Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by on 2007-01-14 06:41:20
Meru: I need to do a few things as well. A little info gathering.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by Huy on 2007-01-14 11:34:20
[Offspring Kingdom - Caves]

Ayato: Yuki! Rena! I've been looking for you two.

Ayato and Shia walked near Yuki, Rena and Arisa. Yuki and Rena looked surprised at Shia.

Rena: Hi. You must be Shia.

Ayato: I practice to hold Shia's form for 10 hours a day to increase my ability in synchronizing with my Arm.

Shia: Greeting.....I'm Shia, The Divine Punishment.

Yuki: Hi, I'm Yuki and this is Princess Arisa. Arisa, this is Ayato.

Arisa: Nice to meet you. But I think we should leave the cave and go back to the surface.

Rena: Yes, several Armored Arms are near the palace. It seems that the Heavenly Arms I talked about also arrived.

Arisa: I think most of them came here to register.

Yuki: Maybe...let's see if you're right.

They went up the stairs. While walking through a corridor near the stairs Rena noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned towards the alcove drawing Sakura and points with her weapon at the chest of the guy who was hiding there.

Eternal Ice: It's an Armored Arm user.

Yuki: Hey, who are you? What are you doing here?

Yuki was standing in front of the Princess to protect her.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-14 14:31:53
{Offspring Kingdom Castle}

~Arisa's room~
Kay:where did that young princess go at a time like this...
*sits on the chair next to the balcony and spots a teddy bear on the bed*
Kay:she still sleeps with a stuff toy...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-01-14 14:45:04
Albel: *laying on the grass with his eyes closed and a long blade of grass sticking out of his lips* After my stomach settles I'll head out.

Meru: *getting on top of him and pinning his arms to the ground* I finally caught you.

Albel: Hey! Mind not sneaking up like that? How did you find me?!

Meru: I got a helpful tip from a guy who saw you. The guy who runs that sleazy restaurant you went to.

Albel: *chuckles* Why did you go in there huh?

Meru: Because that's the first place you'd go and I knew it.

Link | by on 2007-01-15 03:38:41 (edited 2007-01-15 03:39:25)
[Cyrone and Feiril continued their travel towards Scarlet kingdom. Cyrones supposed 7 day trip

was slowed down by his company. They have been traveling for 5 days now and they are still a

on their road to Xholic.]

Cyrone: [walking along side Feiril as she is riding the horse] based on where we are right now, we would reach Xholic tomorrow mid day. [sigh]

Feiril: ...

[Evening came, and again, Cyrone had setup the tent where Feiril would sleep for the night. She

settled in and like the other times. Cyrone had to settle himself outside the tent. Cyrone was

sitting right outside the entrance of the tent. he was about to fall asleep when suddenly a pair of

hands grabbed him from inside the tent and started dragging him inside.]

Cyrone: [caught off-guard] whoa..! what the..!

[Cyrone was surprised to see Feiril smiling at him as he was lying down inside the tent.]

Cyrone: ... what's this about..?

Feiril: [smiling] nothing...

Cyrone: ??? i...dont get you?

Feiril: [blushes] well... i've been being bothered by my conscience...

Cyrone: [still lying down] why? what's this all of a sudden?

Feiril: ...you see.. i know that i'm being a big liability to you... and...

Cyrone: [cuts her off] who ever said that you're being a liaility to me... yes, i must admit that my

journey has been slowed..but..i was fun..and i...i...

Feiril: what is it?

Cyrone: i.. i love.. [deep thought] ...your cooking.. right! i love those food you cook.. they're the best..

Feiril: [sigh] ... [smiles at him] thank you..

Cyrone: is that all of it..?

Feiril: all of what?

Cyrone: is that why you suddenly drag me inside.. in the middle of the night..?

Feiril: ...oh that... well, since you're always sleeping outside. i think we could share here..

Cyrone: ??? where?

Feiril: [points to a prepared cushion for him] here..

Cyrone: but...

Feiril: no buts.. [placed her finger on his lips to stop him from talking]

Cyrone: ...

Feiril: [goes to her side of the tent] good night..

Cyrone: [slowly goes to his side of the tent near Feiril] goo.. good..night..

[Cyrone was trying his best to go to sleep. But his efforts was in vain because he was being bothered by something he cannot understand.]

Cyrone: [turned towards Feiril and looked at her as she was sleeping] i almost said it...but i shouldn't
*~*~*~*~*
EDIT
@kay, tnx!

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-01-15 20:31:04
~offspring kingdom`

Zpartan: its zpartan! ok see you guys later!hope you find your man meru!

*walks around*

zpartan: ahh its been a while since i traveled alone!*stretches* gotta re supply!

Link | by on 2007-01-15 21:43:46
~Tentatone Cave, Near Mirage City~

Ujji: *looking around* this place has some old archetecture... *looks at the marble pillars* Just like the ones in the old bathhouses..

Kimika: Hay... this used be a stronghold for legionaires during the Colonizational Preiods of Mirage town.

Ayeca: Nowadays it's used as Laydy Jira's armory...

*after walking down a spiral staircase*

Ujji: This place is pretty deep...

Ayeca: I agree... where exCTLY ARE YOU TAKING US?

Kimika: the arms hold..

