Back | Reverse |

Re: AWP 2: Tales of Sumeria 1st Disc (Done)
Link | by on 2007-04-06 05:52:30 (edited 2007-04-06 07:12:24)
~Flight deck~

?????: Ooh! Where they raised in a barn?

????: *scratches his head* Well I'm guessing pirates dont really need politeness, since it gets in the way of toughness perhaps? Anyways our main goal isnt to socialize...

?????: *nods* Right, but you think they'll believe us? Besides, he is partially to blame on all that's to them...

????: Come on Teeza, the reasons shall reveal themselves sooner or later...

*both walk past Key*

????: Good day to you...

Teeza: *after walking a ditance* Hmph! *faces Key, pulls her lower eyelid down and sticks her tounge out* Beeehhh! *quiickly turns around and heads in the ship before anyone could notice*

~Mugen Blue Moon Bridge~

Ken: *ahem* Oh yeah, have ya been hearing about the situation out over the trench, Nome is starting to suspect the Suvannians are gearing up for war. If that happens, whe might get hired by the Noman government as privateers... but then again the skies are just going to be that much more dangerous if war breaks out... besides, I've been hearing that they're drafting ships right at the Skyport. What do you suggest we do if we get "forcibly hired"?

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-06 06:03:58
~Flight Deck~

*steps out of the way of Symeria, voices a word of congrats of a good fight, then starts to head for the center of the deck, ignoring Key and the two strangers*

Noh: *looks around* Alright, here looks like a good place to summon ya.
Seyako: I'm waiting...
Noh: Yeah, yeah.
Command Prompt: Spells>Intermediate>Shadow Web
*places his right hand gently onto the deck, while a small puddle of shadows formulates around it.*
Noh: Revtrea Yami. Revtrea zeaku. Miate ulia Seyako.
*Puddle slowly extends itself, thinning itself and slowly becoming weblike. Web continues to extend till it is approximately 10 yards in diameter*
Noh: Crap! I forgot what Seyako does when he first comes out...*looks anxiously back in the direction of the bridge*
Noh: Hope I don't get in too much trouble...
*backs off, but not before pulling out what looks like a lance from the darkness*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-06 07:35:05
~Mugen Blue Moon Bridge~
Kay:a war huh...since this ship is a little bit more advanced than other airships, it won't be much of a problem if we got hit...the magical barrier can withstand everything...
*felt a short tingle*
Kay:somebody's used magic...summoning magic...
*closed his eyes to trace to the source*
Kay:....
*grabs the ship's communication device and shouts*
Kay:Noh Seyako! the flight deck is not the place to use summoning magic! go to the coliseum at the 4th level to do that! unless you want to be hung by the propellers!
*that announcement echoed throughout the Blue Moon*

