Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-07-18 06:17:00
*ish worried she would run out of song~ness soon.. chu~~ *

@ Engel : - Meh getting goosebumps ish a defenite good thing~ness.. chu~~ XD

"Seasons-Call-off-keyness-chu"

Here ish my sad attempt at one of HYDE's song /hail HYDE hehe.. meh my pitching ish haywire here.. XD lol... gomen~ness.. chu~~

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-18 06:19:31
@Erkun:
Whoaaaa...XDD I like your falsetto voice..You can handle it so much..

Now it's my turn to post my falsetto..lolz..It's bad i think T_T...my fourth song..Anata Ga Ita Mori

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-18 06:22:59
WOW!!!
Erkun... that was great!!
You sing really really good!!
I am sorry but you don't fit to the Doom club XD

JK

Good Job... HUGS

Mizukiness Records
In Colaboration with
Dragon Negro's Producctions
Presents

Yume no Tsubasa the Ebil Doom Version

Link | by on 2007-07-18 11:46:15
Woww...

Erkun: Where do you live??? ANyway...I could hear that you weren't feeling well...but sitll sounded really good...at the beginning there was a little part where your tempo was a little faster...but regardless of that...I enjoyed the song a lot!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-07-18 14:56:42
» , for a minute there, I thought there was another karaoke I could find.
Well I don't want to spit any negative remarks towards you and hurt your feelings, although I'll just say try again next time.
Adjust the audio a little so it's not too overwhelming towards the song.

I've sung this song a few times before; quite fun! XD

-------

Link | by on 2007-07-18 16:54:31
weW~ soo many new songs.. >.<

I'll try to listen to them later.. ^^

ganbatte minna~!

Link | by on 2007-07-18 17:39:00
@Erkun::
hahaha~ If you eva run out of songs to record... try doing what i did last night. Type "Karaoke" in the gendou music section and run a search and then browse through through the 16 pages and see if there are any songs you know or wanna sing~ I found a few ytd~~
You don't sound sick... but rather, your voice is rather crystal like (dunno why but i feel this way~~) Nice~~ T_________T and I sounded manly in this song....

@Scarlett::
hahaha... I'll take the goosebumps as a compliment then~ I too get goosebumps listneing to my own voice... and is not a good thing... hahaha~
ack!! I can't hear your song again!! damn... =(

@tkuz::
Nice falsetto~~ very mellow~ *close eyes to listen*

@DN::
How come got sooo much duets with Mizuki and there are all sooo nice~~~ *stares with envy eyes*
DN... I think you are have graduated from SOD~ hahah~

Link | by on 2007-07-18 19:55:29
@tkuz: Very nice. I love that song and I love your style of singing. It is just wonderful and full of emotion. Excellent job!!!!

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-18 20:31:02 (edited 2007-07-18 20:42:14)
Thanks for the comments! Too bad I can't listen to songs today...

@Pame: Manila, Philippines.

@Engel: I've already done that before. ^^ I think I still have a handful of songs to choose from.

Link | by on 2007-07-18 21:12:07
Hey great songs!

@Erkun: awesome!... blurry eyes is a hard song I guess, yet yours was cool

@DN & Mizuki: /claps... nothing more to say... you're a nice duet. BTW I think there will be just a couple more of songs and DN will be officially out of the SOD clan. Dude, you're getting too good

@T-kuz: yowza! that was really good!, I liked it

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-07-18 22:12:53
@Erkun::
hahaha... I'm also having a tough time finding songs to sing these days. somehow, my recordings just won't work out in a good way... hope I'll get some thing good later this evening that I can post~

@Kei-kun::
hahahaha~~~ that is a stupid comment!! hahahahah~~~ >_____< *ROFL*

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-19 02:31:54
@Erkun:
Erkun..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Where did u get that blurry eyes karaoke version??

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-19 03:10:16 (edited 2007-07-19 03:20:37)
@T-Kuz:
Aa, I got Blurry Eyes (Voiceless Version) from P2P? If I remember that right...
Want to sing it too? That'd be great! I think Pame, Engel, Yinzhao have the mp3, too, among others.

@Kei-kun:
Thanks! But I think I ruined the song with all my fake voices going on xDD

@Engel:
Don't say that, your recordings are great! ^^

I just finished 'creating' a Driver's High karaoke from a MIDI
(I'm not the one who encoded the MIDI, although I tweaked some of the guitar riffs).
Does anyone want to give it a try? I realized that it was too high for me xD

EDIT:
I finally got to listen to some songs...

@T-Kuz:
Great song!

@DN & Mizuki:
Good duet! Keep it up!

@Lust Bunneh chu~~:
Gomen, Season's Call doesn't load properly! I can't listen to it...

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-19 03:38:16
@Erkun: ........ You're awesome DX *blinded*
@Tkuz: ........... see above comment DX
Why do both of you have such amazing voices.. 'w'

@Kei-kun: I don't deserve to be hailed DDD: Hail Erkun!! *getsbrickedx100*

@Scarlett: Sure! :D I'll do Aozora no Namida when I find the time~

0:00AM - Kero&Engel Duet~ness

^________^ Duet with Engel-sama!

Didnt consult her before posting this final version up because was too lazy DX I'm just featuring :3 All hail Engel's low-pitched-awesome-ness!

