Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by kyohibiki on 2006-12-26 14:53:42
offspring kingdom

Reivant take off the shuriken from his hand. there is no blood on it.

Reivant : "...all of your arm are interesting. Eternal Ice, Divine Punisher, Tharnatos...and especialy your arm, Shiro The Great Wizard, witch broom"
Reivant : "but because of that i should kill you soon"
Reinhart : "nii-san! please stop it, why do you want to kill people, that's not reivant that i know!"
Reivant : "...all Armored Arm's user must be died, i will destroy all armored arms in this world" *he laugh loudly*
Reinhart : "so, you will kill me then? dont forget, i'm now a armored arm user too!"
Reivant : "that's depend on you, can you kill me? or you will be killed by me!"

Reivant send one of his wheels toward Reinhart. Reinhart use his string to stop the wheel and then jump toward reivant. he swing all of his strings to bind reivant, but he easily block them with his fourth and fifth wheel. reivant use his fourth wheel and attack reinhart directly.
reinhart block it with his string, but he cant manage to hold the impact. he knock back and hit a wall behind him.

Reivant : "you're still too weak to kill me, reinhart"
Reivant : "become stronger and more stronger! so that you wont lost anything! and then...try to kill me!"
Reinhart : "no, i cant! i cant kill you!!"
Reivant : "very well...it seems you lack of desire and hateness...ok, i will do a test for you. there will be a great war between human and irregular, can you and your friends stop it, or make human win? that's our bet, if i lose i will do everything you want, if you lose all human will be died. that's your choice!"

Reivant jump and disappear. reinhart want to chase him but his body cant move because the pain from using Tharnatos power start to take effect. suddenly when his head feel like exploding, he saw a flash of image...
he was sit under the tree with his brother at his homeland. he was still a kid.

Reinhart : "nii-san, i will become the strongest one in this world and protect our family!"
Reivant : "ahaha, it's that possible? become strong is mean you have to walk in a unexpected path, you know?"
Reinhart : "i dont care! i will be the strongest one and then you dont have to protect me again!"
Reivant : "ok ok...because that's your will, i will give you a sword to swing and shield to protect you. this...this is an armored arm, Tharnatos the Puppeter. if you wish to walk in whatever path you will face, take it. but remember, once you take this path, you cant turn back."
Reinhart : "...i will take it! i will be the strongest armored arm user and protect everything i love...i will protect you!" *smile*
Reivant : "ahaha, what about become the second strongest? because i will be the strongest one in this world. remember, because of that you will have to........"

the image blur and dissappear. he cant remember his brother's last word. after he give Tharnatos to Reinhart, his village was destroyed and set in fire. he lost his parents and he cant find his brother. from that time, he search for his brother all over this world. he has forget about his dream when he was a kid.

Reinhart : "why...nii-san..."

he stand and walk slowly toward Rena, Yuki, Ayato and Shiro.

Reinhart : "i'm sorry...because of my brother's act...you are troubled and this town..."

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-12-26 17:59:46
{main road to Offspring Kingdom}

Kay:there should be a small lake around here...but i don't remember where

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2006-12-27 18:03:57
Meru: Guess I'll have to look around for it. I won't go far, just around the area a little.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-12-27 18:07:49

Kay:one more thing...if you found the lake...don't go in more than 5 meters away from shore....the lake suddenly go deep after 5 meters...

Link | by on 2006-12-27 18:12:21
~Outside of Mirage City Gates~

Ujji: *panting* Finally...

Ayeca: *kneels over* I wonder how we're supposed get out of here?

Guard on the Gatehouse: Abvida! Hail! What is your alliance?

Guard: Hoy Let in some messangers of Jira!

Guard on the Gatehouse: Is that... Benvildo!?

Guard: Malikai!?

Malikai: Yes it's me!

Priestess : you cant be forgetting about Me now would you?

Malikai: Ah, Sister Sashara, and Sister Ayeca!

Ayeca: that's lady Ayeca now...

Sashara (formerly known as the Priestess): She was promoted by the order some time ago!

Benvildo (formerly Known as Guard): Heh, nice to see you Malikai!

Malikai: Well enough with us talking in the sun! Come!

*raises his hands and the gates open*

Ujji: *standing around thinking* Looks like they finally got names...

Sashara: Ujji?

Ujji: *shakes his head* nothing...

