Back | Reverse |

Re: AWP 2: Tales of Sumeria 1st Disc (Done)
Link | by on 2007-04-07 22:31:10
~Blue Moon Mess Hall~

Iayana: *holds up her hand* Hey, you should take Symeria with you...

*puts her hand on her chin anxiously*

Isayana: Well I'm not asking for you to get intimate or anything, but as a team, you should try sticking with one another, *points into the air* 2 heads are better than one... *puts both her hands behind her back* You should also try finding Key. A squad that cant work as a squad wont survive for very long, remember that and also remember to take care of one another. Someday, it may very well be you three against the world, or somthing like that....

~Blue Moon bridge~

Haji: I dont know what's going on, those soldiers didnt hesitate one bit at attacking anyone, form what I saw, they'd freely charge into a fortress armed with nothing but bayonetts. However, we'd have to see what they can do for ourselves...

Teeza: *looking coldly at Kay*

Haji: *steps infront of Tezza* Well Kay, that's all I can tell you at this point...

*puts his hands together*

Haji: And in return for giving information we get a free all expense paid first class ride to Nome!

Ken: What!?

Teeza: Our escape veicle kinda substained damage on the way... *holds up a crooked burned steering stick over Haji's head*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-07 23:32:20
*sweatdrops*
Kay:uh...sure...if we didn't make a detour that is...
*stands*
Kay: well, enough of this debate...i'm starving...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-04-08 00:22:48
Symeria: *takes bowl* Please Isanya-san don't say things like that... *sits and finishes her meal* ahh... Goshosama *Stands up and folows noh* but I will take your advice on sticking together.... and thanks for the meal

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-08 07:36:29 (edited 2007-06-03 03:33:06)
@Ugo, i forgot to mention this, but we have one more class that you forgot...it's the Assassin class

@all, ok then please add in 'Blue Moon Rank:' and 'Money' in your profile. For, now your characters will have 1000 bucks and the rank 'Grunt D'. on how to increase your rank, i'll say something about it later, for now, let me introduce to you Ricerca. i'll add Zion's stats later...need to find Ricerca's and Zion's skills in the previous rp...

Name: Ricerca
Class: Assassin
Sub-Class: -
Blue Moon Rank: Master A
Money: 31,000
Bio: Kay's partner in crime before he became Captain of the Blue Moon pirates. Now has joined the Blue Moon as a strategist.
Lvl:56,
HP:2715/2715
MP:1500/1500
Attack: 270 + 130 + 20 =420
Defence: 137 + 30 + 30 + 50 =247
Speed: 376 + 150 =526
Intelligence: 129
Special Attack: 160
Special Defense: 170
Luck: 150
Skills:
  • Assassination Skills
    • Dagger Arc -Uses a dagger to attack. Although it attacks a few times, it is considered as one attack. (10MP, Mastered)
    • Chain Edge -Uses a chain to attack. Enemy is restrained for 3 turns and can't attack at this time and will receive 1% damage of his HP each turn. (10MP, Mastered)
    • Sonic Blade -Uses a katar to attack. Enemy is attack 8 times. This skill can't be evaded. (20MP, Mastered)
    • Soul Breaker -Uses a dagger or chain to attack. Enemy receives physical and magical damages at the same time(Magic damage + Physical damage).(30MP, Mastered)
    • Intimidate -When attacked an enemy, a different enemy receives the damage. (20MP, Mastered)

• Silent Killer Skills (the following skills needs Cloaking to be active)
    • Cloaking -Stays hidden in the shadows for the rest of the battle. During this times, user can't get attacked but can still attack the enemy. 5MP is reduced for each turn this skill is active. (10MP, Mastered)
    • Drown in Darkness -By cutting user's HP in half, the enemy will receive damage twice of the sacrificed HP. (50MP, Mastered)
    • Back Stab -Attacks enemy from behind. Has a chance of causing one-hit-ko. If couldn't get one-hit-ko, enemy receives 1000 damage.(15MP, Mastered. This attack will always hit)
    • Meteor Breaker - Deals damage to all enemy (excluding backup). Will always cause 1000 damage. (30MP, Mastered)

• Poison Skills
    • Enchant Venom -Weapon will be fused with poison.Enemy has a 60% chance of poisoning enemies when attacked with the poisoned weapon. (20MP, Mastered)
    • Deadly Enchant Poison -Weapon damage will increase for the rest of the battle by 70%. To be used only when Enchant Venom has been casted on. (Mastered, 50MP)
    • Poison Dust -Scatters dusts of poison onto the enemy's area. Enemy will lose 2% of their HP each turn(includes ally's turn). (20MP, Mastered)
    • Poison Splasher -When casted on enemy, an explosion will occur after 2 round on the enemy. But enemy's HP must be less than 2/3 of his max HP. (20MP, Mastered)

• White Magic
    • Agility -Increase agility by 80%. (10MP, Mastered)
    • Plagiarism -Memorizes the last skill that is used on the character. MP consumed is constant. (50MP, Mastered)

• Support Skills
    • Speed up -Increase agility by 5%
    • Study Poison -Immune to poison based attacks. Poison type attacks increased by 10%
    • First Attack -Chance of attacking first despite of agility
    • Double Attack -Chance of attacking twice. Uses a dagger
    • Two Turns -Chance of getting another turn
    • Revenge -When character is KOed, enemy had a chance of getting KOed as well

Link | by on 2007-04-08 08:20:10 (edited 2007-04-08 08:39:24)
@ Kay: Alright, I'll add a link to Ricera's profile. Also before I can add the assasin class, can you post up a small description of it?