*the area paused for a bit.the screen became a little greyish, a chibi Ithuqa, Cthaqa and Ricerca appears*
Ricerca:the Mugen Blue Moon tour!
*points a stick at a map*
Ricerca:there's 8 levels on this airship altogether, and can hold 3 times more passengers than normal airships.
*Ithuqa points to the first level,last half, at the bottom*
Ithuqa:first level is the then engine room. the main electricity is generated in this level. this level is also responsible for the letting this huge airship fly. the first half of this area is where our battle airships stationed.battle airships are also stationed here
*points to 8th level, which is an open area*
Ithuqa:these ships are mostly scout ships or used during surprise attacks.
*Cthaqa points to the second level to the last half of the third level*
Cthaqa:these levels are our storage areas. whatever we plundered, they are kept in here. food, weaponry, ammunitions, spare parts et cetera are are all kept in these area.
Ricerca:*points to a first half of the third level*this is a secret area. only the captain, Ithuqa and Cthaqa may enter this place. whatever is in this room is completely unknown. it is protected by magic and can instantly kill anyone who tries to break the barrier. one of the crew tried to broke in out of curiosity, and is now lying 6 feet under*shed a crocodile tear*
Ithuqa:*points to the last half of the 4th level* this is where the coliseum lies. this place is protected by dimensional magic, so you can use any skills you want or even summon a dragon as big as this airship, and the airship will still be flying.
Cthaqa:the airship won't even rattle when nii-san used his killer techniques
Ithuqa:next up, the first half of the 4th level is used for research and level 5 to six is where the crew sleeps in. this includes the kitchen, bathing area, prison, etc etc...
Cthaqa:first half of level 7 is the bridge. while the other half is the captain's, 1st and 2nd lieutenant's rooms, the head cook and Ricerca's.
Ricerca:prior to mini-airships being stationed at the 8th level, it is also where most of the crew use to relax for fresh air. just don't try anything funny like jumping off...we won't be holding a memorial ceremony for you if you do.
Ithuqa:also, this ship is magically connected to Kay's conciousness. if you do something like using magic or start a battle somewhere in the ship other than the coliseum, or going to the forbidden room, or trying to steal the treasures, he'll know it right away. there's things that restrict this power so you'll still get some privacy. so ladies, you don't have to worry about being watched while taking a soak in the ladies only man-made onsen, courtesy of Ricerca
*Ricerca bows*
Cthaqa, Ithuqa & Ricerca:*bows*thanks for the time! hope you'll be able to navigate better while roaming around the Mugen Blue Moon!

*screen goes back to normal*
Kay:don't they ever learn...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-04-06 08:26:36
(@ Kay: kind of one tihng to point out, ya might want to post up Ricera's profile, even if she dosent participate in any fights, I'm still kinda confused at her age, appearance, etc.)

~Kitchen~

Isayana: *cooking with listening to the announcement* Ah, the joys of free time...

~Mugen Blue moon Bridge~

Kay: a war huh...since this ship is a little bit more advanced than other airships, it won't be much of a problem if we got hit... the magical barrier can withstand everything...

Ken: *thinking to himself* For our sake I hope you wont be proven wrong...

*the announcement goes on*

Ken: *sweatdrops* This again... argh, did they have to tell where the loot room was? *looking at ricera before the screen goes off* Hmmm *thinks to himself* I still dont see the benifit of that girl being here...

Pirate 1: *walks into the bridge* Oi captain, somone's here to see ya, it's that Edil Raid and Pledger we had locked up a whiole ago, you wanna comply?

Ken: *holds his stomach thinking* God I could go for some grub right about now...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-06 08:59:31
(oh yea, her's and Zion's profile still not up yet...thanks for reminding me)

Kay:sure, just bring 'em in...don't worry about the loot room thingy, it secured and stuff. sides, everybody knows what happens if they try to steal things from there...why do we have a plank on the deck in the first place?
Ricerca: hmm...i knew something was fishy about that plank...wait, you intend for them to jump off the ship if they steal something!?
Kay:yep...even if they stole a piece of silver coin, they'll be doing a cordless bungee jumping from there
Ricerca:wait...is that why the number of captives we had has been decreasing!?
Kay:....

Link | by on 2007-04-06 18:58:32 (edited 2007-06-08 17:12:07)
~on the flight deck~

Man: Oi! Oi! Isayana's called up for us to eat!

Girl: Heh! Finally, feels like we havent been had any for years!

Man 2: *waving his arms* Hey hey! Come on before everyone else takes the soup bowls!

~Mugen Blue Room Bridge~

????: *walks in* Yo! HOw's it been going Senerade?

Teeza: Haji, you remember he's the captain right?

Haji: Well you haven changed a bit Ken!

Ken: It's only been two weeks you idiot...

Haji: *scratches the back of his head* Haha! It's felt like an eternity!

Ken: Will you quit the small talk and get to the point already!?

Haji: Hehe... alright... *turns serious and looks at key* It's about Gin and Shia... It aint none to pleasant, but ya want me to go on?

