Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-09-22 21:55:26
well, I need a rhythm, the main guitar part (possibly can be able to be subbed out), a small synth part in the back... and others... 4? 5? something like that.

Link | by on 2007-09-23 05:29:00
ahh.. sorry.. I always busy at weekend.. ~_~'

@mystuhmusic: I'll try to record something,, and I'll send it to you when it's finished.. :]

Link | by on 2007-09-23 09:46:34
Hey, congrats to the winners in the karaoke competition! yaaayy!!

Hey! are you guys going to record the music too?... that's cool!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-09-23 10:03:15
Oh my, everyone is so lively at Karaoke club ^^;; ahahaha, and Congrats to all the winners(who is technically everyone despite what the judges say =D)

Lol...i've been photoshopping lately ehehehe, it's kinda fun...So...how long is it going to take before we fully choose the motto? ^^;;

Recording the music...interesting ^^

Link | by on 2007-09-23 14:30:46
@ Mystuhmusic: what would the synth part come from? ._.

@ Mrtakeiteasy: um... *sweat* we chose the motto already?

[I think ._.]

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-23 15:04:38
Did we choose the motto?
oh yeah, we did. DUH it's on our cards :P:P:P

haha.

Ummmm...@ mystuhmusic:
Soooo, are you going to write the music before or after rEi sends you his part? Cause I think he can play the main guitar =D

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-23 15:19:16 (edited 2007-09-23 15:45:33)
Awesome Rei!

ok change of plans then, I'm going to wait till Rei gives me his part, that takes a huge load off my back and all I have to do is add the other tidbits in XD I have some people and some instruments in mind already, I'll pm those I know I will need when I listen to the song a few more times.

OOOO and NIce new Avi Suzaku! Fuji ftw!

oh btw, I definately already decided that I need the clapping, anybody interested? XD more than like 5 people lol.

Rixena, what kind of Organ do you have? (church, rock, etc.)

Hikari, Most likely from what made the the synth in the first place, a keyboard XD I might be doing that myself.

Link | by on 2007-09-23 17:26:43
Clapping?! I think I can help out on that!!

Link | by on 2007-09-23 17:30:40
I want to help with the karaoke too...what do u need Mystuh?

And yes...as Mr.Takeiteasy said...EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!!

The special radio hasn't air yet...I'll announce the exact day and time...^-^

@Engel: I would like to have you as a special guest on radio...I really enjoyed your entries in the competition, plus I also want you to be the rep. of the karaoke club ^-^ We can make more people join hehehe *hugs Engel...ohh and...I also want to duet with you ^-^ Would you like to do that?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-23 17:53:48
@ mystuhmusic:
XD glad you like my new set :3

I think I can help out with clapping too =D

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-23 17:55:33 (edited 2007-09-23 17:55:53)
THe things I don't have yet are
drums(Optional, I can work with my keyboard on this)
tambourine(Optional, same with the drums)
The talking (optional, depends on Engel wanting the dialogue or not)
clapping (I would really rather have real people do this one ^.^)

And I will proly need a piano,

I will need Rixena and the wonderful organ ^.^

Rei is like the main part in this whole thing

And I will and synth with my keyboard.

Ok list set out, but is not set in stone. If anybody notices anything not in this list in the song that might be wanted, tell me!

Link | by on 2007-09-23 17:58:20
Sweet...

I wanna do the dialogue!! that's one of the best parts about it!! i think we should do that talking :3

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-23 18:10:18 (edited 2007-09-23 18:27:09)
EHHHHHH!!!!! Pame!!! You want me to be the special guest?! *teary eyes* I'm more than glad to do it!! But... my scedule is kinda tight (due to work) so I'm afraid I'm only able to come on if the Radio is during the weekends.
Earliest time I can come on is Fri 4am (which is when I'll reach home after work) till Sunday 3am (need to prepare for work the next day) in Gendou time. Do tell me early so I can plan my time ahead. X__X sorry if I caused you any inconvinience in timings!!
Hmm... what song do you have in mind? Me goto go practise~~
*runs around the room* soo excited!! *hugz Pame*

@mystuhmusic:: Actually I was thinking about it ytd... like perhaps we can add dialogs like the Lucky Star Opening...
"Hajimaru zo... Starto shimasu~ ... Lets go... etcetcetc~ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."
Think it might be kinda boring if no dialogs are added~
And me wanna do that talking too!! But... but... I'll be in Hey!Say! =(

Ah!! I suddenly remembered!! Kero plays the piano right? Wanna get her to help?
And if u need flute... I think we all know the right person~ .___.

