Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2008-04-15 21:24:08
Dangggg, Those lines in the rumba song really catch me off guard when i try to sing it...ahahahhahaha ><

Rumba Rumba Rumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba

RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba RumbaRumba

Anywayssss...I think we get the point XDDDD Typing all that hurts my fingerrrs XDDD JOIN USSSSS

Link | by on 2008-04-15 22:39:10
@Engel and Mr.TIE: ZOOOOOMGEEEEEEE~~~ *dieded*

Fine I'll join! *shotshotshot* *goes listen to the song*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2008-04-16 10:16:21
That rumba rumba song sounds like fun!

XD

Good luck you guys!

Pleeease don't forget to vote on the death match! Thaaanks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2008-04-16 22:43:07
Quick update!!

Kuusou Rumba participants

The boyz
Mr TIE
mystuhmusic
Creed

The galz
Neon
Miky
Hikari
Rixena
Engel

~Sign up to close on this Friday, April 18th~

Those who want to join and who are already in the above list, please drop me a PM indicating your personal mail. Details of our lit' project will be discussed and shared there so that when is finally done, these folks who loss out on the participation will get a SHOCK!! hee~~

Link | by on 2008-04-17 05:29:58
@ Engel: 0= but I think that won't be as universally successful as karaoke because the people who like anime so much to do anime-karaoke aren't as much people who singing. In my opinion...
Also, that must cost more.

@ Rixena: so cute! ^o^/
Also... is ghey the same meaning as gay? -_-;
*checks a online dictionary*
ah.
>_>;;;;;

@ Mr. TIE: =D

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2008-04-17 07:58:10
@Hikari:: It probably won't be as popular so i guess is more like the little bro or sis of Karaoke. I really should go try it when I get to go Japan the next time... that is... if I can find the machine! It'll be soooooooooo cute!!! muahahahahah!!

Link | by on 2008-04-17 11:28:04
UPDATE!

HEY SAY IS OFFICIALY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2008-04-18 05:21:36
@Engel: My e-mail addy is displayed at my profile... methinks. LOL *shot*

@Hikari: >w< thaaanks~~ and LOL what meaning did you find?

@Pame: ZOMG I wanna hear! *w*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2008-04-18 08:49:10
Pame!!! where can we hear the long awaited song?! I can't wait!!

Link | by on 2008-04-18 11:16:53
=D Er..
I have a question -_-;
@ Engel/Mizuki: D= how do you embed the songs from soundclick? *stupid*

@ Mizuki: XD;;;; me forgot O.O Something like 'gay,' I think? :/

@ Pame: Where is it?? T_T

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by god_of_death_123 on 2008-04-18 20:09:32
yo i know its been a while but i got some cool news

the choir im in just got through with a competition and im going to post our songs on here for you guys to hear....if you want to....and when i get them

Link | by on 2008-04-19 06:44:58
@Hikari:: To embed the songs from soundclick...After log-in,
1) Go to Band Administration Main Page
2) click on "Linking Tool" found under "Your URL"
3) select "embed a song, station, or band radio on myspace or other pages" and click submit
4) click on either "embed a single song", "embed any of your stations" or "embed your band radio (all of your songs)" and click submit
5) Using "embed a single song" as example, select the song you wanna embed from the list
6) Under "autoplay", remember to change it to "user have to click start button" or else everytime someone view the page, the song will automatically play... thus shocking some people~
7) Then, copy the whole chunk of html words and paste them to the place you want it to be (eg: in Gendou forums) and... viola~

Kuusou Rumba participants

The boyz
Mr TIE
mystuhmusic
Creed

The galz
Neon
Miky
Hikari
Rixena
Engel

All participants will receive a email to their personal mailbox by today. Those who did not receive, please inform me~

Link | by on 2008-04-19 07:40:58
@ Engel: *hail hail hail* Thanks! XD; That is a huge chunk of code right there O.O

I sang Cool Edition~ =3 It sounds kinda weird o.O and my voice is all echo-y I don't know why T__T;
And I messed up the harmony. I know -_-; I think it's similar to the harmony on the real song... but I can't really tell x.X first time trying to sing harmony XD;;
And~ I go too loud on some of the high notes... which aren't really that high... but I still had lots of trouble with XD *rants a bit more*

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2008-04-19 20:19:22
Nice song Hikari!!
I also had this problem the other time... but the echo was only like 1 min into the song then it returned to normal... and it only happens to the mp3 that was exported. When I listen to the Audacity version, it didn't had the prob... sadly, till today I've no idea how to solve it! >_<

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-04-21 21:22:00
hey good job hikari!

rumba rumba fever?

Link | by on 2008-04-23 16:04:41
Hikari, you did good on that song, nevertheless the echo effect wasn't needed ^_^. nice work *thumbs up*

about the rumba rumba, there's this wicked idea I had last night about joining, lol... I better not XDD

*runs away like crazy*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2008-04-23 18:33:43
*wags finger*

tut tut tut...

KEI!!! BUAHAHAHAHA

One should never speak of ideas unless they are too be heard!!!

*throws a lasso to drag him back*

Idea, speak!!! XDDD

Link | by on 2008-04-23 21:16:17
MrTakeiteasy!!!!!!!

REPLY TO YOUR EMAILZ!!!!!!!

so you can find out more about everything ^.^

Link | by on 2008-04-23 21:35:23
Oh, i told Engelwings to send me the email to my gmail account... >>...because i don't check my yahoo anymore because it has way too much spam and such...yah

Yah, i guess i can go check it out >>...

Link | by on 2008-04-25 08:16:24
Yeah~~~ the Kuusou Runba project has started... check your mail folks!!!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 901 to 920 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0370 seconds at 2024-05-07 07:44:24