Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-05-30 15:20:22
Well, do we have an "official" logo yet? How are we going to choose it? Voting?

And yeah, like Pame said, what positions are we going to have? Kinda hard nominating people when I don't know what position they'll be in...

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-30 15:46:01
I think the logo and gif that were posted were really awesome! We can always come up with other ideas in the future, and do votes. We just need to get the club going, right?! I copied what I posted earlier from the karaoke thread, b/c I think it's still pretty much says what I think.

Older post:

Well, as you guys know, some members are working on things as far as banners/ logos ect.. right now, so we'd have to wait on those before we really decide what to use as our card/ logo. That part is definite.. So if everyone has put in their final drafts, then we can vote. If someone is still working on something, then leave a post, and give an estimated deadline.

We don't really have to have a council, but it'd be nice to have at least a President and VP.

I made some changes here :)

I recommend rEi for President cuz he is sort of our balance at the karaoke club. I think he would od a wonderful job. Also, Pame and Shinta for voice coach (I totally just made that up XDD). Since Shinta is good at giving advice and is loyal to the thread, and Pame is an awesome singer who can give professional advice. I also think Engel should be involved for coming up with the idea in the first place. Asder would make a great VP too. She is loyal to the thread also, and speaks her mind without being too harsh.

As far as other activities. We could do things like best song of the week/ mth or whatever, Songs of DOOM XDD for the brave, Request board where gendounians can request their favorite songs to be sung by the members. And every month, maybe we could have a genre or something like that? To get our members to have a taste of other kinds of music and what they are all about. I think it'll be good to broaden everyone's view on music, and share what we al know. I also think this a good way to find out more about the members themeselves, b/c we can see what they like.

Hope that helps. Kinda in class now, but I'm bein sneakay -_-... >-3

Link | by on 2007-05-30 17:05:49
*sob* I'll be busy studying today so I'll resume posting tmr...
wait for me ya~~
Keep on posting your sigs/banners/logos and nominations! Think I might do another compilation later tmr~
Love the mic with gendou san's face on it... kindda cut ><

Link | by on 2007-05-30 20:44:45
KALI...*sobs...you are my hero...!!!

I love your ideas!! That's really good...well..Rei is a good candidate! ^-^ He's always been loyal to the thread plus he is a good person.

Okies...So I think we should have the positions up and then start nominations for each category...soo...So far we have

President: Minimum of 4 nominatees(Like 4 people will go to this categgory by being nominated and then votes will start for those 4 people)
Vice-president: same
Vocal Coaches: same?
Club spokeperson: Member in charge of promoting the club and telling other members about it...some sort of publicist. (Same)

ANy other ideas for commitee members?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-05-30 20:55:30
that's sort of.. weird.. xDD

I didn't give many contribution to the karaoke thread.. loLzZ~ how I can be one of the nominees?? o.O;

and.. I think i'll try to help making a logo or banner or etc.. ^^

Link | by on 2007-05-30 22:07:21
@rEi: You might not have posted a lot of songs, but you are often in the karaoke thread, right?

You'll be a nice president for our club ^_^

Link | by on 2007-05-31 02:32:11
I'm glad you liked the mic... Maybe after the votation on the positions, I'd post some sort of banner/logo and we can all vote on the official logo of the club.

Kali, why don't you be in the committee too... Be rei's vice president.

I think Pame would be a great voice coach.

Link | by on 2007-05-31 13:26:34
Wow! How fast the club is getting set, so I hope to be helpful in this club! :)

Link | by on 2007-05-31 14:40:44 (edited 2007-05-31 14:41:14)
@ Pame/Kali: uh... when you say loyal to the thread, are you talking about this one, or the karaoke thread? o.o cause this one hasn't really been around long enough to be noticably loyal to... ._.

@ Pame: there should be a secretary, in charge of keeping club members and their songs/contributions in order

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-05-31 15:53:06
I kinda agree with Hikari...

