Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by roxas678 on 2013-11-08 23:14:44
I'm still here actually, just not around too often as I'm in only 1 RP (UTPBS) and even that 1 is pretty much dead. I'm just waiting for someone, anyone to post.

I'm mostly the type of guy who unless has something to say wont appear often. However I am still here daily just looking around. If anyone is still planning any new RP's I'll be happy to join in if it interesst me.

Link | by temporaryfornow on 2013-11-08 23:27:14 (edited 2013-11-08 23:28:40)
I would post in UtPBS, but I already posted before you; I can't really bring anything more to the RP without forcing Joe to be OOC.

EDIT: It seems that Lando started a new RP based on a university setting, but that's not much my cup of tea. You can probably join since it hasn't started yet.

Link | by on 2013-11-12 14:06:02
@ Jon- Haha yeah I'm still around, I was checking here from time to time but I just didn't log on haha. I didn't really have time to post much in the first place anyway.

And yeah, I've kind of noticed that with a lot of RP's here lately, pretty much anything RP related has come to a standstill. Only The End of the World and After (Which seems to be slowing down a bit) and the new Camelia University RP seem to be getting action, and I'm not really interested in joining either (Not that I would have had much time to post if I did join them, not until winter break at least).

@ Emiya- Nice, I hope it went well for you haha. And thanks! University has been good so far, although like I said before I hardly any time left for RPing. Speaking of The Branded, I doubt I'm going to make any more RP's, just because they're too much for me to handle now unless I did them with someone else, but it would be hard figuring out times to plan it out and talk about it. Personally, I don't mind making RP's, I have plenty of ideas that I never used and I like coming up with new ideas and plots and whatnot, it's just that I don't like the handling part of them as much, and without any time to devote to that I'd probably just lose interest in it altogether haha.

Link | by on 2013-11-12 18:13:21
@Toyumi - I understand that. Haseo has expressed interest in continuing the Pokemon RP regardless, so it will likely just be me and him for a time. I'll probably keep your character dragged along in case you end up wanting to post at any point, but I'm also going to see if anyone else has interest in joining the RP to at least give us three active people again.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2013-11-12 19:46:43
@Toyumi: The internship was kind of difficult, been working in 12 hour shifts and all. Glad that I managed to survive and finished it XD

That is nice, having a lot of ideas XD And yeah, I think you are right. Starting an RP is easier than maintaining it till the end. As for the situation in the City well, in TEW (The End of the World and After) we are basically waiting for Ugo's next post. Mirrors however, that's... a complicated issue. Glad that another simple slice of life like Camelia University appears though...

Link | by sushi on 2013-11-13 10:14:10
Aah, glad to see this place hasn't changed :) Just came back from a year long hiatus while writing my thesis. Keen to get back in the RP world

Link | by on 2013-11-13 23:33:05
Ahah, sorry for disappearing on and off and making people wait on me in End of the World. It's been a combination of Uni work and getting involved in school events. Finals are coming up too, but I'll try to squeeze in whatever free time I get into posting.

I'm personally interested in joining Landon's new RP. But since it's already started, I'll go ahead and wait for a better time to jump in (presumably the welcome ceremony). Whatever the case, I hope it goes well, since it seems to have attracted some different people!

Link | by karuzo on 2013-11-14 08:19:08
Hi

erm...

I got curious about Landon's New RP, but i have doubts wheather if i would join, since my problem is i tend to destroy the entire plot of the story

-->

Link | by on 2013-12-02 19:18:47
It's been a while since I came here. I don't know if anyone remembers me. Lurking around almost forever. Read most of the RP...Some is quite good. Thinking of joining one actually.

Photobucket

Link | by on 2013-12-02 22:13:36
@Night: Ah, welcome back! It has been a while since Immortal Machina :x

Link | by on 2013-12-05 07:05:45
@Jon: Just a heads up, but it's finals time for me. I have papers to write now until Monday, and finals from Monday to Thursday with me flying home on Friday. I know it's not a large problem, but I just thought I'd let you know that the soonest I can get a post out is next weekend.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2013-12-05 22:46:33
Hi all.

Basically the same Finals update here too. For the next week or two EotW will more than likely be on hiatus. The next arc is about to happen, and I certainly want to not be distracted (or be distracted from) when kicking it off.

I can still post in Camelina since I don't have quite as much responsibilities in that one. Though I'll just say I'm going to play back seat and hope the not so common rpers take initiative this time. o.<

I can possibly see things choking up while people wonder when to start the concert, so get at it people!

