Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by William on 2007-08-21 05:53:30
I guess, but..it pains me to know Pame and judges are having a hard time...*sigh*

Thanks, Engel and Mystuhmusic!
But..I already have a pretty good idea of who will move on!
I can almost see it clearly...hahaha! ^^

T-kuz, erm..I think we're supposed to wait for the judges review..>_<

Kei-kun!!
I don't know why, but you better make it to the semifinals!!
Zparticus is waiting for you and DN!! XD

Rixena!! I just felt I HAD to say this!
*shotshotshot*

Er...right..XD
Never mind~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-21 06:01:23
wow!!

I listened to the songs-....
this group is really good!!
all the songs are great!!

Tghe judges are gonna have troubles with this group O_O

Link | by on 2007-08-21 06:49:48
@William: XD *shoots j00 back* As for your song... *cough cough* I agree with some other people here... The song is just too deep for your voice. ^^ But great attempt at back-up! 8D

@Engel: W00T! 8D Really love your voice! Very nice, minus the few parts where you seem kinda out of breath and the kinda low pitches... but don't we all have that problem? *glomps j00*

@Monique: OwO Kawaii voice, but there were a few parts you couldn't reach, ne? xD We get better with practice, so it won't really matter. All in all, very very nice! 8D

@W/out You: OMG! Just... OoO *ish speechless*

No wonder the judges have trouble with this group... *ish very very speechless*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-08-21 08:17:38
@ William: ehm... actually I dunno what to say o.o; good job ^-^

@ Engel: I sue you for putting down yourself! [XDDD + -__-] your voice is so not horrible!
>_> Am I allowed to throw Engel out of the window that has glass to show the glass isn't shattered? [XD + -_______________________- + *sweat*]

@ Monique: you have a cute voice~ cute~ voice :3 but I think the song is too umph-y [<~ makes no sense? o.o]

@ Without You: O.O wow O.O

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-08-21 08:36:22
XDD competition is ON!!

*waits for the judge's reviews*

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-21 09:37:49

ahaha still no reviews from the judges?~ xD

having a bloody hard time ehh...

well, congratz to Group 2 for that haha~ :P

more time for the other groups, lol.

ganbatte ne~

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-21 12:34:28 (edited 2007-08-21 12:38:27)
GROUP 2 JUDGES REVIEWS:

This has been....really hard...*sighs...I'm sorry for the delayed!

JUDGE 1
Benfok
Song Selection: 4
Technique: 5
Voice Potential: 7
Comments:
Excellent tone, vibrato, good intonation. The only real complaint I have is the relatively risk-free song you chose - though, to be fair, that can be a wise decision sometimes. In this case, however, I feel you should take some small, calculated risks - they may well pay off. Overall Score: 5.33

Monique
Song Selection: 5
Technique: 4
Voice Potential: 5
Comments:
Solid tone, intonation - however, you'll need more energy/volume in order to truly shine. Still, I do quite enjoy this song, and you sing it well - all we really need is MORE. Overall score: 4.67

Engel
Technique: 6
Voice Potential: 7
Comments:
Quite possibly recording-studio quality - your emotion certainly comes through, thanks to your technical ability and solid tone. Overall Score: 6

Wi11liam
Technique: 3
Voice Potential: 4
Comments:
Work on the accuracy and consistency of your intonation - you have too many phrases where you go off-tune. Still, the bits of harmony you do with yourself are cool, and well-appreciated. OverallScore: 4

JUDGE 2
Benfok
Song Selection: 4.5
Voice Potential: 6
Comments: The song wasn't good enough darling...I would have enjoyed to hear someting different...you have a great voice, but this song didn't show it at all. Overall Score: 5.5

Monique
Technique: 4
Comments: Umm...let's say boring...such a catchy song was turned into almost nothing...you should have sing it with all your might...enjoying it...The lack of energy hurt your performance incredibly because you do have a nice voice. Overall score: 4

Engel
Voice Potential: 5
Comments: The beginning was umm...not the best...you started to improve in the middle...and then made it yours. Good for you...your emotion was almost perfect. Overall Score: 5

Wi11liam
Comments: Darling you need to practice your intonation...there were a lot of notes that were flat and off tune. Just practice more. Maybe if you chose another song it would have been better. Overall score: 3.67

JUDGE 3
Benfok

You have a very beautiful low voice. You have a defined style, I like that a lot , you have good technique, a very good vibratto and a very good melodic sense. I liked the song you picked, however I think you could do greater things with the talent you have...maybe try to explore songs that will challenge your voice. Your performance overall was really good, Good luck! Overall Score: 5.67

Monique
Technique: 3.5

Nice song...why didn't you have a blast with it? There was a huge lack of energy...I would have been jumping up and down with it...you have a nice voice. Just try to put more energy to songs like this...I like your falsettos! Good job...they would have been perfect if you added some more power to them...You have the potential! Do not be afraid...just let your voice out! Good luck! Overall score: 4.17

