Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by on 2007-08-17 13:15:28
Hey Pame:

It seems like Erkun's 1st entry does not work, fix the link maybe? i dunno, maybe i am doing something wrong, but yea

Link | by Doraemon on 2007-08-17 13:33:13
I could not open Erkun's entry either.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comGood? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Link | by on 2007-08-17 13:45:53
Heh? That's weird, it works fine for me ._.

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-17 14:00:44 (edited 2007-08-17 14:04:52)
yeah, Er-kun's link doesn't work ( Hikari, dunno how it worked for you:P)

it's "Sekai ga Owaru Yoru ni" isn't it? i dropped by his soundclick account and matched up the song's ID
Erkun

Link | by on 2007-08-17 14:10:46
wow~~~ just woowwwww~~ i was late.. ahehehe~ jk.. anywayz.. good luck all~ just passing by~ take care all~ i kinda know who will move on to the next round~xD

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Link | by on 2007-08-17 15:32:00
Ok...Weird...it is working for me too...I re uploaded Erkun's so please....check it again!!

THANKS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-17 16:15:37
The page opens to me, and I downloaded Erkun's entry.

And Pame, isn't there supposed to be one more contestant in Group 1?

Link | by William on 2007-08-17 16:52:17
I see...if someone doesn't meet the deadline for the entries, they're disqualified?
That's the easiest way for me to escape!! Muhahaha!

Heehee, but there's no way I'm going to back out now..
Pame, I sent you the link to my entry. (I think..)
Erm..maybe I'm disqualified too? XD

We still have to wait for the judges review?
The suspense is trying to kill me! >_<

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-17 17:01:51
@Pame:

If I gave you my entry late Saturday or Sunday, is that alright (group 3).

How long do we have to vote on Group one, cause I can't check right now...

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-17 17:17:11
@William: ah ah ah..now dont u back out now lolz..ganbatte..ku---da----sai!

@Pame: i have been regularly checking for the reviews all night tonight..and itz already 1am..so i'll hav to vote tomorrow when i wake up, when's the deadline?..too sleepy tonight *yawn*

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-17 17:38:30
arg!! x.x

Putfile is dead!!

will listen later

BTW: pame, deberias poner las entradas en el primer post ^^

Link | by on 2007-08-17 18:23:10
I can vote in here?

=D

People don't hate me for it, please

I liked Zparty and Erkun's entries the most.
Zparty is really into the song but there are some off key notes and theres a bit of an accent =P But yah.. i really loved the song ^^

I vote for ERKUN

..I just.. loved this. the high notes.. were amazing.

Link | by Ryoko no baka on 2007-08-17 18:41:06
OMG! I'm in Ottawa right now and using DIALUP!!!I can't hear the songsss!!!!!GAH! Want to killmyself! I really want to hear...and then I'm going to New York the following week... I ahve to wait THAT long!!!*cuts self*

okay... PAME!!!time for a PM!

GRRR!I wanna listen!!! kikitaaaaiiii!!!!

Link | by on 2007-08-17 18:44:21
Yinzhao: I'll count your vote...but voting starts right fater the judges review ^-^ So please don't vote just yet...

William" You are not disqualified just sent me your entry as soon as possible! Thanks!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-17 19:40:07
OK... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post any comments here (since I'm not a judge...)
Pame... please tell me if I can't and I'll edit this post.

OMG!!! Z!! You are really getting really good at singing. But why do I hear a girl's voice at the beginning? *digs ear* You dog crying at the end of the song is a real nice touch too...

Asder~~~you sung my fav song~~
But I think u sung the song on quite a high note, resulting the inability to hit the higher notes at the later part of the song.

Nice Kaoru but it'll be better if more passion can be inserted into the song. And for some reason (could it be ur mic? or my speakers...) ur voice is not clear and sharp. I'm sure is not your singing at fault... is more like... ack... I can't explain it... your voice sound "sandy" here.

Erkun... u really chose a good song to sing. It is suitable for ur voice (pitch and all) and you are pitch perfect~ Is really great!

I think I know who I'm gonna vote for but I'll wait for the judges comments~

(PS: getting seriously worried for the group 2)

Link | by on 2007-08-17 20:24:46
nice Z ^^ i have heard your song ^^
i havent hear mine cuz i think it's a voice polution ^^;
hahahahhaa

Link | by on 2007-08-17 20:34:11
I won't cast my vote until after the judges did. But I will post my comment here.

First, here is what I pay attention to when listening to all the songs. Basically 4 areas, 1)Voice clarity/quality, Power, emotion, technique/control.

Erkun: You have an overall good quality to your voice. I think you sang great. The only thing I would say is some part of the song is a bit too low for your voice.

Kaoru: You sang good overall. Could use more control. Also, some notes are bit low for your voice. What's lacking to me was there was not enough singing! I want to hear you sing more.

Zaparticus: You brought real energy to the song. You definitely have vocal power and emotion. Perhaps a little too much power for your mic. Some notes are clipped. Also, the ending note dropped off a bit. But overall you did great.

Asder: Well, I think you need more basic voice practice. I hear quite a few off key notes. I think when you get the basic technique and control down, you might feel more comfortable expressing yourself. It is a very expressive song you pick. It is important to hit the notes right for ballad like the one you pick.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-17 20:37:40
wow the competition has started! hahahaha

will listen to the entries later hahahaha

@engel yeah that was my sister laughing at me when i was about to sing...and yeah my dog cried at the end of the song...hahah a perfect SOD song dont ya think hahahaha

Link | by on 2007-08-17 20:41:37
@Kaoru::
Ack... noise pollution... Don't like the sound of that~

@Z::
Hahha... agree with you on the parts where u sis spoke and your dog cried... but ur singing... seriously... I really do think that u've lvl up a great deal on that aspect~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-17 21:08:42
COMMENTS!

@asder: good attempt!not SOD quality(meaning its good ok!^^)

@kaoru good job too pal a bit low but good again you cant be in SOD...your too good ^^

@erkun dude in all honesty your entry is the best out of the 4 of us hahahaha nice choice for a song pal!

@zparticus (what kind of an idiot will comment on his own song...ME hhahaha) man THAT SONG WAS PURE SOD MATERIAL HAHAHAHA you even made your dog cry! truly befitting the title KING of Songs of Doom! hahahah

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@w/o you thanks for the comment man!yeah the mic was too close when i was singing hahahaha thanks

@engel of course the king needs to level up too hahahaha!but still that song was simply SOD hahaha ^^ cant wait for your songs hahaha

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, ... 50 Displaying 281 to 300 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0183 seconds at 2024-04-27 15:23:50