Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-05-31 23:32:33
@Engelwings: 20 retake will probably max for me. My voice would be shot after that.

@William: Nice singing. I can hear the timing and volume improved as the song progresses. It must've been real early in the morning. >D I think you needed some warm-up. ^__^

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-01 05:23:47
@Pame_ OMG!! I like that song, when did that happened >.<
anyway... coolies ^^
*glomp Pame*

@Mizuki: I really like taht doki doki song ^^
I was very nice, good work =P

@William: nice singing there, smooth +.+
keep up the good work

WARNING WARNING!!!

DOOOOOOOOM SONG
O_O
>_<

If you apreciate your ears and like this song, DO NOT listenm to this version >.<

ok ok..
now, seriuslly...
I think this is the worst of all my singing carrer >.<
but i really like this song so I'm gonna post it anyway...

@Zparticus: maybe i shoulkd lead the Doom Club O_O

'Drivers-high-DN'

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-01 08:57:16 (edited 2007-06-01 08:58:56)
@Mizuki: i was gonna comment on your new ebil-look on the avie the other day...itz cooLneSS!*stare*..PS: so cold here! but it got a lil warmer for today..5 degrees!lol..that's like almost the warmest u could hav..will do me best in exams! nice dokidoki song:P..who's Mia

@Engelchan: yup gotcha..KC's KC :P keep "advertising"..so..i'm guessing no real-time?but if u think of it..it'll probs sound like a huge mess if some ppl wont stop talking..maybe there would be some sort of control but i dunno lolz.. gd luck in ur exams too!

@Rei-kun: cool siggy + Avie! guess what:im watching ghost hunt (yea in my free time..i hav to relax too even with exams going on)..loving it! Naru!!!+ the 'creepiness'=P horror's definitely my type besides romance

@Asdertygh: Kawaii!!the catharsis song :P it was amusing :P

@Pame: whoa whoa..25 - 30 times how much diskspace do u use up..(when i record many times i usually only delete at the end after choosing the best one..so comp gets slower lol..also coz of the torrents building up)
it was fun listening to the group singing! sounds so cute!

@William: dont worry i could hear you:P nice! u got the timing down and everything ^^post more

@Falcona: *pokes* hav fun nee? cosplaying! i will do that someday...but that's gonna be in a diff. country lolz..maybe a trip to Japan!

@DN: ooh u did it rather quickly!thought we hadda wait a while for the recording...not bad..u were just a bit too fast on the timing but nonetheless nice job! :P u sound so hyped up!lolz + VERY expressive :P:P

Link | by on 2007-06-01 09:02:07 (edited 2007-06-01 09:04:05)
@DN::
I don't know if my PC is lagging. But if is not, I think you are singing slightly faster than the music. And when you stop singing, the music somwhow gets louder and then when u start singing the music becomes softer... *izzit something wrong with my PC??* But if ignoring the background music, I can feel that you are burning with energy~ Moeruzo~~(Burning!!)

After this post, it'll be quite a while before I post again... must concentrate on upcoming exams... till then... happy posting ppl~

And before i go on long leave, here's 2 short songs (sad songs) I've done up.

Since I din had the karaoke ver of Misa's song, I used the original instead so the background music might be too soft...

The Konoyo no Uta uses a piano version which is alot shorter and slower then the original so do excuse me if I put u sleep but then again... my voice arn't that sweet so I doubt it'll have that effect ><

"Misa's song from Death Note"

"Konoyo no uta from Black Cat"

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-01 09:22:31
@Engelchan: as i said above..gd luck in exams!!i know i've said many times..

nice songs *listening* where did u find the piano version of Konoya no uta? that made me feel a little down*sad*..at the start it sounded a little cut-off but it got better..Misa's song was greato!nice acapella..imight do that some time.. how did u do the somewhat-like-a-vibrato-effect? :P

Link | by William on 2007-06-01 09:27:42
@Engelwings: I was kinda soft in the song because I woke up early so I'd be able to sing without interruption. Heehee...

@Without You: Wah..you give great advice...I didn't have enough time to warm-up, because they might wake up anytime. >_<

@DN: There's no doom song that my ears can't handle!! >_<
The song seems to shift from loud to soft..by the way, I think there were two singers..or was that also you?

@Rea: Curious question..what does -san,-chan,-kun mean? I'm confused..>_<

Everyone seems to be busy with their exam thingies..good luck!
Heehee...only seventeen days more..

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-01 14:15:51
Sooo... many!! *dances* Wow! K, getting to it *cracks knuckles* >-)

WY (Hoshi Akari): What cracking in your voice. You sounded fine. The pitch was off on some lines, but you fixed it right away! Bravo! ^_^

Rea (1000 words): Ooooo english cover. I like very much. Your voice is so whispery and cute here. I can't make out some of the words, but I love the BG with you in it. I bet that was hard to match up. Sing again soon!

William: I'm still working on that song. Your re-recording... You do sound like a girl! XDD I know Rei-Fu isn't helping in the bg, but it was great!

