Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-10 17:32:02
{main road to Offspring Kingdom}

Kay:ok then...man, i'm hoping there's a shortcut....
*sighs and continued walking*

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-01-10 17:42:45
Meru: *following* Yeah. I need to make up for lost time. Albel is probably miles ahead of me by now, unless he's messing around again. *sighs*

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-10 18:10:14

Kay:now that i think of it...there's supposed to be a cavern around here that leads right to the Offspring castle...

Link | by on 2007-01-10 18:15:34
Meru: You sure it's safe coming out right near the castle through a cave? Wouldn't that look suspicious.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-10 18:21:41

Kay:not really, we'll be fine...if i remember it...
*heads for the lake*

Link | by on 2007-01-10 18:27:17
Meru: If you say so.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-10 18:41:17
{main road to Offspring Kingdom, near the lake}

Kay:hmm...uh...lessee...found it!
*points to a cave*
Kay:it's that a way...
*heads for the cave*

Link | by on 2007-01-11 15:12:25
Meru: *follows and looks around* Kind of dank. You sure this leads to the castle?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-11 23:42:43
{caverns to Offspring Kingdom Castle}

Kay:yes, i've been here a few times. used to snuck in for fun
*laughs*

Link | by Huy on 2007-01-12 12:26:17
[Offspring Kingdom - Cave of Ice]

Eternal Snow: Thank you...Rena. Finally I have a user and can see the world outside this cave. *she smiled*

Eternal Ice: I really appreciate it. Now you can use my true power, but remember: Using the full power uses much more energy.

Rena: I'll be cautious.

The siblings were standing in front of the three girls. Suddenly a flashily light made them blind for a moment. After a moment they could see shadows but they realized that it was just the other two standing there. But the siblings disappeared. Where were Eternal Ice and Eternal Snow? They are gone. Only the two rings were left at that place they were just standing 20 seconds before. Rena kneeled down and picked up the rings. One of the rings began to glow bluely. Rena could feel a intimate energy from that ring. This must be Eternal Ice. So the other one is Eternal Snow. She went to Yuki and gave the ring to her. Now also Eternal Snow was glowing bluely.

Yuki: What do I have to do?

Rena: I think you know it.

Yuki: Y..Yes...it's strange...I know exactly what to do...but when I think of it...I can't say what to do next. My body knows what to do...not my brain.
There's an inscription inside the ring: Eternal Snow, be free!

The ring glowed even brighter and Yuki put it on her finger. Her eyes opened widely.

Yuki: What a feeling. It's so cold but also warm....something so intimate...

The ring transformed into a sword.

Eternal Ice (onlyRena can hear Eternal Ice): This is my sister's active form. The blade is very light and the sharpness is how you need it. It can cut a stone and in the next moment it can't harm anything.

Yuki looked at the sword. Shetouched the blade.

Yuki: ..it's not sharp...

Rena: Cause you don't want to hurt yourself. When you want it to be sharp, then it's sharp. You'll need full concentration to use this weapon.

Arisa: When you're not concentrated in combat the sword could turn blunt.

Yuki: Oh...

Eternal Snow (only Yuki can hear Eternal Snow): I can feel Armored Arms coming.

Yuki: Armored Arms are approaching.

Arisa: We should leave this cave. I don't want to have a fight in this beautiful cave. *smiles*

Rena: You're right, let's go.

They left the Cave of Ice. The waterfall and the lake were still opened. After they left the lakethey could hear roar behind them. They turned around. The waterfall is normal now closing the Cave of Ice. Then the walls of ice in the lake melted. The water flowed back in the passage Arisa and the others had just been using. After one minute the lake looked like nothing ever happened.

Rena: This was nice. I finally could look in Eternal Ice's eyes.

Arisa: Yes, we'll never forget this.

Yuki: Now let's go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Update Profiles:

Name: Rena (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Home Town: Jasmine Town: Town of arts. Destroyed by an army of Irregulars.

Armored Arm: Eternal Ice

Activation: Eternal Ice, guide me!

Active form: Black Longbow

Arms shape: A ring

Special ability:
Everything touched by an arrow will turn into ice; can control ice (means: create things consisting of ice or stuff like that)

Other weapons: Wakizashi (Sakura)

History:
She's very beautiful girl from Jasemine Town which was destroyed by irregulars. Her father died after the fight with the irregulars. But befor he died he gave Rena a ring with an inscription inside. When she read the inscription, the ring glowed blue and got warm. She heard a female voice in her head which told her to put the ring on her finger. After she did it the ring became a black longbow. Suddently she was full of serenity. There were no arrows but she in her heart she knew what to do. Rena tightened the bow and an arrow completely out of ice appeared, ready to be fired off. She aimed at a fire and shot. The the whole ruin of a house turned to ice. With this weapon she decided to take revenge for her father’s death.

