Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Angelic Demonic Warfare: Chapter 2 [Open!!!]
Link | by on 2008-07-04 16:23:14
[Human World - Iida High School - Roof Top]

After a while Toji kneed down, panting as he was out of breath.

Toji: "How the hell did you do that!?"

Nanase looked at him with sadden eyes. She looked away to hide her empty look.

Nanase: "Its the curse of the 'pack', and the power of another soul deep
in side my heart... It hard to explain right now, but I will spare your life..."

Toji: "Don't pity me you dog!" he was irritated.

Nanase: "5th period has already ended, I must go now... Please take care..."

She walked toward the door as something vanished from her hand. Then leaving
the low demon alone.

[Human World - Tokyo - Streets]

As Lezard walked, he senced something was off. But it could have been his
imagination, or just some angel going on around. Suddenly some one was behind him.

Lezard: "What is boy?"

Chika: "Lezard-san....I have something to tell you and I hope you tell
Nanase-san about this....I don't know for sure but a voice tells me that
Xeno-san...and his force are ascending to the Human World. If Nanase-san knew
Xeno, she should know that he is coming to the Human World. I know I shouldn't
mention this to her but I think she should know.

Lezard: "I expected as much he would, after all she said the same thing
a year ago... Anyway your not safe goind back there, trust me. Your better off headed somewhere else safe."

He continued to walk onward to his destination, he looked back to Chika with a
wry smile.

Lezard: "Come follow me if you wish."

He headed for the school.

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by on 2008-07-04 16:45:06
[Human World-Xeno's House]

Shigure, while walking to Xeno's house kept staring at the stone in his hand. It did feel somewhat the same as Onyx's aura but somehow it wasn't. When they arrived at Xeno's house...

Ichijou: "Shigure, Asuna, Kevin, Midori, Saya....welcome home"

Shigure:(looks at Ichijou) Ah, Miss Katsuragi. It's nice to see again.

Xeno: "Now...everyone enter the house. In 3 hours, our mission will start. Let's take a rest before to replenish our power"

[Human World-Inside Xeno's house]

Shigure sat a chair in the living room. He continued to stare at the stone...

Shigure: Xeno's what's this stone? I can feel something like Onyx from this one.

Link | by on 2008-07-05 02:35:53
-tokyi streets-

Brock: "Kazuma-san....hold him in one place. I have an idea"

"ok" *sends in a clone to grab tetsuya and holds him firm*

Brock jump and hold his spear with 2 hands. An aura shaped like a snake came from his back and then a sudden flash of light appear. Brock dissapear and a wave of water rush towards Tetsuya.

Brock: "Serpent's Roar! Tsunami!!"

"thats a interesting attack but just in case"

*pulls out both katanas and slides them together*

"Rempo!!" *the two katanas merge together to form a giant sword with immense power*

"backup is ready for ya"

Link | by LiGhT on 2008-07-05 06:20:30
[Tokyo Streets]

Tetsuya let himself be hit by both their attacks.He kneeled on the ground and blood started to pour out.

He then started to laugh.He then stood up and pulled out the weapons stuck in his body.

"Look.Ill only say this once.I.Dont.Die. Got it? Kenji is the only guy who has enough power to kill me." Tetsuya said as he showed them the wounds that were inflicted.

A small hole was continuing to grow smaller.

"Now.Shall I finish this?" he said as he took a step forward.As his feet hit the ground,a visible circle started to grow.

The circle grew and grew.Then all three of them were swallowed in darkness.

"Lets see...How shall I finish this?" Tetsuya said as his voice echoed around.He started to laugh.

"I haven't used this since I had to prevent Kenji from going berserk." Tetsuya said.

"Here I come! Shadow Edge -Swords of Shadow-!" Tetsuya said.

They hear something but it stopped suddenly.The darkness also disappeared.

All of them stood under the sunlight again.Tetsuya stood looking at his back.He suddenly smiled again.

"Again?" he said as he put his hand in his hair.

"You guys got lucky.I got a call from somebody.Ill finish this sometime." he said as he started to walk away.

"Follow me and you'll die without even knowing it." he said as he looked at both of them and walked away.

Link | by on 2008-07-06 08:39:51
~Human World-Xeno's House~

Outside the house, the scenery is nothing but a barren land but as they walk into the lawn, the scene is different. Everything looks like it was never been touch by the grand destruction. Due to the Demonic Barrier that Xeno cast before, the house remain as it was before. The Demonic Barrier isolate the place that it covered to another dimension. With this, it preserve the house and everything inside. Asuna and Midori was amused as they walk into the house. Everyone makes themselves comfortable and as they rest, Shigure takes this chance to ask about the stone.