Link | by on 2013-12-16 19:11:44 (edited 2013-12-16 19:12:27)
@Haseo - That's fine. I've been pretty flat out with work lately because of the time of year it is. Hoping to get another post done early next week, maybe Sunday.

As for The End of the World, I'm going to wait another day or so and see if Emiya gets a reply in before I make mine.

Link | by temporaryfornow on 2013-12-17 19:08:13
Still here. Unless it's necessary for me to post, I'll wait a bit longer.

Link | by on 2013-12-22 07:34:06
Hi everyone! I'm done with my first semester of uni, so I'll be around for about a month. Although, some plans came up recently so you might not really see me be active until another week, but I'll be around.

And wow, this club has almost 1000 posts! This thread has come so far since I started it so many years ago, I'm glad to see people liked it enough to come and stick around and chat. I'll work on making a new thread that should be up in the next couple of days for when this one gets closer to the 1000 post mark.

Also, I've had an idea of maybe running a contest on here? A make your own RP sort of thing, and whoever's RP is the best (In the eyes of the three judges, one of which will be me) will win. There won't be any real prize for this, other than knowing that your idea had the greatest potential out of all the others in the contest. I'll work out the idea more in the coming week, but what do you guys think? Keep in mind though that you might have only have 2 weeks or so to create your idea when the contest starts, so keep that in mind as well. Also, if you're not interested in making your own RP but you still want to take part in the contest, then you can always be a judge. Just let me know in this thread if you'd like to be in the consideration for being a judge. I'm basing the other judges based upon their RPing experience (If there are more than two people who want to be judges haha). Or if you could either be a participant or a judge and don't care which of the two you are, just comment that as well. Like I said, I'll figure more of this out in the coming week, it's just a very rough idea at the moment.

@ Jon- If you and Haseo want to continue the RP, then just feel free to go without me. I'll be tied up a bit for the next week (And maybe a little bit of the week after too), so I'll just read along and pop back in whenever the chance presents itself, and whenever I have the chance to post at the same time >.>

@ Night- I remember you, welcome back! :D

Link | by on 2013-12-22 10:52:15 (edited 2013-12-22 10:52:55)
@Toyumi Hi! I like the idea about the contest and I think the prizze should be the winning RP to be *ehem* "RPed" in Gendou city...

Oh and congrats to this thread!!! Though I'm quite new here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2013-12-22 11:05:04
Ooh, I agree with misha. And maybe you can garuntee the winner that the judges would join that rp to have a real 'prize'!

Link | by on 2013-12-22 12:33:29
I kind of like the idea, although I don't know if I'll get to participating.

@Toyumi - That's fine. I'm hoping to do a post tonight in Pokemon and I intend to continue with it for as long as at least one other person is with me. I do want to see it through to the end, even though it's been taking forever.

Link | by on 2013-12-22 18:01:00
RP making competition...? Hmm, maybe I might pitch in but don't expect anything big from me XD (I have some ideas but these might end up with half-baked)

Since the thread is reaching the 1000 post mark and will be closed, I wonder is it possible to archive the thread? I remember that during the beginning of the RPers Club there are a lot of information, discussing about stuffs like RP sportsmanship, how to prevent a dead RP etcetc. Is it possible to uh, maybe extract the information? (but this would be a daunting task, sifting through hundreds of posts @_@)

Just a suggestion though :x

Link | by on 2013-12-23 10:37:05
@ Misha- I don't think that just having the RP brought to life is a good enough prize, I mean it's not like I can stop other participants from posting their RP if they wanted to. Plus I was going to announce like second and third place winners too, to give them credit and say that their ideas were also very good to RP.

@ Ugo- I like that idea actually, although myself I can never really be too sure of commitment to RP's with uni. But I could certainly join and try to keep up at the very least haha.

@ Jon- If you'd rather not participate and create an RP then I would love to have you as a judge. There's only going to be a time frame/time limit for creating the RP and not the judging aspect of it, depending on how much material this contest gets I can expect judging might take up to a month. And thanks for understanding with the Pokemon RP, like I said I'll try to hop into it again early next week.

@ Emiya- Great! I'm really glad to hear that people are interested in this contest! As for "archiving" the thread, that could be something I could work on over my winter break. I'm posting the new thread anyway so I might as well add on an archived part to it haha.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 961 to 980 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0353 seconds at 2024-05-04 04:56:03