Neon: The intro was nice. Made my ears perk up. Then you got kinda quiet, but then I turned it up and heard... This song is soo awesome! A little high for you voice to me, but still wonderful! So sad... *sniff* Post again soon!

Mizuki (Nightmare) You did so great keeping up with that pace girl. You give me courage to do Will's song request eben more. Thanks!

WY (Duet) Wow!! @_@ That was sooo fantastic! It sounded like you recorded that with her for real! Eben your cut-off for her echo part was perfect ;_;. What do you use to record your tracks. Do you hava karaoke machine set up like Pame? XD

Falcona: Dance track! Welcome back! *dances and sings along* Sing out! You sound good! Don't be afraid. I've gotta work on that myself. Post another soon! *dances*

Rea (Rolling Star): Whoot! I was waiting for someone to sing a Yui song! *dances* Awesome!

Inferno! *hugs* Welcome back hun! lol So sweet! Man, you guys are getting good! I hope you tried out for the band. Go visit oji again soon! ^_^

Mizuki (Endless Story): T_T Sooo sweet!! *sings along* And harmonizing too! Great! ^_^ Kinda quiet.

Neon: Oooo this is really nice! It was a great choice for your voice. So upbeat and happy! A sunny day out song indeed. Post more soon! *sways*

Mizuki's version: Ebilness again? >-)... XD You did good too! That song is so pretty. Turn up the volume! :P

Pame: I posted comments. Soooo kawaiii! Oh and I can't wait for NANA day! I've gotta find things here to do. Maybe we can all sing our fav NANA songs for the thread.

Asder: I can hardly hear your cute voice, but the melody and everything was great. Woah that test at the end!! @__@ I would have cut that out if it was me T_T. We should all do that as a warm up! o_o'. Next time get a little closer to the mic :p

Almost...there @_@........................................... >_<

DN: That was hmmm XDDDD My ears are fine! *whack* :P Post more soon!! *hugs*

Engel: Misa's song T_T. Awww, you are awesome as usual. You and Pame should do a duet. I think your voices would blend nicely ^_^. The other song was sad and sweet too. Post another song soon!

Yay! I'm up-to-date now! Yus!! >-)

*huggles the ebil crowd* Don't for get me! >-D

As far as recording time, I try to get it done in an hr too. If I can't, I give till another day. Depends on the song and how my voice is doing atm.

Here is a sample of what I'm working on until I get it right >_>.

'Ryuusei-from-Naruto-Sample'

Link | by on 2007-06-01 15:19:32
OMG, just until now I'm able to listen some of the songs you guys posted, which are a lot!

@Mizuki: I loved that song! so cool!

@Asder: So cool!... post more soon! I like your voice now, I believe this is the first song by you that I'm able to listen to. ^__^

@William: that was cool too, too bad it could barely hear it, try to record louder next time (not you, the mic I mean).

@Engel: both songs were great! Misa's song was perfect!... what a nice voice you have!... amazing~!

@Kali: Coolies!... you were great too!, keep posting more songs!

@DN: hail our second leader in the songs of DOOM clan!!!... man! you were full of energy!...

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-06-01 16:19:35
Ok everyone...after much pending I decided to post my version of My Heart Will Go On (love theme from Titanic) even though the last verse is almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to get without head voice...>.<

Hope you guys will still like it :3

http://media.putfile.com/My-Heart-Will-Go-On---Suzaku

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-01 16:43:39
THAT... WAS... SO... GREAT!

I loved it Suzaku! I just can't stop listening it over and over again... did I already said great?. ^__^

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-06-01 17:22:45 (edited 2007-06-01 17:23:43)
Um, I'm kinda new at the singing business cause I play instruments instead, but yeah i just wanted to give it a try, I'm a guy, and is singing Kimi O Nosete from Castle in the Sky

http://media.putfile.com/Kimi-o-Nosete

(Btw, my comp is not so user friendly, or maybe cause I suck at using it, but how do you make the link dark blue?)

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-01 18:16:46
Suzaku: Yay!! That was o sweet ;_;

*poke* Kei-kun: When are you gonna post a song?

Mystuhmusic: Next to your song file there should be three boxes that have links in it. Copy and paste the html link, and it will make it a clickable link.

You sound great, but there are a lot of cut off points there. Try not to get too close to the mic. I hope you post again soon. You sound really good from what I could hear ^_^.

Link | by on 2007-06-01 18:27:37
Hehheh, I was singing acapella with the music, so there was alot of pauses. and thx for telling me that! ima post something else up later.

Link | by on 2007-06-01 18:32:28 (edited 2007-06-01 18:46:33)
~teh ebilness ish back -while sipping tea~ness

woah..so many posts... ~yay... =^^= ~nyuu =3

@wil: *pokes in teh darkness* *ebil grin*

@suzaku: ~post teh song.. =^^=

@engel: *whisper* *whisper* in teh darkness... lol =^^=

@DN: i like your version. hearing this makes my ~ebil~ness come back to me... =^^=
~oh and my little brother said your song is music to his ears....i was like
stunned when he said that.... =^^=

@rea: *ebil~ness all over rea* =^^= ~good luck..good luck... *dances around rea* oh mia,
she's a friend from the chat..i remember the song 'mune no doki doki'
when i saw her avy with beating dark heart like this

@engel (again): good luck with the exams *gives ebil~ness powers* hope that helps..~phew... ~i love your songs...
~weeeeeeeee... *skippity hop hop in teh darkness..

