Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by on 2007-08-17 21:35:11
OMG! the first group was amazing!

@Z: Saint Seiya!!!... you DO have chances my friend! that was great!.
@Asder: so sweet! I love it... excellent
@Kaoru: unfortunatelly I wasn't able to listen to that song TT__TT I don't know why... but everyone is saying you did great! so, congrats!
@Erkun: woah... that was uber awesome!... *claps*

I still have to send my entry.. I'll do so tomorrow morning

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-08-17 21:52:56
I apologize to everyone...The judges reviews were supposed to be up a long time ago....but I had some difficulties with my judges >_< I'm fixing it right now...so...no worries...reviews will be up today...T-T Sorry

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-17 22:01:18
*is staying up way past niceness level*
today for me is another 23 hours... T___T

also... my mic is prone to fits of er... -_- random static that shouldn't be there... and I have no idea why it's there... is that bad?

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-08-17 22:08:49
COMMENTS~!

Kuya Z: That was great! And you call yourself the king? That wasn't SOD... at least I don't think so... *thumbs up*

Asd: Wow... that was quite a high pitch you did... I can never do that... great job~

Kaoru: You're good... I like your voice,, such a nice song too

Erkun: awesome! the song really fits your voice...

How can I possible vote for just one... you guys are giving me a hard time ~_~

Link | by on 2007-08-17 22:38:49 (edited 2007-08-17 22:40:40)
**JUDGE 1

Zparticus
Song Selection: 3
Technique: 3
Voice Potential: 5

Comments:
You have a good crooner voice - fit more for laid-back ballads than hard rock and high notes. Concentrate on that - the

beginning of your song was good, but belting out notes hurt your performance considerably.

Asder
Song Selection: 6
Technique: 2
Voice Potential: 4

Comments:
Good song choice - however, you need more breath and intonation control. Your voice sounds shaky and soft; you'll be

surprised what a little air (and confidence!) will do. You have a nice falsetto, though, which hints at considerable

potential.

Kaoru
Song Selection: 5
Technique: 4
Voice Potential: 6

Comments:
Good intonation, technique, quality. The only thing you're missing is confidence and practice - and, like many people, just a

little more air behind your notes.

Erkun
Song Selection: 6
Technique: 5
Voice Potential: 7

Comments:
Excellent song choice - shows off your range and vocal quality (though the spoken parts hurt your performance a bit). Your

voice is already well-developed, and you use it well - what little there is to improve marks the difference between good and

brilliant. Keep it up!

**JUDGE 2

Zparticus
song Selection:5
Voice Potential: 4

Comments: If we talk about technique, well honey your technique is really poor, you could have chosen a better song, more suitable

for your voice, but you know, in a way I liked it because you put a lot of effort and energy into it, yo did the best you could with your skills and you really put emotion into it, B+ for effort. Just needs pratice a lot more. Good luck

Asder
Song Selection:3
Technique:1
Voice Potential:2

Comments:You picked a cute song, a little boring though but cute. But girl even if it's a ballad you need to put more energy

and feeling into it. I know romantic songs are harder to sing, but that doesn't mean that you go just plain, maybe more

sentiment into it. Next time why don't you pick a song from CCS. Have u heard Yoru no Uta, that could go nice with your

voice.

Kaoru
Song Select:4
Tecnique:3
Voice Potential:3

Comments: You have a really interesting song in there, and your pronuntiation is very good, your entonation good as well, but same as the prevoiuos contestant you need more energy and feeling! but it was soft and nice to hear.

Erkun
Song Selection:5
Technique:5
Voice Potential:6

Comments: What can I say darling? Good song, it's a pleasure to hear u, keep up the good work.

**JUDGE 3

Zparticus
song select: 4
Technique: 3
Voice potential:6

Comments: High notes uh? I think you have the potential to do much better...just believe in yourself. I believe your voice would fit slow songs better...I would really enjoy listening to one of those mellow songs with your voice. You did have problems on the high notes, You were pushing a little too much, Just practice a little bit more and you'll do better! Good job

Asder
Song Select: 5
Voice potential: 4

Comments: My advice to you is to learn to control your voice and put more energy into it. The song was really nice but you

sounded shaky and nervous. Be more confiden,t I know you can do it with a little bit more of practice. I know you can do

better because I can hear that your voice has the potential to mature and grow! Keep it up!

Kaoru
song select:5
Technique: 4
Voice potential: 5.5

Comments: That was a nice song you chose there! You have good sense of melody but I was missing energy though, I would have enjoyed it more if you would have put more into it, feel it more and you'll do great. But it was good regardless of the energy issue.

