Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-09-28 16:49:40
@Pame: I am singing Hey! Say! i am just practicing now. i am really good with the first slow part in the beginning and the other parts like the first part...(if that makes any sense) lol.

Look deep within your soul and you will find the spirit of the wolf.

Link | by on 2007-09-28 17:06:03
*ignored*
T___T

@ Engel: ehm... am I not allowed to sing Mata Ashita?

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-28 17:58:03
I am so frustrated right now i could rip my own tail off!! I can't seeem to upload anything. the stupid websites are asking me to do stuff i don't understand then when i put something and press upload it doesn't let me upload. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I just keep listening to Hey! Say! to try to calm my nerves, but everytime i get to the fast part i get angry all over again. I will not give up though.

Link | by on 2007-09-28 19:11:50
@Suzaku:: Actually since we are doing our very own mata ashita... I doubt it'll be the original 6 guys and 1 girl thing...

@Hikari:: *very beary hugs* gomen... gomen... i must have forgot to put ur name in caused you chose too early (I think u were the very st to select the song u wanted)... honto ni gomen ne~~~~ *looks at hikari with teary eyes and drooped ears*

@ISIS:: you've got mail~

@Pame:: So far, only Z, mrtakeiteasy, monique, ISIS, Pame and Engel have selected Hey!Say! But I'm still waiting for alot more selection to come in cause most members have not selected. Think i'll send them a reminder email next week~

Link | by on 2007-09-28 23:48:51
@Zomg!~! I actually posted up me singing a song...SCARY

Link | by on 2007-09-29 02:23:35
woW~ it's nice to see everyone's active in this thread :]

@Engel: if I'm not wrong,, the coaches will divide the part for everyone to sing after we finish this,, nee?

@Kei: ahaha~ not true.. I know you'll do it well ^^

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-09-29 04:34:32
i just saw the video of hay say (courtesy of mr.TIE) and im in shock!0_0

where's the girls?!

when i first heard hey say on lovely complex IM pretty darn sure i heard a girl's voice in the song! to my surprise the group is an all male cast!hahahahaha

anyway good luck with the song selection and stuff guys hahaha

Link | by on 2007-09-29 08:22:10 (edited 2007-09-29 09:17:20)
@mrtakeiteasy:: Hmm... I can't see your song's link/embed... can anyone see mrtakeiteasy's song?!!?!?!

@Rei:: ya... think is gonna be like Yinzhao's projects... But... I think we need to spilt the lyrics 1st to know just how many singers the song can take in...

@Z:: OMGZ~~~~~ hahahahaha... is all guys!! ^^
Perhaps is because they are all very young so... voice has yet to break and thats why~~

Link | by on 2007-09-29 12:23:19
I finally did it. I know you might bonk me on the head, but it is a good laugh. I pmed the link to pame and engelness...so have a good laugh.

Link | by on 2007-09-29 13:33:55
@Z: weW~ didn't realize that.. loLzZ~ ahahahhaa.. well.. all male group.. I think it's going to be very interesting :]

@Engel: yesH~ soo we'll just wait for the other member to choose their song then :]

Link | by on 2007-09-29 14:28:03
o.O Hey Say is sung by an all male cast??? Wow....I thought a few of the members looked like girls xDD

Weird. =.=;

@ rEi:
Are you going to sing with us? x3

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-29 16:39:39
@Engel - Really? hmmm...it worked when I did it after i changed it ><...

Link | by on 2007-09-29 20:32:36
@ISIS:: will go listen to it ltr~~

@Rei:: hmm... then that way, we wont know how many ppl can each song accomodate.... wont there be trouble if more ppl select the song that it can accomodate? But o well.. there must be a way out when that happens...

@Suzaku:: rei the prez is gonna sing mata ashita with u~~ hahahaha...

@mrtakeiteasy:: where did u post ur link? originally i tot is here cause when i saw that post u made ytd, there was a red "x" below the msg so I tot was maybe an embeded player or something... but now I realise... it was your siggy...
so where is the link to ur song?

Link | by on 2007-09-29 21:32:27
Ahahahaha Hey Say group of guys...they sound like girls...hehehehehe XD

!Engel: Thanks ^-^ Oh And Kouji will be in Hey Say also ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-29 22:35:52 (edited 2007-09-29 23:42:54)
Anyways...Engel, my thing was posted on share your karaoke...when i listened to it, i noticed i really couldn't hear my voice too well actually ><

Anyway...i'll put myself singing hey!say! up, however, it was kinda shakey in the begining, which I'm still trying to fix for myself ehehe ^^;;

This is me singing Hey!say! yea, it's still a bit shakey...>< i only started singing lol

I'm singing POKEMON!~! THAT IS SO AWSOMENESS XD johto journey ehehehe

This is me trying to sing Viva Rock...lol?

Ya...I had a lot of time on my hands at the moment, so I decided to sing a bit of songs...despite how bad they might have been.

Link | by on 2007-09-30 00:32:15 (edited 2007-09-30 00:35:29)
WUUUU~~~ Does that mean Kouji is our member now too?!

@Mrtakeiteasy:: you've got a nice voice!!
Hey!Say!>> This is great! but you might wanna consider either increasing the volume of ur voice recording or lowering the volume of the BGM cause your voice was drowing in the music~ Is very good for a first try!! My first try made me laugh so hard I could continue doing it till the next day >__<
Pokemon song>> I missssss this one!! Used to hear it on TV when they played it... Lotsa energy for this one!! Great job!
VIva Rock>> Totally love the marching song part when u did it with your deep voice... is sooo.... sooo... funny!! ^^ But I think this song might be too deep for you... You can however try to change the pitch of the song to make it more suitable for your voice...

Ack... I gave lotsa comments without myself knowing...

To redeem myself... since 2 of the Hey!Say! singers have been such good sports uploading their uncomplete Hey!Say! for comments... I'll upload my "for fun version" of Hey!Say! too! Though is not the very 1st one I did (which will never see the light of the day ever!!!! *click delete button*) but I hope you guys don't die from laughting too much! ^^ Wait... that isn't redeeming myself either.... eeeee....
*runs away*

Link | by on 2007-09-30 01:08:19
@Engel - XD I never actually heard your voice before ehehe, wow, it's very high and pretty ^^ I wish I could sing at least a little higher too ehehehe, but guys have alto type voices usually unless their still young.

Link | by on 2007-09-30 09:05:20
@ Engel: yay~ pretty! ^-^ [teehee, opps ._.']

@ Rei: Rei ish singing Mata Ashita? :3

@ Mrtakeiteasy: pokemon! teehee~ the English version? .-.

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-30 10:59:28
@Engel" Who's the other one who posted parts of Hey Say???

Mrtakeiteasy: *-* Excited!!!!! Wooohooo Good energy...I'll give you more reviews soon ^-^ So let's arrange a meeting for the Hey Say singers in Skype or someting! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-30 12:11:31
@ Pame: oh, ehm... can I sing in skype with you some time? .0.

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ... 50 Displaying 201 to 220 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0165 seconds at 2024-04-18 23:09:44