Shigure: Xeno's what's this stone? I can feel something like Onyx from this one"

Xeno: "That was a rare stone called the calamity stone. It was made with the blood of Demon who was devoured by the Cursed Wizard Clan and the sorrowful soul of death, mixed by tremendous force such as the Grand Destruction event. Powerful as it is, it also a stone made by the misfortune and suffering of others. Judging by it's power, the stone contains Onyx's earth attribute which a great asset to you in terms of defending. Mixed it with your Dark Slipstream, it can create a whole new power. Use it wisely.....Shigure"

Asuna: "It such a scary stone when you think about it"

Aaron: "Lord Xeno..."

Xeno: "Call me Xeno here Lord Aaron, there's no need for formality here"

Aaron: "You can call me Aaron then. Before, we agree that Saya-chan will go on a mission to save the Demon ally Chika right? How do you think were going to find him"

Xeno: "Hehe...I gave a simple instruction for him to follow. All Saya have to do is find someone who knew about him. Derykard and Void is capable enough to find him"

Void: "Don't worry boss, we'll find him"

Kevin: "Midori and I will take care of the supply unit....We'll burn everything to the ground and send them back to where they belong"

Midori: "Asuna-chan...Shigure-san...please make sure my parents is safe alright...I'm counting on you" *hold Asuna's hand*

Asuna: "I promise"

Xeno: "Minato...remember the ruins of the ancient wizard that we used to explore before? We should pay another visit to that place....Aaron, you'll be coming too right?"

Aaron: "Sure"

Xeno: "How about you Minato?"

While Xeno, Minato and Aaron have a little discussion, Sin and the other judgement knights is briefing the Demon Masters about their mission especially Shigure's mission since they'll have to do the mission without any help from the Judgement Knights.

Sin: *open a map* "Now, right here...this is where the survivors were held. There's no opening to attack them when they still outside the Neo Tokyo area, the better way is waiting them to reach the border of the area where the barrier is the strongest. They'll let their guard down for sure. All of you will storm the transporter from inside the Neo Tokyo and take over the vehicle. Turn to the rendevous point where Shadow and Strike will wait to open the Gate of Underworld. Once the mission accomplished, retreat to the Ground base...here. Shigure-sama, do you understand? Belzark, Morholt...you will be the key to break down the barrier there...make sure you succeed"

Imp: "Kevin-sama and Midori-sama....we are the smallest task group that was assign to take on a large group of army. The key here is the stealth ability that cover us from being found in the middle of the mission until we reach to the supply base. I'll take care of the barrier but once inside make sure we do it fast. Same as other mission, once accomplished, we came back here okay?"

Kevin: "Okay"

Midori: "Understood"

Saya: "Derykard-san, Void-san....I will rely on your keen smell of Chika"

Void: "Does this mean we're dogs now?"

Saya: "No...I doesn't mean it to be that way. I just want to say that I really rely on your ability to help me"

Void: "Don't worry...you can count on us. Right Derykard?"

*Ichijou walk from the kitchen*

Ichijou: "Everyone...let's have a break and eat. Please come to the kitchen. Asuna, Saya, Midori...come to the kitchen and help me"

~Neo Tokyo-Streets (Kazuma and Tetsuya's location)~

Brock decide to let Tetsuya to walk away. As he watch Tetsuya dissapear, he kept his spear and turn to Kazuma and ask him to stand down. Once everything is calm, the place is swarmed by policemen. Brock open a door and step into it. He look behind at Kazuma.

Brock: "Are you coming or not?"

~Human World-Tokyo(Streets)~

Lezard: "I expected as much he would, after all she said the same thing
a year ago... Anyway your not safe goind back there, trust me. Your better off headed somewhere else safe."

He continued to walk onward to his destination, he looked back to Chika with a
wry smile.

Lezard: "Come follow me if you wish."

Chika look at the time, it's too early to return to the shop. Chika decide to follow Lezard. He quickly chase Lezard and walk by his side. Chika isn't a fan of Angel. Apparently he hate them because of a tragedic accident that happen to his family but seeing Lezard is different from any other angel. I makes him feel secured.

Chika: "So Lezard-san...I understand this is too late but could you tell me what really happen a year ago?"

~Human World-Hunter Unit Headquarters~

Nagi walk into the Nanashi's office. She walk pass Fiona who sit outside the room and barge into the room. It seems he carry Lord Chrome's message for the secret meeting saying that it was going to start.