Yume no Tsuzuki e

Request from a friend of mine who's in love with D. Gray-Man~ I quite like the song, but I think I'll redo it in the near future, hee. I screwed up the lyrics a bit coz I was following Gendou's one which seems to have a few flaws..? @__@ Iunno XD"

My blog :3

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-19 06:33:46
OMG!!

You want to kick me out of the SOD?!!
noooooooooooooooooooo

Is all Mizukiness... she makes me sound good!!
T_T

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-19 07:16:31
DN, that totally sounded like an insult. :P Lol!

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-19 15:07:08
Song of doom XD- Miss Saigon, ahem, Movie in my Mind

I only did Gigi part because someone walked in during Kim's part and I'm too lazy to rerecord

Link | by on 2007-07-19 15:49:32 (edited 2007-07-19 16:27:49)
Ayu: Hehehehe!! Ahhh Miss Saigon...such a beautiful musical!! Nice nicee Ayu!!!*Hugs

And Here...This is a video from the Anime Expo 2007...read the description and yopu will understand what happened

SOBAKASU: PAME AND EVE FINAL PERFORMANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SLhI47zqds

Ahahaha the butt shaking was a little unsync at the beginning! Ahahaha I'm the one with darker hair...^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-19 16:09:39 (edited 2007-07-19 17:27:04)
@pame: are you the girl on the left or on the right? Anyhow, you did great. The butt shaking was a bit out of sync in the beginning but after that you two where just fine. You are definitely braver than I. Great job.

@DN and Mizuku: Finally have a chance to listen to your duet. I guess now is just as good as any time to voice my opinion since I am elected the voice coach for KC.

First I would like to know your audio setup. Do you have a karaoke machine at home or do you record using a computer? It is infinitely better to be able to record without the background music playing along. Another word, play the music from the PC via a headphone so the microphone won't pick any of it up.

Now the comment:
1) Mizuku did a good job starting out the song. I would say you hit the note right on 98% of the time. You sense of timing is good. I can hear you are "moving with the music". You really kept a good beat. The only thing that I think can be improve is, as I have always said before, more power. The best part of your performance was the high note. You sang that perfectly. I love it.

2)DN: Couple of things I noticed from your performance. One is that you aren't quite on the key. I would say about 75% of the time you are sang the notes right. The other thing is that your timing is a bit off. You eventually caught up to the beat. It seemed to me you have difficulty singing with the background music playing.

I would say following the beat correctly would be the first thing to practice. You can simply tap your toe as you sing or listen to any song to develop a sense of timing. Move with the music with your whole body helps too.

Also, try singing the song without any music and hear how you sound first. Once you get used to hearing your voice, you can start singing along with the music. All the while you are moving with the music.

Anyway, thank you for sharing. I hope I am not too harsh with my comment. IMO, following the beat is more important than singing the notes right because most people don't know you sing the notes a bit off sometime but people will know when your beat is off.

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-19 17:46:57 (edited 2007-07-19 17:50:27)
Here isshh my return!! *hugs aLL* missshh u guyz so much^^ *tear of joy* lolz

new thread? ~wah~ i wasn't here for the "opening"
6 pages?!?! @_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@ this is just so ebil..+ there are more in the version 3 thread...*sweatdrop*

***and why issh everybody singing Ready Steady GO?@_@*dizziness*RSG virus^^ awesome job, Yinzhao, Engel + T-kuz :P..+Mizuki!+Erkun+Neon... cool song! did i miss any1?^^ argh now itz stuck in my head

@Engel: u noticed smth strange in my post huh? lol the way u put it makes it sound even stranger :P:P William + I were having a supernatural discussion bout Ayu from the series Kanon^^
ur vpoce isshh so cute in DokiDoki WakuWaku i wanna pinch u lol *pinch* *pinch* (on the cheeks) nice duet wif william! it was awesome! more!! love it love it love it...
~wah~ very cool 0.00am, even better, in fact, ur best duet so far
_Yume no Tsuzuki e is beautiful *dozes off*(izzit a duet? i can only hear one voice)

@Erkun: nice playing on the guitar! + ps: ur version of Ready Steady Go was the best^^ shh..otherwise i'll probs be slaughtered by others

@Neon: cool siggy!! it just caught my eye *brrooommm* (car engine)

@William: ur ava's reduced to nothing?^^ lolz awesome God Knows duet!! love it so so much^^ *listens again*

@Kero: self duet..very calming^^ so u hav a kawaii version of ur voice u nee? *pokes* kawaii! that duet with engel ishh AWESOME, 1 of the best i've heard yet

@Mizuki: awesome job on ebilness versions *applause* gotta get both of u guyz on stage *pushes*^^

@Pame: finally^^ ur on the LEFT as in right on the video right? ur performance totally stole my heart *faints* it must've been crazy they actually almost made u change the song? + how could u perform so naturally with an unrehearsed song, awesome!*two thumbs up* both of u! a pity u got 2nd, altho itz still very good^^ ~ just an unfortunate turn of events huh ~ u guyz deserve 1st place..if only u read th rules properly :( which song won the 1st place?
PS: as W/o said, the butt-shaking's just fine afterwards *shake shake**giggles*i can't see me shake like that *stiffness*

@Without You: ~O.o~ i haven't seen the vocal coach at work before^^since i've been away since right after the election thing.. seems like great advice*pokes post above* yoroshiku nee? when i post my songs up :P

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, ... 50 Displaying 121 to 140 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0148 seconds at 2024-03-28 23:55:19