Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-06-21 20:55:45
@Engel: 24!? I thought it was 23? Well, that's alright though, just don't make it later than the 30th, 'cause I'll be gone from the 1st to 9th (maybe even later than that) of July... (like someone's gonna make it that late)

Link | by on 2007-06-22 01:05:41
ack! thanks for pointing out my error!! haiz... I keep thinking is 24th... I wonder why? =X
Anyway~~ I do not intend to extend the closing date... coz... we muz move on... T__T stagnentation is no good!

1st to 9th July eh... where will you be going? Hmm... then perhaps I might postpone the voting for the graphics (digital membership card, logo, sig, etc) to a date that u'll be ard (><) u r toooooo valuable to be lost~~~

Link | by on 2007-06-22 17:16:30
Not telling! :P It's not really a vacation we're doing...

Anyways, the results? Can't wait for it >_<

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-22 19:41:24
Whoot! I wanna add Without You for vocal coach too ^_^. He would be goood lol. I hope Shinta is OK. Last I heard he was sick :(. That was around the time I was too, but I've been better for about a week now.

Link | by on 2007-06-22 22:09:20
@Kali: So that's why he isn't here lately... Hope he gets better soon.

@Engel: Is it the 23rd yet in your area? It is in here.
Oh, and have everyone used every single of their votes for vocal coaches? From what I've seen most people have only used two votes.

Link | by on 2007-06-23 07:32:17
=( Asder... even though u are not telling me......... I still wish you all your best in you trip... and be safe ya~

eeeeee... is 23rd here too and going 24th in 1h 25 mins time... but I think there are still places that have yet to finish their 23rd... so... I'll only close the whole deal tmr... the results will be out in approximately... 40+ hours time ... coz... my recording sheet is left in the office (don't let my boss know that I do such stuff during office hours!!)

You are right about the votes... most people only used up 2 for vocal coaches... which leaves them one more vote to cast... but they need not necessary have to cast the vote if they feel that no one is suitable to their taste~

Hope Shinta is OK too... I miss him so~

SHOUTOUT!!

Those who are creating their graphics, please prepare for the final summittion... which I think 5th July is a good time (since alot of ppl have been missing. Hope they will appear by then)... if thats fine with everyone.

Please summit your works for the following categories:
Digital Membership Card (DMC)
Mini Avatar (MA) (eg: L-tea club kinda stuff)
Sig

Someone please tell me if I missed out any categories~ Also... do resume discussion regarding the archieving of old Karaoke songs and other issues for KC... should we create a website to store them? If so, are there any free websites we can make use of that can support this purpose?

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-23 07:57:42
Digital!! O___O

wow!! the tecnology is so Cool!! =P

so... who are the winners?

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-23 09:08:05 (edited 2007-06-23 09:22:40)
~WAH~ am i too late?..exams are finally over!!! hey ppl..sorry for disappearing like that now i feel really bad..MISS all of you guyz! feels like i haven't been here for a whole century..:( ok maybe that's exaggerated lol

@Engeliz-chan: has the closing date approached? itz still the 23rd over here..+can u vote for ppl not on the nominee list?

**things are really going FORWARD around here that's great^^

ok here here i finally figured out

Rei for President
Mizuki for Vice president
Kali for Secretary
Engelwings(yes, you) for Spokesperson
Without You & Pame~chan & Asder for Vocal coaches

Link | by William on 2007-06-23 09:17:25
Yay!! Rea's back! Wee~

================================================================================
~From older posts~

Hear ye Hear ye~

It is finally the time for the voting of the Karaoke Club (KC) committee members. Over the last 6 pages, discussion and nomination of the members have been going on and today we have arrived at the day when you get your chance to cast your official votes.

For the committee of KC, the positions available are:
President, Vice president, Secretary, Club spokesperson, Vocal coaches (3 individuals)

Below are the FINAL nominees of the committee members in alphabetical order.
Asder
DN
Engel
Kali
Mizuki
Pame
Rei
Shinta

When casting your votes, please do it in this format.
[name] for [position]

eg:
ABC-san for President
XYZ-san for Vice president

Each person will be entitle for one vote per position (which include the nominees too. Feel free to vote for yourselves.)

Do refrain from commenting on the votes that are cast till the closure of the voting period, which is 23rd June 2007.

The voting period has begun! Cast your votes now for the committee member-to-be!
===============================================================================

@Engelwings: Oh yeah, Without You gets my last vote for vocal coach.