========================================================================
Reminders!!

Please remember to choose the song that you wanna do as the KC theme song.
Choices: Hare Hare Yukai, Hey!Say!, Mata Ashita
There is a cap of the number of people who can do each song (depending on song) and the members who get the song of their choice will be on a first come first serve basis so act fast!!

By far, only Suzaku, Z, mystuhmusic and Engel have choose their song. (Did I miss anyone?)

Link | by on 2007-09-23 22:07:46
Yea...yea!~! I meant theme song!~! Not Motto ehehehe... XD

Lol...I haven't exactly inputted my own singing in here yet so I don't get myself a karaoke card XD Hahahaha, I enjoy listening to everyone singing, and no matter how bad they are...they aren't as bad as me, so we all cheer up and improve together XD

@LOL!~! Lucky Star Opening likish...ehehehhe funnnnny XD

Link | by on 2007-09-23 22:17:10
@Mrtakeiteasy:: Hmm... you don't really have to post a song b4 you are eligible for the card... And u don't have to post it in this thread~ Posting it in the Share Your Karaoke Thread is fine too~ Posting songs here instead of the other thread is more for those who really want our Vocal COaches to comment on their singing~~
As for the theme song, actually we have decided 3 songs (namely Hare Hare Yukai, Hey!Say! and Mata Ashita) thru voting. Each member have to choose 1 of the 3 songs to sing (cause we have on last count 57 members and I doubt it quite possible to fit everyone into 1 song, thus we have 3 songs... making it Theme song(s))
So which song would you like to sing? Also, can you play any instruments?

@Rei:: Any idea who is making Mrtakeiteasy's card? =?

Link | by on 2007-09-23 22:42:46
@Engelness - Sadly, alas, I do not play an instrument >< ahahahaha, i've tried and failed ehehe. I'll like sing to Hey!Say! or Mata Ashita, i don't think my voice can keep up with Hare Hare Yukai ehehehe...plus, I won't strain my voice to go that high ahaha.

Link | by on 2007-09-23 22:46:07
@mytakeiteasy:: heehee... I can't really play instruments either~~ ^^
Hmm... I'm afraid each member can only choose 1 song. Which do you prefer to sing more? For Mata Ashita, the recording will only start later when the music is ready... We'll be making our own Mata Ashita Instrumental for the KC theme so it'll take a while~

Link | by on 2007-09-23 23:01:21
Hahaha, I think i'll go along with Hey!Say! because it's easier it seems for me to sing ahahaha. Plus, Mata Ashita is going to be instrumental it seems, so that's gonna be awsome X-D

Link | by on 2007-09-24 00:00:22 (edited 2007-09-24 02:16:26)
@mrtakeiteasy:: OK! so Hey!Say! it'll be. And for mata ashita... what I meant was we are gonna make our own instrumental (coz there isn't one readily off the "rack") and then do the usual song recording by the members who choose this song~

Link | by on 2007-09-24 03:43:56 (edited 2007-09-24 03:44:14)
@Suzaku: huee?? no.. I'm not really good.. actually.. ^^'

@mystuhmusic: ummm.. don't expect too much from me.. I record using my mp3 player.. the quality won't be very good.. and I'm not sure if the result of me playing will be nice either xDD I'll send it as soon as it finished.. :] i've been pretty busy lately.. ~_~'

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ... 50 Displaying 101 to 120 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0130 seconds at 2024-04-23 01:52:13