Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-05-27 15:24:59 (edited 2007-05-27 15:27:10)
Without you: Wowww...even with problems on your throat you sounded great..^-^ I really like your voice.

Rea: Nice nice...I liked the song! ^-^

Neon: *Cries...That song makes me cry...I tried to sing it...but I didn't upload it...Ahahaha! ^-^ It was nice...just be careful with the :Darou" part, it was a little shaky. And It was not a song of doom! ^-^ Was that the original karaoke?? It sounded a little different.

William: ^-^ I could hear you better this time, like a chrous is the back. Ohh The midi will work better...I want to hear you singing the song w/o the singer ^-^ That's if you want to record it again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-27 16:24:38
@William : oh yes, forgot to say i could hear u a little more clearly this time..the midi has a different speed i think..so only if u wanna record again.....:P ur choice!

@Pame: what song hav you chosen for the 1min Acapella performance? for 29th of June that is..something catchy / emotional to capture the audience's heart? ^^

@engelwings: feeling better yeah? ^^

kinda quiet round here today...where's everybody?

Link | by on 2007-05-27 17:20:14
me and Hikari are still working on our duet...

It's going okay, I guess. I can't this stupid line right *_*

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-05-27 17:23:39
~waaaaaaa.. my ebil~ness voice are everywhere.... ~kyaaaa.. >.<
....gomen... i am kinda late to make a post... *walks into teh darkness* *staying here for awhile*

@william: =^^= so much sillyness..I really messed up some of the lyrics...

@rEi: ~yo~ness rEi... *ebil laugh echo~ness in teh darkness*

@rea: */shoot ebil computer* *sending rea's computer to hell* nyahahahaha... jk..
awww...sorry to hear that... so much ebil~ness taking over me...making me hyper...
=P ~i am looking forward to your song.. =^^=

======yay..a song from you... =^^= ~kawaiiness..teh song makes me cry......
*cries in teh darkness* *sings the japanese version*
*sob* *sniffffff* *claps*
i like what you did in teh end.. =^^=

why is everyone saying they can't hear william...? where is william's song? *sees william post* ~ohhh... >.<
*listens to william's song* *sings along* nice song.. =^^=

@pame: =^^= where is your song? i love your songs.♥

@without: =^^= so much sillyness in those songs..gomen..=P ~hahahaha... ~yay..a new song from you.. *listens* ~great song... ~weeeeee...

@englewings: ..i am ebil...so ebil.. =^^= *waves back* ~here in teh darkness~

@neon: i failed in teh manly part... *ebil grin* ♥teh neon~ness... *sings along*
i am looking forward to your OPM songs...I am not good when I am singing those songs...

*shouts where ish everyone* *echo~ness* *time for me to post my ebilness voice...
noone ish going to try listening to this one* *ebil laugh*

NightMare ~by mizuki~ness

Link | by on 2007-05-27 18:13:02
@Rea::
Really nice!! sounds very sweet~~ Love the stuff u did with the song too! Though I did had to blast the office speakers to hear your voice clear enough...and it made u sound like is trembling... lousy speakers *smack speakers*
May I have the midi for Life's like a boat too? Can't seem to d/l it by right clicking it on your link nor d/ling it from the PUTFILE page :(
Actually... still not yet fully recovered... still having sticky stuff in my throat but my wanting to sing wins above all else... (thats explains why I'm so unsatisfy with my cruel angel thesis) muhahahaha.
So are you feeling beta already? Did the honey water help?

@William::
Hahaha... actually... I still don't get the meaning of "EBIL"... what does it actually mean? Hmm... I think I was influenced by M's soooo ebilness~ muhahahha ^^
U and rie fu's voice blended so much.... I cldn't tell who's who.... :(
But you 2 sound nice in a duet~

@Neon::
Sad song... *sniffs sniffs* but nicely done~
However, it seems hard to sing with that piano version you have cause some parts needed to drag on longer than the original ver.

@Suzaku::
Ganbatte! Wanna hear ur duet soon!

