Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-07-20 14:21:41
@REA: ...don't you hit people with a paper fan instead of fanning them? Well, except if you're talking about a different type of paper fan XD

@Engel: The song's loading so long.... haven't got to listen to your song... will post something if the loading's done!

Link | by on 2007-07-20 14:55:59
@engel: Yeah it is a bit of a fast song but you managed to spit out the words. :B As always, you have a great sense of timing. Even when the words couldn't come out fast enough you are still right on the beat. I was really moving and tapping my toes as I listened. You sang great.

@DN: I see. So you have some technical difficulty. That's too bad. Buy a new computer, man! :)

Link | by on 2007-07-20 15:16:24 (edited 2007-07-20 16:00:10)
@Engel: ...Without You took the words out of my mouth (not said with an angry feeling or what, this proverb just came up to my head :) )

Link | by on 2007-07-20 18:58:11
@rEA::
ACK!! Hope you recover from the blur-ness soon~ Don't want you walking down the street and knocking into people and pillars now do we? Hmm... but if is a handsome guy (or pillar?) I guess is fine~ kekekekeke~

@Asder::
good that you manage to get a listen to my song. I think soundclick was having some problems ytd, thats why the slow loading... I had trouble while uploading the song too~
Hmm... I think there 2 kinds of paper fan out there... one is for hitting people (the folded type like what sanzo uses) and the cooling-yourself type (like what they use when going to a summer festival with yukatas on them)... talking about summer festival, I'm really looking forward to the one which is coming in august~

@W/o you::
it seems that when singing songs that are too fast for me, is good to sing while listening to the original instead of the karaoke ver... it'll some what guide you along the words~ Hahahaha... I think the reason my timing is still there is because if I can't catch up with the tyrics, I'll just throw it away and continue on from where I find that the tempo and the right lyrics should be (thats why if you noticed, some parts of the song are softer... coz... i was having trouble with the lyrics >__<)

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-20 19:24:17
@Engel:
Whoaaa!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket That's really great song..Maybe the best song i've heard from you..!! *dance*

@Pame:
Eh? what is the better prizes?

@Rea:
x_x *Still fainted on ReA with drooling*

Link | by on 2007-07-20 20:02:33 (edited 2007-07-20 20:10:59)
Right- about the song Im working on...:

URGENT!!

I'm looking for one male or female singer to sing 2 lines from the song Brand New World from the anime One Piece.
I'm looking for male/female voice with good pronounciation of the lyrics that doesnt sound depressed since this is supposed to be a happy song !

People that already auditioned for this song can not audition unless I specifically asked you to ^^

SAMPLES to use when recording:
Line 1 (stream)
Line 1 (download)

Line 2 (stream)
Line 2 (download)

~Please record ONLY your voice (sing along with the samples using earplugs!)
~mp3 or wav format
~no pops or puffs or any editing please!

Lyrics to sing in BOLD RED:

Line 1:
konna arashi no yoru mo kokoro hitotsu ni sureba
koete yukeru yo itsudatte (to be sung in low male register)

Line 2:
nanimo dekizu kuchibiru kami utsumuku shisen ni
michi ni saita hana ga tsuyoku nanairo wo egaite (to be sung in any register)
yuku michi wo irodotte kureru no darou

Deadline:
Emergency case, so July 22nd/23rd
Please send as soon as possible!! I really need these lines!

just in case one of you guys still want to try!!?
Sorry for the sudden post like this but SOMEONE totally delayed my project and Im trying to get back on track!

Link | by on 2007-07-20 20:12:04
@engel:what you said is what all music students do when they learn to play an instrument. Thanks for the wonderful insight. (just talking about this make me want to sing) >>__<<

Link | by on 2007-07-20 20:17:51
@Yinzhao::
hope u find ur male n female singers soon~ sorry for not being able to help you know cause I'm rushing to go out~

@Without you::
they do?! I haven't gotten any seriously singing lessons or instrument ones (unless u consider recorder as being one)... though I've learnt pop piano at one stage I guess for piano you can't really go missing one note like how I miss a few words >__<
I wanna hear you sing~~~ is been quite a while isn't it?

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-20 23:29:30 (edited 2007-07-20 23:31:51)
'Prism-TVSize-as-sung-by-TOD'

Yeah, if I had the full, I'd do it, but I guess this'll have to do.

I'm running out of songs (though "Pop Star" should come up soon), so I'm still taking suggestions. If I run out, I'll switch to some of my favorite English songs. XD

@Yinzhao: I would, but with short notice, the "somewhat" quickness of the song, me not knowing it, and me not really giving a "happy" feeling when I sing. lol

I hope you find someone though. :D

(Edit: I do have songs, but they seem like ones that would be heavily sung (Real Folk Blues) or I don't know well enough/cant keep up (Ready Steady Go). I might post more later though, lol.)