*opens a door to arious trainkets laying on petestals across the entire room*

Ujji: There are all arms?

Kimika: Hai... all the arms we confiscated or retired are stored here...

Ujji: *looks around* seems to be well guarded...

Ayeca: What do you mean? *steps forward*

Kimika: Watch out!

*a large axe nearly cuts ayeca in to as she dodges*

Ayeca: *prone on the ground* i see what you mean...

???: Hey! Who the hack is over there!?

????: Yeah! Cant a weapon get some peace!?

Ujji: *looks to his right in suprize*

Kimika: Sorry to bother you father...

Ayeca: father?

Link | by on 2007-01-16 17:43:13
Albel: *standing a short distance from Meru with his gauntlets and greeves on*

Meru: *standing the same way* So if I beat you, you'll give up and come back with me to the master right?

Albel: Right, but if I win, you have to quit taking orders from that guy and stop chasing me to bring me back to him, got it?

Meru: Deal. I won't lose, I was always a better fighter than you. *readies herself*

Albel: *thinking* [Yeah, back when you were the only one with that weapon power. Now I've got that power too. Things will be even now.] *jumps forward and takes a swing*

Meru: *doges it but the resulting blow causes a crater in the ground knocking her off balance. thinking* [He's so fast, where did he get that ARM?]

Link | by on 2007-01-20 23:17:24
Key walked slowly from his hiding place with both hand behind his head, "No harm mean" he said, "just lost, this is a big catle you know, i was going to register to the troops but lost in the way, while searching for way out i heard you guy came so i hide, sorry" he smirk ,"could you tell me the way out???" he smiled innocently

Link | by Huy on 2007-01-24 04:15:09
Eternal Ice: Perhaps it's even an Heavenly Arm.

Rena: You have an Armored Arm. I don't know what you'redoing here but you're not just lost here.

Yuki: We can't let someone with an Armored Arm walk around in the castle, you know? You could be a spy or an asasin.

Link | by on 2007-01-24 06:36:55
"so then what you want me to do??? what prove do i have to give you before you believe in me???" key asked the girl again ," oh and for the record young lady, when a spy is captured he or she will choose to die right away or more less better not to be discover very easy, they choose their hide out more secure"

Link | by Huy on 2007-01-24 12:06:41
Arisa: Perhaps he's right.

Rena lowered Sakura but she was prepared to attack if this guy makes some weird actions.

Rena: You aren't a citizen of Offspring Kingdom. I would have noticed you. But I was the first Armored Arm user who arrived here. So what's the reason you're here?

Link | by on 2007-01-25 04:27:33
"like i said, i got lost when i want to register, so could you help me to the registry room?" key said again, like hell he said that his arm led him here, getting out of here before anything happened is his first priority, he doesn't like to be involved in something chaotic

Link | by on 2007-01-25 08:12:21
Albel: *grabbing her leg and tossing her away*

Meru: *catching herself before hitting the ground*

Albel: *kicks at her*

Meru: *while standing on her hand. blocks the kick with her other hand*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-25 12:18:02
~Offsprings Castle, Arisa's room~
Kay:too slow...where's is that little princess!!?
*sighs as he looked out the balcony

Link | by on 2007-01-25 12:33:03
~Offspring Kingdom: Field~

Albel: *puts one hand on the ground and sweeps Meru's hand with his other foot causing her to fall on her back*

Meru: *tried to catch herself again but can't. gets back up as quick as she can* Lunar Phase! *kicks upwards*

Albel: *dodges it and readies himself* Rising Thunder Dragon! *hits Meru in the stomach sending her into the air and a lightning bolt hitting her in mid air*

Link | by Huy on 2007-01-29 23:24:43
Arisa: Okay, let's go to my room.

They went to Arisa's room.

Eternal Snow: There's another Armored Arm user in the room.

Yuki: What's going on here? There are so many Armored Arm Users.

Yuki opened the door slowly, prepared to dodge a strike. But there was no strike. A young man was sitting on a chair.He turned around.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-01-30 04:38:05
offspring kingdom

Zpartan: wow this place is huge...

*gathered supplies*

Zpartan: ha...damn city living too darn expensive! guess i should head to the castle now...

Link | by Kusanagi Shiden on 2007-02-08 00:11:11
@kay or the leader of this RP. um I am still very busy but i want to continue to be a part of this RP. hope to see you all soon.

It doesn’t take much to turn the impossible into the possible, that’s your dream calling the heart has wings I have taken the leap now its your turn.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-08 03:37:46
@Kusanagi, well, we're going to start with the second chapter soon. but i guess it's fine.hope to see ya soon^^

@Huy,is it ok if i just let you control Arisa for the rest of the RP? i'll pm you the events for the second chapter if you still want to control her

~Offspring Castle, Arisa's room~
*smiling*
Kay:yo...Arisa...long time no see...about...10 years? don't remember...
*holding a teddy bear. it was Arisa's armored arm*
Kay:cute thing ya have here...looks like you still holding on to the present i gave you...last time i remember...it was a ring. you changed it to a teddy bear when you received it...guess i'm talking too much
*stands*
Kay:anyways...how are you? hope you're happy to see your fiance...sorry for not visiting for so long...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, ... 50 Displaying 621 to 640 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0349 seconds at 2024-09-27 20:15:54