Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club
Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-23 16:48:57
I heard there was an official version of "God Knows..." in english?
I doubt it was sung by Aya though, but I'unno... rumors...

Jamiko, it's great to see you back. No worries about no posting here, you're here now, right?
Happy belated birthday or whatever, and yeah that's interesting. Family birthdays in the same month is pretty cool.
My family's all everywhere and it's sometimes hard to remember. D:

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-11-24 23:08:30 (edited 2007-11-25 01:37:46)
oh no...not that song >.<

just heard it...feels and sounds akward >.<

just like that fan dub of hare hare yukai....that just really bites...T.T

speaking of hare hare yukai...just went to a local convention yesterday and guess what...only 1 haruhi cosplayer >.<
guess haruhiism has not yet infected my beloved countrymen >.<

i saw one konata cosplayer...she did the cheerdance and the crowd's reaction was like "what the heck is that" or "who is that"...it's sad really...too sad..especially when a group cosplay skit (naruto vs deathnote) ended their skit with the hare hare yukai dance and the crowd was just blank...they dont get it...>.<

too bad that only 25%or more from the crowd cheered at the dance and konata T.T

must spread haruhiism in the philippines hahahaha

edit: just found a video of the cosplay! death note vs naruto (with hare hare yukai dance!)

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-24 23:46:34
Heh, I saw a Konta cosplayer at the party I went to a few weeks ago and she was godlike adorable. o.o`
Naruto is just too popular. There's always cosplayers where ever you go, it's just a must for the world. D:

But soon, Haruhiism will devour them all! +.+`

-------

Link | by sai on 2007-11-25 05:46:02
Or rather Haruhi is getting old among cosplayers... Once i visited a local forum for cosplayers and there's a thread that says "who do you not want to cosplay as in conventions?" Some answered Haruhi, because there are too much of her already (they said so about naruto as well)... But i personally would enjoy a haruhi cosplay anytime :3

@Zpart
Ouch that hurt... The reactions of the audience that is... -_- If they bother to come to an anime convention and they don't even get hare hare... That's really sad...

Link | by Dark on 2007-11-25 06:18:36 (edited 2007-11-25 06:19:07)
@DA: that was the official version

@Z: hmm... unless haruhi airs in tv, there is no way 80% of the population would know about it....

@Sai: maybe on the US or Japan Haruhiism is getting old.. well I personally don't think so..

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-11-25 11:01:49
XD That vid was... mere words fail to describe it. It took more than just a few hours of practice and some real 'fighting-back-against-the-butterflies-in-your-stomach' to stand in front of a crowd and act it out the way they did.

Although, in a way.. there *are* really too much of Death Note, Naruto and Haruhi (nooooooo~! XD) cosplayers around.

Well.. even though I do think that way, but among my frens I'm the only one who is a fan of the SHnY anime series. Why is that??? Here are some of their comments when I recommended it to them:

girl01: Omg~! I can't stand that bunny girl's voice~! Too squeaky~!(she din get past ep 3, airing order..)
girl02: Anime is supposed to be fun.. this one is juz way too confusing.. (e.g random ep order, yuki's explanations XD)
boy01: Too shoujo dude (izzit?? there is more to anime than juz bleach and naruto, dude XD)

*Sigh* *Smacks self to stop random ramblings* XD

Link | by Avatar on 2007-11-25 12:29:13
Yeah it really sucks to be the only one within your friends to like a certain anime.

And btw I forgot to mention we had a local celebrity at the party, his name was Francis Magalona (I hope you know who he is Zparticus or else there is absolutely no reason for me to have posted this. XD)

・ヌ。シ・ソス、タオ。。トケフ醢ュエ・

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-25 13:07:48
I think it's popular, just not throughout whichever country you're on.
It'll either grow larger or start to become a bit less popular as times goes on.
With season two coming out in a few months though, the popularity of it all will once against go on the rise.
Because unlike in the real world, Haruhiism is incredibly large online; you just gotta go to the right areas and stuff...