Nagi: "Nanashi-sama....sorry to barge in like this"

Nanashi: "Don't worry about it.

Nagi: "Are you coming?"

Nanashi: "I'll come but maybe a little late. I've got things to take care of. You may return for now"

Nagi: "Very well" *Dissapear*

~Upperworld-Primus Office~

Inside the office, Primus is resting after a rough day with some of his job. Thinking that some of Volcanus words about Hunter Unit, he decide to call Karuzo who takes care of Neo Tokyo to discuss a certain matter.

Primus: "Karuzo...Primus here. I want to discuss something regarding the Hunter Unit activity. Are you busy at the moment?"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-07-06 13:17:03
[Human World - Iida High School - Hall Ways]

As she was headed for her class, her legs gave in. Making her fall down on her
knees, and ram her arm as she hit the wall. She started to pant as she tried to
rest.

Nanase: "I was... too careless..."

She closed her eyes as she laid to rest on the floor.

????: "Your so stupid."

The unknown figure picked her up and took her to the nurses office. Where he
placed her on the bed to rest, and to recover.

????: "See ya."

The figure left without a word.

[Human World - Tokyo - Streets]

Chika: "So Lezard-san...I understand this is too late but could you tell me
what really happen a year ago?"

He looked at Chika with a confused face.

Lezard: "I thought you knew?"

He laughed lightly as they walked.

Lezard: "Well there was a war between the angels and demons, they were
after something that can give them the ultimate power to rule any land. They
were called "Pure Souls", they are the souls have have the purist power that can
be wielded by any one. They said to be inside selected humans."

He went silent for a few moments.

Lezard: "And for angles they want to protect this power from the demons.
And so a war began, involving some humans as well. As you may have noticed by
now that one of the humans is Nanase. So I have to keep her safe for as long as
I can."

He looked back at Chika.

Lezard: "Wanna ask anything else?"

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-07-06 17:39:20
-tokyo streets-

Brock: "Are you coming or not?"

*slides both katana's back into there sheaths and turns to brock*

"sure ill come"

*walks into the doorway and closed behinds him, disappearing as it did*

"so whats going to happen now?"

Link | by inaby on 2008-07-06 18:48:44
"I must get going then.Hey Angel." Kenji said as he turned to Riana

"I ask you to take this Human with you.Just until she gets to her own Path." Kenji said as he stepped into his portal.

"I must get going then." he said as he closed the portal.

Kiara: what... but.. hey come back.... i don't get anything what angel are you talking about hey....

Link | by karuzo on 2008-07-06 23:30:06 (edited 2008-07-06 23:58:40)

~Upperworld-Primus Office~

Inside the office, Primus is resting after a rough day with some of his job. Thinking that some of Volcanus words about Hunter Unit, he decide to call Karuzo who takes care of Neo Tokyo to discuss a certain matter.

Primus: "Karuzo...Primus here. I want to discuss something regarding the Hunter Unit activity. Are you busy at the moment?"

Karuzo: No... why did you ask?? Spill it out already... Wait... don't tell me its about the "intervention" a while ago, its just its a wrong place to do such rukus... any way... what do you need??

"I must get going then.Hey Angel." Kenji said as he turned to Riana

"I ask you to take this Human with you.Just until she gets to her own Path." Kenji said as he stepped into his portal.

"I must get going then." he said as he closed the portal.

Kiara: what... but.. hey come back.... i don't get anything what angel are you talking about hey.

Riana: He means that you will decide for your life your own path...

Imp: "Kevin-sama and Midori-sama....we are the smallest task group that was assign to take on a large group of army. The key here is the stealth ability that cover us from being found in the middle of the mission until we reach to the supply base. I'll take care of the barrier but once inside make sure we do it fast. Same as other mission, once accomplished, we came back here okay?"

-then Vesace appeared from nowhere, Versace was known for his bulky armor and destructive power-

Vesace: I cam in peace, I came here as a order from my Commander, Karuzo Zweihander please can i have a word with all of you, a topic containing the information about Chika the underworld ally and my commander's message for he sensed that something is out of balance

-->

Link | by on 2008-07-06 23:55:01
[Human World-Xeno's house]

Sin: *open a map* "Now, right here...this is where the survivors were held. There's no opening to attack them when they still outside the Neo Tokyo area, the better way is waiting them to reach the border of the area where the barrier is the strongest. They'll let their guard down for sure. All of you will storm the transporter from inside the Neo Tokyo and take over the vehicle. Turn to the rendevous point where Shadow and Strike will wait to open the Gate of Underworld. Once the mission accomplished, retreat to the Ground base...here. Shigure-sama, do you understand? Belzark, Morholt...you will be the key to break down the barrier there...make sure you succeed"

Belzak: Don't worry, we can handle this.

