Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-08 03:44:26
its ALIVE! THE RP IS STILL ALIVE!!!

ok @kay arisa is the princess that summoned us right?

~offspring kingdom~

Zpartan: looks like im set...tothe castle then

*heads to the castle*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-08 04:10:41
yes..it's alive...i was waiting for Huy's post fo awhile. but due to 3 semestral projects and being in the publisher group for an event...is tough...and yea, Arisa's the princess that called for us.

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-08 04:14:12
i see so even the king of post can be busy at times hehehe!glad its still on!wohoo!

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-08 05:31:44 (edited 2007-02-08 05:33:23)
lolz. of course...even though i spend online on gendou.com for almost 24 hours each day (since all my powerpoint notes and cisco netacad is in my pc). i do tend to get busy at times. i'm not like Satou (from NHK ni Yokoso) who spends his days cooped up in his apartment...although i do hope my logo design for the event gets picked...

ps:thanks for supporting this RP^^. it was originally intended to be a fanfic, but i decided to make it into an rp anyways

Link | by karuzo on 2007-02-08 05:48:50
[its been along time since my last post]

-its been months Outbreak's wound are now healed Riana was always by his side-

Outbreak: are you ready?

Riana: Yes i am ready

Outbreak: OK i bade good bye to Anna

-the two left the Inn as they went near the gate-

Anna: Wait!!!!

-the two halted the girl was panting-

Anna: here i have something for both of you

-Anna give them Rose pin that she made-

Outbreak: Thank you Anna

Riana: thank you Ane-san

Anna: please return to this place anytime

-Outbreak and Riana bade goodbye and left the city-

[i have returned]

-->

Link | by on 2007-02-08 12:47:54
My god, it's actually back. I thought this was dead for sure. Guess I'll keep going too.

~Offspring Kingdom~

Albel: *jumps into the air and spins, bringing his leg crashing into Meru's back she is then sent straight back into the ground. lands and waits for a reaction*

Meru: .... *lays motionless on the ground as her gauntlets and grieves return to earrings*

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2007-02-08 22:29:45 (edited 2007-02-08 22:32:14)
(got question @huy do you lead my char's to arisa's room or not, got confused in the part "let's go to my room " since none of the dialog answered my question ^^)

Link | by karuzo on 2007-02-09 02:08:32
-outside the Geass Kingdom [i forgot the m=name sorry]-

Outbreak: i miss the outdoors

Riana: same here

-->

Link | by Huy on 2007-02-09 03:21:12
@ Key: Yes, your chara is at the room too.
@ Kay: I'll control Arisa. So, she is you fiancee? And you can change the form of the Armored Arms? Give me more info about Arisa and her weapon. ^^

[Offspring Kingdom - Castle - Arisa's room]

Kay:yo...Arisa...long time no see...about...10 years? don't remember...
*holding a teddy bear. It was Arisa's armored arm*

Kay: Cute thing ya have here...looks like you still holding on to the present I gave you...last time I remember...it was a ring. you changed it to a teddy bear when you received it...guess I'm talking too much...

Kay: Anyways...how are you? hope you're happy to see your fiance...sorry for not visiting for so long...

Arisa: Kay?...Kay!

She ran to him and said her fist on her hips:

Arisa: Why didn't you write the letters you promised?

Yuki: *thinking* That's my Arisa. *grins*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-09 03:41:59
@Huy, yea, she's my chara's fiancee due to their parent's decision and stuff. also, your armored arm can change form. for example, when Arisa first got her armored arm, it was a ring, but for compatibility purposes, it changes its form of its owner's heart. For my chara's heavenly arm, it was originally a rock. when he got it, it became what it is right now. it's similar to a kakugane from Busou Renkin. but once its accessory form changes, it can't change again until the owner passed on and a new owner gets it.

Kay:sorry, i've been busy with a lot of things...i did try to write a letter once every 3 months...but i ended up not sending them...
*laughs while scratching the back of his head*
Kay:ah...oh yea...there's some people who is seemed to be interested in that investigative proposal of yours...

Link | by Huy on 2007-02-10 09:35:56
[Offspring Kingdom - Palace - Arisa's room]

Kay: Sorry, I've been busy with a lot of things...I did try to write a letter once every 3 months...but I ended up not sending them...*laughs while scratching the back of his head*

Kay: Ah...oh yea...there's some people who is seemed to be interested in that investigative proposal of yours...

