kinda expecting a lot of really strong armored arm users here...*stomach growling* *in thoughts*oh yeah i forgot to eat...i wonder if they'll serve food here...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-16 02:33:24
-Outbreak and Riana on their journey-

Outbreak: wow its geeting dark

Riana: Huh... oh yeah you are right

Outbreak: Well i think iw ill set up the camp

Riana: Ok, iw ill get some fire wood

-the two parted to get their tasks and after a couple of minutes they set up the camp-

Outbreak: thats nice

riana: I will cook now

Outbreak: Ok.. take care

-riana smiled-

-->

Link | by on 2007-03-16 11:05:45
~Offspring Kingdom~

Albel: *sighs* Well, I guess I'll be on my way then. I can't give Meru enough time to heal too much or else she'll come to me with a big sappy speech, and there will be a mushy moment. I hate those, feels awkward. *gets up and brushes himself off. heads for the road*

Link | by on 2007-03-16 19:42:10
key followed kay to the meeting room, he knocked at the door

"excuse me" and entered

"hello mind if i waited here?? with this much commotion i can't get out or go anywhere i can, so i think i gonna listen to the speech or whatever concerning the irregular"

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-16 23:32:14
*Blazing Renegade and Blutzjager starts to glow*
Kay:seems like another heavenly arms user
*points to the food table for Zpartan*
Kay:but who....?
*Key knocked on the door, a butler opened it for him and he enters*
Key:excuse me.hello mind if i waited here?? with this much commotion i can't get out or go anywhere i can, so i think i gonna listen to the speech or whatever concerning the irregular
*Key's Gaia Kishar starts to glow as well*
Kay:*thinking*i think we found our answer...
*he walks towards Key*
Kay:so...are you here regarding the princess's offer?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-03-17 01:11:21
zpartan: hey my arm's glowing...that means?...

kay showed him the food table

zpartan:you deal with the hevenly arm user while i'll deal with my stomach!

Link | by on 2007-03-17 05:01:36
Albel: *leaving Offspring*

Meru: *in the inn resting* I should go back....but...*looking down at her body* they wouldn't just kill me....I can't. I don't want to go through that. I won't go back.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, ... 50 Displaying 681 to 700 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0320 seconds at 2024-09-27 18:33:22