Morholt: You can count on us. Finally I can test my anti-barrier spell on an angelic barrier.

Shigure: We'll do our best. What kind of transport vehicle will be targeting?

Belzak: Will there be other guards as well? I'm guessing the shield isn't their only defense tactic.

Link | by on 2008-07-07 23:19:14 (edited 2008-07-07 23:21:05)

Shigure: We'll do our best. What kind of transport vehicle will be targeting?

Belzak: Will there be other guards as well? I'm guessing the shield isn't their only defense tactic.

Strike: "Transport vehicle...if I'm not mistaken, they'll use the AD32 Ground Tracker. That's a standard transporting vehicle that the angel use. It sort like a truck. Or maybe they'll use AM213 Model Terrestial Lander. If they use this one then we have a problem. This one have an automated defence system"

Shadow: "As usual...Strike sempai is really thorough when it comes to vehicle"

Strike: "Shut up..."

Sin: "They'll be a thin line for guards....no officer I guess but don't let your guard down"

Imp: "Belzark, Morholt....I know that you're eager to test your spell but make sure you do it in a silent manner. We don't want any trouble since the angel might know something happen to the barrier if you just busting it up"

*Ichijou, Asuna, Midori and Saya came back from the kitchen with cakes and coffee*

Ichijou: "Here...Xeno's favourite, you too Lord Aaron"

Xeno: "Thank you..."

Aaron: "Thanks"

Asuna: "Here Shigure...I cut some sugar for your. You need to stay healthy you know. Is it okay with you Shigure?" *show a grim reaper face to shigure*

Saya: "Sin, Strike, Stealth, Shadow...here you go. Morholt, Belzark...get yours inside the kitchen"

*Sin, Strike, Stealth and Shadow take their cakes while Morholt and Belzard walk into the kitchen"

Kevin: "Where's mine?"

Midori: "Here...same like Shigure...sugar free"

Kevin: "What? Shigure just get less sugar but I'm sugar free? Wow..."

While everyone is eating then someone knock on the door and enter the house. It was a big man with an angelic armor. Everyone stand up but Xeno ask them to remain seated. Instead, he put down his cake and stand.

Xeno: "Hehe....So, it was you who makes the barrier shattered. Welcome to Xeno's house. What can I do for you?"

Vesace: "I came in peace, I came here as an order from my Commander, Karuzo Zweihander. Please, can i have a word with all of you, a topic containing the information about Chika the underworld ally and my commander's message for he sensed that something is out of balance"

Aaron: "You can leave the matter about the Underworld's ally Chika. We'll take care about it ourself but I'm really interested regarding that something is out of balance. Tell me Angel...what is it that your commander try to tell us?"

Brock and Kazuma enter the Angel Portal and dissapear. After a while, they emerge in front a door at 10th floor of an apartment. On the door is a name plate stating the owner of the apartment is Nanashi. Brock press the doorbell and a girl answer it.

Fiona: "Who is it?"

Brock: "It's Brock...open up Fiona"

Fiona: "Who's the person behind you"

Brock: "Our new recruitment policy...just let us in"

Fiona: "Okay" *open the door*

Brock: "Come in Kazuma"

Kazuma and Brock enter the room. Outside, the apartment seems like a normal place but once they walk inside, the view is changing. There's a long corridor and some hunters walk passing them. There's other room along the hallway including cafeteria and training room. Since there's a lot incident regarding the 21st street, the hunter is busy with the cleaning task so it was a bit crowded. Fiona lead them to an office at the end of the hallway and once inside, Nanashi is waiting for them with Kyo still lying on the floor.

Nanashi: "Seeing that the alarm is quiet means that you're an Angel....right Brock?"

Brock: "A wandering angel..."

Nanashi: *look at Kazuma and open a drawer* "Good...I'm captain Nanashi Lightning. You can call me Boss if you like. What's your name son? *gave Kazuma the Hunter form* Here take this form and fill it and once you finish with that, you'll be one of the Hunter member...easy right? Once you become a member, I'll be assigning a mission to you right here, right now...I'll pay you according to the contract that have been included inside the form. You're free to do anything, and everything that you need will taken care by the Hunter Unit. Do you understand...any question?"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Streets)~

Lezard and Chika is almost at the Iida High School. As they walk along the Street, Chika look at the school while Lezard gave the answer of his question. Surely he want the answer as he needs to compare the story of the event with the verson that he got from the demon.

