Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club
Link | by on 2007-10-06 17:07:50
Good news *happy dance*

Is going to be great to have a second season of Haruhi I really wanted to see more!!!

Link | by Avatar on 2007-10-06 21:44:54
Did a.f.k subbed SHnY in chronological order last year?
I only started watching SHnY at about February so I don't really know... and to make a topic, how did you came to know and watch SHnY??
Mine was when I saw it at animenewsnetwork.com ranked no. 4 or 3 in the top ten best rated anime on their list.

And on another note, I finally made my first crappy sig, it's a bit messed up but meh...

・ヌ。シ・ソス、タオ。。トケフ醢ュエ・

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-10-06 21:58:45
another person *welcomes*
welcome here
jamiko in haruhism club
if you want to join just
ask DA or pm him. :3

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-06 22:48:59
» [jamiko] a.f.k. subbed the episodes last year. The way you could watch your episodes, given three options was from the creators of the anime itself.
I'm not sure about the chronological order thing, but when the series comes out, I think it'll be considered "airing order."
Their decision to add "chronological order" is up to them.
I guess when you buy the DVD, you can watch it in "random" order (1, 2, 3, etc.).

...that sounds "random", right? Well it DOES! XDXD

One thing I know though, and I hope it's "airing order" first, I'm not waiting until they sub the series then watch it. That would be unbearable... >.<`

But yeah, like I said before. If you have all the episodes or is about to watch the series, I highly recommend airing order.
Like all the other anime you watch, the episodes fit perfectly together and you learn about each character pretty easily.
The first episode (episode 00) is the Mikurun movie where you learn the characters.
Episode one is like the actual first episode of the series, where you first meet Kyon.

He does a lot of narrating, and he's pretty darn good at it.
I think the seiyu crew for this anime, is highly superb. Every thing's so natural and flows so smoothly (eg: check out the movie, for instance).

You want to know how I first came to know the anime and view it afterwards?
Well one, I heard so many positive things about it.
Not sure if I remember negative comments about it, but who cares about that.
After seeing the entire series (months after it released, and months after already having the episodes dLed), I fell in love with the anime.
More or more, I fell in love with Haruhi herself! *adds to list*

It's very unique, and it was from Kyoto Animation.
They're stuff before releasing Haruhi was very good although I saw Haruhi before Air TV and whatnot. ^_^

The anime won best for the year I think, but Haruhi won best character of the year or so (I think):
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Doesn't she look happy as can be? ;P

And about your signature, I like it.
The only thing I hate about it though, and don't take this to heart, is that Haruhi is squeezed together.
Just rescale her, but add her again.
If you're using Photoshop you should know what I mean cause after you scale something down and accept it, scaling it back to it's normal size pixelates it.
If you're making her in Illustrator (vectors), this would not apply to you.

I do love that image though of her on her back like that. <-- woah~ O.o` (XD)
Do you have the image's render? Wonder if I can find a .png file somewhere and make something out of it.
Also sidenote this, but I need a new profile card soon and I'm trying to find really good Haruhi imags to use.
I have some... but, ahh... or it might not be Haruhi at all, just I want it to be. >;3

-------

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-10-06 23:02:41 (edited 2007-10-13 12:16:45)
@DA wow another profile card? lemme see if you willing to create until you find the best image of haruhi :D

>> is the best that you can do for your image is trying to put some vectors and effects.. and i think it will be a cool image right?

P.S

i watch this video this video is creepy also for scary.
feel free to comments if true or not XD

Click >:)

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-06 23:11:54
Yeah, I only use vectors of Haruhi that other people made over the net (my shouts to them).
Making them is a b****, and I hate Illustrator (I use it in Photography II in school). I envy Key~ster.

Anyways, I saw a few minutes of that video (dLing anime right now).
Sidenote this, but a friend of mine who's really advanced in making videos, made a 1.30 clip for a project in school of "Ghosts."
It was like, an amazing trailer to a movie that doesn't exist.
The last few seconds were him sitting in on a table or something (very cool fashion), and ghosts were all around him.
He didn't uL it onto YouTube, cause the cool graphix wouldn't be seen at its full potential, but there's a link somewhere on the net.
I'll try to find it then.

Anyways, what was the point of that video? Was Haruhi in it in the minutes I didn't see of the video? O.o`

-------

Link | by on 2007-10-07 05:45:38
@ xynuki: ehm... yeah, you can make things like that, I have no idea how with videos but with still pictures you can squish them onto each other [omg~ sooooooo technical XDDDD]

@ DA: maybe because Haruhi searches for the supernatural?

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-10-07 06:01:22
@hikaru hahaha youre so funny *laugh* anyways your right why videos have a pictures. XDXDXD

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-07 12:10:44
Well one thing about the series... its episode viewing style (w/options) is completely super~unnatural. XD

-------

Link | by on 2007-10-09 01:14:14
sorry. i almost forgot.
nick :: ryuki
slots:: 13

i hope you sign me up for this club.

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-09 03:53:39
I've added you to the list, and welcome!
I also edited a few things on the first page, mostly stuff relating with the message at the near bottom and putting the first list of ranks in a spoiler tag.

-------

Link | by melodies-of-life on 2007-10-09 20:36:03 (edited 2007-10-09 20:36:25)
NeZZuri's account has been removed by gendou.

reason : gendou claims that he is a rasist. Without showing proof.
pls remove his name from the member list since he is not possible
to be active in the forum anymore.

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-10 03:49:31
Well, now I have no Keiichi. (:\
Might have to include him twice in the next listing then or give it to the first person on the list.
I'll have to think about this then, but I have to edit the listing on page one later when I get home from school.

-------

Link | by on 2007-10-10 06:13:15
Omg!!

That`s too bad...I will wait whatever happens on the club...

Link | by ヽ(^0^)た(^。^)だ(^−^)い(^O^) on 2007-10-11 09:32:12
wow NeZZuri been removed dats deep

~(*.*)~

GazettE Yay! Now Rock out!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-11 14:12:41
Just keep things moving and don't talk about it. There's no need to anyways.

-------

Link | by on 2007-10-12 06:38:37
*erases all this from memory*...XD!!

Well, here I`ll be, waiting and helping the club!

Link | by Amar on 2007-10-12 07:38:35 (edited 2007-10-12 07:38:51)
I want to join too

nick:Amar
slot: any free slot

thanks for your time

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-10-12 08:08:22
welcome to the new comers here in this club *waves*

« oh.. how sad?? but anyways let's erase nezzuri memories

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-10-12 10:34:13
*mind goes boggles from the coincidental turn of events in the club*

Danchou~! Keiichi..Keiichi-san has been murdered~~~! again~! XD

XD sumimasen~! i couldn't help myself XD

Note: for confused club members.. Tamaru Keiichi-san is the owner of the mansion in the episodes 'Remote Island Syndrome' that is mysteriously found 'dead'.. @_@

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, ... 49 Displaying 661 to 680 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0276 seconds at 2024-05-31 14:32:16