Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-05-25 22:40:20
ENGELWINGS:
I love your voice! And I love fly me to the moon! XD Sing more!!!

TOD:
Such a nice song... suits your voice! more!!!

Link | by DeG on 2007-05-26 03:21:09

*back*

wah 5 pages.... x_x

oh I see Gendou. :O /hail lolz~

@KaLi-chan::
Hey I saw what you typed about me..... *sobs* >________>
lol~

@Rea::
Hehe...there are no misunderstandings. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice songs guys.
Can't comment, too many, less time. :P

Keep posting~ ^^

kenshin

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-05-26 06:44:53
@Hikari: Nice song!! I love it!! ^^
*draogn hug to Hikari* =P

@Erkun: grat song, i like it a lot

@ÇMizukiness: i really like it, you have avery nice voice =P
PS: I sang Chala, or tried to make a duet with someone, but that someone haven't sing his part >.<
Is been so long since that

@Engel: nioce songs, I liek a lot Cruel angel tesis, it was great!!
*glomps*

@TOD: nice song, i wish i could sing like you >.<

Link | by on 2007-05-26 07:28:04
@Pame::
Kenshin~~~ of the many wonderful songs from that anime, I only remember a few names... hahahha... but I sure love the anime!
You caught me... ya... I couldn't find the instrumental version of fly me to the moon and the midi files i d/l can't seem to play on auda.
Anyone knows why?

@TOD::
Nice!! NIce!! you matched very nicely with the original singer~

Link | by on 2007-05-26 07:58:59 (edited 2007-05-26 08:01:58)
@Neon: good to know you love the song... i ♥FMP songs.. =^^=

@Engelwings: ~sorry...lolz *SHOCKED* ~awwww..love your voice...
*sings ~fly me toooooooo the moooooooooon*

@Pame: ~thankies... lolz it ish my ebil~ness voice... ^-^

@TOD: ~nice song...i love this song...

@Kei-kun: *nods* mikuni shimokawa....i love her songs...

@DN~ness: nice voice? it ish my ebil~ness voice in chibi form... =^^=
...why not duet with me? lolz...just kidding...
i got a duet song to finish... (Moment by Vivian or Kazuma)..sigh... he's gone..
and i don't know when he will be back... =_= /summon garudo... =_= *failed*

~okay~ness... ==============================================

My 2 versions of chala-head-chala:
I did the first one with sooo much sillyness... sorry....

mizu sillyness =_= gomen

I did try making my voice ~manly~...ugghhh.... *failed*

chala~ness

*ebilness...so ebil... *disappears into teh darkeness*
=======================================

EDIT:

Turn your volumes down...my ebil~ness voice ish so loud... =^^=

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-26 11:09:43
OMG we're on a roll!! T__T I'll have to come back once I'm done with teh housework. So many songs. Wahh!!

Link | by William on 2007-05-26 12:18:32 (edited 2007-05-27 01:25:49)
@Hikari: Good job! Your voice is a little soft..can't make out the lyrics.

@Erkun: That's great! You're amazing! Hmm..where have I heard that song before...?

@Engelwings: Eh? I thought you're studying? Wait..I get it! Play first, study later right? ^_~

@Mizuki: Haha! Your first version was funny! So much sillyness..

Link | by on 2007-05-26 14:57:45
@Erkun-san: nicey~ tactics ^o^

@mizuki-san: loLzZ~ challa-ness xDD EBILness ish awsome ^o^

@ToD-san: cOOliEs~~ nice voice ^^

@Engeliz-san: love both of your songs xDD

@William-san: ehh?? song of doom?? O.O; it's great ^^

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-26 15:42:19
*_*~wah~ no songs from me..i can't believe the files i recorded today crashed!!!2 of them! after all those add-ins i've spent like an hour doing for the background..sniff:(:(couldn't re-do them coz it was time for an appointment at the hairdressers ^o^

@Hikari: sweetvoice! very soothing :P

@Er-kun: *applause* one word...gr8! brings back memories^^the nostalgia~....

@Mizuki: wah i did a recording of Sore Ga Ai deshoutoo..but my comp suddenly froze and the file sorta crashed unsaved :(:(along with another one:(:(unlucky!! gotta do that again sometime :P u hav a kawaii voice..u should sing a bit louder tho:P
u sound hyper^^going for the "manly" voice eh=P seems like ur having fun!

@Engelwings: gr8 acapella! u hav absolutely gr8 control...sounds awesome without the need for a backing track whatsoever..ur good at the lower range too O.o!! ( for the other song :P )

@TOD: yes the song was perfect for you :Pshould really record a duet^^ well yeah it was sorta a duet but u know what i mean :P *thumbs up*

@Shinta: :) u keep posting too:P -sighs- nothing from me today...read 1st line of post :(:(

@William: sorry i can't really hear you..the original's blocking the sound off..but saying itz doom..NAH.... :P

@Rei-kun: hey hey..howz ya? *pokes*

Link | by on 2007-05-26 17:46:47
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay NEW SONGS!!!!

TOD: Gravity and Maaya Sakamoto...she's my favorite. Wowww..it sounded cool! I have the karaoke!! ^-^

Mizuki: OMG! It's retro time...*cries...I have to record something retro too then...Uhhh looking for files! Yaaaay Ahahahaha you were laughing uh? Ahahahaha NICE!