@M::
Yay! another song from Jigoku Shoujo~ You did seem a bit rush at some parts of the song but overall... very nicely done!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-27 18:38:59
@Mizuki: the shooting helped..everything's all good now lol^^ *shoots* love the new hellgirl song^^ *sings along* i wanna sing Sakasama no chou but can't find karaoke version! :( in this craziness, uncertainty, hitorihitori... oops getting carried away :P u are a huge jigoku shoujo fan arent ya *pokes*

@Engelwings: ^o^thanX 4 the comment^^hmm weird..itz pretty loud over here..
it did help a little but there's still phlegm in my throat i can't completely project my voice clearly at times(ok actually most of the time)..it IS really irritating..and i shouldn't hav been eating ice cream lol itz making it worse...
**i'll mail it to you, the midi..what's your add?

@Suzaku: and the tile of the duet is....?^^ ganbatte nee? on that particular line..

Link | by on 2007-05-27 19:45:59 (edited 2007-05-28 00:33:44)
@Rea::
ya... the phlegm is really irritating. Especially when it can't go down nor out (ie: STUCK!!).
Hahaha... ya... you should be eating ice-cream... but... o well... I've been drinking coke too so who am I to comment ><
Have send u my email via pm :)
Thanks Rea-chan~~~~ **hugz**

Link | by on 2007-05-27 19:55:48
@w/o You: nicey~ very nice.. :]

@ReA-san: very lovely song.. ^^

@William-san: ahaha~ sounds like a girl,, ehh?? ^^ nice job ^o^

@Neon-san: woaH~ it's really nice ^o^

@Mizuki-san: ahahaha~ nice song =)

yosH~~ post more,, minna~ ^o^

Link | by on 2007-05-27 21:23:22
@M: Nice song. You did a good job singing it. I think you need more umph(power). Sing with your diaphragm for more projection.

Here is a duet with the song Kimi Ga Tame. I just love that song to death but there is no kareoke version of the song so here it is.

Kimi Ga Tame Duet

Link | by on 2007-05-28 00:17:38 (edited 2007-05-28 00:56:28)
@Missing you::
Very sweet but somewhat sad song. Your voice is compatible with the original singer and it sounds just nice. And you got a great sense of timing... u pause the same time as the singer! Great job!! :)
Where is this song from? An anime?

EDIT::
Hey guys... check this out ya~
LINK

Link | by on 2007-05-28 01:03:44
REA:
yeah I know... high notes are killing me >.<

PAME:
nope, not the Karaoke version but the Piano Version.

MIZUKI:
so OPM is allowed? yaaaay~ hahahaha I'm going to bring back the 90's. XD
Great job on nightmare...

ENGELWINGS:
you got that right... it's somehow slower...

REI:
post a karaoke too~ :P

WITHOUT YOU:
You sound really nice... Sounds like a real duet with the original artist.

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-28 02:31:15
Neon: Yay! You sound great! No song of DOOM stamp for you.

Z: *thumbs up* No stamp for you either! :P You have your own original style of singing. I can't wait to hear Maki Taki lol. That song is really catchy for real! XD

Without: Those are some good tips. I'm gonna try to follow number 2 more.

Hikari: Happy Belated BD sweets! *hugs* I love your whispery voice, it fits well with this song. This song is so tricky. Trust me. I'm practicing to sing this one too! x_X. And those lyrics. Waiii! Your pitch is a low, but you've got the lyrics and melody. Plus, you're so cute! Keep practicing! ^_^

Er-kun: Awesome!!! *dances* You sing some pretty cool tracks. You and Suk should do a duet.

Mizuki: I love that song!!! ^_^ You sounded so pretty! The music was a bit louder than you, but still good! ^_^

Engel: Go go go!! *dances* I like this song too! You did great! I loved how you kinda deepened your voice to sound like her! Nice! Couldn't listen to the second one though T_T

TOD: @__@ You song sooo wonderful! ;_; What made you pick this song? Sing another!

