Back | Reverse |

Re: AWP 2: Tales of Sumeria 1st Disc (Done)
Link | by on 2007-04-10 06:36:40
Ken: *stands up* Personally I got no problems with that...

Isayana: *looking ocnfused* What else am I supposed do besides hard labor?

Haji: *thinking as he goes though his 22nd bowl* I wonder if those squad one dudes ever found that other teamate..

Teeza: *going though her 24th bowl* who knows...

Haji: Hey! No mind reading during pigging out time!

Teeza: oops. *grins* Kekeke!

Link | by on 2007-04-10 07:11:28
key saw the two looking at him,

"hah~ guess i had no choice"

key jump down the rail and walked toward noh and symeria, when he arrived he bowed down and said "gomen"

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-10 10:44:21
*nods in acknowledgement*
Noh: Alright, Symeria, I'll do it.

~Flight Deck~
Key saw the two looking at him.
Kay jump down the rail and walked toward noh and symeria, when he arrived he bowed down and said "gomen"

*Waves a hand, indicating for Key to rise*
Noh: It's alright. There's no need to ask forgiveness here.
*Smiles to both Key and Symeria*
Noh: We're all teammates, so let's act like it, alright?

~Inner Mind~
Seyako: Yeah, but you and me are more than teammates, we're PARTNERS! So start acting like one and let me out of here!
Noh: In a sec, sheez, wait!

~Real World~
Noh: In any case, I was about to go to the Colisuem to summon a friend of mine, would you two like to join me to practice on your own spellcrafts?
*Turns and heads for the door, but stops long enough to yell back*
Noh: Coming?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-10 16:40:05
*sweatdrops*
Kay:why would the head chef do everything?sheesh...anyways...Isayana, you just concentrate on the kitchen. the rest of the job, divide them

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-04-10 16:56:38
Chibi Isayana Isayana: *teary eyed* So cruel!!

Ken: *sweatrops*

Isayana: *wipes her eyes* But if you order it...

Ken: Well now we have that settled... *pushes the tray of food into Kay's arms and pushes him towards the exit* You can go on ahead to finish that, I just need to make a few... auxillery job assignments for Isayana. I'm sure you'll run into supply officer Lin if you keep walking... *starts to talk hastily* well anyways have a nice lunch and please evacuate the Mess Hall as soon as possible...

Tezza: *throws down a wrapper* Heh! Gimme some more!

Isayana: *looking at the pile of assorted food containment devices* Eh!? But that was our emergency supplies!

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-10 17:03:19
Kay:*eye twitched a little, showing a scary smile*...Tezza...Haji...do you know what that means...?that little deal we had just now...i just striked it out of the list...
*Ricerca, Ithuqa and Cthaqa starts to leave, with Kay following right behind*

Link | by on 2007-04-11 01:39:20
Symeria: sure... I have to practice Mass healing Spells anyway.... can't do that alone can't I... *Rus up to noh and folows him to the colesium*

Link | by on 2007-04-11 03:39:53
key: hm... i'll catch both of you later, i need to buy some healing items first, i'll go there after i'm finish

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-11 03:54:23
@Key and Xero, you'll need to add in 'Blue Moon Rank: Grunt D' and 'Money:1000' to your profile, i'm adding in the ways to rank up soon

~Mugen Blue Moon, Captain's room~
*locking the door behind*
Kay:ok then, let's get back to business...the Forbidden Room is showing signs of changes right?
*takes a bite*
Ithuqa:*nods* for some reason, the orbs we found showing signs of activity
Kay:hmm...
Cthaqa:but we only has 3 of them, Earth, Fire and Light
Kay:too bad this orb doesn't count...
*pulls out his Mysterious Orb from the bag*
Kay:i wonder what this is...and why i can't even use it...

Link | by on 2007-04-11 06:34:54 (edited 2007-04-11 06:40:18)
@Key: just o ya know, Supply officer Lin is the one who manages the ship store, you can find him laying aorund in the supply room...

~Blue Moon Mess Hall~

Haji: I wonder what he meant be that?

Ken* sneaking up behind them*

Tezza: Hey! Let's go see if they have a sun-tan deck! *grabs haji's arm and runs*

Ken: *lunges at them but falls into the pile of bowls* ....

Isayana: *takes a bowl off of Ken's head andd calmy brushes it off*

~Blue Moon Bridge~

Wheelman: 18 minutes to target destination...

Navigator: 18 minutes...

Engine COntrolman: Prepare for landing...

Man: Roger... *flips a switch*

*the entire ship breifly shakes*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-11 07:04:01
~Mugen Blue Moon, Captain's room~
*few minutes later, after finishing their food*
Kay:anyways, we'll continue this conversation at a later date...i'm gonna meet Lin in a few. pass the plates to Isayana kay?
Ricerca:sure
*Kay heads for the door, gets into the elevator and to the 2nd level*
Kay:Lin~~~are you in here?

Link | by on 2007-04-11 10:31:27 (edited 2007-04-11 10:32:00)
~Blue Moon Mess Hall~

Ken: ....

Isayana: *brushing soup off his head* Etto... what are we supposed do about them...

Ken: Quiet I'm contemplating my next move...

~2nd level~

Lin: *walking down the halls* Heh, Taka! You're a bit more faster on your flippers nowadays!

Taka: *the Sky Tortise* Mwaaa...

Kay: Lin~~~are you in here?