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-11-25 16:21:16
@jamiko francis who? hehehe just kidding...francis M was in the haus! samn i did see him >.<

@bkno that's some of the reasons why some of my friends dont watch haruhi...they say its too confusing >.<
your right there's too much death note and naruto cosplayers...and add bleach ^^ almost all of the events ive been
are dominated by naruto,bleach and death note cosplyers hahaha

the philippines needs more haruhi cosplayers!^^

@DA true haruhi is too big online..hope it over flows into the real world

@Sai yeah it was disappointing

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-25 21:16:02
Well the popularity of anime overall in this world, let alone Japan, is greatly rising.
I mean, the population of anime fans in America are in the ten-hundred millions!
...I read some review on it like a year ago, but I don't remember much. D:

But yeah, honesty, Haruhi/Haruhiism has toned down a bit.
I don't hear much about season one a lot, but here on Gendou.com we keep it alive, am I right or alone on this one!? *puts fist proudly in the air*

With so many new anime, it's hard for a real anime to overcome them all.
As great as Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is, one anime alone can't overcome titles [together] such as Gundam 00, Clannad TV, Shakugan no Shana Second, D.C.II ~ Da Capo II, etc.
But like I said before, once 2008 hits, second season will bring it back up to the top... at least, I hope it does.

Also, in my opinion, not that I know anything in specific yet, nothing really significant has been released as of now, but don't be surprised to see Lucky Star stuff. :3

-------

Link | by on 2007-11-25 21:34:51
omgomg, i haven't been here in like...forever~~~~
i miss u guys~!! <3

what's been going on~?~

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-11-26 01:15:33
welcome back MIkuru!

glad to see ya back FA!hahaha

@DA yeah SHNY is still very young,it will still develop ^^ and its good to see anime in general getting popular,especially into mainstream...just 4 years ago there was a drought in anime related events here in the Phil. hahaha

Link | by on 2007-11-26 08:50:56
Hi Wb, FA Mikuru-chan!!!

Did I miss something during my absence, I want to be up to date with everything.

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-26 13:22:21
/giganticultrasupamegacolossalhug~ FA~Wifey! T-T`

Geez, I hardly know you these days... (:\

Here's what we've been talking about lately:
  • Haruhiism popularity dropping?
  • Season 2 coming in a few months
  • Season one's dub
  • Anything extra really~
Mostly, that's been it. Man, I can't believe my break is over. D:

-------

Link | by on 2007-11-26 16:22:47
Yay, FA is back :D:D

Gosh, I haven't been here in awhile...

o.o the Haruhiism popularity is dropping? o.o
NUUUUUUUU!!! LONG LIVE HARUHI! >:D

Season 2!! I can't wait for that!!!

As for the dubbing of season one...
It's not that bad, but I prefer the original voice actors :P

Btw DA, your avatar is so cute! :D
Now, what about your sig? XD

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-11-26 17:04:35
Omg!

It can't be possible Haruhi's popularity is going down, currently where I live I'm making campaign in favor of Haruhiism and is working!!!

Link | by ヽ(^0^)た(^。^)だ(^−^)い(^O^) on 2007-11-26 20:26:45
*enters conversation out of nowhere*

mhmm..*cough*

well were i live not a lot of people know who (our they sometimes say what) Haruhi is. She must become KNOWN XD!

GazettE Yay! Now Rock out!

Link | by on 2007-11-26 22:14:33
waaaaaaaah~~~~ /superglompssnuggleshugglessnugglessomemore DA~hubby~!!!
i've missed you~!! T____T ur never on msn anymore~~~~~ *cry*

WOW so much has been going on loll, i really have missed a lot!!~

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by sai on 2007-11-27 02:29:54
Ahhh look who's back here... Welcome back Mikuru ^^

Well, keeping it alive is one of the reasons this club exists, i believe, so don't worry, you're not alone DA...

@luizao
campaign for haruhiism?? You are a hero... XD

@DA
Hey, mind telling me what you use to make that avy? I'm interested in the snowfalls...

@anyone who cares
Finally one of the toughest subject this semester is finished!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (been a while since i let out the shout... :P)

Link | by on 2007-11-27 05:13:42
I'm back again here,only for today I think. XD I've been busy these days, you know school.

Talking about Haruhiism Popularity, I think only about 3 or 4 people knows about Haruhi in my school. :[

@Fa-Mikuru
Welcome Back. :]

@Luizao
Lol. Campaign now that's a good idea. XDD Maybe I'll try doing that too but in my school. XDD

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 881 to 900 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0333 seconds at 2024-05-09 06:11:50