Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by on 2007-08-14 16:22:15
@pame: I PM you my entry. I hope you got it alright.

Link | by on 2007-08-14 16:32:05
Okies...I did receive your entry W/o thank you very much!! ^-^

Group 1, 2 and 3...Please...don't forget to submit your entries ASAP!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-14 17:34:33 (edited 2007-08-14 17:38:49)
Hahaha.... yea~~ vote for SOD~~~ >__<

OMG!!!!! I'm in group 2... with so many pros..... omgomgomg.... I'm sooo dead...
*faints*
Demo ne... Group 2 no minna san... yoroshiku ne~ >_~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-14 18:12:42
@pame so you got the email then hahaha i sent you the song hahaha

gulp im with asder and erkun...hahaha well...JUST VOTE FOR THE SOD GANG!

TEAM SOD! TEAM SOD! spread the word hashahaha

Link | by on 2007-08-14 18:47:13
sign ups close tommorow huh? Well good luck to you all and lets hope all the names i wrote in my deathnote make it to the finals....hee hee hee

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-08-14 18:47:45
whhhaaattt.....???? @_@
look at my group...
they're all good ones...
hiks....now i know i don't have the chance to win ~_~

no siggies needed

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-14 18:51:59
@monique who cares if our chances are below 10 percent? i even have a .5 chance of winning in my group hahah the important part is...YOU ENJOY HUMILIATING YOURSELF IN PUBLIC...hmmm that sounds to harsh let me rephrase that just enjoy yourself hahaha

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-14 18:53:29
@Engel: lolz i foresee great competition in Group 2 ..ike! Engel! do your best*gives gd luck charm*..you're the Angel too so u can sorta uh..bless yourself? ^^ how were the groups selected? i wasnt here before this

@Pame: when do we get to hear the songs submitted? ^^ would it be after the judgements' being made?

Link | by on 2007-08-14 22:02:04 (edited 2007-08-14 22:03:58)
@Z::
hahaha... I can't help but luff when i see ur sentense...
"the important part is...YOU ENJOY HUMILIATING YOURSELF IN PUBLIC" hahahahahah >_<

@Rea::
The grouping are hand picked by Pame by putting all our names into a bag and drawing them out...
Maybe I should have sung God Knows.... (the lyrics contains "god Bless")... perhaps that would have help T____T
*hugs Rea and sob*
Actually.. looking at the grouping... I think there will be a fierce fight for most... if not all... the groups...

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-08-14 22:45:38
@ z: nyahahaha.....you're right....that's the best part of singing in front of public...to humiliate ourself ROFL

hohoho....sorry, just kidding >_<

anyway...ganbatte, minna-san

no siggies needed

Link | by on 2007-08-14 23:48:50
OMG!!! Got in group 8 with Suzaku-san...This is going to be intersting, I'll try to uploado my song now or in the afternoon the connection at home is so slow...x_x, so I hope to have some time...

Link | by on 2007-08-15 01:40:33
WHOOT~~ GROUP 8! YAY! *ish glad to be in the last group even though she already sent in her entry*

Minna, Ganbatte! 8D

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by kouji19 on 2007-08-15 04:00:18 (edited 2007-08-15 04:02:16)
= = actually i didnt read all the terms and conditions thingys..
anyway,,wish everybody good luck

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-15 05:37:49
Pame!!
Yo te mande mi cancion hace rato!!
no la reciviste ?? T.T

Link | by on 2007-08-15 09:10:38
DN yes...I did receive it...your name is in the list ^-^

Ok...

Everyone...Do not feel bad!! Come on...don't put yourself down if you think the people in yuor group are better...If you know someone in your group is great...then work extra hard!! You'll enjoy it!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-15 09:14:53
Yea what pame said! Dont give in so easiiy!

*jumps up and down in joy*

you can do it!!

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by on 2007-08-15 09:25:39
And now....Today...sign ups are close!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP ON TIME! ^-^

PLEASE....GROUP 1 TO 3....I NEED YOUR ENTRIES BY SATURDAY.

AND...Since the competition is starting on Friday...then Let me introduce you...to your 2nd Judge.

Our 2nd Judge is a Gendounian...not as active as everyone else...She has shared with me the passion of music by competing in different karaoke contests.
She has won plenty of competitions in Peru and now she is as excited as I am for being part of the competition. Her name is Evelyn, but you can call her Eve. Amazing singer...friendly person, that's your 2nd Judge! ^-^ Please let her feel welcomed! She'll be posting soon ^-^

I'll be posting one song of hers so you guys have an idea of her talent...same with Jose. ^-^

Link | by on 2007-08-15 10:12:37
*sigh of relief/worry/anticipation/etcetc*
Pame... even though it was names in a bag I will be forever grateful I'm not in the first three groups! Thaaaank youuuuuuuuuuuuu~
and okay XD Luckily my voice is dif from the original singers XD so it shouldn't be too hard :3 (actually... it's not good that my voice is different. -_-;)

@ Suzaku: I hope ._.

OMG~ ._. *no competition for singers in same group* T__________T waaaah~

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-08-15 11:35:52 (edited 2007-08-15 11:52:02)
Okies~!!!

There has been 2 add on the Groups. Two more people had joined the competition. They PM me^-^ So...now all of the groups have 5 contestants. ^-^ Sooo... there are 40 competitors...

Only 16 contestans will move to Semifinals...

And probably 6 people will move to finals. (The number of finalists depends on the level of the competition...if there is more than 6 people that their performances deserve finals then...the number will be increased...but no more than 10. If the level is low then only 5 will move to finals. ^-^ Sooo give it all Gendounians!!

And to finish with the judges...I think some of you thought I was competing..Noo...I'll be a judge! ^-^ Soo...for those who don't know me >_< hehehe...Music is my passion...I've been in a couple of competitions. ^-^ I love challenges! That's why I decided to organize this contest!! ^-^ I'm really lookg forward to listening to all of you!!!

And as some people know...for finals...I'll have the very own Administrator of Gendou.com ^-^ Gendou!!! He'll be a special judge on finals! ^-^

GOOD LUCK IN THE COMPETITION GENDOUNIANS...I WISH YOU THE BEST...And Remember...SING IT FROM YOUR HEART!

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-15 11:45:50

Daaang, 40 contestants!! o.o

Nice~

Good luck everyone!

Have fun and we, the audience, will be waiting and voting for you!

Yosh, ganbatte minna! ^.^

Do your best with passion. :)

kenshin

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ... 50 Displaying 241 to 260 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0170 seconds at 2024-04-27 11:25:15