~-~-~-~*^*~-~-~-~*^*~-~-~-~*^*~-~-~-~*^*~-~-~-~

Name: Yuki (1, 2, 3)

Home Town: Offspring Kingdom

Armored Arm: Eternal Snow

Activation: Eternal Snow, be free!

Active form: A Sword (right hand)

Arms shape: A ring

Special ability:
Create Ice-Shuriken (which look like snowflakes and have the same effect as Eternal Ice's arrows); Snow storm out of her hands causing serious frostbites.

Other weapons: Kunais, Wakizashi (Momo no Hana; left hand), (Katana)

History:
When she was young her parents gave her to the Queen of Offspring Kingdom (Arisa’s mother) because they didn’t have much money and wanted their daughter to get a good education. Yuki is two years older than Arisa and became like an older sister for her. Yuki was trained in hand-to-hand combat and in the usage of Wakizashi, Katana and Kunais to protect Princess Arisa. She is a bit clumsy, but when she uses her weapons serenity overcomes her.
When the Queen died Yuki officially became the servant of Arisa. She is the last guard when all the others fell.
After she met Rena and they rescued each other's their lives, Yuki now wants to travel with Rena.

@ Kay: Is this ok? Sorry for adding the second special ability, but I run out of ideas with only turning things into ice. ^^"

Now I'm ready for Chapter 2! (>^^)>

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-12 22:18:00 (edited 2007-01-12 22:29:38)
@huy, everything's fine for Yuki, except for the special ability. i've read the post and it seems that Yuki's arm's can change its sharpness depending on her will and concentration. i suggest using this as the special

{caverns to Offspring Kingdom Castle}
*after 2 hours of walking*
Kay:hmm...looks around...let's see...there should be a door here...
*knocked on the wall until a hollow sound is heard*
Kay:yep...this is it...
*pushed the door open and they found themselves in what seemed like a storage room*
Kay:welcome to the Offspring Castle's storage area

Link | by on 2007-01-12 22:45:09
~Mirage City, Sistine Temple~

*Malakai, Benvolio and Sashara walk in*

Kimika: where have akk of you been?

Malakai: Drunken Camel..

Ayeca: Jira Bless you!

Sashara: Not to worry Lady... we did not partake in any such drink...

Ujji: *stands up in bed* what the-?

Ayeca: Ujji, you finally woke up!

Ujji: Did I pass?

Kimika: If it where a test you wouldve gotten ayaw with an average...

Ayeca: I would've given him an A for that maneuver...

Kimika: *walks over to Ujji* well, now you best learn more about how to use that Arm of yours...

Ujji: *looks at his lock ness monster penant*

Kimika: You also should learn about the properties of water... like how it's weak again the other arms...

Ujji: YOu mean those Heavenly Arms that got lost?

Ayeca: Hai.. an there might come a time when you'll come up against an arm yours is weak against...

Ujji: Like?

Sashara: *sits down* like Ice...

Benvolio: and fire...

Ujji: Water is weak to fire?

Ayeca: To a certain point, however, weaknesses and strengths are nothing in comparison to skill...

Sashara: *nods* that's right.. if you can weild that Arm like a master, then weaknesses will be nothing...

Ujji: Well how else am I supposed know about water besides that it's wet?

Ayeca: Well, there is much more to it then that...

Kimika: Fine... why dont we take you to the cave?

Ujji: Cave?

Kimika: *nods* hai... some old Arms lay areound there... but are under guard by the Order of Jira.. but there are some of the best minds in arms fighting in there...

Ujji: *stands up* Fine... let me at them... *scratches his head* but I dont really see a point..

Ayeca: *stands up* it's more of a duty than a point...

Link | by on 2007-01-13 05:10:32
Meru: Wow, I'm tingling with excitement. Let's just get out of here, I can't stand this dank smelly place.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-13 05:51:42 (edited 2007-01-13 06:14:07)
{Offspring Kingdom Castle}

Kay:sheesh...and here i thought you'd be more excited...
*starts walking again and gets out of the storage room, they climbed some stairs and got to the surface*

Link | by on 2007-01-13 05:59:57
Meru: Excited about a storage room in a cave? Not likely. At least we're on the surface again. I made up some lost time too.

~Offspring Kingdom~

Albel: *walking in the streets* Haven't had something like that to eat in a while.

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-01-13 06:05:52
Shiro walk inside the cave when make sure that everyone already went out.
He walk to the center of the cave and smile.

Shiro : It's been along time ago since i visit this place. This place never change even after 200 years...

Shiro suddenly deactivated the arm. And hit the floor with his right foot.
A magic formation appear on the floor.

Shiro : Aberon.....Oberon......Aria.....seal this place.

Suddenly shards of light appear near Shiro and start spinning around him.
A flash of light appear and the cave return into a normal cave.

Shiro : There.....i can't let anyone disturb this place anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayato notice that Yuki, Rena and one unknown female walk together.
Ayato is able to find them because he follow the source of power that emited somewhere near the place.

Ayato ; Yuki ! Rena ! I've been looking for you two.