~Blue Moon mess Hall~

Isayana: *looks at Silmeria with a seious look* As difficult as my name may be, I'd advise you practice it if you hope to get a promotion... but...

*smiles*

Isayana: It isnt a problem for me to cook and clean, I do this for a living... *walks over to the tables and takes some bowls*

Isayana: We'll arrive in Nome in about an hour, you can all enjoy some free time as you wish, remember to come back to the ship at the prescribed time, until then go ahead and rest up, it's been quite a hard day for all of you arimasen...

~Blue Moon Bridge~

Haji: *give a huge thumbs up* Alright! I'm off to the mess hall!

*grabs Tezza's arm and runs off*

Ken: argh...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-08 08:44:59
~Blue Moon Bridge~
Haji: *give a huge thumbs up* Alright! I'm off to the mess hall!
*grabs Tezza's arm and runs off*
Ken: argh...
Kay: what's wrong Ken?

@Ugo, description? here goes...
Assassin -Able to wield 3 different weapons, the Chains, Daggers and Katars. Is able to use buffer's speed type magic. They mainly uses hide and kill techniques (can hide and attack) and is generally fast on their feet.

Link | by on 2007-04-08 08:52:53
@ Kay: thanks

~Blue Moon Bridge~

Ken: Nothng you'd like to hear captain... *scratches his head* lets just eat already... *starts to head for the mess hall*

Wheelman: Dont forget to bring us some cupped spaghetti!

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-08 18:52:53
Noh: *Stops at the doorway, one foot outside of it, the other in the mess hall, and his body in between* If you insist Isayana-sama

~Inner Mind~
Seyako: WHAT?! Why do I have to be left in the waiting room so long?! *roars* I don't deserve this crap!
Noh: Shut it Seyako...I'm going to summon you as soon as I'm able, but I am required to bring my teammates with me....
Seyako: Just hurry up...

~Outer Mind~
Noh: Whenever your ready Ms. Symeria, we'll go find Key then head for the Colisuem.

Link | by on 2007-04-08 18:59:32
Symeria: *catches up to noh* ok let's go find key... *ponders for a while* haven't seen him in the quarters so im sure he is not there... where is he.. he should been here having lunch by now...

Link | by on 2007-04-08 19:05:28 (edited 2007-04-08 19:06:01)
~Blue Moon Meshall~

Isayana: Ahh youth...

*puts her hand over her mouth*

Isayana: Ah what am I saying? I'm still 17! * grins picks up a plate*

*Ken walks in*

Ken: *raises his hand* Yo!

Isayana: Ken-san! You finally came to eat?

Ken: *sits at a table* Quit stating the obvious and just get me some food...

Isayana: Hai! *puts some of the bowls and plates down and gives gives Ken a bowl of soup* Here.

Ken: *takes and starts to eat*

Isayana: *looks around* where's the captain?

Link | by on 2007-04-08 21:46:23 (edited 2007-04-08 21:52:43)
Key
level: 20
money:1000
HP 400
MP 250
Atk: 150 + 75 + 5
Def: 105 + 40
Spd: 100 + 10 + 5 + 5
Int: 10
S.ATk: 150
S.Def: 150
Lck: 55 +5

~flight deck~

key:ha~h........ kuzo!!

*shooting towarded sky*
*after finished one round key putted back his gun and sit on the rail, looking up to the sky*

Key: free....... so vast....

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-09 07:42:58
~Corridor~

Noh: Well, I think he's still on the flight deck. I mean, that's where I saw him when I got yelled by the captain...So, he might be there.

*Heads back to the flight deck*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-09 08:03:53 (edited 2007-04-09 08:05:37)
@all, ok then please add in 'Blue Moon Rank:' and 'Money' in your profile. For, now your characters will have 1000 bucks and the rank 'Grunt D', cause you'll be needing it for a few things...

~Blue Moon, Mess hall~
Kay:hey there Isayana...mind giving us some grub to go? we'll be eating in my room...

Link | by on 2007-04-09 10:32:03
~Blue Moon Mess Hall~

Isayana: Un! go ahead and take some, *takes out a tray with several filled bowls on it* You'll have to stick with what the crew got for today, we've been short on supplies with the influx of recruits, Supply officer Lin already has recalculated the amount of supplies we need, however he says there's a few problems dealing with that. He's hoping you'll put in time to discuss him with those matters later on...

