Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Key-Type romance discussion club (join us)
Link | by Massacre Town(MaTo) - Moggle on 2007-09-06 15:32:44
Thanks, Izumo. I've added all the names to the list. Oh, and if it's a game you want - you may probably download it with torrent. I personally use mininova.org

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-06 15:33:08
yeah that's a big obvious. the school days game has about five parts, each around two gigs or so.
one part alone in your client is friggin' tough, although if you really wait night x night, day x night to dL piece by piece, you'll eventually get it.
...or, one part of the five or so that is. X3

maybe i'll give the air game a try first although i hope the torrent i dLed has a translation.
i played a demo of some game (forget the title) before, and even that was in japanese.

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-06 15:58:04 (edited 2007-09-06 15:59:22)
School Days took me 2 days to download.

If you're using Azureus try to make sure you have opened ports for it, and be sure to right click > adv > networks and see if the torrent is running all 3 BT networks.

So far I have a 8Mbps connection w/ a 12Mbps during non-peak hours
So I get DL speeds up to 800-1300 KBps

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-06 16:05:09
i usually use bitcomet. i don't have the best connection in the world though, but it beats dial-up for sure.
i'll try to dL the air game, using the azureus program (to test things out).
i never really dLed anything using this before, so i'm not sure if it's better for me then bitcomet.

if things go okay, i'll try the school days game, this time in azureus.

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-06 16:21:07
Azureus is da bomb (^_^) v

Link | by on 2007-09-07 04:13:31
since it's not in the list, do anyone know this anime?

i just watch the first ep, and it sure does come from the game

shinkyoku soukai polyphonica

kono aozora ni yakusoku wo -> not sure if the origin is a game

Link | by on 2007-09-07 04:49:21
I watch it, but currently... the subbing seems to have either frozen or dropped.

I want to watch it so bad lol, the music is very nice the ED I mean : Concordia

Link | by on 2007-09-07 05:09:55 (edited 2007-09-07 05:11:23)
WHAT!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which one is dropped?? polyphonica?

~sad, so sad...... it's a sad sad situation.........~

we need elton john to sing it TT sob

TT

Link | by Massacre Town(MaTo) - Moggle on 2007-09-07 16:32:15
BlakBlade was talking about polyphonica a lot. From what he said, it appears to be a great anime :) So i doubt it'll drop so easly :) I'm planning to watch it myself, but only after it's out completely :)

Link | by on 2007-09-07 20:29:54 (edited 2007-09-07 20:32:17)
the latest episode was release some 3-4 weeks ago
0------------------
Correction a month ago.

Yesy status is still going...

Link | by on 2007-09-08 08:30:29 (edited 2007-09-08 10:17:59)
@ SkyL-san
Well...i'm a 'visual novel' fan in general...i've played many over the years....from the softcore titles (Age,Key,Typemoon,Giga,Minori,Navel, etc.) to hardcore titles (Kaguya,Studio Ego!,Cherrysoft,G.J?, etc.). It's just kinda cool that nowadays some of these are being made into anime series...mainstream & hentai. Alot are crossing over to more mainstream. There are many titles that i think should & may be anime series....hopefully these wishes may come true in the future.

Both the series named by Hearms-san were originally 'visual novels' as well.

Polyphonica - an all-ages 'kinetic novel' made by Ocelot. Split into 3 series. The anime based on the Crimson series. There are 4 stories based on Crimson. The anime i think is part one but i may be mistaken. Kinda cool that some characters from the other series (BLACK & White) make cameos.
As for the status of the subs....yeah the process is at a standstill....only a few episodes have been subbed. Luckily i don't mind the RAW ver. since i understand a bit of it....it helps knowing the premise of the story so i won't be confused. Anyways a nice series with some very good music (what do you expect from a series that uses instruments as weapons ^__^)...it's cool the end credits use the same graphics (CG) as in the game. Personally i like the game theme songs sung by Rita...but eufonius & kukui do nice jobs.

Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo - Developed by Giga (also made VG NEO & Baldr Force) was released in i think June 2006. A nice series about friendships & love...& the pain of a possible seperation. Original music was done by I've sound with KOTOKO doing the theme song "allegreto". Unlike Polyphonica...Kono Aozora is a H-game. There are some graphic pics of sexuallity & nudity....O.O! Not hardcore but offensive enough for those not used to stuff like this.

Fave character is Naoko Asakura (has the cross pin in her hair) cause her voice is done by the incomparable Ai Orikasa (Ryoko!!! & Duo Maxwell). Love her sassiness.

Anyways both are good series to follow & would make a nice addition to the list. With both series playing the game ver. is not nessesary but those who want more details may like to try them.

Link | by on 2007-09-08 10:21:40
lol I know what happens, I've read the novel. But I REALLY wanna watch the anime.

The characters are beautifully drawn in the novels and I like learning alot about new worlds.

Sigh
I really hope they don't decide to drop it.

I'm thinking about joining the forum over at Yesy and join the Shinkyoku fan thread lol

Link | by on 2007-09-08 10:42:30
Wow! cool....you've read the light novels for Polyphonica already SkyL-san?!!! I've only played the game...well only part 3&4 of the Crimson story...always wanted to try to books. I've only read 'Kara no Kyokai' (MOVIE IN DECEMBER..part 1 of 7!!!) & currently on volume 3 of 'Fate/Zero'. This i can see get animated in the near future.