Shinta: Awwww my ebilness came out a bit. I'm sorry *huggles* ^_^

Mizuki: You are silly! Cutting loose, eh? Couldn't listen to the other one :(

I can't go any further @_@. Too tired. I'll be back to listen to the rest! Later! ^_^

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-28 06:21:47
@Without you:sounds like the real thing to me..^^and you're in sync..greato! (and ps: u hav a nice vibrato at the end)

@Engel: sent & on itz way^^ *engeliz-chan* :P

@Z : ^^came across this song that really brings back memories.."Vajura-on" from Zenki (yeah used to watch it when i was little) lol..i think it suits your style..

@Neon: wonder if i'll ever make it to the stage where the overly high pitch will shatter glass into pieces lol..hav u listened to Saikou no Kataomoi b4?(Saiunkoku Monogatari series~luv it!~gendou has the song) im amazed by the pitch she could reach at the start & end and the way it is still pleasant(& not painful) to the ears..

@Rei-kun: thankies^^ and now..onto the recording of the next song...............

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-05-28 06:52:53
I can't keep it up with this thread >.<

You sing to fast >.<

I haven't listened all but i will, i like all your songs, you people are
great singers ^^

*hugs everybody*

Link | by on 2007-05-28 07:13:19 (edited 2007-05-28 07:15:04)
Woah, I am gone for a few days and here comes 5 more pages...*Tried to listen to all but failed* All is good! Everyone keep it up! Love all of your singing.

And here my next attempt at singing:

"Gundam-Seed--Realise"

Tell me if I am too soft or anything... ^^

Woah, I feel a sore throat coming along...>.<

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-28 08:25:04
*^O^* got this done real quickly
Rolling Star i was feeling sort of hyper doing this lol..so much fun!

@Falcona: welcome back..^^ the song has a nice rhythm to it..& ur loud & clear^^

@DN: once ur gone for just a couple of days, it feels like u hav this list of new songs that goes on forever..:P on the bright side u dont have to wait^^ drop by whenever u like

Link | by William on 2007-05-28 08:35:53
Gah..I wonder why everyone's songs are so sad..T_T (Except for Mizuki, she is pure ebil! >_<)

@Pame: Eh..I'm having trouble with them high notes, so I probably won't record it again..(Unless you want all your windows and glasses shattered...in which case, I'll do my best!! >_<)

@Rea: The midi sounds a bit faster to me..maybe I'll try it out, thanks! About your song..I think I'm hearing voices in the background, like from a television show or something..

@Engelwings: Thanks! Haha..actually, I don't know what ebil means..Maybe we should ask Mizuki!!

@Mizuki: What I said at the top was sarcasm! I'm joking, seriously!! >_<

@Rei: Neon's right..I wonder if I'll hear your voice soon...

@Without You: That's so good..You're making me jealous! *starts singing in the shower* Laa~

@Falcona: Yay! You're back! Good job on your song! Although I think you're still holding back on your voice..

Curious question..how do you guys make duets? Do you actually go to your friend's house and record together or..?

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-28 08:45:45
@ William: izzit faster yeah? lol..

which song has voices? ROlling star? i added all of the voices in the background, same for 1000 words(they're all mine!^^) :P and besides, my microphone isn't very sensitive so it only records within a range of about a few cms from it

the duets are just mixed together by one person ..so they're most likely files sent from email to email...u dont have to record together at the same time~ just hav to get the timing right..but personally i've never sang a duet before..sounds fun eh :P

Link | by on 2007-05-28 08:59:06
REA:
dLed it... and yeah... she has a nice voice... amazing...
Rolling Star is one song I can't sing... Can't follow the words... Hehehehe

FALCONA:
Nice song~ and welcome back! XD

WILLIAM:
Yeah I think you don't need to record at the same time... Not with the available technology :D

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-28 09:04:26
@Neon: lol..it like a scream but at the same time i doesn't feel like a scream..if u know what i mean..ah, i know..a screech

Rolling star just sticks in your head..and somehow the words come out right whenever u need them...i went for the lower-range version myself..was doing it with higher pitch at 1st but it didn't sound right

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, ... 50 Displaying 141 to 160 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0866 seconds at 2024-04-20 02:01:17