Yuki: *thinking* That was not a good answer...

Arisa: So you only came due to my investigative proposal?

Rena: *thinking* Ohoh...

Arisa: You...

Yuki: *thinking* She can be so creepy ^^"

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-11 00:09:20
[Offspring Kingdom - Castle - Arisa's room]

Kay:umm...kinda? i can't say i didn't came here for that...afterall...it's one of my duties...but there's also another thing i have in mind...
*whispers to Arisa's ears*
Kay:wanna get out of here?i kinda miss seeing you for so long...

Link | by on 2007-02-11 04:39:51
~Offspring Kingdom~

Albel: You okay?

Meru: ....

Albel: *returning to normal and going over to her*

Meru: ....

Albel: *feeling her chest* Well she still has a heartbeat. She's not dead at least. *picks her up in his arms and carries her towards town* Guess I went a little too far.

Link | by Huy on 2007-02-11 12:18:52

Kay: Umm...kinda? I can't say I didn't came here for that...afterall...it's one of my duties...but there's also another thing I have in mind...
*whispers to Arisa's ears* Wanna get out of here? I kinda miss seeing you for so long...

Arisa: *looking up, tears in her eyes* Really...? Okay...
*to the others* Could you guys please let me alone with him a bit?

Rena: Of course.

Yuki: Let's go.

They bowed and left the room.

[outside the room]

Rena: Okay, we should rest for a while.

Yuki: Yes, but what's with this guy? *points at Key*

Link | by on 2007-02-11 12:25:36
Meru: *waking up slowly in a bed with the covers over her. looks around and see's Albel* .....you didn't run off this time.....

Albel: *chuckles* Why would I run? I won our little bet.

Meru: What?

Albel: Knocked you out and broke two ribs. Even if you go back on our deal you won't be able to chase me for at least a week.

Meru: ....how did you beat me? I used to beat you all the time.

Albel: Yeah, because you had that damn weapon of yours. How am I supposed to fight some magical weapon with my bare hands? You were always so arrogant after you won too, like you had actually accomplished something or that I was some pampered prince who didn't know the first thing about fighting.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-11 23:08:56

*door closes*
Kay:now that they're gone...umm...it's just the two of us?
*laughing sheepishly*
Kay:*slumps*gah!! this is embarrassing...i was so nervous when i walked into this room just now...i almost fainted...

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-02-12 00:00:35
@all...
SO this thread is still alive..

@huy
umm...can you give me some clue to rejoin ? i forgot about how far the story has continued....

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2007-02-12 03:03:31
{Offspring kingdom-outside arisa's room}

"yeah, but before that could you give me some information on whats goin' on here?? i mean it's rare to see the castle summon up people, it seems that you all lacking in manpower, and thats what i hardly believe because Offspring kingdom is the capital city, how could they lacking manpower, and what about this beast that appeared lately?"

asked key

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-12 03:09:16
offspring kingdom-castle

zpartan: i wish to see the princess...its about this *hands over the letter*

soldier: the investigation huh...wait here

zpartan: gee what a big castle

soldier: the princess seems to have other matters to attend to pls come again later

Zpartan: what? come again..look buddy i came from half around the world then you tell me i cant see her...*charges in and finds the Princess room

_

Link | by Huy on 2007-02-12 04:08:24

Kay: Now that they're gone...umm...it's just the two of us? *laughing sheepishly*
Kay: *slumps* Gah!! This is embarrassing...I was so nervous when I walked into this room just now...I almost fainted...

Arisa: ...Really...? Imissed you so much. *hugs him with tears in her eyes*

~~~~

[Offspring Kingdom - Palace]

Key: Yeah, but before that could you give me some information on whats goin' on here?? I mean it's rare to see the castle summon up people, it seems that you all lacking in manpower, and thats what I hardly believe because Offspring Kingdom is the capital city, how could they lacking manpower, and what about this beast that appeared lately?

Yuki: We are not lacking in manpower. It's just useless. You know the roumors about the eighth Heavenly Arm? It seems that the user can control Irregulars. And I don't know...but iz also seems that the troops of them are far beyond any human arme. It's almost impossible for normal humans to fight an Heavenly Arm user. So we need the best fighters of the world, the other Armored Arm user.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, ... 50 Displaying 641 to 660 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0333 seconds at 2024-09-27 18:20:51