William: T-T I couldn't hear your voice...it was all her! T-T

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-05-26 22:44:10 (edited 2007-05-26 23:17:33)
@TOD: You sound very good. You have just peaked my interest about Wolf rain. Now I have to go get the video. If you don't mind I would like to sing along with that song as well. It is not often to have an anime with english songs. I wish there is a kareoke version of the song so we can all sing along.

@M: it sounded like you were having fun. A little off-key at a few places, though. ^__^

@William: I couldn't tell whether you are a guy or a girl. You sound like a girl from the song. I haven't heard the original but you seem to follow the song very well.

Here is my version of Hoshi Akari. I recorded it at night, which is a very bad time for singing because my throat was shot. So please excuse the clicky sound from my voice. ^__^

Link | by William on 2007-05-27 01:43:26
I knew it! Forget I posted that song..I tried my best to sound like the original singer, but I kept my voice low and soft so I wouldn't wake other people up. I guess I'll try again later...

@Without You: My goodness! Are you alright!? Who shot you in the throat!? >_<
(Whaaat!? I sound like a girl!?) :P

Your song is so sad..what anime is it from?

Link | by on 2007-05-27 04:28:05
@ReA-san: ehh?? how's me?? xDD

@William-san: indeed.. I think I heard the original song.. couldn't hear your voice.. did you use a karaoke version?? orr??

@w/o You: waH~ I can't listen to your song now.. i'll try to do it tomorrow.. ^o^

Link | by on 2007-05-27 06:22:26 (edited 2007-05-27 06:32:02)
@M::
Hahaha... you were so cute singing that silly ver... Kyaa~~ *waves hand in air* The ebilness one very nice oso! ^^

@Neon & Rea::
Thanks guys~~ =*

@William::
:p hee... u got it right. Hearing so many songs just makes me wanna SING~~~~ *catch you catch you catch me catch me zettai~~*
And isn't it a good thing? coz now you get to hear me sooner... muhahaha.. ><

@w/o you::
nah~ you still sound great! :)

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-27 07:10:47
woah so many posts already! Thank y'all for the comments on my last song~
Sorry can't comment on your songs, sked's really tight nowadays... Y.Y

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-27 07:55:42 (edited 2007-05-27 09:03:39)
voila! here's 1000 Words
(1st English cover :P hope you'll listen till the end..arigato gozaimasu^^) also decided to add me in the B/G towards the end..opinions please? *_*

let me know if this is too soft...i was altering the volume control(in the waves section)& i can't remember the default settings...sounds moderately loud for me but i haven't a clue about other speakers (O.o oops i guess)

@Without You: question, are you a(pro)singer by any chance? *thumbs up!* and btw, William is 100% a guy ..lol..that was the original singer drowning out the voice :P

@Rei-kun: :D yes, howz u..i caught on the 'slang' of the locals round here...also means how ya doing lol..if that was what you were asking...oh yeah, do u hav yahoo // msn ?

Link | by William on 2007-05-27 10:04:57
@Rei: That was the original..there was no karaoke version, and the midi doesn't work in Audacity.

@Engelwings: You..when did you get so EBIL!? >_<

@Rea, Pame: Eh..? I thought the first one was good, sometimes our voices blended so well that it scares me...

Here's my song again..
Life is Like a Boat
This is louder than before, but I think the mic was too close..

@Rea: Wahh!! That's another one of them songs that makes me feel sad and helpless..It's beautiful..*sniff* T_T
Oh yeah, I think Without You is right..I do sound like a girl from the song. XD

Link | by on 2007-05-27 10:22:31 (edited 2007-05-27 10:23:34)
MIZUKI:
DBZ song! the first one's silly indeed. But you did a good job making your voice manly... I mean, you can do it better than me. Hahahaha

WITHOUT YOU:
You really have a great voice... Sounds like your a professional or something.

REA:
wow you sound like a real recording artist! It sounds like it's recorded in a real studio.

WILLIAM:
Nice one~ Life is like a boat is one song I enjoy because most part's in English! XD But I couldn't hear you well.

First Love-Utada Hikaru

This one I had trouble recording XP
The high notes and all... Mic's too close to my mouth... hehehehe
Not a song of doom (I hope)
Maybe next time I'll sing some OPM (Original Pinoy Muic)... if that's allowed :P

Link | by on 2007-05-27 10:58:27
Geeeeeez.... you guys are so nice with all your wonderful comments. I am just flooered by all your kindness. I always think my voice is not smooth enough. There is narrow window during the day when my voice is acceptable (I think).

And, no, I am not a professional at all (I wish I was). I am just a very serious shower singer. ^___^

@william: I am sorry I have mistaken your identity. (I should've known from your name) The song I sang was from Busou Renkin by Jyukai. I love Jyukai and that's why I chose that song.

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-27 12:09:42
@William: I found a nice midi version for you..Life is Like A Boat ~ MidiVersion really love this one..after some random searching..hope u like it too ^^ this one will work in Audacity :P just a right-click to save it..or do u want me to send it to you by mail?

@Neon: recording studio?*blush*(but i do feel glad the way u put it :D)nowhere near tho..just a decent mini-mic..or maybe not that decent:Pit has been with me for quite a while....hey, First Love sounded great(definitely not Doomed:P..u just need some 'strength' in the higher notes..i gotta work on mine too^^ my voice tends to cut-off & disappear in the higher range

@Without you: lol..serious shower singer..if u can so good that way i should do it more in the shower too..oh u have no idea..i take up to an hour in the shower ~ nope..no baths..just shower

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, ... 50 Displaying 121 to 140 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0155 seconds at 2024-04-25 09:23:47