Link | by on 2006-12-27 18:59:57
Meru: I can swim you know. I'm not going to drown just because the lake bed drops off.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-12-27 19:08:47

Kay:be my guest...the last time someone said that...he almost drowned...and the lake is about 47 meters deep, if i'm not wrong

Link | by on 2006-12-27 19:12:17
Meru: Well maybe that guy should have practiced swimming a little before he just jumped in. It's not like I'm going in there wearing stone shoes you know. *heading into the forest to look for the lake* Which brings up another point. If either of you peek, I'll kill you. *heads off to look around*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-12-27 19:15:17

Kay:don't worry...i'm not interested
*sending a telepathic thought to of a '*_*' to Meru*

Link | by zparticus27 on 2006-12-27 21:11:37

Zpartan: wouldnt want to peek anyway,besides ive seen a much better view *turns around and covers head* time to rest...*dozes off

Link | by Huy on 2006-12-28 04:38:28
[Offspring Kingdom]

Reivant took off the shuriken from his hand. There was no blood on it. He let them fall to the ground.

Yuki: *thinking* Why doesn't he bleed? This can't be...is he still human...

Reivant: ...all of your arms are interesting. Eternal Ice, Divine Punisher, Tharnatos...and especialy your arm, Shiro The Great Wizard, witch broom. But because of that I should kill you soon.

Reinhart: Nii-san! Please stop it, why do you want to kill people, that's not Reivant that i know!

Reivant: ...all Armored Arm's user must die, I will destroy all Armored Arms in this world *he laugh loudly*

Reinhart: So, you will kill me then? Don't forget, I'm now a Armored Arm user too!

Reivant : That depends on you, can you kill me? Or you will be killed by me!

Reivant sent one of his wheels toward Reinhart. Reinhart used his string to stop the wheel and then jumped toward Reivant. He swung all of his strings to bind Reivant, but he easily blocked them with his fourth and fifth wheel. Reivant used his fourth wheel and attacked Reinhart directly. Reinhart blocked it with his string, but he couldn't manage to hold the impact. He was knocked back and hit a wall behind him.

Reivant: You're still too weak to kill me, Reinhart.

Reivant: Become stronger and more stronger! So that you won't lost anything! And then...try to kill me!

Reinhart: No, I can't! I can't kill you!!

Reivant: very well...it seems you lack of desire and hateness...ok, I will do a test for you. There will be a great war between human and irregular, can you and your friends stop it, or make human win? That's our bet, if I lose I will do everything you want, if you lose all human will die. That's your choice!"

Reivant jumped and disappeared.

Reinhart : Why...nii-san...

He stood up and walked slowly toward Rena, Yuki, Ayato and Shiro.

Reinhart: I'm sorry...because of my brother's act...you are troubled and this town...

Rena: I think we're all ok. But this was close. We have to stop your brother. We have to win this war.

Eternal Ice: I detected another Armored Arm in the city.

Rena: This can't be. In my whole life I never heard of Armored Arms except in some fairy tales, and now in just some days I met four of them. And now even more are coming.

Eternal Ice: About the two Armored Arms heading our direction: They`re now three and it seems that at least two of them are Heavenly Arms.

Rena: What?! Heavenly Arms? When they are foes, this will be a very hard battle.

Yuki: By the way, what's with Ayato? Is he still unconscious?

Yuki: I wonder why Irregulars are trying to invade this city.

Rena: It`s the Kingdom of this continent.

Yuki: Yes, but they could take the other cities first to cut off our reinforcement. This city is one of the best guarded ones.

Rena: Perhaps there is something here they want to have. An artefact or something.

Yuki: Could be.

Rena: We should go to the princess now to report her everything. I need a rest. Perhaps we'll meet the other Armored Arm user on the way.

Link | by Photobucket on 2006-12-28 05:49:09
(sorry i was sick and i'm busy preparing for the final exam, so i was unable to post)

Offspring Kingdom - East gate

Shiro : Whew.....finally.....

Shiro try to stand but the effect of Rebound still made him too weak to stand. So he sit and try to stabilize his flow of magic.

Shiro : Rena, Yuki, Reinhart ? Are you allright ?

All of them nodded even if they looks worn out and tired.

Shiro : This is so unexpected. A very powerfull Arm User appear before us....and we can't beat him....

Shiro :*This is shamefull, i'm the Spellbreaker, but i'm unable to seal his arm. That man, Reivant.....it seems i have met him before...but where*

Shiro suddenly hear Rena mentioned about another arm approaching.

Shiro : Since Ayato isn't here. Rena, can you track where's another arm ? If possible, i want to avoid any battle with them. In our condition right now, it's impossible for us to win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Offspring Kindgom - General room...

Ayato finally regain his conscioussness. At first, he feel that his head is going to explode. He endure the pain and wait for a few minutes untill the pain is gone.

Shia : *Master....i'm glad you awake....*

Ayato : I'm sorry to make you worry about me.

Shia : *Don't worry about that*

Ayato : what about Rena, Yuki, Reinhart, Shiro and Reivant ? Are they still
fighting ?

