Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-29 13:38:42
@Rei-kun: on the plus side..u hav loads to keep u busy..enjoy dayo! :P

@Neon : really nice really nice! listenend to it over an over..is that in Tagalog yeah? *pokes* post more!! :P *ewan....* *ewan...* *repeats*

@Mizuki: *bows* to your breezy version of Ewan...how did ya manage that lol *ewan...* *ewan....* 4am? me too..was up till round 4 last night..*panda eyes* ... ~yawn~ *zombie ReA haunts M*

Link | by on 2007-05-29 14:54:01
Endless Story is my favorite song...*sniff

Mizuki: There were some parts that were a little off tune...this song is really hard to sing...the chorus part was higher you went lower...I would love to hear you feeling the song...singing your heart out...because that's what this song is about, pure emotion...T-T Aghhh I think I was too serious...*Gomen!! It's just that this song has such an emotional feeling when you listen to it...But yeah...I could give you the karaoke...I have it...I'm sure that if you practice it more and sing it with full emotion plus the karaoke it's going to sound good.

Neon: Catchy! That was nice!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-05-29 15:32:33
Holy crap, how do you guys sing so fast?? Do you guys just record it once and you're just satisfied like that? >.<

I wish i could do that~ T__T

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by William on 2007-05-29 16:11:54
Woah..too many songs..

@Neon: Cool!! You even had the lyrics and translation thingy! Good job!

@Mizuki: Eh? You're making a duet? I'm looking forward to it!

@Engelwings: See? I knew you were ebil! :P

@Rea: Oh..I guess I've gotten too used to the original, Rolling Star is a catchy song..>_<

Ooh..so that's how you make them duets. Sounds fun! :P

Link | by on 2007-05-29 16:49:44
@Mizuki: I could hardly hear your in the last song but I think you did better than the song before that. You might want to try singing one stance at a time to see how it sounds to you before you sing the whole song. There are places in the song that might be difficult to sing. It is good to have some feedback.

Oh if you are afraid to blow into the microphone too much, put a cloth or a piece of paper between your mouth and the mic. Also, trying standing while singing to give yourself more power. ^__^

@Neon: You did great with Ewan. Is it your native language? I really like your voice. I think it is very sweet. Sing us more songs!

@Engelwings: That song (Kimi ga tame) is from the anime Utawarerumono. That song was love at first sound. I had to sing it. I also transcribed it for the flute.

@Shinta: It just happen that the songs I like to sing are slow. I am a slow kind of guy. ^__^ There are some faster pace songs that I like too. I will see if I can find some to sing along.

Link | by on 2007-05-29 17:48:35 (edited 2007-05-29 17:50:57)
@ReA::
No worries... no matter how I blast that song... is still too soft for it to go beyond my table area... hahaha
OK... now i'm worried that other guys might think I'm posting a song... but I dare not make it too obvious T__T Do u think i should continue to advertise it this way??
awww... tot it'll be good if can have a realtime thingy... esp for KC (can u guess what I'm talking about? I dare not make it too obvious) Or we can all d/l skype but then again... timing might be a prob...

@Neon::
Nice song~~

@M::
OK... think I'm really lost... u mean... he's in gendou too?!?! OMG~
How come your ewan sounds so different from Neon's? Or is it my speakers too soft? and yes... is too soft ... T__T

@Suzaku::
Hahaha... I think they must be very good at singing to be able to post this fast =p

SHOUTOUT to everyone: How long do you guys usually take to record one song? or how many times do you record it till u get satisfy with it?

@William::
*turns away blushing* Don't say it so obviously ma... everyone will know... =p mugagagagaga~

@W/o you::
Ya... know what you mean. There's also a song I love at first sound. Maybe I'll sing it for you guys after my exams... but i don't have a karaoke version though...

Link | by on 2007-05-29 18:44:04 (edited 2007-05-29 18:45:11)
@rea: ~nuuuuuuuuuuuuu... rea ~ebil~ness... *hides in teh darkness* =^^=
waaaa...no bowing... i got nothing to do and i am finishing up the avy orders and
also listening to Neon's song... This is my first time singing an OPM (original
pinoy music) song...lolz ~so much breezy~ness there... Fan is close to me when
I am recording...so hot in my room... =_=

@Pame: I really love that song. I want to try it out and sing it to my special
someone but i think i failed in some parts. *goes in the corner* *comes back*
=^^=... anyway...thankies for the comment I really appreciate it... *hugs*
I am new to this singing stuff and sorry if I mess up singing my songs... *bows*
ne, i would like to try and sing it again... *blush* ~woah you have the karaoke
version...=^^=

@William: I am also looking forward for your duet songs. *wink* =^^=V

@Without: Thankies for the feedbacks. I really appreciate it. =^^= *takes note*
*hugs*

@engel: ~that is what I call ~ebil~ness in teh darkness... too softy... =^^=

Link | by on 2007-05-29 19:48:40
Mizu: Go Go Mizuuu...Go Go Mizuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! ^-^ Yesshhh...I can give you the karaoke so you can re sing it nee??? ^-^ I'm singing Endless Story for the International Nana Day in Los Angeles ^-^ So So excited...so please re sing it with the karaoke...just PM me your e mail and I;ll send it to you! *Kisses

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-05-29 20:28:42 (edited 2007-05-29 20:51:54)
@M::
that explains why u are so soft... =X hahahaha

EDIT::
What is Original Pinoy Music?

