Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-08-03 03:36:49
@Kero: LOL no, you sound perfectly fine~ness! xDDD *shot* Rin has a very very very very very very nice voice! 8D *shot~ness*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by Kero on 2007-08-03 03:40:46
@Rix: I know!!! Dx Her voice totally pwns mine when it comes to high notes XD She's so awesome~

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-08-03 05:57:20
@Pame chan: I love it. It is great. You sound really wonderful. I love the added harmonics from you. I think you voice has more "Color" than mine, though. Maybe because your voice is ever slightly sharper. Mine tend to be ever slightly flater even when I think I sing the right note. Where can I get the MP3 copy? I want to listen to it on my cell phone all day!!!! ^___^

@Everybody: Thank you for all your comments. I guess vibrato is my specialty. I think I would prefer Pame's clarity, though. Anyway, it is a difficult song because of its low part Rea has pointed out.

Also, I will listen to all the song tonight when I get back from work.

Happy singing. ^__^

Link | by on 2007-08-03 06:41:57 (edited 2007-08-03 06:42:56)
@pame and without you
O.O WOW..i seriously have NOOO words to describe how i feel..

*totally speechless*

awesome job guys!!! ^-^

@kero
niceee songs!! ^-^ yey~!

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by tkuz on 2007-08-03 07:01:01
@Kero:
Whooaaa *drool* kakoiiiiiii!!!! COOOLLLLL!!! your 2 new songs ish very make me feel..hmm..what's that called? inspired, passioned...!! thehehee..very good..You make me want to sing more after long time no sing..thx..

Link | by on 2007-08-03 08:59:03
Yaaaay *cries

Withoutyou: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay...you can download it from putfile!! *Hugs...I love your voice...^-^

Everyone thank you for your comments!!

Kero: Wohoooo nicely done!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-03 09:37:45
@aYU::
arh~~~ so ka~

@Kero::
Nice Korean song~~~ U did great~~ U are really great in pronoucing the words...
A mellow version of the Jigoku Shoujo song... nice~

OK... I'll be away for 4 days or so... will resume posting when I'm back~~~ ja matta ne~ *waves to everyone*

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-03 10:55:00
COMING SOON!!

The New SOD Duet Song!!!

^-^v

*dances*

Link | by on 2007-08-03 13:15:07
Like I said, that duet was great, WO and Pame :3 You two's voices blended together very well ^^

Post another duet soon~

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by Kero on 2007-08-03 22:09:03
@FA: Sankyuu! ^___^

@Tkuz: Do sing more~ :D I'm glad I could inspire you!! ♥♥ Thank you very much :]]]

@Pame: Thank you! :DD Your voice is awesome <3

@Engel: Haha nawww because I listened to that song too much I think XD Thank youuuuu :3 I love Jigoku Shoujo songs~ They're all really good :D

Lonely in Gorgeous

Lonely in Gorgeous, another duet by me and Rin. :3 I don't like my singing in this XD" But you must worship Rin! *~*

Link | by on 2007-08-03 22:29:41
@Pame: I still haven't figured out how to download Tori No Uta from Putfiles yet. Need help big time. ^__^'

@Kero & Rixena: Great Duet. I love every bit of it. Really nothing to complaint above. Great job, you two. BTW, I like your voices. Very fun to listen to. ^_^

After weeks of learning the lyrics and 29 takes of recording, I present to you:

Anata Ga Ita Mori from Fate/Stay Night. This version has been sharpen so I can sing the low part of the song without killing myself (and you).

Link | by on 2007-08-04 01:15:18
@W/out You: Uwah~~ Pretty~~ (no, srsly, I mean it) xD I was planning to sing the same song too! LoL *shot*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by Kero on 2007-08-04 02:52:19
@W/O You: Referring to Lonely in Gorgeous or O.Jung.Ban.Hap..? No matter which, they're both duets with Rin, not Rixena XDDD Different person who isn't on Gendou forums~ :] Thank you very very much!! @___@~~ Means a lot to be complimented by you :D :D

Link | by Sakurano Kurimu on 2007-08-04 03:32:12
I've been sick for a while and I can't seem to make that noise in my mic disappear anyway this is my new song: Hikari no Silhouette by Choco

Photobucket

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-04 06:08:42 (edited 2007-08-04 16:29:13)
presenting .SaY CheeSE!. ~ Yui Horie
(Made the karaoke version^^ and yokatta nee..the singer's voice is nowhere to be heard *phew*)

QUESTION: how do you post the SOUNDCLICK link of a song that makes the player pops up immediately? Can somebody let me know, please?

@Pame: here's my 'kawaii' version, the one I said I was gonna do..although not exactly kawaii lol

EDIT:

@Engel: *sob* i download a torrent of mp3's but i couldn't unzip it :(:( looks like itz corrupted :(:( *searches again* i'll make sure to reply your mails soon, busy with research..where are you away to? will be waiting for your return!*waves* Kiosukete!(howeva u spell it)

@Ayu: i know what you mean, when something's nice & slow, the enthusiasm tends to fade away sometimes..post more songs nee?^^

@Kero: awesome~ness^^the Korean one sounded cooL~actually i can tell which is your voice^^
aizome's nice ~ ps: i hav no idea what u sang incorrectly since i dunno the lyrics lolz
*whoops nearly scrolled past lonely in gorgeous, the fonts were HUGE i thought it was a siggy or smth~(ps: what's that at 1:32 lolz..almost like a'squeak', done on purpose?) ~ Rin's talented, so are you

@Without you: i'll listen to it again, love it! :P btw, was the low part tough for you too? i thought it would be smoother for guys
Anata ga ita mori sounded romantic sung by you, keep it up with the vibrato^^ *waltzes around*very captivating!

@DN: hoorah~ness..me= duet fan *dances around DN*

Link | by on 2007-08-04 16:59:58
Rea: Cuuuuuuute!!

W/o: I totally love your voice!!! Okies...so there is one option right below the audio in putfile that says "Click here if you wish to download this song" ^-^ Or something like that hehehehe...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-04 17:10:34
arigatou^^

@Choco: nice song! feeling better now? if not, feel better soon! try placing the mic a little further to the side + not directly infront of your mouth, might help reduce the noise

Link | by on 2007-08-04 18:35:30 (edited 2007-08-04 18:36:03)
@rixena and kero
awesome!!! i love your voices!!!! ^-^

@Without You
very nice!!! awesome job!! ^-^

@choco
great job!! ^-^ XDDD

@Rea
WOW rea!!!
such a CUTEEE song!! ^-^ great job!! it was VERY kawaii!! great job!!

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-04 18:42:50
gah~ so many people singing!! i'm getting overwhelmed @_@

you guys are improving so much and me? i'm still stuck in the dirt xDD
great job everyone!

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-04 19:47:40
@Rea: Yeah, the low part was hard for me. It helped to be able to raise the song pitch. I am glad you like it. I love the song but I think Jyukai tend to pronounce the word differently than the lyric. ^__^

@Pame: I am glad you like it too. I know there are places where my mic max our/resonate a bit. I hate my current mic because it is so frequency sensitive. By there I mean at certain frequency (512Hz for example) it resonate and max out the recording.

@Kero: Yeah. I was referring to both songs. They are all very nice. I think we will have a tough competition coming up. :))))

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 50 Displaying 341 to 360 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0213 seconds at 2024-04-27 12:06:04