Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2008-04-09 21:07:53
I wanna hear Hey say too!! TT___TT

Btw, anyone interested to do the song "Kuusou Rumba" from "Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei"? I need 1 guy at least and dunno how many gals~~~ hahaha! Think that can be arranged accordingly~

Anyone interested?? If not... *sigh*

*shouts ZETSUBOU SHITA!*
Goes find a sakura tree to hang myself upon

(Beware: too much sucidal anime is not good for your health!)

Link | by on 2008-04-09 21:36:21
Mehehehe, Engel, i think u should one of the SODS to sing it for u XDDD

Anywayyyys, i'll go along and help u out too XDDD Though i'm not sure how great my singing actually is lol, i bet i would sound a little weird hehehe

@Caramelledansen - NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!~!~!

I could not find a karaoke version...blarghy, how do those ppl on utube find those thingies? Even though most of them are just dancing to the song, there are those who sing it too ><

Link | by on 2008-04-10 07:58:29 (edited 2008-04-10 07:58:50)
Hee... So Mr TIE, I'll take it that you've in!!

Anyone else up for the challenge =Þ

And of course, SOD are welcome too!!!

Link | by on 2008-04-10 18:50:52
dood... Caramelledansen is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

but yeah about that song, I say, Rumba away! I'm in XD of course only if I can...

Link | by on 2008-04-11 03:11:55 (edited 2008-04-11 04:05:31)
i wanted to sing a funny song! so here it is... i messed up the lyrics, and my voice is so funky here... haha
Enjoy!

MOTTEKE! SAILOR FUKU

hahahaha!!! and sorry for the horrible intro!! I was totally out!

and this is something totally different...

BRAND NEW BREEZE

Link | by on 2008-04-12 08:28:38 (edited 2008-04-12 08:32:29)
@mystuhmusic I'm sure you can if you want...so...

Kuusou Rumba participants

so far, I've got...

Mr TIE
mystuhmusic
Creed
and myself

Anyone else interested to join in the fun??

We need more energy here in the Karaoke Club!!!!

Link | by on 2008-04-12 08:36:58 (edited 2008-04-12 08:38:52)
I'd like to join in engel (because I haven't been participating much T___T) but I dunno that song... hm...

is this it?

Link | by on 2008-04-12 09:47:33
@ Engel: o.o I can't wait to here the finished project =D
rumbarumba x 10000000 =3
It sounds so hard XDDDD

@ Miky: =D so funny motteke! How can you sing like tha~t without bitting off your tongue? =3 [btw, that's my way of saying that I liked it >_>; and it was good XD]

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2008-04-12 10:40:03
@Neon:: yes!! thats the same one. You can find both the song and the karaoke ver on gendou! Is a CRAZY song? =P

@Hikari:: not joining in? >__<

Mr TIE
mystuhmusic
Creed
Neon
and myself

OK... lotsa songs update. These are actually all the songs I've been working on for the Gendou Idol. They either was found not suitable or I couldn't get the feeling right till now (or maybe... even till now is........ ). More will be coming up in time to come!

Mitsudo Motion (did this while waiting for the project with Pame and Kouji has results

[PS: Bad quality when all 3 voices come together so you might wanna turn down ur speakers. Anyone knows how this can be avoided??]

Heart Station

Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu

Synchronocity

Link | by on 2008-04-12 11:10:44
Ooooooh MY GOD!

Miiiiky! U sang the impossible song! GREAAAAAAT JOB!

I also want to do an extra project for Mokette Sailor Fuku. 4 girls needed that can actually manage the fast singing.

Miky do you want to be part of it?

Also anyone who wants to join sent me a clip of you singing for the song! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

Engel: Huuuuuuuuuuuugs! Goood luck with your project!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2008-04-12 14:27:54 (edited 2008-04-12 14:32:22)
@ Engel: O.O That would sound horrible
Everybody: rumbarumba *perfect pitchedly*
Hikari: Waaa~hWah~ *so off*
XD
It sounds really fun, though! T_T
*stabs evil vocal chords*

And so many songs~
o.o
<3 Heart Station =3
I think the low parts of Anata [etc] were a little too low ._.; er... that makes no sense -_-; er... *sweat*
<3 Synchronocity too =3
Is Synchronocity a real word? ._.;

I haven't listen to other one yet because I don't know it XD

What is a rumba anyways? ._.;

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2008-04-12 22:38:05
@Engel: I <3333333333 your cover of Synchronocity. I actually wanted to cover that while procrastinating my assignments but my microphone died on me. DX Your cover of Heart Station is totally awesome 8D

@Pame: MEEEE~~ I actually covered the TV size version a little while back (read: last year) but never posted it up coz I sang over the original thing. Here it is anywayz~ Motteke Sailor Fuku TV SIZE

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2008-04-12 23:05:37
@Hikari:: *pokes* come and join in the fun and Rumba with us Rumba
As for Synchronicity (seems that I spelt it wrongly >_<)... it means...synchronicity

@Rixena:: Hope you get a new mic soon!! I wanna hear your cover. It killed me when I was doing sychronicity (or is it synchronicity?!?!) cause I can't really reach the high parts. Had to force myself to hit them! ack! But I'm glad I finally finished (?) it!! hee!!! >_<

@Pame:: Thanks! Hope it'll all go well...

Link | by on 2008-04-13 02:32:14
yayaya... me wanna join all the projects if possible!!!
Motteke sailor fuku and kuusou rumba!!!

Link | by on 2008-04-13 10:40:17
@ Engel: ._.; Then... can I join? ._.; if you don't mind me killing the song XD
I see~ synchronicity~
I see~ Rumba~
... maybe I should get a dictionary, huh? XD

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2008-04-13 17:09:41
It's been a while since I posted here... ^_^ I gotta make honor to the logo I have on my avatar.

Nice songs Engel~!.

@Hikari: yeah!! I'd like to hear you singing again *thinks Hikari's voice is really sweet*

RUMBAAAAAA!!!!!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-04-14 03:19:13 (edited 2008-04-14 03:19:32)
@miky that's you singing Motteke! Sailor Fuku? kawaii!hahahaha

nice! can't wait for KC girls to sing this!Hahaha

man its addicting hahaha

Link | by on 2008-04-14 06:34:03
Yeah!! The more the merrier... but... i need someone who is good at mixing the mix the song (since I suck at that. Take a listen at my Mitsudo motion and u'll figure =_=|||)

@Hikari:: Why spend you $ on Dictionaries & Encyclopedias when there are www.dictionary.com & www.wikipedia.org? =p

The boyz
Mr TIE
mystuhmusic
Creed

The gals
Neon
Miky
Hikari
Engel

Think I'll close this by this friday Apr 19th~~
Who wanna come RUMBA with us?!?!

Link | by on 2008-04-14 07:17:27 (edited 2008-04-14 07:43:51)
I would join but... >< this new old mic I'm using is ghey...

Anyway, here's my cover on Synchronicity~ be warned that ghey mic = soft vocals orz

Oh, and I'm singing a little bit too close to the mic~ lalala *shot* Note that it's not the full song... WAV to MP3 converter went ghey on me.

Synchronicity

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2008-04-15 07:41:03 (edited 2008-04-16 22:38:04)
Rixena.... come join us~~~ *tries to hypnotise Rixena by repeatedly singing "Rumba rumba" beside her ears*

And every1... come read this!! Karaoke's new competitor/sibiling?!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 881 to 900 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0416 seconds at 2024-05-07 18:56:15