Introducing...

Topic: Introducing, Haji and Teeza!

Name: Haji Tsukamori
Bio: A man once held prisoner by the blue moon pirates along with his wife Teeza. Haji on the outside usually has a kind 'running though the daisies' attitude. Though he also is a dedicated family man (well technically just husband man) since he and Tezza always appear to be doing something together. Though he looks harmless, dont be fooled, Haji is actually a skilled edil raid pledger whom could fight in a colossiem 10 times and return alive. He's also Gin Akatubi's step brother in law seeing that Shia and Teeza are blood related.

Name: Teeza Metherlence Tzukamori (note: even though the spelling might not support it, Tezza's name is pronounced as if it where spelt Teeza)
Bio: like her husband Teeza has a usually positive outlook on life. Along with her Husband, out of the two she's the most energetic. She takes pride and joy in being Haji's wife. And would protect him should he ever drop his weapon. Actually, she is his weapon! Being an Edil Raid allows her to form into a large sword on Haji's arm when a she sings a react song. Like her sister Shia, she has control over a certain element. In her case she specializes in earth type magic. She bares a small distrust towards Kay for letting Gin and Her sister Shia be kidnapped and even getting their memories displaced and replaced. She and Haji are both hope to get Gin and Shia back from the dark hole they've fallen into.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-06 20:20:18
~Mugen Blue Room, Bridge~
*a few moment of silence echoed through the bridge before somebody spoke up*
Kay:very well then, let me hear it...

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-06 20:27:46
Noh: Yes Kanchou...But that wouldn't've been much fun anyways..using the
Colisuem, but oh well.

*yanks out the rest of the lance, shoulders it, and heads towards the kitchen*

Noh: Lunch sounds good right now. I'll need it for the rest of the summoning.

*Shadow Web dissolves as does the lance*

Seyako: So that's it? You're just going to leave me here in limbo?! That's unfair!

*smiles to himself*
Noh: Seyako, my friend, I'm a pirate now, and we ARE unfair...Most of the time.

Link | by on 2007-04-06 20:59:26 (edited 2007-04-06 21:11:44)
((OOC: Cheat time... oh wait how do you type them.... ahh hell....

Menu>Extras>cheats> [MEGAHAX]>Verifying..... Cheat accepted.... Free Lvl up gained))

Symeria: *stomach growling* oh well Lunch time... *goes to mess hall*

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-06 21:04:29
((@Xero: Lol, that just something I do. You really didn't have to type it in like that lol))

Link | by on 2007-04-06 21:10:13 (edited 2007-04-06 21:12:17)
((@noh: well I was Looking for a way to post it and your way seems more reasonable... Seeing as this is almost like an RPG game....))

((@ugo: ok edited it... thanks...))

Link | by on 2007-04-06 21:10:27 (edited 2007-04-06 21:13:17)
(Warning: Long post!)

(@ Xero: Remember, cheats are case sensitive!)

~Blue Moon Messhall~

Isayana: *looks around at everyone eating* Hmmm, where did those kids from Team 1 run off to? I'm pretty sure they'd like to eat right about now... *sighs* and I made my special today too, meatified carrots in Mahou soup...

~Blue Moon Bridge~

Haji: Hm... well then, where to begin...

*sighs*

Haji: About a week ago what looked like an Imperial Alemanni Fleet approached Thorton near Al Kaddir... me and Tezza where there on a patrol, then they attacked...

~Thorton, Al Kaddir Province, 9:40 Am~

*a nearby house blows apart*

Citizen: *running for cover* My god! The Alemanni! The Alemanni fleet is attacking us!

*a few more sheels fall from the sky blowing up a church*

Haji: Damn! Those sneaky bastards! Attacking us out of nowhere! *looks into the sky* They're taking cover behind the clouds!

Arc Aile Soldier: We got the 8th fleet coming in high from Al Kaddir! They're preparing to engage the Alemanni ships!