Lezard: "Wanna ask anything else?"

Chika: "Well....if she doesn't like the demons...and as far as I know...Angel Force is much worse than the Demons...Why she didn't form a force of her own? A force that consist only human. She is the Pure Soul Human right?...She should have a power to do that"

~Human World-Karz's Office~

Karz is working on something inside his office when suddenly Adam enters the room. Beside him is Garrod, the messenger rabbit that Chrome sent. He bring another invitation since the time have come. Karz understand this and stop his work.

Karz: "Well, it seems your master is eager to see"

Garrod: "He miss you already"

Karz: "Hahaha!...Very well. Let's not makes your master waiting. Adam, let's go. See you later messenger"

Garrod: "Yes...Karz-sama"

Adam: "Karz-san....where are we going?"

Karz: "To the North Forest of the Mirage realm where the Lake of the Undead is located. The mirror that Garrod gave before will be pass to open the pathway to it. You'll see once we arrive there"

~Neo Tokyo-Supply Center~

Inside the briefing room, all the supply center officer is having a meeting with none other than the Ground Force Commander Volcanus. A huge display was open in front of the Briefing room and Volcanus gave an instruction that the new supply will be coming from the Upperworld.

Volcanus: "Listen up!! A new supply will be sent!! As usual, I don't want you to mess up!! A new portal will be open and I want all of you to guard it! Understand!?"

Vendetta: "......"

~Old Tokyo-Crater of Destruction(Prison)~

Reiko and the others were waiting inside the prison when suddenly the guards shout and ask them to come to the front. The cell door open and the warden of the prison enter the room with his men. They put on the cuff for every prisoner. Midori's father, Goro refuse to comply but after the guards threaten to kill his wife, Shizuka, he finally give up. Reiko stand near Shizuka as the event happen.

Prison Warden: "Now! Every one of you will be transported into the Neo Tokyo area. I don't want anyone to make any trouble or you'll be executed instantly. These gentleman will escort you to the transporter and keep quiet! I don't want to disturb other restless soul as they saw you leaving. Go!! Move!"

~Upperworld-Primus's office~

Karuzo: "No... why did you ask?? Spill it out already... Wait... don't tell me its about the "intervention" a while ago, its just its a wrong place to do such rukus... any way... what do you need?"

Primus: "Well...that's the first thing that I want to emphasize. I know you and your way of work but please reduce the intervention to a safe level. Volcanus is hard to handle when someone mess up with his work. Another thing is....There's 2 big event that will happen tonight. Do you know about it?"

*Primus stand up and walk to the window of his office while watching the garden*

Primus: "First...I want you to send someone to the Neo Tokyo Underground Supply Center. Maybe 1 or 2 of your man to guard the new supply that will arrive tonight at the supply center. The second task is I want you to send one of your man to the Old Tokyo, Crater of Destruction area. We have an important transfer item that we want you to guard. Cooperate with the Hunter Unit in this task. I know there's some misunderstand with your force and the Hunter Unit, but just for once try to cooperate with each other. Are there any question you want to ask Karuzo?"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-07-08 01:08:31
[Human World-Xeno's house]

Asuna: "Here Shigure...I cut some sugar for your. You need to stay healthy you know. Is it okay with you Shigure?" *show a grim reaper face to shigure*

Shigure: Uhhh... O-okay... T-thanks Asuna....

Saya: "Sin, Strike, Stealth, Shadow...here you go. Morholt, Belzark...get yours inside the kitchen"

Belzak: Alright, FOOD! I'm there! (runs to the kitchen)

Morholt: (bows) Thank you. (walks to the kitchen)

While everyone is eating then someone knock on the door and enter the house. It was a big man with an angelic armor. Everyone stand up but Xeno ask them to remain seated. Belzak wasn't to happy that an angel was near them and they weren't fighting. Morholt wasn't to keen on it either but kept himself cool.

Vesace: "I came in peace, I came here as an order from my Commander, Karuzo Zweihander. Please, can i have a word with all of you, a topic containing the information about Chika the underworld ally and my commander's message for he sensed that something is out of balance"

Aaron: "You can leave the matter about the Underworld's ally Chika. We'll take care about it ourself but I'm really interested regarding that something is out of balance. Tell me Angel...what is it that your commander try to tell us?"

Shigure: Uhhh... I'm sorry to disagree but I think it is okay to here what he has to say about Chika.

Wind message to Aaron: There might be some info in what he has to say that might help us in Saya's search.

Link | by on 2008-07-08 04:15:03
[Graveyard]

Kenji sat infront of the fire place with his Eyes closed.Hours after hours he sat there without movement.

