Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-05-24 11:05:44
And Gendou has spoken! ^-^ So let's keep uploading more songs

Without you: I can't listen to your song T-T I won't open! Buaaaaa

Erkun: Ahahahahaaha..*almost on tears...Let's see In order to duet with Shinta I have to wait a long long time...since he has to fix his computer in order to sing T-T So...duet with him first won't really work >_<

Zparticus: Wohooo Fiveman!!! Catchy song!

Neon: ^-^ Niceee!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-05-24 11:11:12
YES GENDOU has spoken *echoes Pame-chan^^*whoa 4 pages already! O.o...so much to listen too..sorry for the late reply nee ..mina-san^^ OMG..this AWFULLY LONG post makes me DIZZY @_@ *swirly-eyed*

@Shinta: if ur being misunderstood..u can sing to clear that misunderstanding!^^ ..

@Falcona: hehe yay ur posting more!^^ *hugs*

@Engelwings: aww thanx!! im happy now :P broken wings was lovely! i luv ur version so much better :P altho u did breathe over the mic a bit too hard..but yeah i still luv it

@Neon: ur comment makes my day^^..luv the Endless Story duet!^^ +Super-galz! that was some gr8 singing

@William: trying to convert every single song i find wihtout a karaoke version lol..yeah vocals can't be rid of completely.. cool song^^ nice beat^^ nice singin'!

@Asdertygh: did u remove ur song ?:(:( can't find it

@Erkun: i haven't said yet..welcome to the thread!!having fun? :P cool song there :P + btw, like ur siggy

@Mizuki: kawaii voice! welcome to the thread don't think i've seen u b4^^

@Z: that was enjoyable!^^ lol cute..cute!

ICD: great duet! i really like duets^^ u gotta record more of those!! :P

@Pame: finally..one from u!! ^^ havent heard ur voice for a while now *letz par--ty* ^^ beautiful voice!^^ btw i thought of recording that too..congratz on the honors received u deserve them!

@Benfok: irrashaimase! having fun? yeah? u gotta sing more now i like ur voice!^^nice control

@Z: ya introducing songs of doom to newcomers?? *nudge*it was fun listening to that new song..u hav the wackiest songs ever! :P

Link | by on 2007-05-24 14:45:58
@Pame: Oh no!!! Hmmm... have you trying saving the file to your hard drive first. Maybe you can try listening to it later. I am sorry.

Thank you all for your kind comments. I will see if I can record more. Since some of you ask me about singing I will humbly give some advice/experience.

1)Try not to sing from the throat but from your diaphragm
2)don't drink anything cold, sweet, hot, etc. Drink some room temperature water to lubricate your throat

3)try not to sing by following a song because you can't hear your own voice

If anyone have any good tip, please do share. I would love to know.

Link | by on 2007-05-24 15:47:00
*faints

OMG...I just heard it...Without you Nice!! Such a beaituful deep voice! *Cries...I love deeep voices!!!! ^-^ Ahh Please upload more more more!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-05-24 16:27:37
Uh oh, we gotta be careful...:P

@ Without You:
OMG...I just heard it too!! It's really pretty!! I LOVE your voice!!!

And thank you for the great advice...please upload more~!!!!!

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-05-24 18:04:21
@Gendou san::
honto ni gomen nasai m(-_-)m *bows*

@Z::
Hahaha... v enthu singing as usual and I think... I'm starting to like songs like these... =*

@Neon::
Well done on this one! Hahaha... No worries on the wrong words part... cause I always do that too! Hmm... I don't remember this anime but I'm sure I've hear this song B4 somewhere....

@Pame::
Hahaha... pinch ur hubby's ears to quicken the process of him fixing his PC! We wanna hear a duet! >.~

@Without you::
Nice advice. Maybe I just add someting to your Point #3~
3.1) If you sing following a song, do it with a headphone/earpieces but only one side of it to your ear, thus leaving the other ear free to listen to your own voice. This is good when singing a song u are not familiar with. =)
Also... one qn to ask. How do you usually "open" up your voice? Cause I have the problem of my voice "sleeping" in and I'll need to sing for quite a while B4 it opens up =.=

Link | by on 2007-05-24 18:15:56
okie~
I sang the English version of the opening of Fruits Basket :3 cause it's about the only English version of a song from anime that I like o.O
but it's just the TV size T_T
Click here to watch 'For-Fruits-Basket-English-TV'

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-05-24 19:40:30
@Tsume: it's gooood~~ what's the title of the original song??

Link | by on 2007-05-24 21:13:16
@Hikari: it's good but it sounds so low... I had to turn the volume at almost 100 to barely hear it >__<. That aside, it's goodie!

@W/o you: that was great!... I liked it a lot!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-05-24 21:40:37 (edited 2007-05-24 21:43:11)
@Hikari: I haven't heard the original so I can't make a comparison. You do sound a little soft and somewhat quivering. But you do sound cute. Keep trying.

@Engeliz: Thanks for the added advice. I do that sometimes myself when I want to sing a duet. It is very good training for the ears.