*the alemanni airships break though the clouds as they get closer to the ground*

Tezza: Dont tell me-

*what looked like specks started to swarm out of the ships*

Haji: Get to cover! They're sending out their fighters!

*a few moments later several fighter ships fly over*

Citizen: No... No... No!!!

*a low flying ships shoots him apart*

Tezza: *puts her hands on her mouth*

Arc Aile Soldier 2: This isnt any kind of raid-

Haji: No, it's all out war...

Citizen 4: *points eastward to several large armored airships steaming towards the enemy fleet* It's the fleet! Our fleet is here!

Citizen 3: Watch ou- *gets shot, after a moment several other soldiers are seen rushing down the street, shooting down anyone in their way*

*Teeza, Haji, and a few soldiers hide behind some rubble*

Haji: *thinking* Damn, they landed ground forces... we cant hold this city at this rate..

*the noman fleet fires it's cannons at the Alemanni fleet, causing 2 of the Alemanni airships to blow up midair*

???: No! Damn them!

Haji: Is that-? *looks towards another direction, at a boy wearing dark armor leading several other soldiers* Gin!?

Gin: Take care of things here! I'm dealing with those Enemy airships!

Alemanni Soldier: What you mean by take care of things?

Gin: Burn this place to the ground, capture or kill the entire population! Children are no exeption!

Alemanni Sodlier: Yes sir!

Gin: *draws out his sword, and a dagger*

Gin: *looking up at the Noman Fleet* Alright, lets take those Gargantuas out!

The Sword: hehe! You betcha!

*Gin throwsa the sword into the air, jumps on it, and starts to surf in the sky towards the fleet (think Eureka seven skysurfing except with a sword)*

Alemanni Soldier: *comes apon a baby bundle, with a crying baby, and thrusts his bayonett straight though it, the bundle instantly falls silent*

Tezza: *looks away*

Haji: Gin! Damn I have to stop them-

Arc Aile Soldier: *grabs Haji's shoulder* Stand back, you know we cant win this battle in this state. We have to regroup... *points to a sewer opening as their exit route*

Haji: Damn... *clenches his fist* Cigatrix... damn it...

Tezza: If he got Gin-san to do this, then what happened to Shia?

Haji: *faces the manhole* I dont want to think about that right now...

Arc Aile Soldier 4: *pointing at the Noman fleet* Look over there!

*a red wave cits though a Heavily Armored Noman Airship, making it fall to the ground in two large peices*

Tezza: That's Gin's- *the ground shakes as the sunken airship falls into the nearby feilds* -Sakura Swell!

*Alemanni Soldiers start to cheer*

Haji: *grabs Tezza's hand* Let's get going... now...

~Present~

Kan: *leaning on the wall looking at Haji with his arms crossed*

Haji: He basically gave the ppopulation two choices, submit or die, though even so about 3/4ths of the citizens where killed off in the attack, I havent been hearing too many good reports about how they've been occupying the city either. Say, people's corpses being tied to horses and let loose ro run around the city and countryside... they had thousands of them turn up in the city of Al Kaddir alone... *looks at the ground* I know the real Gin wouldnt make such an order...

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-06 21:26:06
((@Ugo: That's long! I'd hate to see what an even longer post looks like-*covers mouth* Shouldn't have given you any ideas..))
*Walks through the Mess Hall doorway*

Noh: Gomen, Isayana-sama. I really don't need to say why, since you probably heard as well as the rest of the ship what I was up to...

*Sighs, takes a quick whiff of the scent of the soup, and grabs a bowl*

Noh: Food...

~Inner Mind~

Seyako: Just hurry your food so that I can come out! I grow tired of waiting! *Annoyance replaces the anxiousness in the dragon's voice*

~Real world~

*Stops in his tracks, eyes glaring straight ahead*

Noh: Shut it Seyako! I really don't have to summon you!