Then he suddenly smiled.

"Your late,Tetsuya.." Kenji said as he opened his eyes and stared into the fire place as a shadowy figure emerged from behind him.

Link | by on 2008-07-08 12:49:41
-human world: hunter's HQ-

Nanashi: *look at Kazuma and open a drawer* "Good...I'm captain Nanashi Lightning. You can call me Boss if you like. What's your name son? *gave Kazuma the Hunter form* Here take this form and fill it and once you finish with that, you'll be one of the Hunter member...easy right? Once you become a member, I'll be assigning a mission to you right here, right now...I'll pay you according to the contract that have been included inside the form. You're free to do anything, and everything that you need will taken care by the Hunter Unit. Do you understand...any question?"

*as kazuma listen he started to fill out the form, after he finished he gave it to nanashi*

"so boss whats my mission? Hope its fun"

Link | by on 2008-07-08 13:06:53
[Human World - Iida High School - Nurse's Office]

Nanase slowly awoke from her peaceful slumber, only o find out she was somewhere
else then where she had passed out. She pondered to herself how. Then she looked
at the clock to see school was already over.

Nanase: "Oh, Lezard must be waiting by now. I need to hurry."

She got up from bed and rushed down the halls, down stairs and around corners.
Finally she had made it out side, where she saw Lezard and another man walking
toward the gates. She ran toward them.

[Human World - Iida High School - Front Gates]

Chika: "Well....if she doesn't like the demons...and as far as I know...Angel
Force is much worse than the Demons...Why she didn't form a force of her own? A
force that consist only human. She is the Pure Soul Human right?...She should have
a power to do that"

Lezard: "Its not that easy, humans have simple minds. Not everyone will
believe a story about angels and demons, and not willing to give their lives
away for some war."

Lezard thought for a moment on the second question.

Lezard: "There aren't many Pure Soul humans left, most of them have
already sided with the demons. And the rest no one knows where. She does have
the power to do something much greater then creating a force but her---"

Nanase: "Lezard!"

Nanase stopped by him, panting slowly from the run.

Lezard: "You should have walked instead..."

Nanase: "I didn't want too..." *pants*

Nanase looked at Chika, still a show of a little fear.

Nanase: "Umm... Nice to meet you..."

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by karuzo on 2008-07-08 23:21:35 (edited 2008-07-08 23:29:58)

Shigure: Uhhh... I'm sorry to disagree but I think it is okay to here what he has to say about Chika.

Wind message to Aaron: There might be some info in what he has to say that might help us in Saya's search.

Vesace: Very well, almost an hour ago, Chika was inside of Neo- Tokyo, then Kyo one of the Hunter Unit wanted your ally dead, but Riana our ally managed to intervene and the girl made a good escape... as of now Chika was in the hands of unknown angel... presumably a wandering angel... Do not worry we Guardia Angelixia will never kill her for the reason is that that person holds a important information

About the message from my Commander... If you want to infiltrate Neo- Tokyo.. you have a little time to do you task... for my commander sensed that power clouded some of his allies...

-then the angel faced the with gratitude-

Vesace: I am doing this as a gratitude for the help 2 years ago... Tell them... the "Element Masters" that their parents were alright... but please save them....

And promise me in behalf of my Commander please do not destroy any infrastructure if necessary because building them is tough ^^

-then the angel disappeared with a flashing light-

~Upperworld-Primus's office~

Karuzo: "No... why did you ask?? Spill it out already... Wait... don't tell me its about the "intervention" a while ago, its just its a wrong place to do such rukus... any way... what do you need?"

Primus: "Well...that's the first thing that I want to emphasize. I know you and your way of work but please reduce the intervention to a safe level. Volcanus is hard to handle when someone mess up with his work. Another thing is....There's 2 big event that will happen tonight. Do you know about it?"

*Primus stand up and walk to the window of his office while watching the garden*

Primus: "First...I want you to send someone to the Neo Tokyo Underground Supply Center. Maybe 1 or 2 of your man to guard the new supply that will arrive tonight at the supply center. The second task is I want you to send one of your man to the Old Tokyo, Crater of Destruction area. We have an important transfer item that we want you to guard. Cooperate with the Hunter Unit in this task. I know there's some misunderstand with your force and the Hunter Unit, but just for once try to cooperate with each other. Are there any question you want to ask Karuzo?"

Karuzo: Correction... we Guradia Angelixia never hated the Hunter Unit, its just that some of them are using their power at the wrong time... alright let's go..

-Karuzo ended the call, then an angel appeared-

???: It seems that we a potential attack

Karuzo: Yes.. but Why??