I usually use my favorite word, which is "Woooo" to open my voice. The "wooo" word also help open up the throat as well. I remembered an interview of a singer that said that your natural key is the key you speak with. So you might want to "Wooo" at your nature speak frequency. That would probably be the best way to open your voice. Once you warmed up to your natural tone, start moving onto other key and vary the volume. I do this every morning when I drive to work. ^__^

I hope this help.

Link | by on 2007-05-24 23:37:19
Erkun:
I don't wanna... they'll (parents and sister) hear me XP

Kuya Z:
Hahahaha!!! I can't do that... too shy.
It's a very catchy song... I alway enjoy your songs. ^___^

Rei and DN:
You sure? I'm pretty confident thatit's very close to a song of doom :P

Without You:
Nice tips... Although it's so hot in my country you'd want ice in everything you drink! Hehehehe

Hikari:
It's a nice song... and you sang great...but your voice is so soft.

Link | by on 2007-05-25 01:58:56
@Without You::
"Wooo".... do you do that loudly or softly? coz when I do it softly (at office) like no effect :S hahaha
Moving on to other keys eh... tt reminds me of how chinese opera singers practise their voice (or diaphragm?)... think they used "Ah!"... wait... or was that the western style... Ok... I'm mixed up *_*

@Hikari::
You sounded like you were trembling. But u do have a nice voice. Couldn't really made out the words though. The speakers here not as loud as the ones I have at home :(

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-25 03:30:20 (edited 2007-05-25 03:33:55)
@Neon:
I see... Well, you could always sing loud when nobody's at home except you. :D

@Without you:
Mmm... thanks for your insights about singing! *woooooo~*

Here's a butchering of a classic XDD:

Tactics

The backing track kinda lacks bass but oh well...

EDIT:

@Rea: Oh, thanks. ^^

Link | by on 2007-05-25 04:06:06 (edited 2007-05-25 08:16:42)
@Rea: kawaii? nah... it ish my ebil~ness voice... *hugs* ~nice to meet yah! =^^=

@without: ~thanks for sharing some tips... =^^=

@hikari: ~kawaii~ness voice... ^^..i know this song...

==================================

now... my ebil~ness voice... i've been watching lucky star and i love
the concept of their ending song... another "harana" (serenade) for my crush... =^^=

Sore ga Ai Desho by ~mizuki~

i want to try singing the ~chala~head~chala~(dragonball)... *ebil laugh*

EDIT:

@er-kun: i saw you in the chat...but i can't see clearly the ER in your avy... =^^=
*playing er-kun's song* *sings with er-kun* i used to sing this song...

Link | by on 2007-05-25 07:17:29 (edited 2007-05-25 07:17:46)
Erkun:
nice song~ *claps*

Mizuki:
Love this song! *sings along with mizuki*

keep the karaoke coming! XD

Link | by on 2007-05-25 09:32:32
Yaaaaaaaay New songs!!

Hikari: Cute! Were you nervous? You voice was kind of shakey, but it didn't sound bad ^-^ Nice nice

Erkun: Tactics!! OMG Yaaaaaaaay for Old School anime!!! Tactics was my favorite when I was 12! *Tears...That was great! Was that a midi of the song? If that's the case. I can give you the original Karaoke of the song, it will sound super great with your voice. Great great job!!! *Claps!

Link | by on 2007-05-25 09:52:12
@Erkun::
I miss this song~~ Which anime is it from? can't rem =X U sang very well.... *feeling nostalgic*

@M::
Nice nice song! another nice song by M!! But the ending was a sudden one.. *!SHOCKED!*
*sings with M... Chala Head chala~~ *

OK... I couldn't stand it anymore!! I wanna sing and so this is the song I said I'll sing the other time... and OMG... I did myself a SOD :p "Enjoy" this classic~
"Cruel Angel Thesis"

Also, is nice to have an ending to accompany the opening song in "A Cappella"...my own version. Is my 1st try in acappella... think it came out horrible. =X Would love to have some comments on it though.
"Fly me to the moon"

(PS: both song songs are found on the same site so need not click twice =3 )

Link | by on 2007-05-25 10:17:04
Mizu: That song is cute! But volume a little llouder next time! ^-^ The music was way louder than your voice. ^-^ But it still was nice! Wohooo I like the rhythm of the song a lot.

Engel: Omg! It's Tactics from Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X In other countries.
Wohhooo Zankokuna Tenshi no Teeze... I love this song! Classic time *Cries! This was the first song I sang in a karaoke contest...I'm so nostalgic right now...it was really nice ^-^

Fly me to the moon: Wohooo! I'll try to find a karaoke background for you. That was really nice.

Link | by Terror on 2007-05-25 15:06:20
'Gravity-as-sung-by-TOD'

Done a little quickly and right near the edge of my pitch limits, but good enough...

Link | by on 2007-05-25 17:29:21
@ErKun: that was great!... I loved the effect too!, nice!
@Mizuki: so good!, btw I like that song a lot! Mikuni Shimokawa has great songs!
@TOD: nice!, that kind of song is just perfect for you to sing it, it sounded really great!
@Engel: Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars... ^__^ great!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ... 50 Displaying 101 to 120 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0137 seconds at 2024-03-29 07:40:38