Link | by on 2007-04-06 21:49:19
(@ Noh: Oh this is but the begginging >:D, I has that post sitting in my head for some time now... )

~Blue moon Messhall~

Noh: Shut it Seyako! I really don't have to summon you!

Isayana: *grins closing her eyes* As bad as your relationship may be there is no need to speak out your argument verbally Noh... *opens her eyes* Just remember not to end up makeing a mess, it would be a shame to get your armor and clothes dirty...

Link | by on 2007-04-06 23:30:24
Symeria: *arrives at the mess hall* Hello isayana-san... Could I have some food please *stomach growls* ahhh.....

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-07 03:09:51
~Mugen Blue Room, Bridge~
Everyone:*silence*
Kay:*hits the armrest on his chair*dammit...this is even worst than what i expected...he has became even worst than Black Beard...
Ricerca:is there really no way we can make him regain his original memory?
Kay:*shook his head*there's none...
Cthaqa:Al Kaddir...it's quite near to Celestia...
Ricerca:wait...they are killing everyone they see, doesn't matter young or old...
Kay:a war...that's why
Ricerca:it's no ordinary war...it's a massacre...
Ithuqa:....
Kay:Haji...what happened to the escapees and the army that Gin was battling?

Link | by on 2007-04-07 07:12:03
still pissed key didn't went to the mess hall, he stayed in the deck

"damn!........" he stood there looking toward the skies,

"...................."

Link | by on 2007-04-07 10:22:07 (edited 2007-04-07 18:40:55)
(@ all: added a used cheat list in the plot post, listing the cheats that have already been entered and cant be used anymore)

~Blue Moom Mess Hall~

Isayana: Sure, go ahead and eat that's why I cook. *hands her a bowl* Enjoy.

*glances at the mess hall exit*

Isayana: Now where did the Key go off to?

~Blue Moon Bridge~

Haji: The people who made it out scattered all across the province, as ffar as we know the Alemanni didnt chase after people who fleed far away. The Noman DFleet wasnt as lucky, the entire fleet, 5 Falkoons ripped two peices without the Alemanni fireing a single round at them. I'm pretty sure that was Gin's doing...

Teeza: Because of the sheer shock and awe of the attack, the Noman Emporor is hesitant to declcare war just yet, however even the Conadant* was shook by the
incident.

(Sumerian Cultural Note: Conandant is the holy living leader to Jiraism. a highly adored and respected figure amonst the Jirian citizens of the empire. Almost the equal of the Noman Emperor himself.)

Haji: As far as the area is concerned the Alemanni have been staying put in Thorton, god knows what they're planning to do, or what happened to the 200 prisoners they took hostage.... The ALemanni government is refusing that they ordered the attack, but then the rest concerning that is classified... As far as Gin goes, all we know is that he's commanding the troops in Thorton...

*sighs*

Hai: It's been a year since the incident in Castle Oblivion, Gin's gotten much stronger since then. But that isnt the only area he's changed in...

Teeza: If that's Gin now... I wonder what happened to my nee-chan...

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-07 10:24:51
@Ugo: EEP! O_O;

Noh: H-Hai, Isayana-sama.

~Inner Mind~

Seyako: Are you done yet?
Noh: Yes..hold yourself, I'm heading there now.

~Real World~
Noh: *Gets up, leaves his bowl, and head for the door* Thanks for the food, Isayana-sama, it's as good as it always is.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-07 21:59:56
Kay:ugh...
*stayed silent*
Kay:could it be that...the Alemanni government...has been taken over?
Ricerca:and the hostages might be used to increase their defenses...or as sacrifices for something...there's so many possibilities that we can't ignore...
Kay:as for Shia...i'm not sure if the same thing happened with her...but from what happened at that day, i can say that there is a high possibility...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, ... 49 Displaying 141 to 160 of 998 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0154 seconds at 2024-04-25 18:28:06