Shia : *They has stopped fighting. Reivant's arm presence is gone, i guess he has already beaten or go away.*

Ayato : Thanks for the info.

Shia : *I'm sorry to disturb your mind already, but i feel three presence of Arm heading this way. Because lack of power, i can't determine the power of that arms...sorry master.*

Ayato : Don't apologizing Shia, you did a good work. Sorry i can't provide more energy to you....i'm tired....please let me sleep for a while.

Shia : *Yes master*

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by karuzo on 2006-12-28 05:57:22
[guys starting january i can net 3 times a week, then my charcters will be halted on the Scarlet kingdom dont worry i will update it]

Riana: Nii-san so we need rest

Outbreak: yeahso lets go now..

-the two rested, on the kingdom-

-->

Link | by on 2006-12-28 07:56:36
Meru: *after finding the lake and getting undressed, keeping her earrings on however, starts to bathe*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-12-28 08:22:15

*under a tree*
Kay:*thinking*i wonder what;s their reaction going to be...i haven't been to Offspring for a few years...
*holding the arm in his right hand, clenching his fist*
Kay:*thinking*although that'll be amusing...i doubt we'll have time to think about the past...

Link | by on 2006-12-28 08:31:36
(Sorry I haven't been RP'ing much. All this stuff with Akatsuki, I had to get blood work done today along with an eye examination, I'm tired and stressed out of my mind so I don't think I'll be posting much anywhere on the forums that much for a day or two. *sigh* And I just got a new computer for my room to replace my crappy Win98 I've had for almost 8 years, still haven't gotten all the programs and media set up that I want. =.=)

(@Bloodymoon- if you need Meru for anything just use her. I don't quite know how much I'll be posting today and tomorrow. I really need rest and relaxation.)

Meru: *diving down into the water. thinking* [He got kind of far from me, but I'm sure I can still catch up to him. The thing is I don't think I'm chasing him because of my orders, I wouldn't go through this kind of trouble chasing him all over the world just because of an order. So what is driving me to work so hard? I don't have any feelings for him, well kind of but I'm so unsure. Will I even bring him back when I catch him? I just don't know....] *swims back to the surface for air*

Link | by on 2006-12-28 08:33:35
~Mirage City Jiriian Cathedral~

*Malikai and the others walk in*

Malikai: Hail sister!

Ayeca: my it's quite dry around here...

Benvolio: well of course Lady Ayeca, it is a desert...

Shashara: Well how is sister Kamika...

Sister Kamika: Hello Ayeca...

Ayeca: that's LADY AYECA!

Kamika: *kind gesture* Of course! My apologies, and also congradgulations on the promotion...

*looks at Ujji*

Kamika: Who is this?

Ayeca; Ujji, he's the Valkyrie for Riptide Reconciliation...

Kimika: Oh! Why he's a quite a cute Valkyrie!

Benvilio: well actually he's quitte a troublemaker... *counting on his fingers* Painting the walls, stealing donations, painting on the statues...

Kimika: oh? Well I can give him some training!

*smiles*

Ujji: what kind of training exactly?

Kimika: dont worry sister Ayeca will help out too!

Ujji: *holds his forhead*

Link | by kyohibiki on 2006-12-28 18:36:47
@hey we have gathered in Offspring Kingdom...

Reinhart : "...maybe...i heard something about the 8th Heavenly Arm. there is a possiblility that it's somewhere around here..."

he keep silent for a bit and then remembered something...

Reinhart : "...mirage town...when i was a kid my brother said that there is a ancient ruin that lay on the dessert near mirage town...in that ruins...there is a lot of ancient armored arms that still sealed. i will go there, hope i can gain some information...or...i can meet him again..."

Link | by on 2006-12-29 05:26:37 (edited 2006-12-29 05:35:53)
~offspring kingdom~

key went out for a walked, he already rested well in the inn. Know the only thought left are is he going to registered or not. while walking key feel something had happen.

"is there a fight or something had going on in this city"

the felling is just a vague, almost can't be feel but key sense it.

"who was fighting who? armored arms users? irregulars? but......... no humans, why human fighting human in this kind of situation?"

"humans fighting humans................... so thats how it is, i guess i'm not going to register"

key made up his mind

driven by the curiosity and strange feeling key then continued walking to the east part of the town for sightseeing

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2006-12-29 05:30:40

*starts a campfire*
Kay:she sure is taking her time...
*place a flat rock he found and cleaned up over the fire and place three sandwiches on it*
Kay:guess i'm lucky to find this rock nearby...or i'll be having cold sandwiches...
*turns the sandwiches over*

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, ... 50 Displaying 521 to 540 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0344 seconds at 2024-09-27 20:20:08