Ken: *raises his bowl* Seconds!

Isayana: *puts the tray down and takes his bowl refilling it* You're going to be knocked out after a while if you eat too much...

Ken: *takes the bowl* Hey where's those other two?

Haji and Teeza: *pigging out nearby*

Ken: They're eating it like it's divine soup...

Isayana: I think this is the first time they ever had my meals...

Ken: Tch.. well just dont screw up or I'll put you back on deck repair duty...

Isayana: Hai... *looks at Kay* Well I suppose you should be off then...

~Blue Moon Colosiium~

Man: Hey? Ya hear? We're getting to Celestia after this...

Woman: Yeah! I wonder...

Man 2: Ya think it's possible?

Woman: *puts her hand on her chin* Maybe... we're going to need a few more hands in order to help out with this...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-09 10:41:27
~Blue Moon Mess Hall~
Kay:hmm...well, we're nearing our destination. so we could restock on supplies,so...
*takes the tray with the filled bowls*
Kay:i wonder what Lin wants...don't tell me we're short on budget...we should still have more than enough money from the airships we plundered...

Link | by on 2007-04-09 10:52:31
~BLue moon Mess Hall~

Isayana: Lin didnt tell me anything else, you'd have to talk to him for more details. You know where to find him, hanging around in the supply hold playing with Taka-chan...

Ken: *slams the bowl on the table* I swear, keeping a Sky Tortise on the ship is pretty darn unethical...

Isayana: I think Taka-chan is useful for everyone, anyways we dont have to worry about him falling over since he can fly...

*looks at Kay*

Isayana: Also Munitions Expert Su also requests a meeting with you when you get to port, she's been pushing for an upgrade to the Cannonade on the ship. But she's still busy creating those Duck shaped cannonballs off in the top gun deck armory.

*puts her hands behind her back*

Isayana: Besides that everything is pretty self sufficiant, but the new recruits really seem to just be laying around lately, I'd sugesst you start assigning them proper duties. Since now they're really just dead weight.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-09 11:06:35 (edited 2007-04-09 11:09:26)
~Blue Moon Mess Hall~
Kay:ok then...guess i'll meet him in a bit. if you see him,tell him i'll meet him after lunch hours
Ken:*slams the bowl on the table* I swear, keeping a Sky Tortise on the ship is pretty darn unethical...
Kay:really?i think it's kinda refreshing...when we're out of meat, there's always rations turtle stew...
Kay:oh yea...the Cannonade...wait..duck shaped cannonballs...she sure thought up of another weird thing...wait...
*imagined a duck flying during a war. the opponent's airship thought it was simply a duck...*
Kay:that's an ingenious idea...
Ricerca:huh? why? it's a duck...
Ithuqa & Cthaqa:*puzzled*
Kay:oh, it's a strategic thing...
Ricerca:hmm...*starts imagining what Kay just imagined* it is a good idea...
Kay:anything else?
Isayana: Besides that everything is pretty self sufficiant, but the new recruits really seem to just be laying around lately, I'd sugesst you start assigning them proper duties. Since now they're really just dead weight.
Kay:oh yea...them...wait..they are!? aren't those newbies supposed to help all those menial stuff like cooking and repairs?
*puts down his tray and walked towards a nearby communications device*
Kay:*looks at Isayana*well then...we shall we? but before that, what's the places need repairs? i know the toilets needs a clean, and the onsen needs a good scrubbing...

Link | by on 2007-04-09 21:07:26 (edited 2007-04-09 21:07:45)
Symeria: Oh... wait up *heads to the fligth Deck* Oh Dear *sees key sitting at the rails with a look of fustration on his face* so mr. noh you take the canvincing him to come part... im no good convincing people....

Link | by on 2007-04-09 21:53:23 (edited 2007-04-10 11:47:01)
(Hmmm, It seems Karuzo has been gone for some time, wonder what happened...)

~Blue Moon Mess Hall~

Isayana: *sweatdrops* Well, the only place I can really name is the Boilers and the Cannonade on the Gun decks, however Su alrady said not to bother her since she plans to replace them with the new steam powered Guns.

Haji and Teeza: *going though their 20th bowl*

Isayana: The last place in need of cleaning besides what's been mentioned would be... *raises her hand* Ah dont worry I'll be able to handle cleaning the halls, replacing the light fixtures, feeding Taka-chan, making the beds, and polishing the flight deck!

Ken: *picking his teeth with a metal pick* Dont forget replacing the floorboards....

Isayana: *looks at Ken* Hai... That too. *looks at Kay* It's not like there is anything better for me to do...

Ken: *throwing the toothpick aside*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-09 23:04:41
*touches his forehead and shook his head(like Kyon)*
Kay:no wonder they don't have a job...that's not your duty ya know...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, ... 49 Displaying 161 to 180 of 998 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0173 seconds at 2024-04-16 02:10:36