???: I see....

Karuzo: Let's do it... Tallgeese and Eternal on the Supply Center, I and Riana will go at the Old Tokyo

???: Did she??

Karuzo: Yes.. she is here and i am going to meet her....

-then the Commander left-

???: Alright i will never fail you

-Inside Neo- Tokyo, Kiara and Riana landed on the park-

Riana: Here we are back to our city... I wish that i can be friends with you Kiara-sama

-then Karuzo appeared-

Karuzo: Are you hurt??

Riana: No.. Not at all

-->

Link | by on 2008-07-09 05:23:01

Vesace: "I am doing this as a gratitude for the help 2 years ago... Tell them... the "Element Masters" that their parents were alright... but please save them....And promise me in behalf of my Commander please do not destroy any infrastructure if necessary because building them is tough" *smile*

Xeno: "We'll consider your wish Angel and thank you for your time"

*then the angel disappeared with a flashing light*

Sin: "Xeno-sama...can we trust the information that the angel gave"

Xeno: "I see no loss for trusting a reliable source. Part of the information is similar to what we have....and I doubt Karuzo will send someone into the Demon's house just to play...he is not that kind of man"

Aaron: "From his tone he hold no malice whatsoever...I take his information is reliable"

Saya: "This mean Derykard, Void and I will head towards the Neo Tokyo area"

Xeno: "And I'll go investigate the area where the balance crumble. Wanna come Aaron, Minato?"

Aaron: "Sure"

Sin: "Meanwhile, we will go prepare the other supporting task"

Xeno: "Everyone....break time is over. It's time for us to start the mission. Shigure, Asuna, Morholt and Belzark. I hope you all remember the plan. Make sure you save them"

Asuna: "We will...right Shigure?"

Aaron: "Kevin, Midori and Imp. Your task is hard with a small group to infiltrate the enemy's territory. Don't push yourself to hard. If you sense that you can't win the battle, don't hesitate to retreat okay?"

Kevin: "We won't retreat"

Midori: "We'll get the mission accomplished"

Imp: "Don't worry Aaron-sama....I know how drag them back"

Aaron: "Good"

Xeno: "Saya...be careful okay. Although this mission sounds easy...don't let your guard down. Derykard, Void...watch over her...if she have a scratch on her body...you better wish you have more scratch on yours"

Derykard: "Yes sir"

Saya: "Bye onii-chan~!"

Xeno: "Ichijou...take care of the house"

Ichijou: "Very well, I'll prepare dinner for all of you"

Xeno: "All...Goodluck"

After that, Xeno, Aaron and Minato dissapear. The Judgement Knights walk outside and began their task as they ride their Darkmare and dissapear. Asuna signal Shigure and Morholt to move.

Asuna: "Shigure...let's go. To the Old Tokyo"

Nanashi: "Okay...Kazuma-san...now you're officially a hunter unit member. You'll receive your badge after a few days but for now I'll assign you to a mission. Brock...I'm going to cancel your holiday. You also going to this mission"

Brock: "What!!?"

Nanashi: "Kazuma, Brock..I hereby sending you to the Old Tokyo. Cooperate with the Guardia Angelixia force to guard a transfer item. Though I never intend to do a protection mission. Your real task is to take on these individual" *toss a bingo book on the desk*

Brock: *read the book*"Wow....all of them is S class prey. Are you sure?"

Nanashi: "Sure...I'm really sure. Now leave my office...I have other things to attend to"

Brock and Kazuma walk out of the room and head towards the teleportation room. They enter the B3 Teleport System and teleport into the Prison in the Old Tokyo Area. An officer is waiting for them.

~Old Tokyo-Prison(Teleportion Room)~

Brock: "Welcome to the Underground Prison Kazuma-san....make yourself comfortable"

Officer: "Greeting...Mr. Brock...and this is..."

Brock: "This is mr. Kazuma"

Officer: "Yes...Mr. Kazuma. I already receive the order from the Chief Warden. Please follow me"

The officer lead Brock and Kazuma further into the prison. Brock look around the prison, he knew some of the face since some of the prisoner was his own work as a hunter. As they walk, The Officer look at Kazuma's face.

Officer: "Mr. Kazuma, it seems your face tells me that you have some question about the prison. Is there something bothering you Mr. Kazuma?"

~Old Tokyo-Prison(Hallways)~

Reiko, Goro and Shizuka walk in a line with other survivors of the Grand Destruction along the hallways. As they march through the stairs and empty cells, an officer walk pass them with 2 others who looks like an Angel. The prison guards shove them once in a while to make sure they walk forward.

