Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second,でしょでしょ?
Link | by on 2008-08-28 04:24:06
Whahah! I love the yukata vid~ but there are so many people (those that didn't "change" clothes) I don't know... but I love the ending!!

The vid with the CCS song is nice too... but why is it all black after a while?

Yuki: First you choose the player
Yuki: Then adjust the difficulty.
Kyon: Huh? But we're playing VS, what difficulty?
Yuki: MY difficulty

*ROFL!!!!!!*

I saw chinese translated SHnY manga (from Taiwan) in Kinokuniya~~ whahah!!

Wow! God Knows & Hare Hare Yukai on violin!! Cool!!

Link | by on 2008-08-28 08:44:58
LOL! Thats just funny xD But Yuki is awesome with games so she
is difficult :0

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-08-30 09:40:52
The dificulty of Yuki?? hahaha
I guess you'll have to put like very easy to have a chance there XD

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-09-02 08:42:18
Say, what's the general direction that the novels are headed for? Sometimes a bit of plot within all that randomness would be good XD

Something like an evil Haruhi from an alternate dimension that comes over with the help of the evil time-traveling Mikuru. And a really evil Yuki who cheats whenever she plays any game O_O.

Link | by on 2008-09-02 08:49:07 (edited 2008-09-02 08:49:15)
The evil version of the Better(?) trio? Hahaha! I wonder if there is evil Kyon... but then again, he is evil (sarcasticaly) to start with~ >_<

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-09-02 13:00:22
lol, you think Kyon is evil? He's just real about life, haha.
I saw this really cute Kyonko image. I gotta post that in the discussion thread later when I find it.

It was interesting because she was looking at Kyon (male self), you can see it in her cute wittle eyes.

Her cuteness is godly. ♥♥♥

-------

Link | by on 2008-09-02 18:57:53
I love Kyon's sarcasm! SHnY wouldn't be SHnY without Kyon's sarcastic commentary though the episodes.
The sarcasm is more apparent in the light novel, though.
Itsuki is kinda sarcastic, too, I think, but he's always all ";]"

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-09-03 08:05:40
Danchou, I wanna see that Kyonko image~!~! XD

Yesh, of course with the evil trio, there's evil Kyon, and evil Itsuki as well. And evil Tsuruya-san. Oh the evil~ness of it all. Instead of a infectious laugh, evil Tsuruya-san would go *BWAHAHAHHA* (kinda XD) evil laugh and all.

And a GOOD Asakura. O_O

Ooo.. an evil Computer Research Society Prez~! XD (although we already have one ebil one in the club XD)

And the ENOZ would be playing heavy metal XD

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-09-03 13:34:23
Here, you can check it out now, just edited my post since nobody replied prior to my second edit.

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-09-05 04:27:40
About Kyon's sarcastic remarks.. in the anime, there were some scenes where Kyon was talking in the background, so you couldn't really know whether he was talking to himself or out loud.

But judging by his comments, most of it were to himself, and yet at times Haruhi sorta 'picks up' on his comments and reacts to it. Telepathy~???

One scene I remember the most, is during the 'Day of the Saggitarius' when Haruhi ish really confident of winning, and Kyon says something like 'Where does she get that confidence'? (to himself). But then Haruhi comes over and tries to ~jiii~ *stare* some of that confidence into Kyon XDD

LOL. Good times indeed.

Link | by sai on 2008-09-05 08:39:13
lol, actually that was taken from the novel. In the novel that often happens. Kyon's sentences are written as a narration and yet people around him would pick up the conversation...

Link | by on 2008-09-05 08:45:08
All the while I've been wondering if Itsuki is evil... I guess he is afterall~ whahah!! But I think... we still love evil Kyon the best~

Where's that Kyonko~~~ I wanna see it too!!

Ebil Computer Research Society Prez? I wonder who is thats? *looks around* >_<

*replies to DA's 2nd edit* I seriously wonder how would Kyon react when Yuki is staring at him like that~

I really think I should find time to read that novel... I wan more kyon!

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-09-05 12:43:08
Yeah, Sai basically explained it, perfectly.
The main character of the series if obviously Suzumiya Haruhi,
but the entire anime is mostly in the perspective of Kyon, and I guess the novels, too.

It's well done though, because the script for this anime is very realistic/well done.

-------

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-09-05 20:19:41
x__x'; Is the club's member slot is still open? I.. Would like to join this club.

nickname: Eria [is it short enough, neh, DA-sama?]

I don't know which slot is still available, so I just leave it until DA replies.

Thank you~ neh!

I kinda in love with SHnY now >__<' The storyline~ the unique~ness, the awesome~ness. X3 And I like the smooth graphics for the anime. And of course, I obey Suzumiya Haruhi! She's teh awesome godd x_x'

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-09-06 09:18:54
If you read the first post on the first club thread,
you'd understand about slots, and many more, so read that first.

I'll add you later than.

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-09-08 03:01:47
@Eria
Welcome~!~! XD Dun worry about the slot-thingy for now. Come in, join the rest of the members and interim members and tell us about your lub for Haruhism X3

@Engel <---- Ebil CRSP~~ O_O
Yeshu, that's JOO XD

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-09-08 04:18:32
Sir yes sir! :o I have read the first post for the first thread and now i truly understand! thanks you :D

Thank you Bkno9~! XD Absolutely, bkno! :o I'm searching for the episodes :o And I'm collecting Haruhi's wallpaper X3

Link | by on 2008-09-08 05:12:49
@Bkno9:: wuuuu~~~ thats miii?! >_<

And yesh~ welcome Eria~

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-09-13 06:55:51 (edited 2008-09-13 06:56:38)
Some bit of news coming in from the piccie exchange and discussion thread here

It was mentioned previously that a spin-off based on churuya-san would be made into an anime, now there's another one coming, entitled 'Suzumiya Haruhi chan no Yuutsu' XD

Thanks to some bit of reporting from San. Anyone else can verify this? Although, just like the ever elusive 2nd season, there is no airing date in sight T_T

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-09-15 20:57:53
^ i think someone already posted that info in the club...somewhere..
anyway about that Good Asakura...well you might get what you asked for Bkno!hahaha (ok maybe not, if my memory serves me correct... she is still the psychotic girl we all know and love..vague memories of the 4th novel..must read again...)

i also noticed that kyon comment thing.. it was kinda understandable for koizumi to pick it up since he's an esper but as for haruhi and the rest?..what could it mean? does kyon have powers beyond his wildest imagination?

and welcome to the club Eria!

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ... 33 Displaying 241 to 260 of 677 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0152 seconds at 2024-09-26 10:46:08