SHia : Master.

Ayato : Hm ?

Shia : Something happen to Eternal Ice......i guess the seal has lifted. And Yuki seem have new arm.

Ayato : That's good news.

Shia : Probably...i can't identify the pattern.

Ayato : It's allright

Both of them walk near Yuki, Rena and their friend.
Yuki and Rena seems a little surprised when see Shia using clothes.

Ayato : I practice to hold Shia's form for 10 hours a day to increase my ability in synchronizing with my Arm.

Shia : Greeting.....I'm Shia, The Divine Punishment.

@huy
Yuki's arm seems to have the same ability as Ayato's arm...hehe....

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2007-01-13 06:15:33
{offsrping kingdom palace}

"so this is the place? never thought it would be this place, yet when i think it again there must be something precious in every palace, now how to get in..." key thought. he thought about breaking in from the wall, but that would made a loud voiced, he thought about disguising to get in but then he don't know anyone there, then he come up with idea about registering to become part of the protection from irregulars. the plan was fine untill ,"why? why did i have to check out the palace, something that i want to see, why is it now, why not the first time i got here? what is this weird feeling i got? something like calling me............. or rather ...the arm is being called.......?" upon that feeling key proceeded his plan,

he walked to the gate and asked the guards where he can enlisted, they take him to a fairly large room in the palace but still the place where public can entered, then the guard showed him the counter and bid farewell to key, "now it's time" whispered key. he wlaked out from that room but rather going out, he sneaked his way in, by the guidence from his arm, he can feel where the aura gathered, he go deeper and deeper to the ground, while avoiding guards and sometime he has to make the guards go away with some noises, in the end of the long way down he founded a entrance, entrance to the cave....

Link | by on 2007-01-13 15:38:27
[Cyrone and Feiril was at the town exit.]

Cyrone: [stopped and looked at Feiril] you sure about this? i mean going with me?

Feiril: [smile at Cyrone] sure i am..! would i insist if im not?

Cyrone: [scratches head] hehe... r.. right..! [picks up Feiril's bags and started walking]

[Cyrone walked along-side Feiril as she was riding a horse]

Cyrone: [thinking to himself] man, this is going to slow me down.. a lot.. [sigh]

Feiril: [noticed Cyrone's sigh] whats the matter? is there something bothering you?

Cyrone: [fake smile and a forced laugh] hehehe..! no.. nothing..! hahaha..! [sigh]...

[the two traveled for several hours. and when the stars have already dominated the dark sky. they decided to set up their camp to rest for the night. Cyrone had set up a make shift tent out of some materials that he had brought from Quale.]

Cyrone: there! that it! [sees Feiril enter tent]

Feiril: [entering tent] thank you..

Cyrone: [after Feiril entered tent,. followed her inside] and what do you think you're doing..?

Feiril: [puzzled look] settling to sleep..

Cyrone: [shocked look on his face] but.. im the one who had set up this tent.. i'll help you set your own..

Feiril: well uhm.. you see...

Cyrone: [wide eyed look] dont tell me.. you didn't bring a tent..?

Feiril: well.. sort of like that...

Cyrone: w... what were you thinking.. [sigh] i think i have no choice now alright, you can stay here in my tent.. i'll go sleep out side..

[outside]

Cyrone: c..c..cold...

[Cyrone stayed outside of the tent as Feiril was resting inside. after a few hours of struggling to stay wake. Cyrone finally gave in to his sleepyness.]

Feiril: [peeked outside and saw Cyrone lying on the ground] ... [smiles] he's quite cute when he's sleeping..

[Morning came]

Cyrone: ...ugh! my back... it hurts... [Stood to his feet] ..that was NOT on my plans...

Feiril: [came out of the tent and smiled at Cyrone] Good morning..!

Cyrone: Good morning! [looks the other way] what's good if your back is aching like mine

Feiril: [puzzled face] ??? is there something wrong..?

Cyrone: [faced her] no.. nothing...
*~*~*~*~*
@kay, how long is the estimated time 'till chap2 begins?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-13 20:35:03 (edited 2007-01-13 20:42:43)
@Fallguy, until all are at the castle i guess, once Huy's characters returns to the castle and a few things happened, 2nd chap will start

{Offspring Kingdom Castle}

Kay:well, the two of ya enjoy yerselves
*looks at zpartican and Meru*
Kay:i have a few things to do here...

Link | by on 2007-01-14 02:39:12
{offspring kingdom-palace-caev entrance}

key is in from of the cave entrance still there thinking should he go in or not, the arm reaction was clear, somthing down there has moving and the thing is awaken, his curiosity wanted him to go but his sense telling him not, "the thing has moved on, either going here or the opposite site, but the ring reation telling it that the source is drawing near" thought key. with that conclusion he hid himself, not entering the cave entrance, "i better observed what will happened next first"

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, ... 50 Displaying 601 to 620 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0313 seconds at 2024-09-27 20:23:46