@kali: *ebil~ness... =^^= * ~thanks... *huuuuuuuuuuuugggss*
~yay a song from kali.. *jumps around* ~nice song... *wink*

@kei-kun: ~you know the song! ^-^ ~well i hope this song is familiar to you

@suzaku: ~titanic brings back memories.. =^^= ~love your song... =^^=

@mystuhmusic: *hugs* ~nice to meet yah.. =^^= i can help you with the link thing...oh and join the karaoke club, ne? *wink*
REMINDER: i checked your siggy size it ish big!!!!! height should only be 100...
changed it before it get zapped..okay?

<*a href=" insert the link here "> title or whatever name for the link <*/a>
note: remove the asterisk (*) and no space between the "...

i can't play your song in putfile.com so i'm going to download it.... =^^=
*listening* ~your song reminded me of someone special to me... ~i miss him...
*gets tissues* *sob* *blows nose* *smiles at mystuhmusic* ~love the song..
=^^-

================================

~ebil~ness...harsh manly voice... =_= ~i think i my ~ebilness voice is for 'man' songs...

Nanka shiawase op song from flame of recca

here ish another song way way back... =^^=

God Knows

*disappears into teh darkness*

Link | by on 2007-06-01 18:39:29
@Suzaku: I love your voice. You did a good singing. It is a simple and lovely song. I think you need more emotion in your voice. It sounds to me you are singing mostly from the throat. You need more umph to project your voice. Think in terms of when you are yelling at someone (brother or sister).

@Kali: I love your voice too. You did a great job singing. As to my recording setup, I use the software called CoolEdit to record multiple tracks, filtering, and special effects like echo. I have an OK headphone and a mic. That's all.

@engelwings: I love your recording of konoyo no uta. It is a bit slower than the original. Was it intentional?

@mystuhmusic: I can't download or play your music at the moment. I will try later. Welcome to the club. I am new myself, so yoroshiko ne.

Link | by on 2007-06-01 18:40:18
@DN: Not song of doom enough! :P (Just outta curiosity, did you seriously try to make it sound bad? Sorry if I offended you with this...)

@Kali: That was really good! You said that was was a sample... post the full version!

@Engelwings: Misa's song was sweet! Konoyo no Uta was nice too, but I feel like your voice was a bit, um, exaggerated?

@Kei-kun: New songs, new songs! You got one? Long time no hear your voice...

@Suzaku: *speechless* Really got no word to describe what I feel about your voice...

@Mystuhmusic: For some reasons, the page wouldn't load... you can also do this for hyperlink:
<a href="URL you want to link to">Insert name you want to put</a>

Link | by on 2007-06-01 18:49:42
@ KK:
Uhhh...you sure? XD

@ Kali:
Thank you! >.<

@ Mizuki:
Thank you ^-^
I'll be sure to listen to your song soon!!! Too bad someone is in my room right now..xP

@ Without You:
Really? You like my voice! I'm happy ^__^
Thanks for the advice :3 It felt like I should sing using my chest voice but since it's a slow soothing song it was also a little weird using it.
Err...-.- That didn't made sense.

Thank you though :3 (haha yelling at sibling...)

@ Asd:
Thank you!!! Post a new song soon ^__^

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-01 18:59:23
waH~ why I always miss many many songs?? ~_~'

nice job,, minna ^^

@Asder-san: nice song xDD

@Pame: awsome vid ^^

@Suzaku: nicey~~ Titanic ^^

@William-san: nice singing ^^

@DN: yeah.. full of energy ^o^ nice :]

@Engel-san: nice.. I like both of them ^^

@Mizuki: loLz~ nanka shiawase ^o^

@ReAMoshino-san: ahaha~ I shall call you Moshino from now.. it's great,, nee?? Naru >.< and.. any new song?? ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-01 19:03:15
@Mizuki: I can't load the page of your song... T_T

@rEi: If you don't want to miss songs, visit this thread more often, hehe...

Link | by on 2007-06-01 20:12:57
@ DN: that was so not a song of doom >.< I liked it :3 very... er... powerul?

@ Suzaku: nyaaaaaaaaa~ kyaaaa~ yay~ I love this song, and I love your singing of it! (o.O) only, now, I've gone deaf, cause at the beginning I couldn't hear the music and I turned it up really high, and your voice blasted out, and then I turned it lower, and then your voice blasted more... so, my eardrums died.... but the last thing I heard was your voice so I'll die happy :3 [-.-' I can still hear though... so that made no sense at all.... -________-v]

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, ... 50 Displaying 221 to 240 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0187 seconds at 2024-04-27 19:33:20