Link | by on 2007-07-21 00:00:03
@Nikku: That was pretty nice, but short... Suggestions? Maybe I'll think about it later :P

This is neither a song nor my voice, but... it's "interesting". *evil smirk*
For "massive" effect, turn the volume to maximum *even more evil smirk* Not recommended if you are prone to heart attacks.

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-21 00:53:40 (edited 2007-07-21 01:38:31)
Haha, more songs, but they're English now.

Since I'm stuck without a CD budget and my parents like to play their music and I can like any song and etc, here are three from the Bee Gees. : /

'To Love Somebody(Eng)-as-sung-by-TOD'
'Got to get a Message to You(Eng)-as-sung-by-TOD-'
'Words(Eng)-as-sung-by-TOD'

Till I get more to sing, these might show up for awhile, lol.

Edit:

'TokyoNights(Eng)-as-sung-by-TOD'

I forgot all about this song till heard it again. It's not my best singing and the song in the background is bad quality (thx WMP, you're not the greatest, lol).

Link | by on 2007-07-21 02:33:37
Ryuuro

At long last and with Kero's help... I finally managed to get this up! ALL HAIL KERO AND BOMB PUTFILE! 8DDDD

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-21 06:38:35
@Without you: hahahaha
Yes is need a new PC... But i really aprechiate your advices...
I will tryt them anyway...
Cause is true sometimes is hard for me to get in the right time..
I'm not sure if it is cause of me... or becuase i have a Traume with my PC laging the recording ~_~"

*GLOMPS WITHOUTYOU*

Next time I'll try harder ^^'

Link | by on 2007-07-21 08:16:21
@TOD::
Then does that mean no more anime songs from you for a while? *sob* Maybe you should go try RSG too~~ I can't catch up with the lyrics either... but it'll be fun~~~
Prism>> Real deep vocal song this round... but is too short~~~ is there a full version?
Bee Gees songs >> Nice~~ Oldies~~ and I particularly love "words"... is always so sad to listen to...
Is good to be able to get to heard different type of music... it somewhat widens your mind~
Tokyo Nights>> listening to it makes me remember how the nights in tokyo were like T______T I wanna go to Japan!!!

@Asder::
Ok... u are scaring me.... *cautiously click on the link*
arhhhhhh!!!!! *shocked by the sadako like laughter!* OK... at least I think if sadako were to eva luff... it'll sound like that. But cute... luckily is not yet 12mn...

@Rixena::
Nice!!! I feel your spirit... but u were a bit... can I say is off key? at the end of the 1st part... but overall~ Is fab!! POWER!!

Link | by on 2007-07-21 08:18:53
@Engel: XD yea... my voice is changing right now, so my singing isn't as good as I hoped it to be. xD *curses puberty* LOL

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-07-21 09:05:01
@rixena: You sang great. I love your performance very much. Like Engelwings said, you have a lot of energy and power when you sing. The off key part can be fine tuned over time. But I think your sense of rythm (spelling) is great. Great job.

Link | by on 2007-07-21 09:07:05
@Rixena::
at least u r still going through puberty.. I'm long gone from it~~~
T_____________________T

And here's another song at my fren's request... and originally I though it wasn't that fast a song to sing... at least it didn't sound like... but looking at how I still mixed up the lyrics (can I put the blame of me only listening it for the 2nd time b4 attempting to sing it??) and the balalalalai part (which I somehow managed to catch them but then got lost after that~).
I'm starting to think that this fren of mine is doing this on purpose, knowing that I can't sing fast song and stuff...
But I really like this song... maybe because of the russian dance music it had behind... hope you guys like it too~
Balalaika

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-21 12:04:37
@engel:
RSG: Maybe I'll just wing it like MSF. lol
Prism: Yeah, I'm into Dennou Coil and I love the opening, too bad there isn't a full version here...
BGs: Yeah, might do someone different next time though.
T.N.: Lol, yeah. Figured I do something somewhat related to the forums and all the other songs.

Link | by William on 2007-07-21 16:04:28
Ack! I think...I forgot to comment on Engel and Kero's duet!

Engel and Kero(0:00AM) Wow!! I can really feel the energy here! Great job, really nice blending of voices..

Asder: I think your voice fits the second song better than the first one..it's cute!

Engel(Forever) Really fast paced song..great job! Haha, makes me wanna finish my ebil song soon!

TOD: Erm...wouldn't you easily run out of songs if you do it like that?

Rixena: Great job! I can feel your energy from the song..and your voice sounds much..mature than what I heard before...or something, something..
(Erm..don't really know what I'm talking about anymore..) >_<

Engel(Balalaika) Wee~ You seem to handle them fast songs pretty well. Haha, the song was catchy..*dances*

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-21 18:02:16
@William: Do what exactly? Post 4.5 songs in one night? I usually dont do that many (only one or two), but last night I was just going through and tring.

Found something out though, I suck when I get really into it, lol.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, ... 50 Displaying 161 to 180 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0156 seconds at 2024-04-24 21:12:02