Back | Reverse |

Re: Teh Fruit Club~[Slots now Open!]
Link | by on 2008-01-05 23:24:52
~So, I can't join anymore Apple-sama? If I can still join, I can be Guava, since my favorite fruit is already taken.
~Thankies

Link | by on 2008-01-05 23:41:34 (edited 2008-01-06 00:25:35)
Congrats Shizue-chan the Strawberry!

Are there gonna be more hunts? or will there be another activity? XD

btw, I think Shizue-chan's answers [?] to the hunt should be posted here too ^-^

maybe Apple-sama can post Shizue-chan's PM?

Link | by on 2008-01-06 08:38:10
Yes, you can join as the Guava, Ukissa, but you are the last, last, last person for now. So, after this, I will make a list and no more ppl can join.

@Neon: Well, yeah, we'll have two options right now; to do the hunts or post a recipe dealing with fruit. And I'll make it tricky: you have to post a recipe that deals with your own fruit! Muahahahaha! Since I make the scavenger lists, I guess I'll post some apple recipes~

Well, now that that's settled, we're capping this club!

Link | by bakit?! 0.o on 2008-01-06 12:57:32 (edited 2008-01-07 12:23:02)

i just dropped by and i'm pretty in a hurry (it's about 5 am here in the Philippines and i still have classes!)

oh, sorry if my suggestion was pretty confusing. i meant that the first five fruits (or three - it's up to you) to finish the"fruits' activity" of the month would be given merits, in the degree of who was the first one to find them. for example, we have a scavenger hunt as this month's activity, given three days to accomplish. the very first ne to submit them to you would be hailed as "fruit of the month." of course there will also other members who will submit to you. the second one would earn a certain number of merits (4, for example), the third would get 3, and so on. and after three days, you would announce the top 5 fruits who were able to accomplish the given task. it would be fun because it would excite the members joined (suspense adds fun) and it would encourage more members to participate. this is only regarding the activity of the month.

afterwards the most important activity of the month, you can give activities with another system. and since they would not pick the fruits of the month, you can choose only one fruit per activity, and giving them their respective merits (as in the case of shizue, the strawberry).

hope that was clearly explained. i'm not really good at written explanations, i'm so sorry about that.

hail neon, the great mangosteen!

good job, shizue the strawberry!

ok, i need to prepare for school now . see you on the weekends!

[ EDIT ] i would also like to add that the answers for every scavenger hunt (or any activity whatsoever) be posted after the results were released or the activity is closed.

Link | by Dark on 2008-01-07 05:29:44
uhh sorry.. busy with school work.. haven't been able to finish the sigs Xd

I'm gonna move them to my own file host so I can implement the merits system ^^,

@yance: I stand corrected XD it's Mangosteen, my bad :P

Link | by on 2008-01-08 04:49:31
thanks appLe-sAn!

Link | by on 2008-01-08 04:54:37
can i join?

Link | by Dark on 2008-01-08 06:39:53
@Ashley: sorry but member slots are filled... I would inform you if we have an opening

Link | by Wanoooonie on 2008-01-08 07:53:28
D; I'm too late now
It's closed ne~
nvm, when I can join it, can anyone inform it to me?
I wanna be the blueberry or cherry~♥

Link | by Dark on 2008-01-08 07:55:30 (edited 2008-01-08 07:56:46)
sure thing ^^ but the fruits you chose are both taken already

Link | by Cherry King on 2008-01-08 17:20:05
*welcomes new members* I haven't been on for a while.. or so I think...
Anything going on? O_O

Link | by on 2008-01-08 17:44:55
omg Darky, thank you soooo much for being my vice president! I could kiss you if you weren't a girl ;D anyway, well, nothing has been really changing, but the month is a bit far from over. I'll have to really think of something the club could do. Hmm, any suggestions members? We already have the scavenger hunts and the custom fruit recipes. What else could jazz this club up? If anyone has any ideas, PM either me or Darky, or just post 'em here. Sorry about the slots closing, but I was about to go insane because so many people wanted to join all at once. But I have a much better idea. Instead of cutting off the slots, we'll just have to make them PM us, Darky. So, if you want to join again, you need to give either me or Darky the fruit you'd like to be, why you're wanting to join xD and if you want an avy and a siggy or just a siggy. So, with that settled, We must make another list again. /sigh, Darky, how did this get so big? I never thought that a fruit club would be so popular. Well, I wasn't thinking, was I? this is Gendou, for Pete's sake! No wonder xDDD Well, til another person wants to join~

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-01-08 19:20:52
The only thing you really need to do is edit the first page.

-------

Link | by Oi! Put your cursor away! xD on 2008-01-08 19:23:29
heh heh..just dropping by at the fruit club... fruits are good for health so maybe my condition will be beta if i vist fruit club? lol...talking to self

Viveh's property! Do not touch! xD

Link | by Wanoooonie on 2008-01-08 22:48:43
acckk! taken?
hahah
never mind then, i'll be glad if i can be durian XD
*drools* durian....
*waits for the slots to be opened again =D*

Link | by on 2008-01-09 03:50:34 (edited 2008-01-10 23:22:54)
@__@ i requested to be banana but ... TT w TT darky~ u forgotten me~ >.< pwease do tell me if my request is turned down ... i juz ... >.< i juz don't want to be ignore >.< gomenne...

*hail* neon

Link | by Dark on 2008-01-09 07:54:06
@Blur: you got in don't worry but I am busy so I can't update the list atm..
I have everything written down.. just need ot find time to put it here

Link | by on 2008-01-10 23:24:06
yay!!! >__< darky thanks!!!

*hail* neon

Link | by on 2008-01-11 01:16:08
**hail Neon!**

hi everyone, just dropping by teh club ^_^

wow, so many people want to join teh club already, too bad, slots are not available anymore ^_^ welcome to our new members and to everyone else, have a fruitful day, hehehe ^_^...

Link | by bakit?! 0.o on 2008-01-11 15:36:47

looks like my previous post wasn't paid attention. oh well . . .

hail neon, the great mangosteen!

@ apple
you can kiss darky, he's a boy. =p
and by the way, have you read my previous post? i've put there my suggestions for the club. i just for got to address you in that post.

ok, i suggest an activity. it's "guess the fruit" game. i want to try it today, by the way. i don't know if the president and her vice would like this game and give merits for this but let us try (so this is a trial!):

Photobucket

no clues! just the pic! answer will be revealed next week.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ... 50 Displaying 201 to 220 of 1002 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0166 seconds at 2024-05-08 12:16:26