Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by on 2007-01-02 06:45:19
Meru: *jumping down out of the tree* There, that should be enough, Too bad I couldn't find any meat.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by Huy on 2007-01-02 07:48:20
[Offspring Kingdom - Caves]

The pedestal was a little pillar standing in a basin. When Rena wanted to step into the water, it turned into ice where she put her foot. Suddenly something behind her began to gleam very luminously. She turned around and spotted a ring in the center of the light. It was Eternal Ice which was hovering in the air. It seemed that Eternal Ice absorbed some of these illuminating particles. Soon it was so bright that The girls have to cover their eyes. Then the light was diminished. Rena, Yuki and Arisa opened the eyes and their breath faltered. A beautiful girl not older than Rena stood in front of them. She was covered with towels of fluent ice which was a bit transparent so that they could see the shape of the girls body against the light of the particles behind her. She began to speak:

Girl: Welcome to the "Cave of Ice" Rena, Yuki and Princess Arisa.

Rena: *thinking* I know this voice....

Girl: Yes, that is true, I am Eternal Ice.

to be continued...

Link | by on 2007-01-03 13:34:29
Cyrone: ...i lost them to the irregulars...

Feiril: i... i'm sorry..

Cyrone: [holds her hand] no its alright..

[The two was like that for a few moments.]

Cyrone: [realizes that he's still holding her hand] !!! [takes his hand off hers. quickly finishes his

meal] uhh.. thank you very much for taking care of me. i am in great debt to you. [stands up] but

i have to go now. i have to warn my people.

Feiril: i understand but i have a request to you.

Cyrone: what is is?

Feiril: you're from scarlet kingdom, right?

Cyrone: yes.

Feiril: take me with you.

Cyrone: !!! but why?

Feiril: my mother is there. i need to see her.

Cyrone: but the journey is gonna be dangerous. i traveled here with a group of soldiers and i

almost got killed.. please don't go there now.. te'll me her name.. and i will acompany her when i

return here..

Feiril: ...no..

Cyrone: what?

Feiril: ...i need to see her..i have already prepared[points behind Cyrone]

Cyrone: [sees lugage] whoa! you're planning to take that many..?!

Feiril: !!! why? something wrong? [blushes] i can carry those...

Cyrone: [stopping himself from bursting to laughter] but you look like you could fit in there..

Feiril: [blushing] but.. but.. oowww....!
*~*~*~*~*
@all, wont be on-line much probably only at night. i have to go to university by whole day..

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-01-06 14:27:23
Offspring Kingdom - Castle

Shiro suddenly feel an enormous energy from inside the castle and he seems familiar with the energy pattern.

Shiro : Eternal Ice !?

Shiro run and try to find the source. But when he get near the source there's something that prevent him from getting closer. He can see a stairs to the underground but someone has put a magical barrier that prevent Shiro from entering the underground.

Shiro : This.....this barrier was created by Eternal Ice. Whatever the cause i'll find it.

Come forth ! I calling you, obey our pact and fulfill your task ! Witch Broom !

Shiro activate his arm. A broom appeared on his hand.

Shiro : Huh...want to keep me away with this kind of magic...useless.

Shiro sweeping his broom at the stair entrance and flash of light appear when he negate the effect of the barrier.

SHiro : NOw...let's find out what happen down there.

Shiro walked down the stair and startled. Everything is glowing.

SHiro : This is.....Eternal Ice Shrine....it sure bring back memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayato and SHia have reach the castle.

Shia : Eternal Ice awaken is near....

Ayato : What ?

Shia : If the user able to find the place of birth of the arm. The user then will be able to release the seal and unleashed the true power.

Ayato gazed at Shia and find her at a trance state.

Ayato : Shia.....where are they ?

Shia : I can't locate it. The energy pattern has prevent me from tracking them.

Ayato : It's okay, i'll find them.