Engel
Song Selection: 6

You are smart! This song has low and high notes! Really nice job! You have potential! One advice...be careful on your transitions from your falsetto voice to your regular voice...it takes a lot of practice to make it sound smoother, but I know you can do it! And also...be careful on sounding a little nasal...I'm sure if you let your voice out, without holding back...a beautiful strong voice will show. Good luck! Overall Score: 5.67

Wi11iam

You had little problems with the intonation, especially during the harmonies...you picked a cute song though.... I also felt you were holding back...Let your voice out!! Don't be afraid! I would have loved to hear a song that shows the range of your voice better!
Overall Score: 3.67

OVERALL SCORES:

Engel: 5.55
Benfok: 5.50
Monique: 4.28
Wi11liam: 3.78

CONGRATULATIONS...ENGEL...YOU ARE THE NEXT SEMIFINALIST.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-21 12:38:15
Woo~! Congrats Engel!! ^___^

Sooo...now we can vote between Benfok, Monique, and William for the 2nd semifinalist right?

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-21 12:40:15
VOTING IS OPEN NOW!

Pleasee...cast your votes for the three contestants on group 2: BENFOK, MONIQUE AND WILLIAM. THANK YOUUUU

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-21 13:21:06

wow sugoii~ Omedetou, Engel-chan!~ ^-^

I vote for Benfok [Without You]. :D

Cheers~

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-21 13:39:18
yeeeeey!!! CONGRATS Engel for being the first semi-finalist!!! ^-^ told ya u were great!! ^^

and i vote for Benfok or W/O you~!! yey~! ^^

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-21 13:48:08
Congrats again Engel ^^

I vote for Benfok as well. Nice try, William and Monique ^^ It was tough competition eh? XD

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-21 14:04:42
Wish I woulda entered

Link | by on 2007-08-21 14:25:05 (edited 2007-08-21 14:30:30)
Sage: T-T Ohhh I'm sorry!! But you can still participate by voting for yoUr favorite and giving out comments...Don't worry...for the second edition you can join ^-^ *Yaaay

And yesh...Group two was tough...There was actually a tie...anD THAT'S the reason why judges took a long time...T-T I couldn't have a tie...otherwise there would be no vote from the people...I didn't think that was fair...so yeah...Engel and Benfok were really close to each other...Good job both of you...and good job group 2 in general...You did great!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-21 15:01:13
@Monique: cool song, and u hav a nice voice :P it lacks emotion & power but it was the right choice for entering this one :P *sings along* gd luck

@Engel:again, your style roX~im feeling the emotions^^try to put more energy into the lower pitched sections, i know itz hard, im trying to improve in that area as well. Great performance! :P got my congratz mail?

@William: interesting choice for doing the back-up vocals part, i would've loved to feel more energy into the song. Nice voice though, gd luck!

@Without You: excellent performance :P i've always liked your voice , your singing .. but i felt you should have chosen a song that shows off your voice more ^^

Pame, vote goes to Without You
(To other contestants: you guyz did well too^^)

Link | by Doraemon on 2007-08-21 17:01:35
I am so torn as to who to vote for...

Engel: Congratulations and wow. Seriously. Wow.

William: I like the way you did the vocals and the backup singing.

Without you: I love anything with Tsukasa Hojo's name attached to it. Your voice was very smooth and your singing was in good range.

Monique: I'm not quite sure what everyone else means by lacking emotion but
You did a great job matching the speed of the vocals and the song sounded great. My vote goes to Monique.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comGood? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Link | by on 2007-08-21 17:50:41 (edited 2007-08-21 18:00:26)
Thanks guys~~ for all ur comments...
Ack... the judges comments are out...
*reads quietly*
Thank u judges *bows*
And thanks everyone!! Glad that I did somehow made it to the semi's~~

@Hikari::
No... u r not allowed to throw engel out the window coz engel is beri heavy... she'll end up crushing u and she dun want that to happen~ And u sueing me reminds me of one of the gals in Sayonara Setsubou Sensei~~

@Rea::
*runs off to see mail*

And good luck to every one in group 3 (in case I forget to say this later)~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-21 18:01:40
CONGRATULATIONS ENGEL!YAHOO!

you really did a wonderful job!hahaha GREATO!

well not its are turn to sweat on who to vote...i mean the three remaining contestants really did an awesome job choosing a favorite is hard since i enjoyed all of the songs

my vote goes to MONIQUE! i want to hear you sing with all your ENERGY!hahaha release the power inside ok!

Link | by on 2007-08-21 18:32:16
GROUP 2 IS BEING AIRED NOW NOW NOW!! Go listen!

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-08-21 18:43:52
wooooww......the result is finally out

congrats, engel....
i knew you would make it to the semi ^__^

*reads the judges comments*
~_~ hmmm.....
yup, u guys r right
my major problem in singing is it...........lack of power or energy or emotion
kinda having problem put emotions into my singing >_<

well, anyway..........thanks minna-san for all of your comments
i really really appreciate it
and good luck for the next group
ganbatte!!!

no siggies needed

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, ... 50 Displaying 381 to 400 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0258 seconds at 2024-04-27 17:48:34