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-23 09:21:23
thanX William^^ i found that too after some searching but thanX..hi to you!^^haven't seen you for ages

Link | by on 2007-06-23 10:15:35
Welcome back again Rea!!!!!!! hahahaha! don't worry... is not closed yet so your votes are still counted!! WIll do up the results when I get back to office on Monday coz my compilation paper is there =X
So DN, I'm afraid u and everyone else will have to wait for that list to be out! But that will not be the CONFIRMED list coz I'll email the winners and see if they'll like to take up the post they won~~
Rea, if ur not on the list means without you san... then thr is no prob... anyway all ur votes have been cast so u got no more to cast for any other ppl! =p

Look forward to the coming monday and I'll post the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners of each positions. And if the 1st decline the post, it'll be offered to the 2nd in line (of coz we hope that the 1st will take up the post or all the votings will be for nought). But I think I'll not put the amount of votes von by each~~

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-23 10:23:45
looking forward to Monday..enjoy the counting^^ + u need any help with anything just ask..im starting to feel i might actually get too much time on my hands right this moment...ah..everythin feels light a breeze compared to the last few weeks of 'torture'

Link | by on 2007-06-23 13:36:58
woaH~ welcome back,, Moshino-san ^^

@Engeliz-san: then.. when's the due for the card and logo of the club to be submitted??

Link | by on 2007-06-23 17:53:56

~it's been awhile the last time i bump into this place...
*ebil laugh* ~i've been spreading teh darkness everywhere...~nyu!

anywhooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! ^^

~ooopppssiiee i forgot to put in without..weee.. gomen... /staaaaaaaabbb rEi...

@engel: i do think you're getting old... just joking~ness... =P *hides in teh darkness* ~nyu!

@asd: be safe!! take care ne? ^^

waaaacchhaaaaaaaa~nyu! extension~ness!! yay! ^^
~freewebs.com = free website~ness

*sees rea* ~weeeeeeeeeeee... *glooooooopppaagggeee~nesssss*
@rea: you're back... i missshh you... TT.TT < - - -- tears of joy~ness

~waaaaaaaa.. william~ness ish the 3rd engel~ness... as i am teh 2nd engel~ness... ^^

*sees rEi* /sttaaaaaaaaaaabb again.. *ebil laugh*
@rEi: july 5th... ^^

*me ish going to teh beach~ness today* ~waaaaaaaa... too bright..teh sun!!!

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-06-23 18:02:50
o_____o;; wat is this about ne~ >.>; too many im kinda confused~~

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Link | by on 2007-06-23 18:07:02
@Mikoto: This is some kind of association for karaoke singer.
For now, we're in the process of choosing committee members, and soon, we'll be doing the same for graphics (membership cards, logos, etc.)

Link | by on 2007-06-23 19:47:21
@Rea::
hahaha... if u are free... u can help me out with the next voting to come. ie: for the graphics~
Or u can create some ur own for entry if u r interested... Oh... and i had yet to see much entry for "motto for KC" too!
And ... u can sing for us!!!! whahahaha.... opps... too much to ask for... and no... u don't have to do any of this if u choose not to... =X

@Rei::
I was thinking 5th July will be a good time. becoz alot of ppl have yet to come back to this thread (or the other one) so... I tot of waiting for them a bit~

Sees Mizuki's msg.........*runs into tah darkness and cry~~~~~ *

@Mikoto::
Like asder's reply, this threaD is all about Karaoke Club (KC). a club we have created for karaoke lovers. Feel free to join... don't really have much requirements to join... except for the fact that u must frequently (or at least come often) give comments or post your own songs on this thread... Click here coz we don't really need sleeping members.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The voting for committee members have ended! Results will be posted here in appoximately 24 hours time so do come back to see who have won themselves a position in the committee of KC! Do note that the positions are not final as i'm gonna leave it to the candidates (who won) to make the final decision of "accept" or "reject", though I hope no one does the latter!

Also, prepare to post your graphics for voting (refer to previous posts). Closing date for entry will be 5th July 2007!
Participants may post the "preliminary" works for comments. if thats you final work, please
1)post it up
2)give it a name
3)specify which category it is to join (membership cards, logos, sig, etc)

Thats about all I can think of now! Will add on (and anyone can think of anything else please help me add on too) as we go along~

Link | by on 2007-06-23 19:51:24 (edited 2007-06-24 00:10:06)
congrats to those who won! ^___^
don't reject the position nee?

I have a question... :)
Does the membership card needs to have a font and back?

I'll post my works later too so that you wouldn't go back to the previous pages.

EDIT:

Be Heard Today~Siggy (needs resizing)

Certified~Userbar/siggy

Teh Rules?~membership card [back]

Neon looks like an idiot~membership card [front]
*we can replace the mic with the official logo that will be chosen*

Guys can sing~guys' avy

Girls sing better [lolz]~girls' avy

Link | by on 2007-06-23 22:14:03
karaoke club? sounds nice~

Link | by on 2007-06-23 22:33:06

~back from teh beach~ness...

*huuuuuuuuggss* Aan.. hi... ^^

*runs after engel* ~nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... *still chasing engel* i was just joking~ness... ~nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... *in tears* *glooooommmpaaagggee~ness*

~phew... =^^=

/snuggle miko....miko...~nyu!!!! nice to see you here.. ^^

~my stomach hurts... *runs to teh bathroom~*

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 50 Displaying 181 to 200 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0159 seconds at 2024-04-23 01:21:06