Both of them walk and after get a permission from the guard, they enter a guest room and waiting.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by kyohibiki on 2007-01-07 15:35:41
offspring Kingdom - lake

Reinhart : "oh..sorry, i talk to much..."
Tharnatos : "Eternal ice start to awake..."
Reinhart : "eh? Eternal ice! where!?"
Tharnatos : "At the town...inside that castle, i can feel Witch Broom and Shia begin to resonance...i guess...that woman find the place"
Reinhart : "...that's mean...she can open her true power?"
Tharnatos : "yes, i recomended you to talk to her"
Reinhart : "ah, ok...i'm sorry i have to go" *bow to Kay*

then he walk toward the town

Link | by Huy on 2007-01-07 15:53:09
[Offspring Kingdom - Cave of Ice]

Eternal Ice: Thank you for bringing me here. This is my home, my place of birth.

Rena: So...you want to stay here?

Eternal Ice: No. I will continue traveling with you. But you found my place of birth. At this place the energy which created my is stronger than anywhere else. Only here, It is possible to release the seal to unleash the true power of Eternal Ice. I want to see my sister. There was some kind of restlessness in me. I searched for my sister all the time. When you free her it will break my seal.

She pointed at something behind Rena. Rena turned her head and saw another girl standing right behind her. That girl looked a bit like a younger version of Eternal Ice. She seemed to be eleven or twelve. The girl smiled at Rena.

Girl: Hello. ^^

Rena: ...er...hi...

Eternal Ice: This is Eternal Snow, my younger sister. Isn't she cute?

Yuki: Uhh, she's soo cutee! XD

Eternal Ice: Princess Arisa, this cave belongs to you. So Eternal Ice is your Armored Arm. It's your decision what to do with her.

Arisa: What should I do?

Eternal Ice: You could use her yourself or you can give her to Yuki. She seems to like Eternal Snow.

Arisa: I don't want to fight. I think I give her to you Yuki.

Yuki: Really? Thank you sooo much my Princess! *hugs Arisa*

Arisa: You are like my sister. You gave me so much. Now I can give you something.

Eternal Ice: Rena, only you can free Eternal Snow and therefore Breake my seal. Take that ring on the pillar.

Rena: Why me, I thought it's Arisa's ring.

Eternal Ice: You are my user. That makes you the only person who can stand on this water. *points in the basin* Any other would sink. Only the user of Eternal Ice is able to turn this water into ice. Moreover, all other Armored Arms ablilities are inactive in this cave. Even Heavenly Arms are powerless in here.

Rena turned around. Eternal snow was still standing behind the pillar with the ring, looking at Rena. Rena made another step. Like the first time the water was iced under her foot, only under her feet. When she lifted the foot it turned liquid again. Step by step, she came closer to the ring. Finally she was standing in front of the pillar with Eternal Snow on it. Rena took it in her hand. The girl dissapeared.
Rena went back to the others. When Rena was standing on the firm ground, Eternal Snow began to glow very brightly and the ring fell into small pieces which formed a sphere in front of Eternal Ice. It got so bright that Rena, Yuki and Arisa had to close the eyes again.Opening the eyes, they could see Eternal Ice and Eternal Snow standing face to face. They floated in the air. Their faces approached each other and they closed the eyes. Rena and the others stared at the siblings. When the the lips of Eternal Ice and Eternal Snow touched arcs of energy were dancing around them. The three girls were fascinated of this beautiful scene. After a while the kiss was over and they turned towards the three girls.

Eternal Ice: Our seals are now broken.

to be continued...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-07 19:50:00 (edited 2007-01-07 19:54:26)
@hibiki, i just noticed something, the lake isn't near the kingdom, it's somewhere half-way from the kingdom, about 1 day walk away...(it's at the main road to Offspring Kingdom eg: Offspring---1 day walk---lake---1 day walk---Le Rim City. there's no town near the lake)

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by kyohibiki on 2007-01-08 14:00:10
@Kay, aaw...why dont you mention it before...i thought it was near the offspring kingdom...ah whatever...just think i come there yesterday and now back to the offspring kingdom. btw, what about the main story? we need that...

on the main road to offspring kingdom
Reinhart : "Can you feel that...? amazing, even i was far away from offspring kingdom, i can feel the power"
Tharnatos : "another seal is broke. someone get a new Armored arm. when the seal broke it release a large amount of energy, that's why you can feel it"
Reinhart : "...i wonder who get that arm and what kind of arm it is."
Tharnatos : "i dont know, we're too far from there."