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-05-31 16:00:05
I agree with Hikari! The secretary too! ^-^ And yesh...I meant the karaoke thread ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-05-31 18:53:41 (edited 2007-05-31 19:01:08)
~Consolidation Time~

Committee members normination:
DN
Pame
Engel
Shinta
Asder
Rei

Like Kali said, for those who are creating sigs/banners/logo/etc, please indicate when you post the final product. As for those who are still ganbatte-ing, please also leave a msg when a call for Final Products to be put up for voting is made =)

@M::
Nice~ but... the background seems abit too white (i like dark things too ><)
(PS: I tot of this great idea for u ytd.. why don't u get ur crush to come join KC... then he can hear u sing =P)

@Asder::
Hmm... I guess the best way to decide is to be through voting. Think we can start the vote once there are alot of sigs/banners/logo/etc~ (how much is enuf ne... ?__?)

@Kali::
Yeah... the SOD should be for the brave and not the weak-hearted! hahaha

@Hikari::
Think the reference of loyalty is done to the original Karaoke thread as like u said, this thread only started not that long ago~

Yup... a secretary will be good. To keep track of the things going in KC.

I vote for Kali to be in the committee too~ (other than the above already nominated)

Keep those nominations and stuff coming~~ Yeah!

Link | by Terror on 2007-05-31 19:00:15
-__-'

Holy, I skim the thread and get lost...

In any case, I'll join. Nothing to big mind you, just a member please. ; )

Link | by on 2007-05-31 20:07:53

~teh ebil~ness ish just passing by~ -sip tea-

~hmmm.. everyone is having a great time here...

@engel: you like dark... ~nuuuuuuuuuuuuu... ~ebil~ness
*sees engel's message inside teh ( )* ~ehhhhhhhhhh???? *blush*
~nuuuuuuuuu.. i don't want him to hear my ~ebil~ness *cough* voice.....
....*cough* *cough*

to all:

~i am sick...~my ebil~ness ish disappearing... sorry about teh delays with the
logo/banners/etc~ness.... i'll be back once i regain my full ~ebil~ness...

~beach...~sigh....~sunshine...~sigh....

Link | by on 2007-05-31 21:57:24
woW~ yeah.. let's do it slowly.. but sure xDD

don't make a rash move.. loLzZ~

@Mizuki: wah~ sick?? EBIL ~_~'

Link | by on 2007-05-31 22:46:39 (edited 2007-06-01 09:06:56)
@TOD::
your wish is KC's command~ *chuckles*

@M::
oh no... now you too? Hope you get well real soon... *strokes M's back as she coughs* :(
Come back w your ebli~ness soon ya~

Hmm... like what Rei said, there is no need to rush yet. We can wait for all those who would like to contribute to finish their artistic piece for KC... I think... ><

EDIT::
I'll be off for exams so there will be no post from me till further notice... Sob... I'm so gonna miss u guys :'(
Wish me luck ppl... *sigh*

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-01 05:50:14
mmm... to much to read >.<

I support REi for President..

And i want to nominate myself as The lead of the Doom Songs Part ^^

Dunno how to call the charge... But that's gotta be mine +_+

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-01 14:59:39
Whoot! Things are heating up now. We should be up and running by next week? *knocks on wood* XDD

Mizukiiii! *pat pats* Get better soon hun :(

Honestly I wouldn't mind being Secretary ^_^. Thanks for the vote Engel-chan! *huggles*

OMG DN that sounds like a cool idea! XDDDD Still gotta have a vote.

Keep posting everyone. Once we get the committee set, then things can progress from there. ^_^

Link | by on 2007-06-01 15:47:12
Hey! I wanna help too... what can I do here! ^__^ just tell me and I'll gladly try my best

A logo! how nice!... the orange one looks so incredible!... wow

and yes, rEi fits the president charge really well!... go rEi!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-06-01 16:40:31
I think some people could nominate themselves too if they think they'll be good as one of the parts listed... ^-^ Wohooo Karaoke Club!!!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... 50 Displaying 41 to 60 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0124 seconds at 2024-04-25 09:25:36