Erkun
Song Selection: 6.5
technique: 5.5
voice potential: 7

Comments: You chose a great song for your voice. It definitely shows what you have. Great vocal range, you hit low and high notes just the right way. I can see great potential on your voice. Keep it up and you will do marvelous things.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

***ERKUN....WELCOME TO SEMIFINALS!! You are the first selected contestant!!! Please...votes are accepted now for your fellow contestants : Zparticus, Asder, and Kaoru! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-17 22:54:43 (edited 2007-08-17 22:55:38)
i was lateeee!! T______T couldn't check the song earlier!!

oh well...i'll just make some comments still! :D

Z:
great singing! you put in a LOT of energy in the song which made it really enjoyable to listen to. i would say you just need to practice a bit more, especially on ur high notes! but overall, it was good! ^-^

Asder:
that was a rly nice song!! but you need a lot more practice i would say. get more practice and it'll sound really nice!! ^-^

Kaoru:
you did a really good job!! you have a really good voice and was in tune and everything! but i agree with everyone else, you need more energy in the song! but it was still really nice to listen to ^^

Erkun:
wow! that was really really nicely done!!! ^-^ your voice really suited the song and you sang it really well!! And CONGRATS to you!! good luck in the semi-finals!!! ^^

Although you all did a really good job, i can only vote for one person! T___T except for Erkun loll

I vote for Kaoru! ^^ just put a bit more energy into ur next song and u'll sound even better!! i love your voice!! ^-^

YEY!!! next up, group 2!!! ^-^ good luck to all contestants!! weeee~!!

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-17 23:49:05
congrats ERKUN hahaha see i was right! BOOYA! hahahaha

and thank you judges hahahaha!

the KING LIVES!hahaha hail to the KING BEYBEH HAHAHAHA

Link | by Daniel on 2007-08-18 00:06:02
I vote for Kaoru

Link | by on 2007-08-18 00:20:42
Hm, I'll vote for Kaoru.

(Yay I lose, I lose! Um, why am I happy that I lost? Oh yeah, have too much things to do...)

Link | by William on 2007-08-18 03:41:04
We only get to vote one more person?
Hmm....that's a little difficult for me.
How long does the voting period last?

The judges seem very knowledgeable in this area.
I would like to ask a question..but..

Rea: Thanks, but..why didn't you join?
Anyways, now I'm going to sing on your behalf! XD
I hope what I did was good enough, though...

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-18 04:03:11
william, i have a lot on my hands lately(like that CV i have to write+researches), can't keep getting myself distracted anymore, for a lot of reasons..and im in a rather bad mood since yesterday :(:( so yeah, thanx for singing on my behalf!! :P *hugs* can't wait to hear yours, when will it be posted?

pame, my vote..goes to
Zparticus (looking forward to your interesting versions!)

Link | by on 2007-08-18 04:20:27
wOW~

@Erkun: congratZ~ ^o^

@Pame: umm.. me ish also vote for Z :]

Link | by on 2007-08-18 07:37:50
@Rea:
*pats* cheer up gal~~

OK... since Erkun have been chosen by the judges, I'm left with 3 to choose from. Tough choice but I think Z have really did himself good this round and for this... my vote goes to him!

Congrats to Erkun for going into round 2... better think of what song u r gonna do next~ U've got lotsa time though... hahaha
*shakes Erkun's hands violently* Congrats! congrats!

Link | by on 2007-08-18 08:13:20 (edited 2007-08-18 08:26:27)
@Pame:
I thought our votes count too. Is the semifinalist soley determined by the judges or by Gendounian as well? Are we allow to vote the same person as the judges do? I am confused. How many person will advance to the semifinal? o_O

Edit: nevermind. I read the top post about the rules and I now understand what I need to do.

Anyways, I vote for Zaparticus.

Link | by Doraemon on 2007-08-18 09:04:18
Wow, there are a lot of good singers here. It's hard to choose.

I am not familiar with Asder's song but she had good pacing with her music.

Kaoru's track was kind of hard to hear but I like the voice work.

Erkun sounds like a professional. I really like his presentation of the song.

Zparticus put a lot of heart into his song, maybe more than the singer who normally sings Pegasus Fantasy so my vote goes to him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comGood? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Link | by on 2007-08-18 09:59:34
So Erkun is now on the second round eh? congrats!...

My vote goes for Z-san too!... his performance with pegasus fantasy was pretty awesome!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-18 10:43:42 (edited 2007-08-18 10:45:02)
Congrats Erkun!!

I heard the songs.. they are all great ^^
You all sing very good!!

And now the voting time @.@

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket VOTE FOR THE SOD TEAM!!
VOTE ZPARTICUS!!!

Link | by on 2007-08-18 10:44:20
CONGRATULATIONS GROUP 1!

I was really excited to hear your entries! ^-^

And please...Keep voting for your favorite!!

Voting will end tomorrow night, ^-^

ATTENTION!!

Group 2 PREPARE!! I must have your entries now! (If you have any problem please Pm me!)

THANK YOU!!!

I'll try to air the entries on Gendou.com radio...Stay tuned!

Link | by on 2007-08-18 19:18:16
@Pame: I forgot to ask you whether it's okay to sing without b/g music if we're not able to find the karaoke version of the song we want to sing~~ ^^;;; *shot*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-08-18 19:39:33
Ummm Rixena: What song do you want to sing? Because...judges prefer to have background music...it gives more to your entry. Let me know to see if I can do something for you and find the song you are looking for!

And Pleaseee...don't forget to VOTEEEE~!~~

Voting is done tomorrow night...soooo KEEP VOTING...

Just for an update:

Zparticus: 11 votes
Kaoru: 6 votes
Asder: 2 votes

So...please....keep voting and make your favorite move on to semifinals. ^-^

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, ... 50 Displaying 301 to 320 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0190 seconds at 2024-04-28 05:09:31