Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club
Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-23 08:31:09
Probably Yuki... maybe (XD). Kyon and Itsuki are like, playing DDR somewhere or drinking some tea.

Might re-watch the series today in chronological order (finally!). There's nothing else to do. >;3

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-23 09:49:27
Ahahaha... I like the "nothing else to do" ^__^... lucky Dangel-san XDD

@Z: Hahaha, I laughed a lot with the "rape pic" XDD

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-23 14:37:20
Hmm, did anybody else dL the episodes for Haruhi anime, under a.f.k.'s subgroup?
I'm about to watch it now, and I'm using Wiki as a source for guidance, episode wise.

Now, I opened episode 11, which would be the movie they made during the anime, but it's not the movie.
It was when they were battling the computer club in their new battleship game or whatever.
Now I knew for sure episode 1 (episode 00) was the Mikurun Movie.
But, using Wiki again as my assistant, it'd be under the order of how the anime aired.

I skipped along to episode 10 real quick, opened ten up in my Haurhi anime folder, and yeah, it's the episode when she's insanely bored (birth to SOS Brigade) aka her adventure part 4.

Guess I'm going with Airing Order for now, since it makes more sense at the moment.
Mikurun movie first, then the four episodes of Haruhi's adventures, and so fourth while following the guide.

I'll see how it turns out, since I've heard mixed reviews and whatnot before about both orders (including the third order, "DVD" or "random", as fans say it... or me at least. XD)

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-23 14:41:15
so confusing @_@

@ DA: nothing else to do T_T lucky you T______________T

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-23 14:53:46
Yeah, I guess it's a bit mind bobbling. ^.^;
And I guess I'm lucky. Not that much homework this weekend which deserves a big sigh, but I finished it before watching episode 00 of the anime. :3

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-23 21:00:30 (edited 2007-09-23 21:03:30)
Just passing through I'll leave mah favorite Haruhi Desktop

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/Luizao24/LuizaoDesktop9.jpg

I'll leave the link because teh Piccie is big...

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-09-24 03:41:37 (edited 2007-09-24 03:45:53)
@DA-san
Yeah, I watched SHnY subbed by a.f.k. too, and yes they follow the airing order. I guess that makes sense, since subbers normally get the raws a few days after they air on Japan Tv. Personally, i think everyone should at least watch it once in the airing order, weird as it may be, since that is how the producers wanted the show to be seen.

Or, maybe it was bcos Haruhi was the executive producer, and she hated how the show was too straightfoward and boring~~~ that way XD

@Luiz
Nice wallie~! One suggestion though. You could have your desktop icons on the right hand side of your screen, or you could open most image manipulation programs and err.. do a mirror thingy so that haruhi is on the right hand side of your screen. It'd be such a waste to have that wallie obstructed by your icons..

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, on photoshop it's called 'Flip Horizontal'. I can do it with AcDSee Pro too XD

Link | by on 2007-09-24 03:49:33
@DA: ahaha~ maybe.. I've no complain if Yuki's the one who took the pic.. Itsuki ish also possible though.. because he never say no to Haruhi.. loLzZ~ and yeah.. me also watched it.. the one subbed by a.f.k. :]

@Luiz-san: cOOlieS~ nice wallies :]

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-24 03:51:41
So far, the airing order seems better 'cause the characters are introduced in the first movie... which is episode 00.
I was only able to get one episode down yesterday, despite me saying I would get the entire series in the one day. /shrugs~

The Mikurun Movie was so funny. It was like I never saw it before, but I laughed a bunch of times.
It was one of those movies where the parts turned out to be sketchy, yet funny but it was unintentional. XD

Then now, episode 01 will begin the Melancholy of Haruhi... uh, part one. ^_^

I also agree about the desktop. I was going to comment it here last night, but I was tired and went to sleep.
No icons shall block the body of Haruhi! >;3

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-24 04:00:19
loLzZ~ no icon shall bloc it,, ehh?? well.. it's actually true.. it'll looked better of the icons were at the other side.. :]

and yeah.. talking about it.. maybe I'll watch it again.. I just love it xDD

Link | by on 2007-09-24 06:23:46
Wow!Ok I`ll do that, but I use several Wallpapers almost everyday so I`m constantly changing my wallpapers, for those who want the piccie, I can share it, the wallpaper`s link will be on my profile this afternoon (my local time)

Link | by on 2007-09-24 11:23:28
Yaaaaaaaaaaay My boss will be gone today..which means I'll watch Haruhi chronological order! ^-^ *Excited!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-24 16:24:46
lol, Pame can stick with Chrono, but at this point (after seeing episode 00), I'm sticking with Airing Order.

You should use Quickchanger for easy use of changing your wallpapers.
Plus, you can get neat-o skins and whatnot, like anime characters, etc., and put 'em on your desktop. :3

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-24 19:07:56
I for one... like the airing order the most... I already watched it on chronological order and it stills uber good! but the airing order just has something great about it! ^__^

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-24 20:46:00
What do you think makes more sense if you were recommending this to a viewer who's never even heard of "Haruhi", Airing or Chrono?
Cause, the DVD/Random Order (I guess they're the same, but might be wrong here...), is the default way of viewing it (like how a.f.k. set it up).

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-24 21:06:23 (edited 2007-09-24 21:06:36)
I'm currently recommendin "Airing". Im my opinion it makes more funny the story.

Link | by Renma on 2007-09-24 21:17:19
I Think It's the same with me... But, I'll go with the airing... I Think Episodes 00 Is the funniest episode for the first season ^^ And the second one would be... The one With Battleship duel With The computer Club ^^ i laughed really loud that time.

@Luiz Cool Desktop Wallpaper ^^

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-09-24 21:19:43 (edited 2007-09-24 21:20:38)
hell yeah that battle ship episode rocks! go yuki! hahaha

my fav episode of course is the concert!hahaha man that rocked!

hmmm i recommend the airing order...but it tends to get confusing though...
but i still prefer the "kiss" as the ending hahaha

Link | by Renma on 2007-09-24 21:31:25
^^ Yeah, The kiss is the Grand Finale of the Episodes ^^ It really ends with a Bang... Agree with you, Z /highfive

Link | by »°z룣°« on 2007-09-24 22:39:45 (edited 2007-09-24 23:19:02)
i think i wanna join...

but hey, i can't think of what my role would be...

help!

x_x

EDIT:

i see...

so my nick would just be plain Zell i guess...

the slot number wouldn't matter to me...

teehee...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ... 49 Displaying 561 to 580 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0251 seconds at 2024-05-29 13:48:57