Reinhart : "wait...if i can feel it from here...who else can feel it? everyone can feel this magical preaseure...even a irregular..."
Tharnatos : "heh, i wonder if Reivant can feel it too..."
Reinhart : "better hurry..."

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-08 14:43:59
{main road to Offspring Kingdom}

Kay:*thinking*that was one strange person...
*scratch his head*
Kay:oh well
*heads back to his party*
Kay:hmm...where did Meru go...?her stuff is still here...she's probably getting food

@hibiki,kinda thought you'd understood when i put '{main road to Offspring Kingdom}', maybe i should explain it better. and about the main story, the first chapter is basically about gathering some people to Offspring Kingdom. Once my character enters the kingdom, we'll briskly start with chapter 2. i'll add in the storyline for chap 2 then (oh the suspense....ok...maybe not...)

Link | by on 2007-01-08 14:50:27
Meru: *eating an apple while carrying a bunch of other fruits in her arm* mmm.. *looking at Kay* How was your bath? Alright? *taking another bite*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-08 21:09:57 (edited 2007-01-08 21:23:36)

Kay:yea...until someone stumbled upon me...
*sighs*
Kay:say...you've got an orange in there?
*points to her arm*

@all, i just realized something...some of the Armored Arms could talk O_o (ok, i think i might be a bit slow to realize it.) since it's already been done, i'll only permit the following types of Arms that can communicate:-
Rare Armored Arms
Sacrifice Armored Arms

if you're holding a Rare or Sacrifice Armored Arm, you can decided whether it can talk or not.i'm putting Heavenly Arms aside since it's already a special type of Arm, so giving them the ability to talk as well will deemed a little unfair to the others.

oh yea...one more thing...think ya could PM me your character's profile again(new characters only) cause i think i lost a few...

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-01-09 07:21:55
(wow its been a while! sorry the holidays kept me busy...so whats happening in the rp?)

*wakes up*

Zpartan: *yawn* that felt...good? *looks at surroundings*
uh where the heck am i this is not the place where i took a nap right?

*sees kay*

Zpartan: hey kay, where are we? we seem to be closer to offspring now while i just slept...DONT TELL ME YOU GUYS CARRIED ME ALL THE WAY HERE!

Link | by on 2007-01-09 11:10:53
Meru: *tosses him one* There you go. That's the only one though, the others were ruined. So, what was it that spotted you? Peeping Tom, or Tomette?

Link | by on 2007-01-09 16:05:21
~Sistine Hall, Mirage City~

Ujji: *laying on a bad*

AAyeca: *looks at him* Maybe we went to hard on him again...

Kimika: maybe... but-

*looks at a scratch on her leg*

Kimika: I wasnt expecting him to use that... tricky boy...

Ayeca: well he was a theif...

*Somone's wallet falls out of Ujji's Pocket*

Ayeca: isnt that Benvolio's!?

Kimika: appears he is still practincing his trade...

*slams a bucket on his head*

Ayeca: *thinking* and you thought I was strict huh Ujji?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-09 18:46:23

Kay:since when are we in Offspring?
*grabs the orange*
Kay:we're still at the same place we were last night
*looks at Meru*
Kay:nah...just some passerby who was training there...sides....which guy wanna peep on another guy?

Link | by on 2007-01-09 18:52:40
Meru: *taking another bite of her apple* You never know. I've seen some strange people during my travels. Some normal, some pretty weird. Not like it has no chance of happening.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-01-09 18:58:54

Kay:right...guess we should start moving

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-01-10 03:02:53
Main road to offspring

Zpartan: uh we were? damn i must be seeing things then...*shakes head*

Kay:...guess we should start moving

Zpartan: agreed...

Link | by on 2007-01-10 05:18:50 (edited 2007-01-10 05:21:44)
{offsrping kingdom}

"something is happening...... i can sense it, the awakening of an armored arm or rather....." key thought when his arms start tingling,

"where... i know it's near" wondered key

he then walked to the direction to the presence which he felt strong, he walked to the palace

Link | by on 2007-01-10 10:58:19
Meru: Sure, I have someone I need to catch anyway, no time to waste.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, ... 50 Displaying 581 to 600 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0286 seconds at 2024-09-27 20:19:33