Lin: *looks around, unable to see Kay in the maze of boxes* Oh! Right around here, just the person I wanted to see! *sweatdrops* eh, where are ya?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-11 10:36:05
~Mugen Blue Moon, 2nd level~
Kay:over here...
*waving his arms*
Kay:near the elevator...this place is messy as usual...

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-11 11:15:17
((Warning! Literate post! [or as literate as I can be...]))

On the fourth level of the ship's colisuem, the Shadow Wielder Noh swaggered a little as the skip itself shifted. He was about to swear under his breath, but held his tongue when he remembered what he was doing.
"Need to concentrate." Noh said as he continued through the summoning. In his mind, the voice of his partner, the Shadow Dragon Seyako, was growing fainter and fainter as the summoning continued.
"'Bout damn time." The dragon said disdainfully.
Noh made a mental note to not summon the dragon next time. "Sombras me vengan." Noh said quietly as he released the ninth and final seal on the Shadow Web, and then the Shadow Wielder back away from the edges of the web while the Web itself started to surge and slowly rotate towards the replaced lance. As he did, Noh cautiously looked over his shoulder at his teammates. "I wouldn't touch that web if I were your right now." Noh said.

(End of literate post, till next time - THE ACTUAL COMING OF A DRAGON!!!)

Link | by on 2007-04-11 11:48:33 (edited 2007-04-11 21:13:53)
~Blue Moon 2nd level~

Lin: ah that's just because it's the deposit room, the real holds are all nice and tidy!

Taka: Mwah!

*rams though a few boxes making a path to Kay*

Lin: *walks up to Kay* well then...

*after a long pause*

Lin: What ya want to see me for captain?

Here's a freebie extra to ya all, since Jon appears to have beaten me to it posting up a harem sort of RP... Type [TRUEMYHEART] to get a preveiw an RP idea. Experimental RP/Date Sim/Fanfic, RE/Hinata Days: BUST! If anyones inerested, in seeing a preveiw of it (well some reading buy you'll see) just type the code in like a regular cheat, and I'll to post some sort of preveiw thing up!

Introducing Supply Officer Lin!

Name: Leon (Lin) Dempakaar

Bio: Joined the Blue Moon pirates shortly after Kay had became captain, Leon Dempakarr (though most everyone calls him Lin) holds the ever important job of maintaining the ship's inventory. The inventory itself which would take months to document is somthing he does on a daily basis. Being in charge of the ship's store he leaves him forced to reside in the Ship's hold. The lonleyness of the hold is only brightened up by the Sky Tortise Taka, whom always keeps him company. Though Taka-chan does well to keep him bright and positive some turn an eye og worry when both of them seem to have ongoing intelligent conversations. Some say that Lin can somehow translate Taka's "Mwahs" while others say he's just plain insane.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-11 19:52:27
Kay:strange...Isayana said you wanted to see me regarding something...

Link | by on 2007-04-11 20:00:26 (edited 2007-04-11 20:02:06)
~mugen blue moon 2nd level~

Lin: Isayana-chan?

*grabs Kay's collar*

Lin: *with a look of almost choking anxiety on his face* Did she by any chance say anything about me?! Did she? Did she!?

Taka: Mwah... *bites Lin's pantsleg and tries to tug him off*

~Blue Moon Mess Hall~

Isayana: Achoo~!

Ken: You got the chills?

Isayana: *wipes her nose* No I dont think so...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-11 20:11:48
*few of his veins popped up from his forehead. next thing they knew, Lin was buried in some boxes with smoke appearing on the top of his head while Kay was dusting his hands off*
Kay:calm down will ya!
*sighs*
Kay:she only said you wanna meet me about something...think she mentioned that we're running low on resources as well...

Link | by on 2007-04-11 20:35:57
~Megen Blue Moon 2nd level~

Lin: *teary eyed* Oh how painful that was... *bites his collar* The thought that she forgotten about me is so painful!

*stands up moving some of the boxes out of the way*

Lin: Eh yeah about the supplies... *siping off his coat* The ship itself dosent have enough room to hold the crew and all the supplies required, even with the size of the ship put into check it wont be able to hold both... That's why we might be required to either A: Leave some of the recruits with the Singfreids, or B: Get a second ship...

Tama: Mwah...

Lin: And of course I offer you my sincere apologies... how in the world could I be so unrespective!

*kneels by Taka and puts his hand on his shell*

Lin: *teary eyed* Forgive me for acting like such a barbarian! I know Isayana wouldnt hear of it... but still I lose myself at the very mentioning of her name when I'm not prepared!

Taka: *raises his flipper* Mwah...

Lin: *crying a river* You are a true ally Taka-sama!

Narrorator: And it had appeared that Supply officer Lin had wandered off the topic completely...

??????: Kyon! You where supposed hold back till Arc 2!

Narrorator: Ah... gome... *thinking* does she realize that she just made it worse? *ahem* and after the unheard voices of the gods made their unheard conversation of mortal secrecy the story continued uninterrupted...

~Blue Moon Mess Hall~

Isayana: *cleaning the floor* Ken-san? You ever get the feeling we're being watched?

Ken: *sitting on a bench* that's a load of lies... it's not like all our fates are controlled or something... *puts his hands behind his head*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-11 20:55:38
Kay:strange...why are we running out of space all of a sudden...there's not much people in this ship right now anyways...only less than 57...and there's still space for more people in the dorms...wait...now that i think of it...oh yea...there's loads of stuff in the junk area that are can be sold or thrown...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 49 Displaying 181 to 200 of 998 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0160 seconds at 2024-03-29 04:18:52