Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-08-19 18:56:47
hwaaa......*panic*
i'm so so so so so laaaateee!!!
gomen.....got totally beaten up by cold >_< i have to stay in bed for 3 full days

so....congrats to erkun for being the 1st semifinalist (yaaayy....^__^)

can i still vote for the favorite one...?
if can, i would like to vote for zparticus

phew....the next is my group, heh? *shivers*

no siggies needed

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-19 21:08:30 (edited 2007-08-19 21:10:37)
@DNwhat...damn guess thats spaming to...i wont let you down buddy! i'll people to vote for team SOD!hahaha

@pame...OWG i got 3.5?! wow i was expecting a 1 or even 0 hahahahaha nice! i even got a score hahahaha whopee! btw nice ava nad all but the yukino ava was more "pame like" hahahaha

GOOD LUCK GROUP 2!

Link | by on 2007-08-19 21:55:52
Pame-chan, can ya help me??? I can't find a karaoke ver. of the song I'm going to sing... I'll PM you the Title & Artist of the song... Thanks in advance! ^^

Link | by on 2007-08-20 00:19:23
So worried... so very worried...

Group 2 will be starting soon...

Soo worried...

*paces up and down*

Good luck group ppl~

Link | by William on 2007-08-20 02:45:11
Congratulations Erkun!! I couldn't expect any less from you.

Zparticus, you sang with a lot of emotion! I like it a lot! Whoo, SOD for the win!
Kaoru, you sound pretty good, although the quality of the recording could have been better.
Asder, since you threatened to shoot with a water gun...I'll just keep quiet over here..(I didn't vote for you! I promise!)>_<

But...I'm seriously getting worried..don't know why..
*overacts* GYAAAH!!! Someone from Group 2 and the judges will kill meee!!

*runs away*

Link | by on 2007-08-20 03:09:49
@Hikari: Why would I do what? If you mean shoot voter with water gun, it's because it seems I can't record anything anymore for now (waaaaaaaaaaay to busy with school, got a big project coming ahead and some big exams, which at my old school we have at the end of school year (May/June) are coming as early as November). If you mean making my voice "unclear", it's actually to give a better "feel" to the song, to make it fit, but I'm a failure at everything. (Do NOT even think to "cheer me up" by saying something like "aww, you also have some good things in you")

Link | by on 2007-08-20 05:10:46
@William::
don't worry... u r not the only one worried here...
*runs away... knock into William... faints*

@Asder::
OK... I won't say that. But I do believe that God is somewhat fair... There are things we are good in and things that we are not so good in~
Gambatte for ur big project ne~

Link | by on 2007-08-20 05:23:25
Well, that's what happens when my emo side comes up. Don't worry, I do know about that, sometimes I'm just too deep in my emotions to even use common sense and logic >_< BTW, when will the results be announced? Not trying to be pessimistic, but I'm pretty sure I won't go through, and it's between Z and Kaoru. As for now, Z seems to have gained more votes, but Kaoru got higher points from the judges. And the two people who voted for me, here's a towel to dry up :)

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-20 08:00:39
Zparticus is wining!!

yaaay!!

we are gonna have one of the SOD members in the semifinals!!! wee!!!

*dances dances dances dances dances dances dances dances *

Link | by on 2007-08-20 08:26:31
@ Asder: o.o; I forgot what I meant o.o; opps o.o; well... good luck with your exams and project ^__^

@ DN: *sweat* ahahaha... ha... you seem so proud of SOD Team XDDDDD soo~ can you sing it? zp

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-08-20 08:32:39
ATTENTION EVERYONEE!!!

I'm PROUD to announce...OUR NEXT SEMIFINALIST!!!

ZPARTICUS!!!!!! ^-^...Congratz Z! 18 votes made you the winner...

I also want to congratulate Kaoru...who did an amazing job, and Asder who shoot water guns at people! Ahehehe...you did great too! ^-^

Today...I'll post group 2....sOOO PREPARE!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-20 09:53:39

Congratz Z dude haha! :)

Woot excited about the next group! Ganbatte~

@Z:: haha i agree.. Pame's new avy is more "serious" now lol.. :P

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-20 11:25:26
congrats Z~!!!
good luck in the semi-finals!!! ^-^ yeeeeey~!!~!!
/BONK Z for good luck! nyaaa~!! ^0^

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-20 12:19:13
Congrats Zparticus!! ^___^

And nice try Kaoru and Asd ^^

o.o group 2!!! i still haven't sent in an entry T-T' today's the deadline right? >.<

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-20 12:33:16
Pleaseeeee...

ALL CONTESTANTS!!! I NEED YOUR ENTRIES NOW...I Need to have them ready...so I don't have problems with missing entries...PLEASE...By Wednesday I should have all entries from groups 3 -5...otherswise YOU'LL BE DISQUALIFIED...

I'll make exceptions if people have emergencies...if so...PM ME as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-20 15:46:13 (edited 2007-08-20 15:46:31)
Gendounians lol thats a cool word ^^ sorry, random spaz, Good Luck group 2! and COngrats Z!

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-20 16:17:18
Cant wait to hear Group 2... : /

I gave up and just sent my entry last night. *sigh*

Link | by on 2007-08-20 16:55:32
GROUP 2 ENTRIES:

William's entry

Engel's entry

Monique's entry

Benfok's entry

And enjoy!!! Please cast your votes AFTER the judges reviews!

THANK YOU!!

Link | by on 2007-08-20 17:33:18 (edited 2007-08-20 17:41:29)
Erm... Pame.. ocrrect me if I'm wrong... there is suppose to be another person by the name of Link in this group right?

EDIT::
OMG!!! Everyone's great!! there goes my chance of getting into the semis *sound of glass break* ... out the window...
*runs off*

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-20 17:42:18 (edited 2007-08-20 17:43:55)

WAAA~ Grrrrrrr... >_<"

All the things that I typed got erased cuz of some dumb browser error... T-T

Anywayz, great job group 2! ^-^'

I did comment, but they got erased...sucks ehh

Good luck with the reviews~

Oh yeah, why was Link moved to the next group?

EDIT::
@Engel-chan:: Haha don't worry, you did great! Besides a few errors and nervousness, and breathing problems.. (I think, lol) you did good! ^-^

kenshin

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 50 Displaying 341 to 360 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0196 seconds at 2024-04-27 22:27:16