@Pame::
There is a INTERNATIONAL NANA DAY?! cool!!
Can you send me a copy of the karaoke too? pretty please? @_@ *puppy eyes* I'll PM u my email add too~~

Link | by on 2007-05-29 20:36:54
yeah~!! at last xDD i'm sorry for the late comments >.<

@Falcona-san: cOOliEs~ nice singing ^^

@ReA-san: ahaha~ Rolling star.. it's awsome ^^

@Inferno-san: nice singing ^^ better you have a new song now xD ahaha~

@Neon: loLzZ~ pinoY song ^o^ ahaha..

@Mizuki: I love endless story ^^ nice singing ^o^

@Pame: yeah.. vids.. vids xDD eheheh~

I hope I don't miss anyone.. :]

Link | by on 2007-05-29 21:04:21
For me to finally be satisfied?

Oh, let's say...10 - 20 re-recordings? xDD Maybe even more...it's SO hard for me to get what I want in my singing. I hate being a perfectionist. T__T'
I admire people who can reach such high notes without using their head voice.

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-05-29 23:43:21
MIZUKI:
up until 4am eh? I was up until 5am... buhuhuhuhu
wooooot! for OPM :P

ENGELWINGS:
Hm... I rerecord about 3times.

PAME:
International Nana Day! Do well on your singing... I plan to attend the Nana Day celebration here too!

SUZAKU:
wow... you are a perfectionist... that's why your songs always come out nicely.

Link | by on 2007-05-30 01:18:19
@Suzaku::
Wow! 10-20 recordings! Hahaha. I try to finish recording one song within an hour (but most of the time exceed that amount of time) unless I'm very familiar with that song. But is not becoz I've reach the level I'm satisfied with... is more like... I just got tired of singing the same lines...
*Sings: Engel's a ebil lazy bum* =p
Hahaha... indeed being a perfectionist is hard work but people will recognise your efforts (most of the time)
Keep the good work up!!

@Neon::
3 times?! U're good! hahaha... *looks @ Neon with envy* =X

Link | by on 2007-05-30 03:04:07 (edited 2007-05-30 03:22:55)
Wah, long time no see this thread, and I've missed so much!

Well, I recorded a new song:

Boukoku Kakusei Catharsis

Man, singing this song was hard... next time, I'll remember that Ali Project songs are for hearing, not singing!

@Engel: Answering your question, I record about 3 or 4 times, but if you count the times when somebody barges in when I'm recording and I have to stop it and the times when I start so badly, I don't want to continue yet, maybe it reaches 10 times or more.

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-05-30 07:48:48
Greast sinbging everywhere... if I can i have time,
I'll probably record Drivers High ^^

I love that song and i want to sing it =P

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-30 10:45:44
will reply to all posts soon..now's just not the time ..gommennasai mina-san!!! exam tomorrow

@Suzaku: oh u hav no idea how many times i record sometimes..for me itz usually up to the point where u know there won't be much fluctuations in your recordings lol..and u know it'd all end up kinda similar ^^ in short, im about 70% a perfectionist in personality >_< and i can just seem to find time doing it :P

@Pame: International NANA day? cool! Nana as in 'that' NANA ??

@DN : *confetti* Driver's High! :P will be waiting!

*HURRIES OFF*

Link | by on 2007-05-30 11:47:06
Yess Rea Nana!!! ^-^

Ahhh for me to be satisifed with a song...It just never happens..I always find a mistake in it...ALWAYS...and I get tired and stop. So It's around 25 to 30 times before I get tired and just give up T-T

Link | by on 2007-05-30 13:31:19
@ Pame:
I know!! Same here!!!

*starts*
okay, i'm gonna make this PERFECT!!!

*five hours later*
you know what? just forget it...

:P:P

@ A (haha, shortest way)
nice song!! wow it does sound hard....
^___^

@ DN:
Yes! sing it!!!!

@ Neon + Engel:
Umm, not really....my recordings don't come out great -___-
I try to make them good tho ^__^

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-05-30 14:25:23
Suzaku my favorite song of yours is My Pace...there was no mistakes in it...no wrong tunes...It was just simply great!!! ^-^

Ahahaha I do that all the time...I'll make this perfect...this is going to be my song...And then...Puagggghhh...

Ahahaha anyway...I'll leave you here with a song...it's from Tona Gura...an girl from youtube mix it and everything...I'm the third voice (Playing Hatsune)

TONA GURA OP. YOUTUBE GROUP SINGING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dr9q284SjU

Link | by on 2007-05-30 15:14:35
@ Pame:
Really? My Pace? And I thought it was one of the worse ones...xD
Thanks :3 I might redo that one though >.< The mic was really bad there.

OMG that video was soooooo cute!!!!!

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 50 Displaying 181 to 200 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0156 seconds at 2024-03-29 03:27:36