THe game by the way is unlike other 'visual novels'...all you do is read alot of text....it's called a kinetic novel cause everything is set. I mean there are no choices to be made....you just 'turn the page' when prompted to. It's a little dull/boring but the pretty designs & music make up for it.

The subbing process is like Negima?!.....even though i have the whole series only up to ep.19 is subbed. I wanna see the rest to get some of the jokes they have in the anime. Some scenes look hilarious but i have no idea what they are saying!! T__T.

Link | by Massacre Town(MaTo) - Moggle on 2007-09-08 16:15:18
By the way, two questions.
1)Do they plan on making an anime after Fate/Zero and UBW?
2)Why did the Negima!? translation stopped?

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-08 16:34:05
mahora-subs is the ONLY group i can find subbing Negima!?.
it friggin' sucks cause they were slow, then i was able to get all of the the episodes before they started again.
then when they got to 19, their momentum just... stopped.

not sure why they're taking forever... but it hurts me since i love Negima!? so much.
i wonder if they just stopped all together or if they're just incredibly busy.
maybe some google searches or something might link to other forums that help explain a thing or two, who knows.

there's only 7 episodes left in Negima!?; i hope they finish it soon.
the series finished in march earlier this year.

at least i have both the ovas that i can watch anytime for my enjoyment. ;P

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-09 04:18:07
ah visual novel, thats reminded me of the good anime..... man why do i forgot this one.

one of my fave anime

hantsuki->hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora

speaking of fate, do they going to release another series?

type-moon, bring back sad memory of tsukihime

i only watch anime, the only novel i read is haruhi and game, well, i played baldr force for PS2, can't read jap so doesn't understand much of it's story, just a little, on the way for final and real ending,

just one more char ending and its perfect ending ^^

and the other one is snow drop, well you know what this game is, after a while it's getting boring lol ^^;

Link | by on 2007-09-09 07:05:15
hearms, lol I saw Hanbun too. Too bad it was only 6 episodes. Pretty good heart tearer for that short of a time though

Snow Drop I've played as well. But the storyline was boring lol

Link | by on 2007-09-09 09:39:04 (edited 2007-09-09 10:08:11)
@ Moogle-san

Well..maybe in the near future. As of now the novel of Fate/Zero is only at volume 3. I'm unsure how many volumes are there exactly. I was just saying that upon reading it i can see it be made into an anime. There is no alternate routes/scenarios like the original game....so it'll just be one single series.

As if they have plans on animating the other scenarios of F/SN...there is a possibility. The PS2 version of the game had videos for each scenario using the same animation company 'Studio Deen'. So if Typemoon or the someone wants to they certainly can...of course it all comes down to finances. Who's willing to shell out the budget.

@ Hearms-san

Ah..yes...'Hantsuki'...it is a good series but i agree with SkyL-san. Too bad it's only 6 episodes. A nice tear-jerker of an anime series....not as serious as Saikano but near the same lines.

Some of those older vn (visual novels) were actually quite good. Titles like Crescendo, Kana - little sister, EVE were quite enjoyable. Kana was one of the sweetest & sadest titles i've tried. Then you have the Key titles...AIR, KANON & CLANNAD that pushed the stories & emotional aspects even farther.

*EDIT*

I'll add another series that is worth watching.....D.C II ~Da Capo 2~, however like Saishuu Skiken Kujiura it's not out yet until this October.
Like the name suggest it's in the same arc as Da Capo & Da Capo 2. This time it takes place i think 50 years after the events of Da Capo.
The main characters are the Asakura sisters who are the grand-daughters of Junichi and Nemu Asakura from DC.

Link | by fhfyeodb on 2007-09-09 13:29:46
._. Can I join too?
:3 Romance is my favorite genre~

Has seen:
Canvas 2
Air
Kanon 2002
Kanon 2006
Shuffle!
Video Girl Ai
Sola
Clannad (not out yet)
Maison Ikkoku
Romeo x Juliet
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Ai Yori Aoshi
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijō
Nanatsuiro Drops
Midori no Hibi
Kashimashi Girl meets Girl
Lovely Complex
Fushigi Yuugi
Zero no Tsukaima

< Doesn't know what other anime to classify into this genre but there are probably more. -.-'

My MSN is jowqi@hotmail.com if you need that.

:3 I'm eagerly waiting for Clannad.
I know the movie's supposed to be out something like this month but I'm sad the TV series won't be out till October of 2008. T____T
O.o I read somewhere that it was supposed to be out earlier but KyoAni postponed it to make the second season of Haruhi or something? o.O Does anyone have any additional info on this?
=.= I really hope that isn't true cause I'd preferably like to have Clannad first.

Link | by Massacre Town(MaTo) - Moggle on 2007-09-09 13:52:08
@Jow: I've added you to the list. Sorry if i'll be a bit late with forwarding you the list of other people's msns :) Heh, the only anime i never watched from your list is Karekano :) And as for Clannad, well, i'm waiting for it as well :) After all, i really like both Kanon and Air :)
@D-A: Wasn't it episode 16?

And yeah, speaking of 6-episodes. It's really bad that only 6 episodes of Video Girl Ai are made...

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ... 25 Displaying 101 to 120 of 503 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0113 seconds at 2024-05-02 01:28:33