Reiko: "Shizuka-san, Goro-san...are you okay?"

Goro: "I'm okay but I'm not sure about my wife"

Shizuka: "Don't worry...I can hold on"

Guard: "Hey! Shut Up!...Move!!"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Iida High School's Front Gates)~

Chika watch as Nanase walk towards him and Lezard. He knew that he is a bit rude before, maybe because he is tired and a little bit panic but now he's okay, he can keep his face straight.

Nanase: "Umm... Nice to meet you..."

Chika: "Yes...Err...Nanase-san, Lezard and I is having a discussion....I think I'm going to take his advice and follow you in order to get protection. I hope you don't mind Nanase-san....I left my things inside the Ramen Shop before. How about we go there before heading to your place?"

~Neo Tokyo-Supply Center~

After the Meeting with Volcanus, Vendetta, A Major Rank Angel storm out of the Meeting room in a bad mood. Following him is his soldier who deal with the building's construction.

Vendetta: "Stupid old man....always gave us the hard time. Didn't I send a report that this Supply Center can't handle too many inventory and equipment at the same time, yet he discard the situation and push the items inside"

Angel Soldier: "What do we do Major?"

Vendetta: "Expand the storage unit. Make a space between Area 1B and 3B"

Angel Soldier: "But sir...if we do that, we have to destroy the soldier's quarters"

Vendetta: "I don't care. Just do it. Now, is the Guardia Angelixia's Personnel have arrive?"

Angel Soldier: "They'll be here soon, Major"

Vendetta: "Good...make sure they come to see me first"

~Neo Tokyo-Karuzo's Office~

Shagi appear in front of Karuzo bearing another letter in his possesion. It was a letter to tell that the time have come to enter the Forest of Mirage. He walk slowly towards Karuzo and present the letter.

Shagi: "Now....where is Karuzo-sama?"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-07-09 11:57:26
[Human World - Iida High School - Front Gates]

Chika: "Yes...Err...Nanase-san, Lezard and I is having a discussion....I think
I'm going to take his advice and follow you in order to get protection. I hope you
don't mind Nanase-san....I left my things inside the Ramen Shop before. How about
we go there before heading to your place?"

Nanase: "Alright. I don't don't mind stopping by there." She looked at Lezard.

Lezard: "But we can't stay long, okay?"

Nanase nodded and started to walk toward the location. As she went ahead a little
bit, Lezard turned back to Chika with a serious face.

Lezard: "We better hurry, theres an evil aura in this area."

He then walked to follow Nanase.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-07-09 14:29:02
[Human World-Skies of Old Tokyo]

Shigure, Asuna, Morholt and Belzak were riding on Nightmares. The sight underneath was a total disaster area. The residential area was no more. The tall buildings of Tokyo city proper were in ruins. The Tokyo tower was now a large pile of scrap metal...

Shigure: Though it is saddening that our city is no more, there is a good point to this. There won't be a place for any angels to hide. So, let's review how we'll go about this plan.

Belzak: Morholt and I will hide in either side of the road where the transport will pass.

Morholt: By using the anti-barrier spell on both side of the shield, it will quickly weaken the shield and destroying it will be a breeze.

Shigure: Then Asuna and I will head towards the holding area of the vehicle to free the survivors.

Belzak: I will be in front of you two on the approach.

Morholt: While I'll be on the back to cover you.

Belzak: We take out the guards then take over the vehicle.

Morholt: And we bring the vehicle to the Gate.

Shigure: Alright... (Senses the wind) It seems that they haven't arrived here so we have time to get ready. Let's head over to the edge of the border.

[Human World-Streets of Old Tokyo-Near Border]

The rescue team lands on the path where the transport will pass. The two knights made the Nightmares disappear so not to catch attention.

Shigure: Alright, since we are here let's check if we can use anything here on our mission. (looks at Asuna) Any suggestions for the plan?

Link | by on 2008-07-10 02:14:33
-Old Tokyo_Prison-

The officer lead Brock and Kazuma further into the prison. Brock look around the prison, he knew some of the face since some of the prisoner was his own work as a hunter. As they walk, The Officer look at Kazuma's face.

Officer: "Mr. Kazuma, it seems your face tells me that you have some question about the prison. Is there something bothering you Mr. Kazuma?"

*Kazuma looks up at the officer*

"its nothing much just wondering what going to happen on the mission, that all"

*kazuma continues walking while looking into the prison cells*

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ... 16 Displaying 101 to 120 of 321 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0098 seconds at 2024-03-29 04:55:33