Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-02 05:25:13
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The SOD team is complete!!

SOD shall Prevail moajajajajjajaja

Link | by on 2007-08-02 06:06:51
Hey everyone: I have recently discovered how to sharpen and flatten a song so it will within your vocal range. For those of you who would like to sing songs that are just a little bit out of your vocal range, I can perform this service for you.

I just thought it would be a nice thing to offer in case someone has such need.

Cheer.

Link | by on 2007-08-02 07:16:05
yey~!! cmon ppl join!!!
it's gonna be soooo much fun!! ^-^

/bonk rEi~!! why aren't you joining?~ listen to onee-chan and join!!! hehe~! ^^

@without you
really?~! you can do that?! ahaha wow!!! that is SOOOO cool!!!
i dont know which song i wanna sing yet, but if i choose a song thats out of my range, i hope you can help meee!! ^-^ thank you in advance!! /huggles!

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-02 08:01:47 (edited 2007-08-02 08:02:42)
I wanna join I wanna join I wanna join! But... My voice is bad... I can't really sing... But I'll try anyways! for the fun of it! Pame, is it fine if my voice isn't up to par with some of the people here? I mean Srsly Woots Comps' tough... Yinzhao... Suzaku...Monica... sigh... OK I'm ranting now... Uhm, Just put my name under the competition list! I'll definately do it!

Link | by on 2007-08-02 09:24:27
@ Rei: Why not? T__T

@ Without You: We're allowed to do that?

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-08-02 09:24:34 (edited 2007-08-02 09:26:37)
Thank you everyone for joinning Wohooooooooooooo!!!

^-^ I'm really excited about this contest...^-^

Hikari: Yes you are allowed to modify your song...you can make as many changes as you want ^-^

William: Since you said you;ll join if one of the ones in your list did...well Zparticus has joined...so I added you...Muahahaha

NEWS:

There will be three judges in each round, I will annnounce the judges soon, and then each one will have a number, For example: Judge 1m 2 and 3, you guys won't know which one is which...till the end of the competition ^-^ Muahahaha I like suspense!

And I have updated the list in page 0 ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-02 09:34:31
@ Pame: ohhh~ I see :3

haha, If I joined things by my chances of winning then I wouldn't be joining at all X'D

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-08-02 10:12:29
waaaaaaaah!!
so much suspense!!!

/bonk pame!!~

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-02 10:35:50
FA: Suspense is fun!! Muahaha But it is better like that FA so people won't get mad at one judge for a score and stuff you know. ^-^

Hopefully none of my judges will be a Simon...otherwise I'll cry

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-02 10:35:59

wow nice :)

@Engel-chan::
Haha I hope you get a karaoke version! Join and sing it with all your heart~ :P

@William::
Hey dude you should join too~ ;]
No turning back now haha..

@rEi::
*stabs* nuuu you must participate too! x3

Ganbatte guys~

Just have fun! :D

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-02 10:43:07
Husby you should participate too T-T Too bad you can't record *Grrrr

*SADNESS

Link | by on 2007-08-02 11:18:49
@ rEi:
NUUUUUUU!!! Join!!!!! T___T
Everyone wants to hear you sing again :D

@ Yinzhao:
Well, at least you joined :D

@ mystuhmusic:
-.- i'm not that great compared to a lot of people here, you know =] And I like your singing!!

@ Without You:
O.O oh cooooool~ I think I saw that feature before on Audacity but I never tried it out xD
cool

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-02 15:11:16
@Pame: esta bien si canto openings en español??
Es que se me hace mas facil =P

Link | by on 2007-08-02 16:15:10
DN: Yesss you can sing in any language ^-^

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-02 16:20:39
Omg, I have to read this all later...

Pame: Ride on Shooting Star by The Pillows please. I don't need it right away cause I'm saving it for later.

Link | by on 2007-08-02 16:54:38
@Hikari: of course you can do that. You are only altering the background music to suit your key. There is nothing wrong about that.

This is especially helpful for guys who like to sing song keyed for a female voice.

Link | by on 2007-08-02 17:51:41
@Rea::
U are going on a holiday again?! Where to?? I'll be flying off in another 27hrs or so.... to Bangkok!! Hope there will be no terrorist activities while I'm there...

@WIlliam::
thats so ebil of u~~~ hahahaha... u should join if u can... like Rea... I'll be away this weekend on holiday till next tues then it'll be a busy week all the way so I'm still not sure if I can record any songs for the competition (other than the fact that I can't decide on a song to sing)...
I even had to quickly record something for Yinzhao project before I go coz I'm afraid I won't be able to make one in the next 2 weeks to come... haiz...

@Without you::
cool discovery!! that way, we can sing songs that are usually out of range for us~~

@Pame::
nice suspense~~ and love your ebil~ness (for William's case)... muhahahaha~~

@Hikari::
hmm... instead of thinking about winning (my chances are so slim i don't see them), I think is great to think of it as a club activity to interact and just have fun~~ >_<

@Shinta kun::
Hmm... all my heart eh... *goes searching for all my heart*... only found 1... muhahahaha~

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-02 20:50:43 (edited 2007-08-02 20:51:18)

@Pamz-chan::
Actually, I can record now.... :P
But I can't join wifey..no time to prepare and practice. ;_; gomen~
I'll just listen to everyone's songs...besides there's already 20 participants..
wow.. :)

@Engel-chan::
trying to be funny ehh? x3
*gives my heart to Engel*
there~ now you have two hearts! :o *dies* x.x
jk~

[font change cuz of solidarity theme]

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-02 21:02:13
Shinta: Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa record something...I'm dying to hear your voice!!! T-T

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-02 21:17:02

Wifey:: I would if no one's home or if I'm by myself and not busy..haha.. x3..don't die! :P

I might do an instrumental too..

Anyway, how long do you think will this event last?

kenshin

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... 50 Displaying 41 to 60 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0124 seconds at 2024-04-26 17:08:01